Big Changes At Home Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
polyman
polyman
1,246 Followers

Rosina's heart was pounding in her chest as she heard the door close. She could feel his presence, she could feel the heat of his stare and her pussy got that much wetter because of it. Rosina shouldn't be here and she knew it, she should be in her own room, logically. What was she doing here in Owen's room, knowing what it meant! It was too late now, he was there and blocking the only exit, or was he? She could rush out the window and escape this madness; she didn't really want to be her brother's Slave, did she? What was she doing here, waiting for him to claim her? And why had he not said anything yet? The wait was killing her! If he was going to do it, do it quick, put her out of her misery already. If her destiny was to be her brother's Slave then get it over with quick; like taking off a band-aid, you do it fast not slow. Rosina let out a huff of dissatisfaction but otherwise remained silent and still.

Owen closed the door and leaned up against it, looking his sister over in disbelief. There she was, Rosina; she was sitting on his bed, looking quite small, with her hands folded in her lap. Her eyes were looking down and she hadn't looked up to him yet. Even though he hadn't done anything to her yet, she was already submitting to him. Owen chuckled to himself, that his mother was right, Rosina was a submissive; dominating her would be easy. It still seemed unreal that he was about to make his kid sister his Slave. A week ago he had never looked at either his mother or sister in a sexual way. Now his eyes walked over Rosina's body and liked what he saw. Rosina then let out a huff and Owen knew that he had to get things moving.

"So, you're actually here in my room," Owen said with a self-satisfied tone of voice as he walked toward Rosina.

"Yes, Sir," Rosina said meekly and quietly, not looking up yet.

"You know what that means, don't you?" Owen asked with a cocky tone of voice as he stopped and stood right in front of Rosina, who still hadn't moved.

"Yes, Sir," Rosina said and tensed up, cringing as she sat there, waiting for Owen to do or say something.

Don't make her say it! Don't make her say it! Don't make her say it! Rosina kept repeating the phrase in her mind as she sat there with Owen standing before her, larger than life. She felt small and insignificant in his powerful presence, and kept feeling smaller, the longer he stood there. The feeling was a great rush of wicked excitement but also a source of great fear. She was going to cry if he didn't do something to break the tension soon.

"Well, I Owen Thompson, do hereby claim you, Rosina Thompson as my Slave, to serve me faithfully until death," Owen said in a commanding tone of voice down to Rosina.

Rosina didn't move or acknowledge the statement at all; wrong thing to do. Owen reached down and grabbed a clump of Rosina's hair at the back of her head and jerked it down. The motion forced a, now terrified Rosina to look up into Owen's eyes, who brought his face so close that their noses almost touched. Owen's face was right over her face as she looked almost straight up, his face loomed over hers, she felt like she was looking into the face of a god. The stern look on Owen's face made it clear that he was not pleased with her.

"I AM YOUR MASTER!" Owen shouted, his face still an inch from hers. "Is that clear, Slave?" Owen asked in a calmer tone of voice.

"Yes, Sir," Rosina squeaked out, panic gripping her heart.

"What did you call me?" Owen snarled as he tugged on Rosina's hair, causing her scalp to scream in pain.

"MASTER! Yes Master," Rosina said and sobbed a few cries before she stopped her tears.

"Better," Owen replied with a sultry and pleased tone of voice as a broad, satisfied smile crept across his face. "Do you willingly submit yourself to me? Do you pledge yourself to my service, until death, Slave?" he asked with a stern, yet calm tone of voice.

"Yes, Master," Rosina said with a tear forming in the corner of her eye, her rational mind was sobbing.

"As my Slave, do you swear to serve your Master faithfully? Will you do anything I command, without question? Will your sole purpose in life to see me pleased with you?" Owen asked with a firm tone of voice, damn-well knowing the answer.

"Yes, Master," Rosina said and looked up into his eyes, her apprehension and fear started to subside.

While Rosina didn't feel any different, she didn't feel like the word "SLAVE" had been tattooed across her forehead, she knew something inside her had changed. She looked up at Owen's eyes and started to see him differently, he looked so powerful, so commanding, towering over her, the only word that fit was, Master. Her rational part of her mind was screaming for her to leave and forget this nonsense, but the dark part of her soul, the part that she knew was the source of the dreams, was sighing in contentment. While her rational mind panicked, her deep-seated need to submit and be dominated was elated and happy to have a Master. A loving smile crept across her face as she looked up to the man she wanted to serve, her Master. She, Rosina Thompson, was now the Slave of her brother, and so far, she loved it. She started to feel content and complete, knowing that the difficult choices in her life was no longer hers to make, her Master would look out for her, take care of her. All she had to do was obey her Master, and serve him faithfully.

