Big Changes At Home Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Richard?" Owen asked as he looked at his father.

"No, Son," Richard replied with a calm and peaceful look on his face as he looked up at his son.

"Then it is done, I am the head of this family, I will have the final say on all decisions this family faces. Richard, since you are no longer the head of the family you have lost the right to the title 'Father.' As such, you no longer have the right to call me 'son', nor may you call Rosina, 'daughter,' and neither of us call you 'Father.' When I am not exerting my authority, as I am now, you will call us by our given names and we will call you Richard. As well, since you and Taryn are both my Slaves, nor are you head of the family, you no longer have any rights to her as your wife. She will remain your wife, in name only; she is my Slave, first and foremost. You no longer have any intimate or sexual rights to her! As such you will not call or refer to her as 'Wife,' nor will she refer to you as 'Husband.' Are there any objections or questions?" Owen spoke in a calm and definite manner, and everyone knew that he wasn't kidding.

Richard sat there and the strangest thing about all that he had just heard was that he wasn't outraged. He was the father of this family and now that title had been taken away from him and no longer was he the head of the family. Rather than be incensed as he should have been, he felt relieved, like a great burden was no longer his to bear. No longer did he have to worry about the family or if they would be okay, Owen would take care of that. All Richard had to look after was his work at the law firm; the house and family would take care of itself. This was exactly what Richard wanted and he was now getting the domination and humiliation that he needed from home. The only change that Richard would like to have seen was that Taryn was the one who dominated him, not Owen. Richard would serve Master diligently, for he was a good and faithful Slave who could do no less.

"I am the head of this family but I cannot run the family alone, I will need help. I need the help of my oldest and most trusted Slave," Owen said with a stern tone of voice. His lips curled up into a smile, as he glanced at Taryn who shot him a puzzled look in reply. "As I said before, Slaves can't dominate other Slaves, so I will have to promote you, Red. From this moment henceforth, you are my 'Mistress,' you will serve me as any Slave does, but you will have authority over all my Slaves. You are to see that my wishes are carried out, and that my Slaves are conducting themselves accordingly. As long as you are operating within my guidelines, you have free reign over any and all of my Slaves." Owen said with a smile to Taryn whose face wore a stunned look. "Arise, Mistress Red," he commanded Taryn with a loving smile on his face.

"Thank you, Master! I . . . I don't know what to say," Taryn replied in tears of joy and gratitude as she rose to her feet.

"Say nothing, serve me well and that will be thanks enough, Red. As you see, I will still call you 'Red' but all my Slaves must call you 'Mistress Red,' in order to show you their proper respect." Owen said with a serious tone of voice but his lips were curled up in a smile.

"I won't let you down, Master. Thank you for this opportunity to serve you," Taryn said with a proud tone of voice.

"Let's see what you can do, have a little fun with Richard but first of all you need to give him his Slave-name." Owen said in a calm tone of voice.

"Yes, Master," Taryn said with a confident tone before she turned on the spot to face Richard and Rosina. "Cat, Sit down over there," Taryn commanded Rosina.

Rosina jumped slightly before she looked at Owen with a puzzled look. He nodded slightly, signalling for her to comply with Taryn's order. Rosina then got up and complied, certainly feeling uncomfortable about this new arrangement, and the gruff look on her face made this evident. She was silent as she sat down on the loveseat, with her hands folded in front of her, her head bowed slightly. Looking up, she was able to watch what was about to go on, yet remain respectful.

"Worm, your Slave-name will be used by either Master or myself to signal that we are giving you an order. No matter if we are in public or private, you must comply, regardless of where you are or what the order is. When we are in public, or when outsiders are nearby, you will call me, 'Red' and call Master, 'Moe.' This way we can still order you about, and you can reply properly, without outsiders being any wiser. Do you understand this, Worm?" Taryn said in a firm in an almost uncharacteristically commanding presence.

"Yes, Mistress Red," Richard replied meekly.

"Good. While I would love to give you the Slave-name of, 'Worm,' it is hardly appropriate to call you that in public. Since your Slave-name will appear to the outside world as a nickname used within the family, 'Worm', won't do. Since you are a spineless little worm of a man with all the balls of a eunuch, you will be known as, 'Nick.' It's short for 'Eunuch,' in case you were wondering. Do you like it, Nick?" Taryn said with a snarl on her lips, as she looked down at Richard.

