Big Changes At Home Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There, Slave, You have been punished, so I consider the matter closed. I must stress that you MUST ask me about all major decisions from now on, is that clear, Slave?" Owen said firmly as he started to rub his mother's red ass in a comforting gesture.

"Yes, Master but I've been such a bad Slave, I need more, Master!" Taryn said in a needy, lustful tone of voice as she stared blankly out the window.

Rosina almost shrieked in shock and she couldn't believe her ears. Did her mother just ask for more spanking? Could it be possible that her mother actually enjoyed being spanked by her son? Rosina was stunned by all that she had seen so far and part of her wanted to leave. Yet she couldn't move from that spot, she needed to see more of this disgusting scene. Rosina didn't understand why she wasn't able to tear her eyes away from the horrific scene. It was like when you drive past a terrible car accident, you look on in shock and horror, but still want to see the blood and guts. You are shocked and dismayed, yet morbidly curious at the same time, conflicted by opposing emotions to the same stimuli.

"You want more do you?" Owen asked with a cocky grin on his face.

"Yes, Master, your naughty little Slave needs more punishment!" Taryn asked in a husky growl as she looked out the window, seemingly right into Rosina's eyes.

Owen just chuckled as he raised his hand once more and brought it down sharply on his mother's ass. For the next minute or so Owen savagely spanked Taryn without mercy. Taryn shrieked in pain and Rosina considered busting into the room to stop it. If it wasn't for the obscene words of urging from Taryn, Rosina might have done just that. Words like: "Spank me, Master," "Spank your naughty little Slave!" "I've been so bad, Master, spank my ass." One comment more than any other sent Rosina over the edge, and almost made her vomit: "spank me son, spank your mother, spank mommy!"

When Taryn broke into uncontrollable tears, Owen stopped spanking her and started to rub her red ass in a soothing manner. He said nothing as he waited for her crying to subside and stop all together. He smiled at his mother who was still laying over his lap looking blankly out of the window.

"Thank you, Master, I needed that," Taryn said dreamily as her breathing returned to normal.

Rosina's mind was blown at this development! Not only had her mother allowed the spanking to take place, not only that, but she had actually enjoyed the corporal punishment, and even asked for more! Rosina couldn't deny the euphoric look on her mother's face now that the spanking was over and couldn't fathom it. What hit her harder than her mother's reaction to the spanking, was her own. Rosina could feel that her panties were soaked; she was wet and had gotten a sexual charge out of watching it.

"Stand up, Slave and strip, I need to inspect you," Owen said calmly as he lightly tapped Taryn's rear.

Taryn stood up and unzipped the dress that she had been wearing up before lifting it over her head. Taryn tossed her dress carelessly in the direction of her discarded panties. After what Rosina had just witnessed, it didn't seem too strange to see her mother casually strip for her son, on command. Though Rosina knew it wasn't normal, but this scene was far from normal, but still she couldn't tear her eyes away. Without stopping Taryn reached behind her and unfastened the unimaginative bra before removing it. She tossed the bra on top of her dress and panties by the door before standing up straight, like a solder at attention.

Rosina had seen her mother naked before but it was only ever in passing. When they went to the pool they would change together but never before had she looked at it with any interest. This time, as her mother stood straight and tall, waiting for her son to say something, Rosina's eyes walked over her mother's body and drank in every detail. Shockingly she liked what she saw and was silently impressed that her mother looked as good as she did. The size and shape of her mother's breasts were what captivated Rosina's interest, being that they were much larger than her own.

"I see you did shave exactly as I instructed. Good work, Slave," Owen said as he ran his finger through his mother's "O" shaped patch of pubic hair.

It wasn't until that moment that Rosina noticed her mother's pussy or pubic hair at all. With astonishment she saw that indeed her mother's patch of pubic hair had been trimmed into the shape of an "O." Rosina looked on, flabbergasted that her mother would do such a thing, yet part of her was excited by the sight of it. It was obvious what the "O" stood for: Owen, that was yet another bizarre detail of this encounter.

Owen stood up and said, "strip me, Slave."

