Big Butt Japan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,005 Followers

A single tear ran along her round face as her embarrassingly large butt was fondled and jiggled by the perverts. Somewhere along the way another pair of hands had joined in her degradation by pushing a single finger into her left butt cheek. It almost seemed like this person was checking the buoyancy of her bottom as the finger pushed against her flesh several times in an intrusive poking manner. Nana tried to move away from the finger but unintentionally moved towards another sweaty feeling hand which palmed her right cheek.

"Oshiri ga ookii." [Translated: The butt is big.]

That single comment came out of nowhere as the human cage shrank in even more on the poor girl. A torrent of concentrated groping followed as her butt was fondled and slapped repeatedly with two different sets of hands working in tandem to pull her monstrous cheeks apart and finally succeeding. Nana shuddered as a single digit circled her anal ring and intentionally lurched forward into the chest of her original stalker. This was followed by a weird tingling wetness as someone pressed their tongue against her backdoor. Her virgin cunt immediately spasmed from the sensation making her soak her panties. A deep shudder ran through her body as she gasped into the chest of the man in front of her. Her ponderous cheeks were pried apart and someone was lapping at her slit soaking up all of her natural wetness. Nana could feel someone's face wedged into her deep gluteal cleft and this person was close to making her cum.

Her hands began to flail about before being snagged by the wrist. Something strange and soft was being rubbed along the top of her hand. The shy girl realized that one of her attackers was attempting to get her fingers around his cock and balled up her fist. None of this mattered as he rubbed his hard member over the top of her wrist tapping it against her sweaty skin intermittently. The guy seemed desperate for any kind of contact with her body as her nipples came under fire again. There was no way to describe the multiple sensations that assailed the short curvy student. Nana could feel a finger working her clit in tandem with the person licking the entrance to her backdoor and it was driving her crazy. She could feel something cresting inside her body as this sort of warmth engulfed her entire body. A single whine escaped her lips before they were covered with the lips of the main assailant effectively muffling her stunted orgasm.

She would have collapsed onto the floor of the train car if she weren't being held up by the group of perverts currently assaulting her body with no end in sight. His tongue was in her mouth and she met its invasion with an equal fervor of her own kissing him back passionately. Her tits were covered by a sweaty palm which slid around from one breast to the other. Somehow her fingers had been unlocked and wrapped around a hard cock that fit snuggly into her palm. Her wrist was being manipulated into jerking this unknown individual off. She didn't fight it and added her own little circular twist to the proceedings. In moments her palm was filled with a copious amount of ejaculate that seemed to flow freely for minutes as she continued jerking and tugging. This guy would snatch her hand away due to oversensitivity and turn partially away to adjust his fly.

Before she could even wonder what to do with her soiled palm another cock was begging her other hand for attention and she quickly coated her clean palm with spunk applying it to the dry member. The unconventional lubricant worked wonders getting this guy off even faster. The tall stranger in front of her drew her in closer wrapping his arms around her narrow torso in a stifling bear hug. Nana could feel his talon like fingers digging deeply into the flesh of her bountiful backside. The weakened Japanese student was actually lifted vertically from the floor of the train as his nails arched into the cleft where the bottom of her butt met her thick thighs. She continued making out with him while her meaty cheeks were pulled apart and squeezed like so much dough. Nana was amazed at the reaction to her body and the focus and attention paid to her big ass. Other hands joined the love fest going on with her butt and she could hear the almost continuous clicks of camera phones. From the moment her butt had become noticeable her father had chided and shamed her into hiding it and now a train full of perverts were fascinated with her "deformity" as her father normally classified it. He couldn't stand the sight of her body and had even whipped her big butt once when she been walking around the house in her school's gym uniform. Nana chaffed at the thought that she wasn't even safe in the sanctity of her own home after being bent over a table and paddled by her father.

The shy eighteen year old would never forget the blood curdling scream that had erupted from her father when she'd been caught looking at her reflection in the mirror. The navy blue bloomers failed miserably to contain her sloping tear shaped ass making it look as if she were wearing panties. Weeks later she'd been taken to see a plastic surgeon in regards to getting some liposuction. She'd even been told that her father would love her more once she resembled a normal Japanese girl. This verbal spear had proved too much for Nana making her angry enough to run from the doctor's office crying. Normal communication had pretty much ceased from that moment on and she'd retreated even further into herself. School had been an everyday choir navigating the halls of the elite academy trying to avoid her bullies and other distractions. She would clock watch the entire day in-between acing her numerous exams and non-stop studying. Some of her peers would refer to her as a pig making hog like noises as she passed them.

She thought of her online friend Jay and how he'd shut off his feed after her wide butt was accidentally exposed to him and how much she'd cried. He'd cut all ties with her like she was some sort of freak and it made her miserable. He'd become something of a living oasis to the shut in girl and she'd cherished every moment they spent together talking and chatting all through the night. He hadn't even given her a chance to explain her situation before shutting her completely out and that made her angry. Nana felt as if she'd been left all alone with no one to turn to for help or comfort. Now a train full of men were attacking her like wild animals and paying severe attention to her massive butt. She gasped as something pressed against the opening of her sex. It had been bumping and brushing against her continuously making the crotch of her panties wet. In fact she was drenched as she realized the head of his cock was pressing against her opening with increasing force.