"Yes, thank you, Mistress Red," Richard said in a respectful, Slave tone of voice.

"Get over here and pay homage to your Mistress's pussy, Nick!" Taryn said as she sat down in her chair and tossed her legs over each arm of the overstuffed chair.

"Yes, Mistress Red!" Richard responded with glee.

Richard crossed the distance between him and the chair in no time, keeping his eyes on Taryn's dripping pussy all the while. As soon as he arrived at the chair he lunged forward and his lips touched her pussy lips before any other part of his body. It was a kiss from Richard's lips to Taryn's pussy lips. His tongue then snaked out and broke the kiss. With a long lick up her slit, his tongue just barely missed her clitoris. All Richard saw in the world was the pussy of his Mistress, and he was going to worship it. He wanted her to explode in pleasure, pleasure that he would give her. He traced his tongue down the slit of her pussy and lightly skirted the entrance of her pussy before licking back up to the top of the slit.

Taryn loved what he was doing, she loved the way he ate her pussy, and he seemed to know exactly what he was doing. For a short while yet, the pussy munching continued with Taryn shouting out orders to do this or that, most of them were just to get the pleasure of watching him comply. With Richard's pussy eating skill and Taryn's heightened excitement, it didn't take long before Taryn exploded in an intense climax. Richard kept eating and licking Taryn's pussy all through her climax. As her climax subsided, she was breathless but still had enough breath to give an important order.

"Kneel, Nick!" Taryn commanded with heaving breaths. "Cat, fetch me the largest wooden spoon we have!" she said as she glanced at Rosina.

Rosina did just that and hurried off to the kitchen to find the largest wooden spoon. When she returned she saw that Richard was across Taryn's lap and clearly in the position to be spanked. Rosina almost feared for Richard as she handed the wooden spoon to Taryn, who smiled wickedly as she took it from her. Taryn gave a stern glance at Rosina and then to the loveseat, so as to tell Rosina to sit down, which she did.

"You worthless, Worm! You are responsible for this whole mess that this family is in! If you had been a better husband to me and a more attentive father, we would still be a 'normal' family! For this foul crime you must be punished, show everyone how well you have been trained, Nick!" Taryn said with a tone of loathing in her voice as she gripped the wooden spoon tight. Crack! The wooden spoon came down hard on Richard's ass, but he didn't cry out.

"One, thank you, Mistress Red, can I have another!" Richard replied firmly.

Time and again Taryn spanked Richard with the wooden spoon, and each time Richard would repeat his line. After 37 spanks, Taryn broke down in tears and sobbed momentarily after getting out her anger and frustration towards Richard for the years of neglect. With a hard shove, Taryn pushed Richard off her lap and onto the floor with a loud thud.

"Lie on your back!" Taryn ordered as she stood up, tossing the wooden spoon aside.

Richard complied and lay on his back on the floor, even thought his ass was on fire and hurt immensely. Taryn quickly straddled him, lowering herself on his cock, in one swift motion. Richard's cock felt quite thin compared to Owen's cock, but this cock was one that was at her disposal. She was in charge of Richard, so his cock was hers to do with as she pleased. The kick of excitement made up for the lack of size of the cock buried in her pussy. She lifted herself off of his cock before slamming back down hard. Taryn looked down at Richard's face and knew that he was in pain from his ass being spanked hard. With that in mind, Taryn bounced up and down hard on his cock, making sure to slam down hard each time. Time stopped as Taryn bounced up and down on Richard's cock, brining her pleasure and Richard pain and pleasure. Eventually, though Taryn did climax while sitting on Richard's cock. The milking of his cock along with the knowledge that he had once again brought his Mistress pleasure, triggered Richard's orgasm. Taryn sat there on Richard with his cock still deep inside her pussy and a dopy smile of satisfaction crept across her lips.

"That was a good start, Red. Now for something a little more challenging. I've always wanted to see two women eating each other out, care to make that come true for me?" Owen said to Taryn with a wicked smile on his face.

"Yes, Master!" Taryn replied with fervour as she stood up. "Nick, on the loveseat!" she shouted at Richard as she pointed at the loveseat. "Cat, on the floor!" she shouted at Rosina as she pointed at the floor in the middle of the room.