Taryn did just that as she carefully removed each and every article of clothing that Owen was wearing. Rosina watched with morbid curiosity as her mother did just as her brother had ordered. Part of Rosina wondered why she was doing this? What was it like to be under his total control? The wetness in her panties grew as she watched her mother strip her brother. As more of her brother's body came into view, Rosina's excitement grew. Like her mother's body, Rosina had never given Owen's body a good look. He was her brother and so she never looked at him in that way. As his pants dropped to the floor Rosina couldn't deny that he did have a trim body, he wasn't a body-builder but he did look good. His underwear was the last item to come off and when it did, Rosina took in a sharp breath.

His cock was huge! Rather to say it was fat, deliciously thick would be a better description of it. Rosina started to understand why her mother may be coming back to her son over and over again. Nasty thoughts started to form in her mind as she imagined what that gorgeous hunk of man-flesh would do to a woman's body: her body. Rosina's excitement was growing and she stared to involuntarily squeeze her legs together.

"Did you do the other thing I ordered you to do?" Owen asked as he sat back down on the bed.

"Yes, Master," Taryn replied meekly from her place still kneeling on the floor in front of him.

"Good. Did you succeed? How far did you get?" Owen asked with a raised eyebrow of curiosity.

"Well, Master, I did manage to get her to eat me out, and I ate her out as well." Taryn replied timidly, looking down as she spoke.

"Excellent! How did that make you feel? Did you like it? Would you like to do it again?" Owen asked with interest as he leaned in and looked at his mother.

"I didn't want to do it. I did it only because you ordered me to, Master. But looking back on it now, it wasn't that bad, I actually enjoyed it. With your permission, we may do it again, I don't know; Karen seemed to like it," Taryn said in a shaky tone of voice as she looked down at the floor but looked up at Owen with big, wet eyes when she finished speaking.

"Absolutely, you can have sex with Karen as often as you like, but remember if Richard wants to have you, you must ask my permission first, each time, understand?" Owen said in a commanding tone of voice as he sat up straight.

Rosina wasn't as shocked as she might have been, or perhaps should have been. Her nerves were shot due to the astoundingly bizarre revelations she had seen in the past few minutes. There seemed to be a strange sense of logic to what Owen was saying. While he encouraged their mother to have sex with another woman, he frowned on her having sex with another man, even her husband. On the one hand, most men found the concept of woman-on-woman sex erotic, but could be jealous of his woman having sex with another man. Since their mother was not just having sex with Owen but indeed his Slave, she was bound to him.

Rosina was visibly shaken that she understood what Owen was doing. She felt like a part of herself was being sucked down into their depraved world with each disgusting part of it she understood. As Rosina looked at her brother she started to see him in a different light. Now she saw the, strong, confident man that he had become. She could feel his power, even from her spot lying outside his window. Rosina began to understand why her mother was kneeling before him, and this was the most troubling realization of all.

"You've been such a good Slave, you may suck my cock," Owen said with a cocky smile as he opened his legs.

"Thank you, Master!" Taryn said with a squeal of delight and her whole being lit up as she rushed toward him.

Rosina watched as her mother grasped her Master's cock by the base and opened her mouth wide to take him in. As the head of his cock slipped past her lips Taryn closed her eyes and pushed her lips farther down his shaft. Rosina's eyes opened wide in wonder as she saw the entire, thick cock disappear into her mother's mouth. She knew that she should be disgusted by watching this, but she wasn't. Instead of wanting to vomit at the sight of a mother sucking off her son, Rosina involuntarily licked her lips. Taryn sucked on her son's cock so hard her cheeks hollowed out while she bobbed her head up and down. As Rosina watched the pair, she stared to wonder what it would be like for her mother to do that? What would it feel like to suck on that cock? Rosina couldn't get the image of herself kneeling before Owen, doing that very thing out of her mind. A tear rolled down her cheek as she knew that thought excited her.

Her pussy was throbbing so hard that she needed release, badly! As her mother sucked on her brother's cock, Rosina undid her jeans and thrust her hand down to her pussy. Madly she played with her clit as the illicit and taboo blowjob continued. Rosina's envy grew as her passion grew, in her mind it was she who was sucking off Owen, not her mother! Passion had blurred her better judgment Rosina convinced herself as she thrust a finger into her pussy. She wasn't really tuned on by this, it was just the shock of it all, she told herself with shaky confidence.

