Big Butt Daughter!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,044 Followers

She moaned and tried climbing on me, but I pushed her over and I rolled on top of her. "Oh Daddy, I like my men to be forceful and domineering!" she giggled and slowly spread her legs wide. "A man should own his lover and take whatever he wants from her...anytime that he wants it...anywhere he wants! " she purred, looking up into my eyes and my cock was ready to fucking explode. "Take whatever...you want from me...Daddy! Take it me and enjoy." Lilly whispered and reached to lift her tiny shirt.

I looked down to her big C cups, as they lay spread out before me and her nipples were filled with blood. Lilly reached up, cupped them and squeezed. "Suck my nipples, Daddy, please." She purred, as we stared into each other's eyes and she was trying to kill me.

I looked at her and my cock was throbbing against Lilly's thigh. "Come on, stop Lilly. You're killing me baby and I said we need to take this slow." I moaned, lifted off her sexy hips and sat beside her. "I'm going to smoke a little of this and then, I'll rub you down." I said, lit the joint and took a big puff, watching her sit up and she reached for it.

"Let me have a hit, Daddy, I really need it tonight!" she said with a little smile, but I could see through her and Lilly wasn't happy with me. She took three really big puffs, held the smoke in and rolled on her stomach, making sure her face was by my thigh and only inches from my cock. "I still think you should go hunting for a girl or woman and um...get that monster fixed or um...!" Lilly whispered with a grin, as the smoke escaped her lungs and I could feel her warm breath floating over my thighs. "I could...help you, Daddy." Lilly purred and ran her right hand over my thigh.

I handed her the joint and loved the way she smoked. Lilly took three big hits and got lots of smoke. "With the wine and your pill...and now this, you're going to pass out under my hands and leave me all alone." I said and remembered her passing out two months ago, after a big party and she was just as horny that night.

She smiled, lifted off the shirt and tossed it on the floor. "Mmmm, if I pass out...you could do dirty things to me, violate me too and um...I wouldn't even...know!" Lilly said with a wicked grin and a teasing wink. She lay down and closed her eyes.

I put down the joint and reached for the massaging oil. "You ready sweet-heart?" I whispered in her ear and she only moaned. I popped open the oil and let it run all over her back, her hips and a big part of Lilly's ass. I reached over and started on her shoulders. Gently rubbing my fingers over her flesh, helping her muscles, but I also wanted to make sure that Lilly stayed very horny and hopefully, awake. "I think that a deep, sensual, massage...is one of the most erotic things lovers can do for each other." I whispered, dribbled more oil on her back and rubbed around Lilly's shoulder blades.

I caressed down the length of her back, pressing hard, as moved down and towards Lilly's big ass. "I love rubbing and touching you, baby and as you already know...I get so hard." I whispered and heard a tiny moan come from her. I kept rubbing, caressing and working down her body, until I was touching her lower back and at the junction of her ass.

She lay motionless, as I kept rubbing and pouring the warming oil on her flesh. I rubbed her lower back, working from side to side and resting my arms on Lilly's ass. "You are so soft and your skin is hot, baby." I whispered and didn't hear anything from her. I rubbed towards her ass, slowly working up her fat cheeks and eased down Lilly's panties as I rubbed.

Lilly was laying still, her legs were slightly spread and I could see the wetness oozing from her horny pussy. 'You're just like your mom, a horny, little cunt!' I thought and rubbed towards Lilly's big ass crack. I dribbled more oil on her and let in run into her crack, towards her pussy and I knew that the oil was going to drive her nuts, when it did hit her pussy and started warming it.

I rubbed more, enjoying her bubbly ass flesh under my fingers and I moaned. Then, I rubbed towards her crack, letting each of my thumbs sink into it and I gently spread it. "Oh my God, I should just go on and fuck you!" I thought and I felt Lilly jump. "Are you still awake?" I asked and saw a smile.

Lilly turned her face to the side and giggled. "I heard what you said Daddy and um...I wouldn't mind at all!" she whispered and it came to me, I didn't think that, I said it out loud.

I just laughed and back to caressing her ass. "I had a momentary brain fuck-up! I shouldn't have said that to you, baby." I kept rubbing and caressing Lilly's massive ass, slipping my thumbs into her crack and started teasing her tiny ass-hole. She jumped, giggled and then, tried to spread her legs more. "You are so pretty." I whispered, as my right thumb moved over the tiny, brown hole and I felt Lilly suck in a deep breath. I kept toying with it, dribbled a little oil on it and tried working it in her.

She tensed for a second and then relaxed, as my thumb pierced the tiny hole and I was just inside her big, sexy ass. "Oh Daddy, yeah, yeah!" Lilly moaned, trying lifting her ass up, but I was laying over it and it was all mine.