"I think it's time that your Master got a good look at his new Slave, don't you?" Owen asked with a smirk on his face as he stood up and backed away from Rosina.

"Yes, Master!" Rosina said and her eyes lit up with excitement and fear.

"Then get those clothes off, NOW!" Owen said as he grasped Rosina by the shoulder and shoved her up and off the bed in one motion.

Owen sat down on the bed calmly and watched Rosina fumble with her clothes. She was so nervous that she had trouble getting her T-shirt off. She pulled the slim-fitting garment up and over her head. She tossed it down on the floor by the door before she reached up to the centre of her bra and unfastened the garment, slipping it off her shoulders. Her small breasts came into view, they suited her slender, athletic build but were by many standards quite small. With shaky finger she unbuttoned her pants and hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her panties. With a wiggle of her hips and a steady tug, the pants and panties came down and off her body. The socks were next and there Rosina stood, nude before her brother for the first time since they took baths together when they were toddlers.

Rosina looked into Owen's eyes, desperate to know what he thought of her body. What did her Master think of her body? Did he think she looked like a boy, like so many guys told her? Rosina didn't know what she would do if Owen told her that she was ugly, skinny or just didn't appeal to him. She knew that she didn't have her mother's large breasts or accentuated, hourglass figure. Rosina couldn't help the way she was built, she was the way she was, wasn't that enough? Why did everyone have to look the same before they were considered beautiful? Rosina's mind was going a mile a minute, she didn't hear Owen's command the first time, he had to repeat it.

"I said turn around!" Owen commanded in a stronger tone of voice and slowly Rosina turned on the spot. "Damn, Slave you have the tightest little body I have ever seen! You have one killer ass!" he said with a genuinely impressed look on his face.

Rosina's eyes snapped to look at her Master and she scrutinized his face for a full minute. She wanted to believe that her body pleased him. It was important to her that he found her body to be appealing, but couldn't stand be lied to, or made fun of. The look on his face made it clear that he was serious, he loved her body, he thought she was hot! Her Master thought she was hot! That was all she needed to know, he loved and accepted her, just as she was.

"Thank you, Master," Rosina said with wet eyes of absolute satisfaction and gratitude.

"Now, get over here and remove my clothes, Slave," Owen said with a calm yet confident tone of voice.

Rosina started to move before she told herself to, she was eager to see Owen nude. Rosina's excitement grew as each piece of her Master's clothes were removed. She loved running her hands over her masculine body. Her joy and lust trickled down her leg and was obvious for the world to see and smell as she kneeled down to pull off Master's pants. When his underwear came off she was still kneeling before him, her eyes never left his cock. She drew a quick breath as she looked at the thick cock with worshipful reverence. She glanced up to his face and smiled a nervous smile to the now nude Owen.

"Suck it, Slave, show me you know how to suck cock," Owen said with a sneer as the cock Rosina was looking at twitched in anticipation.

The fun screeched to a halt all of a sudden for Rosina. It was one thing to play at being his Slave, call him Master, strip for him, strip him, but it was quite another to actually have sex with him. The rational part of Rosina's brain kicked up enough of a fuss that Rosina started to panic. Her eyes got wide, and no longer did she look at Owen's cock with excitement but rather fear. With terror in her eyes Rosina got up and bolted for the door.

"SLAVE GET BACK HERE!" Owen shouted and Rosina slowed down but did not stop her rush for the door.

Rosina had just grasped the doorknob and pulled the door open a foot or so by the time Owen reached the door. He pushed on it to slam it shut so hard that the doorknob slipped out of Rosina's hand. She spun around quickly and looked up into an incensed Owen's face. Rosina feared for her life and her mind froze, and she trembled before him. Silently, Owen reached up and grasped Rosina by the back of the neck and directed her back to the bed. When Owen sat down on it but kept his knees together in front of him, Rosina knew what was going to happen. Rosina fought and punched Owen everywhere she could get a hand in as she was swiftly directed over his lap. Even though she was over his lap, Rosina still fought and punched Owen to let her up.