"I-uh I don't want it." She finally found her voice which emerged from her thin lips in a barely audible whisper and the tall thin man responded by pressing his lips to hers. Nana kissed the pervert like a long lost lover even as she felt another running a tongue lightly over the nape of her neck. Fingers tugged at her damp panties pulling them to the side quickly. His rock hard cock attempted entrance but found the top of her hand covering her opening.

"No-please." She softly begged not wanting to have her first time occur on a crowded train. Nana looked up into the emotionless face of her apparent captor finding no reaction. She found herself staring back at her own reflection in his wrap around shades as fear engulfed her trembling body. The impassive stone expression on the face of this man told her that he was intent on having her by any means available. He suddenly surprised her releasing his grip so quickly that she sank to her knees bruising them a bit. Nana found herself staring at his cock which was inches away from her face and it was clear what he wanted her to do.

She had never seen a man's cock outside of a few adult videos on the net and ran her fingers lightly over the veins on his shaft. He didn't make a sound as her fingers closed around his member and began stroking softly. She touched the tip of his member with her tongue finding a drop of precum on the head of his cock and recoiling from the bitter taste. He ultimately proved impatient shoving a third of his cock into her face where it rammed into the roof of her mouth. She gagged loudly coughing out his cock but it returned bumping into her tightly shut lips but finding no entrance. His steely fingers pinched her nose shut blocking her airway until she was obliged to open her mouth to breathe. The stranger's cock was increasingly hard weighing the flat of her tongue down as it fucked her mouth. Nana was a mixture of fear, confusion and lust as her body betrayed her.

She created a soft fleshy tunnel for his cock pursing her lips together giving him just enough friction as his fingers dug into her dark hair. She winced as her created a makeshift ponytail with his fist and fucked her mouth harder. The wet, mushy sound that accompanied her face fucking was loud enough as he gave her slight intermissions allowing her to catch her breath. Webs of precum and saliva ran freely down her flat chest staining the floor of the train. Another cock somewhat smaller slapped against her cheek and she would have ignored if not for a sudden yank on her makeshift ponytail. The second penis was a bit flaccid until she twirled her tongue on it. She worked her head on it for a few minutes before another cock rubbed against her face prompting her to service it as well. The confused girl lost track of how many fleshy columns invaded her mouth as her face glistened with sweat. One guy had lost it and shot a thick wad of cum across the bridge of her nose onto the sleeve of another passenger's business suit and another violently forced her face down on his small cock as he exploded down her throat.

Nana noticed that the original cock that had forced its way into her mouth hovered just in front of her face as it owner seemed to be waiting. He was stroking his cock and watching the proceedings as she became accustomed to sucking off anything placed in front of her. Her mind was clouded by a lustful haze and some of her fingers rubbed her snatch paying extra special attention to her clit. She'd played with herself before but always felt dirty and ashamed afterwards. Nana suffered self-loathing on a massive level not that anyone in her home would have noticed. Suddenly all eyes were on her and she didn't see the train anymore or even the faces belonging to the many cocks she was servicing. Someone had stripped away the clothing covering her chest, her backpack had been snatched and tossed to the back of the train. She was lifted up by her biceps as someone unseen worked on the clasp holding her skirt to her body.

"Wait, y-you can't undress me here." Her rational mind returned for a second before three fingers were shoved into her open mouth effectively gagging her. Someone was tugging harshly at the skirt unable to get it pass her wide hips while she mindlessly fellated the fingers in her mouth until they were snatched away. His soaked finger rubbed and caressed her entrance finding her more willing and ready for what was to come. A humid, sticky sensational tickled and tantalized her gluteal cleft down the deep valley between her cheeks in long broad strokes. Nana realized that someone was licking up and down the crack of her ass while her rounded cheeks were mashed inward nearly enveloping a stranger's head. It was an oddly ticklish feeling that she quickly became accustomed to sighing when it abruptly ended. A new sensation replaced that one when some hot and fleshy wedged itself in-between her butt cheeks. The massaging cadence of some unknown's cock sent tremors to her small cunt as her large pale cheeks were manically fucked. Nana realized that the stranger had been lubricating her before and was working hard to cum.

She could hear the man at her back breathing heavily; his excitement palpable in the puffs of heat at the nape of her neck. Giving her little time to think, the tall stranger in front of her pushed his somewhat sizable member into the tight, triangular gap between her legs. His cock was sandwiched on either side by the soaked lips of her plush cunt giving the head pervert ample inspiration to go further. Nana moaned as he began sawing himself along her slit while a similar reaction occurred at her rear. The dueling sensations proved too intense for the teen as she uncontrollably moaned loud enough for uninvolved patrons to hear. Lips touched her willing ones as the man in front of her discreetly arched his back trying to angle the head of his cock towards her opening.

The curvy student began to panic when several futile thrusts were made in a desperate attempt to enter her virgin snatch.