I smiled, working it in and out, easing in more and going deeper. "Do you like it, baby?" I whispered and had my entire thumb in her.

"Oh yes!" she whimpered and I felt her butt muscles squeezing my finger. "Go Daddy...do more, do more!" she cooed and kept squeezing her beautiful ass muscles around my finger. I oiled my index finger, my middle finger, eased in her and slowly started pushing it in. "Yeah Daddy, stretch out my hole and...and you can...you can...fuck it!" Lilly moaned as both my big fingers slid in and out of her ass. "Yeah Daddy, stretch it and make...it...big...big...big!" she moaned louder as I pushed deeper and oiled another finger to put in my daughter's ass-hole.

I carefully eased my ring finger into Lilly's ass, slowly twisting all three fingers and I could feel her muscles squeezing them. "Oh God, you're a horny cunt! Just like your mom!" I growled and pushed more, she jumped, but Lilly kept wiggling her ass and letting my fingers go deeper.

She whimpered and kept squeezed her tiny hole. "Oh Daddy...I'm so fuckin' horny! Oh Daddy, Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" Lillian screamed, her anal muscles locked on my fingers and she exploded. Her body shook,trembled and spasmed. I could feel a stream of warm juice hit my arm and knew that my Lillian came hard for her Daddy.

I slowed my pushing and twisting, leaned to kiss the side of her face and she moaned again. "I love you, baby girl." I whispered, gently eased my fingers from her stretched ass and I looked at it. 'Holy fuck, next time, I'm fuckin' that big thing!' I thought and pulled the blanket over her helpless body.

She turned on her side, curled into a ball and whispered. "Night, night...Daddy and I love you too."

I smiled, patted her ass and went to my room. I didn't sleep much and visions of Cindy kept filling my mind.

*.

It was a hot summer day, some six years ago and Cindy was driving me crazy. I was sitting by our pool, trying to read a magazine, when my cell rang and it was my wife. "Hello." I said and wondered what she was up to now.

"Lillian took off with some friends and um I was wondering if you...would like to um...cum and...play with me? I'm sooo lonely...Daddy!" she purred in a low and very sexy voice. "I'm wearing the little white panty set that you like sooo much and...I'm all fuzzy inside...Daddy." Cindy purred with more lust than before and my cock jumped to full hardness. "I'm in your room, Daddy...waiting." She moaned and I heard a little giggle.

I had to smile and quickly got up. "Yes, I'd love to play and I'll be right there!" I said running through the house and towards my room, for some hot action, with my wife and she was going to pretend to be our daughter. I walked in and she was lying across our bed, wearing a panty set that belonged to Lilly and my cock jumped.

She saw it and giggled. "Oh Daddy, what would momma say if she saw that big ol' thing and how hard it is for me!" Cindy said with a low voice and pulled me on the bed with her. "Daddy, please...make love to me." She begged with a soft whisper and I mounted Cindy.

My cock slid right on her pussy and I pulled the panties over. "Anything for my...Lilly." I moaned, eased forward and my cock slid deep into my wife, but I was thinking of Lilly and I grew more.

I know Cindy felt just how hard I was and I'm sure she knew why, but she wanted to play this game and I gave in. "Oh my God...you are sooo fuckin' hard, baby! Oh God, yes!" Cindy panted in my ear and wrapped her legs around my hips, locked her ankles and pulled me deeper. "Oh Daddy...yeah...oh...God...you're so big and...and...hard! Oh Daddy, my Daddy!" Cindy moaned through her teeth and her insides were trying to milk my cock.

I held her and kept my cock all the way up her pussy. "You are bad! Making me think of making love to Lilly and playing...this!" I grunted and pushed forward. "Oh yeah, your pussy is so good and so wet!" I moaned and leaned down to kiss my sexy wife. "I'm ready." I moaned into her mouth and she hugged me so tight.

"Go Daddy, cum in me! Cum in your...Lilly!" Cindy cried out, my cock jumped and my hot cum shot straight up her hot pussy. "Oh God, yes, yes, yes, yes!" she screamed, dug her long fingernails deep into my back and her warm pussy locked around me. "Baby, you're cuming so, so hard and...oh fuck!" she squealed as my long cock pumped her pussy full and I held her down.

"It's for my...my...Lilly and my way to say...I love you!" I moaned and to tell you the truth, I was a blithering mess and had never came so hard in my life. I kissed Cindy and caressed her face. "You are so bad, but it was a blast and...thank you." I said and lightly kissed each of her eye lids.

*.