Richard did as he was told and returned to the loveseat as quickly as he could. Rosina sat there stunned, not sure how to react. She knew exactly what was going to happen if she lay on the floor and wasn't sure if she was ready to cross that line. Sure she had played around with her mother the other day at the spa, but then it was her mother who brought her off with a vibrator. Now, clearly she was going to be expected to eat her mother's pussy while her mother ate her pussy. Somehow this seemed like a larger step than the one she made with Owen, so her confused mind hadn't allowed her to move from the loveseat.

"Cat, I said lay on the floor and I mean it NOW!" Taryn sternly ordered as she pointed at the floor by her feet.

Owen glanced at Rosina and then at Taryn, a cheeky smirk on his face as he did so. Taryn glanced at Owen and knew that he was thinking that she didn't have it in her, that she wasn't really a dominant. Taryn would show him that she most certainly did have what it took to dominate both Richard and Rosina. After ten seconds had gone by and Rosina hadn't moved, Taryn rushed over to Rosina and grasped a clump of her hair at the back of her head. Squealing in pain all the way Rosina was led from the loveseat to the floor, and made to lie down on it. Before she could bolt back up, Taryn planted her knees on either side of Rosina's head. Rosina now was as close to a pussy as she had ever been in her life and wasn't sure what to make of this development. The other troubling thing was that the hot and wet pussy that hovered over her was filled with a mixture of her mother's juices and her father's cum.

"Now, you are going to be a good little Slave and eat my pussy, aren't you, Cat?" Taryn growled in a voice that she tried to remain calm.

"Y . . . yes R . . . Mistress Red," Rosina replied in a shaky and timid sounding voice.

"Then get to it, Cat, eat your Mistress's pussy!" Taryn said with a victorious smirk on her face.

Rosina didn't answer, she just closed her eyes, leaned up and licked at the air. Her tongue contacted the outer pussy lips of her mother's pussy and when it came back into her mouth the taste was sweet yet tangy. Rosina opened her eyes and was conflicted in that she liked the taste and where she was getting that taste from. Part of her found it wicked that she was eating her father's cum out of her mother's freshly fucked pussy.

Rosina pushed all thoughts out of her mind and simply focused on the fact that she was eating this pussy to be a good Slave. She wanted to prove to Master that she would obey him or those he put in charge of her, above all she wanted to show her devotion to him. Always Rosina wanted to show her Master that she loved him and would do anything he asked of her.

Rosina had never eaten pussy before, but she knew what she liked when she played with herself and proceeded to use that knowledge. A groan of pleasure escaped from Taryn's lips just before she leaned forward and brought her lips down to her daughter's pussy. Taryn had some experience from her one time with Karen, but still, this was her second time eating pussy, and it was her daughter's pussy at that. Taryn also focussed on her desire to please her Master through eating this pussy. Both women shared this desire and this, combined with focusing on the task of brining pleasure to the other, helped them get through this otherwise odd experience. As the incestuous lesbian show proceeded, the immense pleasure Taryn and Rosina were receiving from the other fuelled their passion. Soon both women were eagerly eating the pussy before them, long forgetting their reluctance in doing so.

"You eat me so good, Cat! Where have you learned to eat pussy!" Taryn moaned out with a heavy slur as she continued to eat pussy as she spoke.

"Never, Mistress Red! Yours is the first pussy I've ever eaten," Rosina replied with a mew of pleasure in her voice, while also eating the pussy that hovered over her.

"You must be lying! FUCK, can you eat pussy!" Taryn said as she thrust two fingers into Rosina's pussy.

"I must admit, I didn't want to do this when we started, but, I can say now that I actually like it!" Rosina said while lapping away at Taryn's pussy.

"I felt the same way, but DAMN GIRL have you got one SWEET little pussy!" Taryn replied with enthusiasm as she stuffed a slick finger into Rosina's ass.

With the admission out of the way, both women redoubled their efforts to make the other woman cum. In a few short moments both women were writhing about in ecstasy with their heads clamped in place by the other woman's legs. When their respective climaxes were done, mother and daughter were laying side by side, faces smeared in pussy juice, and breathing heavily while staring at the pussy they just ate.

"Excellent show, both of you. Now lick each other's faces clean." Owen said calmly after he had allowed both Taryn and Rosina to relax for a moment.

