Big Butt Queen Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbwlove_it
bbwlove_it
89 Followers

"Oh she is so fucking smaller than you... she isn't huge like you... I always wanted her to be bigger, fatter... like this" I screamed, slapping the pillows of fat on the right.

Then, all of a sudden she started slamming her body down on mine. While my cock disappeared inside her cunt, she grabbed my head over to her chest and soon enough my entire body was inundated and swallowed by the copious rolls of her legs, belly, and breasts. It was the most amazing thing to be inside that paradise of flesh. I had no escape.

"No I can't... uhhh ... uuhh... uhhhhhhh oh my god... uhhh... uhhhhhhhh"

"You think my tits are too big? What about my hips, are they large enough? You've plenty to squeeze, don't you?" Keri said bitterly, but without stopping the sex motion.

I continued my loud moans, screaming carelessly in the heat of the moment. My hands were all sunk into the softest body I ever touched, continuously grabbing and squeezing fistfuls over fistfuls of flesh. At the same time I was drowning in the vastest sea of tits ever. Huge waves of tit-flesh were splashing on my face. I sucked mouthfuls in my mouth. She didn't stop for a second to impale herself on my huge pecker, taking all of my hard rod. I loved the violence she was using to fuck me and it was incredible to feel her heavy body slamming on mine. I felt like a selfish animal and all I cared was to indulge myself. I couldn't last too long under those stimuli and my body jolted in the most intense orgasm I ever had in my life. At the same time I felt her squeezing me so hard I couldn't breathe. While I was drowning under wave upon wave of flesh, I heard the symptoms of her orgasm, and the more she came, the more she squeezed.

My body kept tingling for such a long time.

When I got home I couldn't stop thinking about Keri. I looked at Rita. I watched all of her beautiful curves, the same curves that I thought were the embodiment of sensuality for so many years, while my mind was drifting away in the desire for Keri's larger body. Even if I didn't want to think about her, I couldn't deny that I was. There was an animal passion that was telling me she was the woman to mate with. It's like I had to copulate with her. I was also fascinated by Keri's attitude, her awareness of the size of her large body and the way she was dealing with it, exposing it in such a pornographic way. You don't usually see a woman so large showing off her own fat. Instead, Keri was placing acres of breasts up there on display for everyone, piling up her bouncy flesh in enormous "shelf" bras; she was showing pretty much all of her bare thighs, exposing the rich, decadent mountains of cellulite; she was showing her arms and shoulders, which were thick and round as the biggest Rubens' goddess, and even the copious rolls of her waist and belly. She was like a walking meat market. Every single man could not help but to turn his head and look at this wonder of the world, with all those incredible curves. She had curves not only in the right places, but in every place. I realized how proud I would be to walk next to her.

But the thing is, it was not just about her look. It was her body language. Her body was talking about liberation, openness, about being proud of who you are, despite society, morality and bigots. Keri was able to combine pornography with a special kind of maternal sensuality. Her large breeding hips had space for a dozen babies while those obese breasts always looked like they needed to be milked. Keri was a hymn to fertility and freedom.

While I was immersed in my own perverted thoughts, Rita jumped on top of me, spreading her beautiful, muscular toned legs. She was horny again. She had thick legs but I knew they were no match to Keri's enormous thighs. I glided over Rita's cellulite along her hips. I felt the buttery softness and imagined how delicious it would have been to have Keri on top of me. Rita felt my cock harden a little more inside of her. I imagined to be able to open my palm and squeeze a full fist of fat, completely sinking my hands into Keri's waist, surrounded by the first class comfort of her luxurious hips and heavy thighs. Rita moaned as my cock expanded even more inside her cunt, pushing on the rubbery spot. I reached for her big tits, sucked her nipple into my mouth and closed my eyes.

My mind drifted away into another dimension. I wanted to be inside Keri's cow-sized bosom. I imagined to bathe again into that sea of flesh, huge enough to swallow my entire head and still pour additional meat on my chest. My cock became so hard that Rita completely lost it, and soon enough I couldn't hold it anymore either. The problem is, I started screaming the name of my real lover: "Oh Keri! Oh, Keri!! Give me your fat, give me your fat, I want your fat..." Rita immediately gave me the weirdest look. She was at the peak of her orgasm.

"Who the fuck is Keri???" she said, "Who's this fucking bitch? Who is she? Who is she??? uhh uhhh ahhhhh uhhhhhhh..."

She continued to scream all sort of blasphemies until she was done with her orgasm. Then she immediately moved away.

"How dare you asshole, how dare you??? Who is this bitch, who is it?? I can't believe you cheated on me!!" Rita said, pacing all over the room and throwing stuff at me. She continued to yell at me for a while and only when she calmed down a bit I tried to explain the situation. To make a long story short, I ended up telling her the whole truth. I am not a great liar.

"I can't believe you were fucking that bitch. You don't like my ass no more? How can you like a fat cow like that? After all the work I've been putting into my shape... I bet she just sits and eats. And eats, and eats, all day long, that fucking whale!"

"Maybe she does." I observed calmly. Rita got so enraged that I had to leave the room, haunted by her wild "Fuck you!" screams. Shortly thereafter she put some clothes on and left the house altogether. I didn't hear from her until the next day.

When she came back, she was even angrier. Between the unstoppable insults, she said she wanted to meet Keri, confront her face to face and give her a piece of her mind. I tried to convince her otherwise, but she was unmovable. In the end I just agreed to speak to Keri and see what she had to say.

END OF PART 2/3

bbwlove_it
bbwlove_it
89 Followers
12