I jumped up and looked at the clock next to my bed. "Are you kidding me?" I laughed and could not believe I slept till after ten in the morning. I got up and went towards the kitchen.

"Well, look at you! Finally got your lazy butt outa bed!" Lilly said with a laugh and walked to give me coffee. "Did you sleep good, handsome?" she asked, giving me a soft kiss and pressed her body to mine. "I sure as heck did, thanks to you!" she said wink a big grin and her face turned a warm shade of pink.

"I'm glad that I could help." I said back to her and sat at the breakfast bar, watching her in a tight pair of white stretch pants that hugged her ass nicely and a small, pink blouse.

"I was out like a light, but...um...you didn't get anything in return and that isn't fair to you. Don't say that you don't care or...you'll be alright and I mean it!" she said as her eyes looked into mine and Lilly moved closer. "You're a man and you have needs." Lilly said as she moved between my legs and put her arms around my neck. "I'm a grown woman and after you finish rubbing my back tonight." She whispered in my ear and rubbed her hips against me. "I'm going to repay the favor and since you're still a little apprehensive about doing this." She whispered again and lightly kissed me, while reaching down and Lilly eased my stiffening cock from my shorts. "I'll let you pick your pleasure. Anything you want, just name it and don't tell me until tonight!" She smiled and went to the sink.

I was in shock and my cock was so fucking hard, pointing right at my daughter and we wanted to fuck her, but that had to wait and I needed relief now. "Lilly, come here." I moaned and she came back to me. "Please make sure this is what you want and can live with." I said, grabbed her and gave her a deep kiss.

She kissed me back and reached down to pull on my cock. "Daddy, he's sooo fuckin' big and hard! I can't wait to do more with him and...you! And, yes, this is what I want!" Lilly said and went back to the sink.

"I'm just making sure. I'd hate to lose my girl and have you hate me."

She turned, cocked her hips to the left and started talking. "Daddy, I'd never do that and I've been in love with you since I turned into a young lady. I crave you and I want you Daddy! Nothing is going to stop that...ever!" she said and came back to me. "I'm ready Daddy and I'm on fire!" Lilly smiled and slipped her hands around my cock-shaft. "I want this in me and soon." She purred, kissed me and smiled. "Be ready tonight, Daddy!"

*.

Lilly had been hurting all day and tried to hide it from me, but I knew her to well and got her a pain pill right after dinner. "Take this and you relax. You've been doing too much today and now you're paying for it." I said giving her a hug and couldn't resist feeling her big ass through the stretchy pants.

She smiled, took the pill and didn't notice that it was one of mine. Lilly took it and swallowed, not realizing that it was double strength and that she was only minutes away from being really loaded. "Does that mean I can finally help you tonight and fix this for you? A man shouldn't have to suffer like this, when there's a young and willing woman that wants to help him. Please Daddy." Lilly purred in my ear and my cock grew in an instant. "Oh my God, Daddy!" she moaned as it filled with blood and was now resting against her wet pussy.

I just held her ass tight and pressed my hips to hers. "Oh baby, you make me fucking crazy and I want you too!" I moaned, squeezed her more and pulled her into my bedroom. "I gave you one of my pain pills and you're going to feel it real soon." I smiled, thinking of my big cock going up her tight ass and how great it was going to feel. "You'll need it in a few minutes and it will help when I take your big, sexy ass!" I smiled, squeezed her again and started pulling down my shorts.

Lilly watched and moaned when my hard cock fell from the shorts and she sank to her knees in front of me. She reached out with her small hands, wrapped her fingers around my shaft and held it tight. "I feel like I should...bow to it or...something! He's so fuckin' big and beautiful, Daddy!" she purred, leaned in and started rubbing my shaft all over her face, while kissing it and she gently stroked. "Oh God, Daddy! I want him in...me!" she moaned, looked up and Lilly slowly opened her mouth.

I watched and it was as if everything was in slow motion, as she closed her smiling lips around the head of my cock and my Lilly gently sucked. "Holy mother of God!" I yelled out and was so glad nobody was around, as her warm mouth consumed the head of my cock and Lilly gently nursed it. "Oh baby, you are amazing and..." I grunted and pushed forward. "You're going to make me cum!" I laughed, reached to caress her face and I pulled her up.

Lilly had a big frown and her lip was sticking out. "Daddy, why'd you stop me...I wanted to let you...wow..." Lilly giggled and fell against me. "I'm...I'm...crap, I'm loaded, Daddy!" she giggled and looked at me. Her eyes were red, glassy and she could hardly kept them open. "Daddy, I'm all yours, do anything you...want!" Lilly whispered with a grin, kissed me, crawled to the middle of my bed and spread her thick legs.