Instantly, both women got on their knees and faced each other. With a nervous smile at the other women, each woman leaned in to lick juice smeared off the other woman's face. After a first few ineffective licks, Taryn grunted in frustration and grasped Rosina's head in order to hold it still. Taryn gave Rosina's cheek a long lick before staying still and nodding to Rosina, releasing her head as she did. Rosina took the hint and then leaned in and licked Taryn's face. Mother and daughter took turns licking her own cum off of each other's face. Finally, when they were satisfied that their faces were cleaned they turned to kneel in front of Owen and await his next command.

"Get on your hands and knees, facing away from me, both of you," Owen commanded and instantly both women did so. "Who do you serve?" he asked with an evil smile on his face.

"You, Master," both Taryn and Rosina replied.

"Who do you belong to?" Owen asked with the same evil smile on his face.

"You, Master," both Taryn and Rosina replied.

"Whose cock do you need?" Owen asked with a chuckle.

"Yours, Master," both Taryn and Rosina replied.

"Who do you need to fuck you right now?" Owen asked with a self-satisfied smile on his face.

"You, Master!" both Taryn and Rosina replied in a needy whine.

"Red, what are you?" Owen asked with a curious tone of voice.

"Master?" Taryn asked with a puzzled tone of voice.

"Explain your new position, as you understand it?" Owen asked with a calm tone of voice and listened carefully.

"I am your Mistress. I am still to serve you as a Slave, as I still belong to you, and I am bound to obey your ever command. You have graciously given me authority over your other Slaves. I am to use this power to make sure that they continue to serve you in a manner that pleases you, Master," Taryn said while still looking at the floor, on her hands and knees beside Rosina.

"Good answer. It seems that you understand your new position well, Good work, Red." Owen said with a satisfied smile on his face as he nodded to himself. "I wonder if the others do, Do you understand, Cat?" he asked as he looked at Rosina's tight little ass.

"Yes, Master, I am to obey her as I would obey you," Rosina answered meekly, also looking at the floor.

"And you Nick, do you understand?" Owen asked as he looked over at Richard.

"Yes, Master, I am to obey, Mistress Red, as I would obey you," Richard answered compliantly.

"I am glad that we're clear on that," Owen said as he got up and knelt behind Taryn.

Without saying a word, Owen lined up his cock and slid it all the way into Taryn's pussy with one quick stroke. Without pausing at all he withdrew his cock and started to fuck her with long and quick strokes. The instant his cock slid into her pussy, Taryn's eyes shot wide open and she drew in a quick breath of shock.

"OH, MASTER! You really should warn a gal before you split her in two with that monster!" Taryn shouted out once Owen's third stroke slammed home, Owen only grunted in response.

Owen continued to hammer away at Taryn's pussy with merciless, savage strokes. Taryn moaned like a whore as she was fucked hard and fast by her son, her Master in front of the whole family. Owen's pace never let up as he fucked Taryn with rough and hard strokes of her pussy with his fat cock. Owen sensed that Taryn was close to cumming and at that point he did the cruellest thing imaginable, he pulled out.

"You cruel bastard, I was so close!" Taryn protested in a whiny cry as Owen lined his cock up to Rosina's pussy and sank it in as quickly as her tight pussy would allow.

"Yessss, Master!" Rosina hissed out as she felt Owen stuffing her pussy with his large cock. "Fuck me! I'm yours, Master! Use me for your pleasure! Fuck your Slave hard!" Rosina groaned out as her upper body collapsed onto the floor, from pleasure overload.

Once again Owen savagely fucked his Slave, purely bent on his pleasure. Hard and fast he slammed into Rosina with quick and fast strokes for a good while. When he sensed that Rosina was about to cum he pulled out of her, much to her displeasure and sank his cock back into Taryn. Here he fucked Taryn with a swift pace, hard and fast, quickly bringing her excitement level back up to the brink, before he pulled out once again. When he sank his cock back into Rosina, she let out a catlike moan. Owen stroked her with fast strokes and it didn't take long before she began to climax on his cock. Owen pulled out of the still climaxing Rosina and slammed back into Taryn. Taryn was so excited that she too was still close to cumming so it didn't take long before she was cumming hard. Rosina was just calming down from her climax when Taryn tore off into her orgasm. Sensing Taryn cumming around his cock was too much for Owen and finally he came, deep within Taryn's pussy. Finally spent, Owen slumped back, letting his cock slip out of Taryn. Owen looked at the quivering women before him that he had fucked to a simultaneous orgasm and smiled to himself, not believing what he just did.