Seeing his belt down on the floor gave Owen a wicked idea. He picked it up and before Rosina knew what was happening the belt was cinched up around her neck like a collar and leash. It was a braided belt so that he was able to tighten it up around her neck but he only did so loosely, he just wanted to keep her under control, not kill her. Rosina clawed at the makeshift collar but couldn't undo it. Owen pulled the leash and with a gasp, Rosina rose to her feet and was directed around the room by collar. Rosina's fear and shock kept her in line for the moment; she didn't know what she had gotten herself into. Owen rushed toward the closet and fished out one of his less favorite neckties. Roughly he pushed Rosina, face first against the wall, pulling her hands behind her back. Quickly and effectively he tied her hands together, behind her before she could pull them away.

"You did this to yourself, Slave. If you would only behave this would go much easier on you," Owen growled as he kept Rosina's body pressed against the wall, while she struggled for a moment more.

"This isn't funny anymore, Owen, let me go!" Rosina said in amongst the tears that flowed down her face at the moment. She struggled against her bonds and Owens grip, but it was no use.

"When you stop fussing about, we can begin your punishment, Slave," Owen said with a calm and determined tone of voice.

For the next few minutes Rosina cried, begged, fought and struggled to get free, but she couldn't. The rational part of Rosina's mind was in charge and fighting to get free before it was too late. That part of Rosina knew that if this evening went the way it feared, there would be no turning back. Rosina's body however grew tired of the fight and struggled less and less, until eventually it gave out and Rosina just stood there motionless, pressed up against that wall.

"Are we ready to receive our punishment?" Owen asked in the same, calm and firm tone of voice.

"Yes," Rosina snapped back in a huff. Owen cleared his throat, loudly. "Yes, Master," she added in a slightly snippy tone of voice that Owen chose to ignore.

Gently, Owen led Rosina back to the bed by her arm and sat down on the bed, like before. Without a word, Owen directed Rosina to lay across his lap, she shot him a defiant glare but complied all the same. She didn't struggle this time and just lay motionless, waiting for the spanking to begin.

"I know you're new and I am trying to be lenient on you, but you seem to have a problem listening but let's see if you understand the basics. Tell me, why are you being punished?" Owen asked in a slightly perturbed tone of voice.

"Because I won't suck your cock," Rosina said in an angry tone of voice.

"Yes, but more specifically because you disobeyed a direct command by me to suck my cock and then you tried to leave before I told you, you could go. That is two offences, so you must be punished for both. Your actions have earned you ten spanks," Owen said with an authoritative tone of voice.

"TEN! FUCK YOU!" Rosina shouted and started to get up. Owen pulled down on the leash and a coughing Rosina was pulled back down across Owen's lap. "Since I know you watched me spank Taryn, I know you know what is expected of you, but I will refresh your memory. You are to count off each spank and thank me for it, if you fail to do either, the spank doesn't count, got it?" Owen said and raised his hand above Rosina's ass.

"Yes, Master," Rosina said through gritted teeth.

Just get through this, do what you have to, to get through this, Rosina told herself. So your brother is going to spank you, just be a good girl and when he unties you, you can run for the door. This whole thing was a mistake, a mistake she wouldn't have to do again. Rosina's logical mind was fighting to stay in control of Rosina. The greatest challenge for its supremacy was coming up and it didn't even know it.

Whack! Owen's hand came down on the unsuspecting ass of Rosina and she howled in pain and shock. Owen waited for a second before he brought his hand down again with a resounding smack that filled the room. It wasn't until the third one landed that Rosina realized that she hadn't counted any of the spanks. So when the fourth one landed she forced herself to speak up.

"One! Thank you, Master," Rosina called out after the forth spank landed.

After each following spank landed Rosina felt something different growing inside her. Once the last spank had been landed Rosina felt so very different. Her pussy was dripping, for one and now that the spanks were over she kinda missed them. The pain was double-edged, it hurt but in a wicked way, a deliciously naughty way that called out to that dark part of her soul. It was that dark part of her soul that told her that she had been a bad Slave and that she deserved the punishment she got. Tears formed in Rosina's eyes as the regret hit her that she had hurt her Master by her disobedience. The submissive part of Rosina was winning the battle for Rosina, that much was clear by what she said next.