I watched and my cock was throbbing. I slid up her, lightly kissing her legs, up her thighs, over the front of her panties and Lilly cried out with a loud moan. I kissed over her tummy, teasing her belly button with my tongue and I slowly kissed under each of Lilly's breasts. I kissed all around her left breast, not going near her areolas or Lilly's nipples. Her back arched and she was dying for me to suck them, but I wanted her to wait and enjoy my plan. I kissed her pretty face, I kissed her eyes, her tiny nose and saved her sexy lips for last. "I'm so hard for my..." I whispered, reached between us and pulled her panties to the side.

"Who are you...hard for? Tell me, tell me, Daddy!" Lilly cried as I rubbed my cock-head into her wet lips making sure everything was ready and I kissed her.

I grabbed the back of her head with my right hand and my left one, grabbed her ass and I pushed. "My baby, I'm hard for my...daughter...Lillian...my Lilly!" I yelled and held her, enjoying her pussy locking around my cock-head and it's wonderful squeezing. "Oh mother fuck...it feels like you have a...a...hand in there and...it's pulling my...cock!" I grunted and Lilly was smiling, as her face twisted with a mix of pleasure and pure lust.

She held my arms and our eyes remain looking at each other. "Ahhh Daddy, so big, you sooo big!" Lilly moaned and panted for air. "It's sooo big...so big!" she moaned and slowly lifted and lowered her hips. "Mmmm Daddy, it's big...so, so big!" Lilly moaned, as her hips started lifting more and she pushed to me.

"Daddy's baby! Daddy's girl! My big, big girl now." I whispered and held her close. "My sexy girl." I moaned, pushed again and my stiff cock went deeper into her tight pussy. "Yeah baby, take it all and I'll cum soon! You want Daddy to cum in your sexy, little...cunt?" I moaned, pushed and I was completely in her.

Her fingernails dug into my back and Lilly bit my neck, as my cock-head bumped the back of her pussy and the opening of her womb. "Daddy, I can't believe I'm taking it...all!" she moaned and I felt her pussy squeezing my cock. "Did momma take it all...her first...time?" Lilly moaned and kept her legs around my hips. "Huh Daddy? Tell me!" she cried and I had to move.

I shifted my hips, spread her legs more and gave her a kiss. "Baby, I'm sorry if I hurt you, but I need to get busy and wear your little cunt out!" I said, pushed Lilly back on my bed and I started hammering her young pussy. She was so wet and that wonderful sound filled my ears. A man and a woman, making love.

Lilly whimpered as I used her tiny pussy so hard and so deep. I hadn't had a piece of ass in a long fucking time and Lilly told me that I could do anything I wanted. "Oh shit, baby! You are beautiful!" I moaned and held my baby as I pumped her pussy hard.

She held me tight and her hot breath covered my neck. "My Daddy is...in...me! My sexy Daddy is...fucking me!" Lilly whimpered, as we held each other and we moved as one. We did it and could never turn back now. Lillian and I were joined as lovers.

I moved and pushed deep into my daughter, enjoying her warm, wet pussy squeezing and pulling on my cock. "Yes, I'm fucking my baby, my...daughter and now...you're going to be my new woman!" I moaned and moved a little faster.

"Oh Daddy, yes, yes!" she squealed out and thrust her big ass towards me. "Fuck your new woman! Fuck me, Daddy! Fuck me, harder!" Lilly screamed and hugged me harder. "Come on, Daddy, fuck your new woman harder, harder!" she growled in my ear and I kept ramming into her body.

I held Lilly and I fucked her harder than any other woman in my life. "Yeah, you horny bitch! You love it hard, like your...mom did! You whore!" I grunted and just fucked her harder. "I can't wait to fuck your ass and cum in it!" I whispered in her ear and she moaned.

"I know, right! That's all I've been thinking about...since last night and what you did to my butt!" Lilly giggled and kissed me. "I hope I can take it all, like momma did and let you fuck it good!" she moaned and I could feel her hip muscles tensing.

I smiled and kissed her. "She told you a lot of things and now, you're using it on...me!" I grunted and thrust up her pussy. "I want this ass and I want it soon!" I moaned, grabbed her cheeks and pushed up Lilly again.

"Daddy, yes, later...it's...all...yours! Oh God, I'm...I'm ready! Daddy, fuck me! Fuck me!" she said in a low voice and I could have sworn she had been possessed or something. "Go Daddy, go Daddy! Go...Daddy, go my...lover!" Lillian yelled out, her pussy grabbed my cock and her legs jerked me to a dead stop. "Oh God, oh...oh...oh my fuckin' God!" she screamed, juices shot from between her legs and it sprayed my cock.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,044 Followers