"Close! Gonna Cum! Pull out; I want to cum on your face!" Owen groaned out and Taryn stopped the blowjob and aimed the thick cock at her face.

Taryn closed her eyes and waited as she pumped her fist up and down on the slick shaft. With a groan Owen leaned his head back while his cock came to life. Spurt after spurt erupted out of the head of it and splashed onto Taryn's waiting face. There was so much of it that it ran down off of her face and dripped onto her large breasts. When Owen's climax was finally over, he rested back on his hands and took a few deep breaths. After a brief moment he leaned forward and looked at his cum-covered mother eagerly looking up at him. The look on her face was one of love and devotion, she loved bringing him pleasure and being used for his pleasure, and it showed.

Rosina's finger thrust madly in and out of her hot and wet pussy at a blinding pace. She was so horny by what she saw and couldn't believe how hot watching her brother cum all over his mother's face and tits excited her. Once again, in her mind, Rosina replaced her mother with herself. She closed her eyes and envisioned that it was her face and tits that now dripped with her brother's cum. That image lived in her mind as she started to convulse in orgasmic bliss. She bit her lip so hard that she thought she was going to draw blood but knew that she had to keep quiet. She came harder on that darkened roof than she had ever remembered and for a moment everything went black. The shifting of her weight brought her back to reality as she started to roll off the roof. She caught herself before she had rolled one revolution but still the incident startled her

"Suck me hard again, Slave," Owen said with a determined tone of voice.

"Yes, Master," Taryn said and immediately started to lick and suck on Owen's cock in an effort to resuscitate it.

Rosina moved closer to the window, to get a better view, as she knew what was going to happen next. Rosina knew that her brother was going to fuck their mother; this was something she had to see. Rosina was far past any sort of logic now, way beyond idle curiosity about the odd behavior of her mother and brother. Rosina was hot and horny from watching the taboo scene and needed to see more. As she saw Owen's cock come to life from her mother's ministrations, she longed to see that monster plunging deep into her mother's depths.

"Good enough, Slave. Get on your hands and knees, on the bed," Owen commanded as he stood up and moved aside.

"Oh yes, Master!" Taryn gushed and scurried up on the bed and got into the position she had been ordered to.

Casually and with an arrogant smile on his face Owen climbed up on the bed and positioned himself behind his mother. He placed both of his hands on her hips and inched himself forward. Without being told, Taryn reached between her legs and gently grasped his cock, guiding it to the entrance of her womanhood. With a dreamy expression on her face Taryn remained motionless, waiting for her Master to mount her.

"What do you want, Slave?" Owen sneered with a cocky manner about him.

"I want you to fuck me, Master," Taryn said in a needy whine, with her eyes closed.

"What are you?" Owen asked as he rocked his hips back and forth, casing his cock to slide up and down Taryn's slit.

"I'm your Slave, Master," Taryn said with a lusty growl as she stared blankly at the wall.

"And what am I?" Owen asked with a husky, lust filled tone of his own as he continued to tease Taryn's pussy.

"You're my Master!" Taryn insisted, as her body started to slowly rock back and forth, in reaction to his teasing.

"Who owns you?" Owen asked with a commanding tone of voice.

"You, Master!" Taryn said with a dreamy look in her eye as she smiled to herself.

"How long will you serve me, Slave?" Owen asked with a growl in his voice and a lust-filled expression on his face.

"For life, Master, I am your Slave for the rest of my life!" Taryn said with a needy whine as her head dropped down. "Please, Master, fuck me! I can't take it anymore, Master, I need you inside me! Fuck me, Master, Fuck me!" Taryn said in a pleading, teary cry as she hung her head and sobbed a few sobs.

"Okay, you asked for it!" Owen said as he pulled hard on Taryn's hips and in one quick motion he was fully inside her.

"OH, MASTER!" Taryn screamed out as her eyes shot open from the intense shock of him suddenly being inside her.

Owen never stopped to let Taryn get used to his size being inside her. Instead, Owen simply pulled back and thrust himself back inside her as quickly as he had the first time. At a savage and intense pace Owen ravaged Taryn's body, and her body instinctively reacted to him. Taryn rocked back and forth, making sure to meet his thrusts with one of her own. The stern look on her face was one of intense pleasure mixed with pure lust.