"I'm sorry that I disobeyed you, Master, can you forgive me?" Rosina said in a teary admission of what she considered to be her despicable behavior.

"You have disobeyed, you have been punished, the matter is now closed," Owen said with a pleased tone of voice as he gently rubbed Rosina's ass to soothe the pain of the spanking.

"You are most gracious, Master. Does that mean you'll untie me now?" Rosina asked with a hopeful tone of voice as she looked over her shoulder.

"No, that you have to earn," Owen said with a confident tone of voice. "Now, let's try this again, suck my cock, Slave," he added with a firm tone, to make sure she knew he meant it.

"Yes, Master," Rosina replied meekly.

Rosina's logical mind shouted at her to run for the door, but her submissive-self was still in control. Rosina slid off his lap and walked on her knees around until she was kneeling between Owen's widespread legs. She looked at the cock once more and knew this would be much more difficult with her arms tied behind her back. She looked up at Owen and smiled, hoping to relay her will to comply, along with her desire to please him.

Rosina leaned forward and brought her lips to the head of the, thick, hard cock before her that was ever so slightly pointing down. Once she got the large head in her mouth she lifted it up until the cock was standing out straight. She lowered her mouth on his cock and the fat head went further into her mouth. When the head hit the entrance to her throat, Rosina gagged and pulled back. Again she slowly lowered her mouth on his cock, taking about half of it in her mouth before she gagged and had to pull back. Slowly Rosina bobbed her mouth on his cock and was starting to get into the act of pleasing her Master when things took a sharp turn.

"You have talent, Slave, I'll give you that, but you suck too slow. Let me show you how it's done," Owen said as he reached up to the sides of her head.

Before Rosina knew what he was talking about he had a firm grasp on her head from either side of it. He pulled her head toward his groin and Rosina freaked when the cock hit the back of her mouth. He pulled her off of his cock until just the head was inside. Again he pulled her mouth back down his cock before he pulled her off. Rosina relaxed and let her head be directed around by Owen, and she found that she liked it. As Owen took control of the blowjob, Rosina could relax and surrender herself to the moment and therefore to him. She was content to be used for his pleasure, she was a mouth for him to fuck, nothing more. Rosina growled with lust as she delighted in being nothing but a piece of meat for her Master to toy with and use anyway he wished. The delight of being controlled and dominated started to really reveal itself to Rosina during that blowjob.

The intensity of the blowjob was too much for Owen as well it seemed as it didn't take long for him to reach his peak. Without telling her to, or without warning, Owen pulled her mouth off of his cock until just the head was inside her mouth and held her head firm as his cock exploded. Quickly Rosina's mouth filled with cum and she had to quickly swallow it to make room for more. The fact that Rosina had never let a man finish off in her mouth was not a remote concern for her now as she quickly and happily swallowed her Master's cum again and again. Once Owen's cock was spent, he let go of her head and she let it slip from her mouth, looked up to him.

"That was great, Slave," Owen said in a satisfied tone of voice with a magnanimous smile on his face. "Suck it hard again, I'm gonna need it hard to fuck you, and I will fuck you, Slave," Owen said with a determined growl in his voice.

"Yes, Master!" Rosina squealed with excitement.

Rosina lunged forward and took his cock in her mouth and sucked hard on it as she bobbed up and down. She was eager to get her Master hard again, because she wanted to see what the thick cock could do to her little pussy. Her logical mind was weeping in a corner, begging for some sane part of Rosina to but it back in control again. This was getting too real, this was going too far! Sucking him off was about as far as it could go, but to fuck him was crossing a line. To actually fuck her brother was way too intimate, twisted and sick to be allowed to happen! The fact remained that the submissive-self of Rosina was firmly in control at the moment and the dripping wet pussy agreed that it wanted the fat cock!

"Good enough, Slave, get on the bed, on your knees," Owen said as he stood up and got out of Rosina's way.

Rosina struggled to stand up and get on the bed with her arms still tied behind her back. Once she got on the bed she flopped over and her face crashed into the mattress. Her ass was sticking up in the air lewdly but she was across the bed diagonally. Owen picked up Rosina's hips and turned her until she was in line with the length of the bed. He got up behind her and positioned himself to mount her.

polyman
polyman
1,246 Followers