"No, not here." She pleaded again as he sought to pierce her virtue and make her a woman in the most public of places. He would not be deterred bumping against her moist lips again and again.

"Y-you can't have my first time." She moaned even as her body begged for more. She could feel beads of perspiration dotting her back and precum lubricating the valley between her cheeks even more as the pervert behind her neared climax. She winced in pain as the thick cock in front of her pushed just inside her cunt but not enough to break her maiden head. Nana panicked picturing the shame that would be heaped upon her family should this indiscretion come to light. The stubborn man in front of her was beginning to lose his composure as he attempted to fuck her and an idea came to her in that instant. Nana used her thick, powerful thighs trapping his cock between them in a tight, vice-like grip. This had the added effect of clenching her massive butt cheeks much to the delight of the pervert desperately humping her wide ass.

"Bitch." He finally spoke in a serpentine hiss, distinctly voicing his displeasure at being thwarted.

His thin steely fingers dug into the slight baby fat at her waist as he used the friction to violently fuck her inner thighs. Nana gasped as two hands cupped her small breasts rolling her painfully sore nipples. The counter sensation and forceful thrusts of the two men working her body had the curvy Japanese girl on the crest of a powerful orgasm.

"If you continue like this; I'm going to...cum!" Her body began trembling as she neared the edge while one of the perverts let out a slight yelp followed by the distinct wetness that accompanied his climax. It was wet and sticky gushing out of the tight crease that held his moderately sized cock. In the moments before he exploded all over the large, pale butt this stranger had used the sum of his strength to force her cheeks as tight as possible around his cock. This method had paid dividends as he coated the top of pushed together cheeks with his seed with quite a bit reaching up her back.

"FUUUCK!!" His arms locked around her torso pressing her tight to his chest as his lips locked on her exposed shoulder. The head pervert sunk his teeth into her shoulder as he came hard between her thighs. His ejaculate considerable enough to make her slime coated thighs slide around beneath her partially raised skirt. She could feel his hands joining the others on her huge ass as his pelvis pumped out the rest of his cum. Her snatch was dripping wet and pulsing but she hadn't cum yet. It would take a few more seconds for her to join her antagonists. Nana Matsushita was so very close to cumming harder than she ever had before.

"OOOHHH MY GAWD HARRY; WHAT ARE THEY DOING TO THAT GIRL?!!" A jolt ran through her body as the orgasm was suddenly aborted. A rush of cold air his her exposed torso as she fell to the floor where she had been tossed like a rag doll. She tried to move but found it difficult as a large number of people stumbled and tripped over her body. The distinct whistle of the train could be heard in the car as the car pulled into the last station. Nana clutched her shirt to her body hiding her breasts as she rolled on her side to find a group of foreigners staring incredulously at her half-nude figure.

"ARE YOU OKAY MISS?!! SOMEBODY GET THE POLICE FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE!!" The women appeared to be in her fifties, her face adorned in garishly applied makeup. Her hair a mess of fabricated blonde curls along with a scarf to hide the obvious wig she was wearing. Nana looked around finding and securing her backpack as her face flushed from the embarrassment of being seen. She noticed the woman's even older husband staring at her with perverted eyes while a teen tourist snapped a few photos with his phone. She realized that her huge butt was still exposed and quickly yanked down her skirt.

"HELP HER UP HARRY; DON'T BE SUCH A FUCKING IDIOT HARRY!!" The woman's accent placed her as an American probably from the East coast.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP ETHEL; WE'RE ON VACATION SO DON'T BE A BITCH!!" Harry was less than willing to assist the embittered schoolgirl while his wife hit their son with her handbag. Nana gathered her things in a bundle close to her chest and tried to hide her face with her other hand.

"I-am fine." She mumbled swatting Harry's hand away and scurrying from the train as fast as she could.

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING-YOU NEED SOME FUCKING HELP!!" Ethel yelled after the girl as two police officers approached. The middle aged tourist from Jersey swatted at her son a second time as the teen ogled the one good picture he'd taken of Nana Matsushita's huge ass. His cock twitched at the sight of her wide cum soaked derriere.

"Man; I'd buy that for a dollar." He quipped before his mother's thick palm collided with his face slapping him senseless.

Nana found quick solace in a public toilet gathering herself and taking stock of her cum soiled clothing when her phone chirped with a message. She glanced at her phone and panicked when she realized she was looking at a picture of herself. The obscene photo depicted her full face with a thick cock more than halfway down her throat. Other disembodied cocks could be seen in the picture close to her face. She tossed the phone into the sink nearly swooning from the shock as it rang again. She watched the phone ring several times with an unknown number on its face before answering.

"Nana Matsushita?" She immediately recognized the evil sounding hiss of his voice.

"Yes?"

"You are being texted an address to which you will have twenty minutes to appear if you do not want your father to find out about this." The call abruptly cut off leaving her to stare at her disheveled appearance in the rest room's mirror. The distraught girl looked once more at the degrading photo as a new text appeared with an address.

"Father; forgive me." She mumbled as she turned the door handle.

...TO BE CONTINUED.

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,005 Followers
12