Big Changes At Home Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, I'm hungry, we need some lunch. Get dressed all of you. Red, get lunch on the table and clean up this mess," Owen said with heaving breaths as he looked at Taryn and winked.

"Yes, Master," Taryn replied with glee as she stood up. "Alright, you heard, Master, get dressed both of you!" Taryn said sternly to Rosina and Richard. "Nick, you clean up this place, and I will be inspecting it!" she said to Richard who nodded in reply. "Cat, you'll come and help me with lunch," she added as she glanced at Rosina while starting to get dressed.

Owen picked up his pants and walked upstairs casually to have a shower. After his shower he strolled to his room and got changed into fresh clothes. Looking around his room he realized that it was too small for the new head of the family. Walking over to his parent's room he looked around the spacious room and glanced at the bathroom it had and smiled to himself. Why shouldn't' the Master of the house have the Master Bedroom?

Owen walked downstairs to the dining room, glancing in the living room to find Taryn admonishing Richard for a poor job of cleaning. Walking into the kitchen he saw Rosina dashing back to the stove to stir a pot of lunch. Owen smiled at her and graciously took the spoon from her hand and continued to stir the pot. With a thankful kiss on the cheek she returned to the dining room to set the table. It was not long after when Taryn walked into the kitchen and snatched the spoon away from Owen before she shooed him into the dining room in a motherly manner. Owen laughed, gave her a peck on the lips and walked into the dining room where Rosina seated him at the head of the table, Richard's usually empty chair.

It wasn't that long after that the whole family was seated around the table, eating dinner. Taryn was seated at the other end of the table, across from Owen. Rosina was seated where she usually was and Richard now sat where Owen used to sit. The chatter during dinner was lively once more as the family openly discussed the events of the past few weeks. Richard had a number of questions for Taryn, Rosina and Owen about how everything happened. As well, his family wanted to know more about his relationship with Heather and all that entailed. The talk was light and casual, with everyone using each other's first names. Instead of the expected anger and jealousy that one might expect, there was understanding and laughter. The meal was long over and the family was enjoying after dinner coffee with their continued conversation when Owen spoke up.

"I have decided that we need to re-arrange the bedrooms," Owen said in a calm yet firm tone of voice.

"What do you mean, dear?" Taryn asked curiously, as she took a sip of her coffee.

"I am the head of the family, the Master of the house, so I will take the Master Bedroom. Taryn will move into the old guest room, Richard will move into my old room and Rosie will stay where she is." Owen said casually, expecting no challenges.

"That makes sense, dear," Taryn said after swallowing hard, glancing around the table. Neither Richard nor Rosina said anything but silently nodded their compliance.

Taryn tried not to look shaken by the news that she would lose her bed and bedroom. A small part of her liked the thought of having her own bedroom, though most of her was used to the expected order of a family. That order was tossed upside-down that day, however, the massive changes that had happened, Taryn wasn't sure if they were for the better or worse. She knew that she had to comply, to obey Owen was deeply ingrained in her now, to disobey him simply wasn't in her anymore. The other thing she knew was that the family seemed to be closer now than ever before, the lively conversation over lunch was a testament to that. Rather than balk now, Taryn decided to trust Owen and see just what effect this new arrangement would have on the family.

After the late lunch, the family went upstairs to rearrange the bedrooms as ordered. Owen decided to leave the furniture where they were and simply and move the contents around. It seemed the easiest, but there were a few choice items of furniture that his parents wanted in their rooms. Taryn wanted the dressing vanity, which had been in her family a few generations. Richard wanted a specific, dresser, one that had special sentimental value to him. Owen agreed to these requests and not only helped in the move but made sure that each of them would be comfortable in their new rooms. When it was clear that the extra dresser in Richard's room wouldn't fit, they moved Owen's old dresser into the basement, to free up room. With Taryn's room, there simply wasn't enough closet space for all her clothes and dresses. Owen allowed her to store her rarely used clothes in the back of the walk-in closet in his room, since he didn't need such a large closet.

The moving and re-arranging took the rest of the afternoon yet come dinner time, the family wasn't that hungry so they opted for a light dinner. After dinner the family watched television together for the first time in years. Taryn cuddled up to Richard on the couch and Rosina cuddled up to Owen on the loveseat. Once again this was a casual time enjoyed by the family with no orders shouted or obeyed. The order of the evening was light, happy and a relaxing time of togetherness. Eventually the time grew late and the day drew to a close.

"Time for bed everyone," Owen said as he started to stand up, with a grumble from Rosina.

Everyone walked upstairs and started to get ready for bed. When everyone was ready for bed, Rosina did the natural thing and walked into Owen's room. By now it was natural and expected for her to sleep with Owen and to use her room for merely changing her clothes. Rosina was a little miffed that Owen didn't order her to move into the Master Bedroom with him. When Owen stopped her, Rosina was shocked and gave him a hurt look to match her feelings.

"Rosie, you've slept with me every night for some time now, I think it's Taryn's turn, don't you?" Owen said calmly, with a leading tone of voice as he looked at Rosina with a raised eyebrow.

"Of course, how inconsiderate of me, go on mom, it's your turn to sleep with him," Rosina smiled a warm and inviting smile at Taryn as she backed away.

Taryn was flabbergasted, she hadn't expected this! With all the changes this day brought, she didn't imagine that it would mean that she could spend the night with Master. With all of the family secrets out in the open, there was no reason for her not to spend the night with him. For the first time since she had become his Slave, Taryn would actually be able to hold her Master all night long and wake up in his arms. With glee she hurriedly embraced and kissed Rosina thanking her before pulling Owen into the Master Bedroom and closing the door. Richard and Rosina looked at each other before Richard turned to walk into his room, though Rosina stopped him.

"Set your alarm for 5:30, come wake me, there's a tradition you need to see to," Rosina said to Richard before she walked to her room. "If you know what's good for you," she added with a wink before she disappeared into her room for the night.