Rosina felt her pussy throb in time with her heartbeat as she watched her brother wildly fuck their mother. As she watched them fuck, she felt a few things changing within her. Rosina could understand a little more what was going on. She could feel Owen's commanding presence, even from outside the window. She could sense his power and felt weaker just being near him, so much so that she couldn't look him in the eye. Rosina looked at her mother's face and tried to feel just what she was feeling.

Rosina wanted to know just what that lucky whore was feeling, being taken and claimed by that powerful man. She closed her eyes and listened to the sounds of their coupling. In her mind it was she that Owen was savagely fucking, not their mother; her pussy throbbed in time with their fucking. Rosina wondered just what it would be like to be with him, to belong to him, to serve him. The last thought caused Rosina to shudder as she imagined herself on her knees before Owen swearing to be his Slave for life. Her excitement grew so much so that she almost came at the thought of it, but why?

What was it about this scenario that Rosina found so enthralling and erotic? What was wrong with her that made her want to fuck her brother? Why did she have this compelling need to serve him, to be his Slave? The weakness that she felt was growing within her, and she was starting to feel incomplete without him, without knowing that she belonged to him. Rosina longed to feel his hands on her hips, his gorgeously thick cock plunging her depths, but she didn't know why that felt so right? She was excited and terrified at the same time by these thoughts that seemed to call to a dark part of her soul.

"Fuck me, Master! Harder!" Taryn urged over her shoulder as she threw more of her weight behind each thrust.

"Close, so close!" Owen hissed through his teeth as he quickened his pace. "CUUUUUMMMING!!!" Owen shouted as he threw his head back and slammed into Taryn one last time.

Taryn's eyes shot wide open when she felt the first ropes of his cum hit her deepest depths. Bliss emanated from her as she knew that she had brought her Master pleasure. The thought pushed her over the edge and Taryn climaxed as her son continued to cum deep within her. With one last gulp of air and a shout of, "OH MASTER!!" Taryn passed out, collapsing on the bed. Owen breathed deep and quick as he recovered from his intense climax deep within his mother's pussy. He pulled himself out of her and let her lower half collapse so that she was lying flat on the bed. He crawled up beside the woman he had just fucked and pulled her to him. He embraced her and held her to him as she started to stir to life, looking up at him with love and adoration when she did.


"Master, that was wonderful, I love you so much," Taryn said with a teary confession as she looked into Owen's face with a wide smile.

"And I love you too, Slave," Owen replied with an equally sincere confession of love and smiled at Taryn.

The pair of incestuous lovers snuggled down in that bed and held each other. Rosina looked at them and knew that they were serious in their confession of love for each other. They loved each other not as mother and son, but as lovers, as Master and Slave. Rosina longed to be loved and held like that. She envied her mother the tender embrace of her Master at that moment.

Rosina started to cry as the conflicting emotions got the better of her, she desperately wanted something she couldn't accept. Part of Rosina hated her mother and brother for what they were doing, and how they had made her feel. The other part of her wanted to feel what her mother felt, to know exactly what it was like to be a Slave to a Master. Rosina couldn't accept her lust for her brother and knew she would never let herself do anything like she had just witnessed. But the soaked panties and crotch of her jeans were a testament to the fact that she wanted to. Even as she made her way to the side of the house, to the trellis, lewd images of what she had just seen flashed across her mind. Quite frequently in those images, she replaced her mother in those images. She saw herself sucking off Owen, she saw herself getting fucked mercilessly, she saw herself swearing to be his Slave for life, she saw herself holding him tenderly after the fuck was over.

As Rosina's feet hit the ground her tears flooded forth and she slumped down by the ivy to cry. Tears poured forth as she felt nothing but pain over her desires that she couldn't explore. For what seemed like hours she sobbed as she curled up in a ball and fell asleep.

With a start she awoke and looked around at the cold, dark surroundings and for a moment forgot where she was. Looking at her watch she saw to her horror that it was one-twenty-three in the morning; she was so very late! She sprang to her feet and rushed to the front of the house. She grasped her backpack from where she had stored it, unlocked and entered the house.