Big Changes Ch. 01

Story Info
Husband suddenly discovers new dominant wife.
2.1k words
4.25
53.9k
26

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/27/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sabredog1
sabredog1
63 Followers

The night was typical, I was lounging on the couch sipping a beer and nibbling on an open bag of chips. The TV was tuned to Monday night football and the Jets as usual were getting their ass's kicked.

I was alone because for the past six months Vicky, my wife was out at her three day a week workout club. I wasn't really sure how I felt about her workouts. They clearly were producing results though. When I met Vicky three years ago she was in decent shape. A tall women of just under six feet with long legs, big tits and long blond hair. She certainly wasn't fat, but she did have a bit of a belly and some junk in the trunk. Since she started her new routine, she lost the belly and her ass now felt like steel. Her abs now nicely toned and her arms had much more definition than mine.

Not that I was in great shape though. The past three years had added almost 20 pound to my 5' 8'' frame and I was getting pretty close to 200 lbs. I didn't do much in the way of exercise, in fact the occasional game of golf was pretty much all I did. At 28 years of age, I had to admit my 26 year old wife was in much better shape than I was.

I guess you could describe our sex life as pretty normal. We usually fucked 2 or 3 times a week and we both seemed satisfied by this. We tried a little bondage with me on top, but Vicky never seemed to get into it. My favorite sex was getting a blow job. Vicky could suck the metal off a bumper hitch. Often that was all the sex we had.

Vicky would go down on me and work me into an orgasmic mess. She controlled my cock completely. I had never been with a women who could suck like she could. I had no control over how or when I came. Once she started sucking, it was game over for me. I could only lay there while she ran her tongue up and down my cock and sucked the cum out of me. I came when she wanted me to come and that was that. Not that I minded, not many guys could turn down a first class blowjob like that.

The other thing I really liked about sex with Vicky was her incredibly tight pussy.

For a big girl her snatch was like a tight smooth vice grip. She could grip my cock in that tight hole of hers and milk me for all I was worth. All in all I had very little to complain about our sex life. Not terribly adventurous but very satisfying, at least for me.

I had just cracked my 4th beer when I heard the front door open. I could hear Vicky hanging up her coat and kicking off her shoes. Hi baby she said as she strolled into the living room. I couldn't help but stare at her as she stood there before me. She was wearing a light blue pair of skintight workout pants. The pants outlined every muscle in her bulging thighs. She was wearing a loose dark blue sweatshirt, which she stripped off and threw on the back of nearby chair leaving her with only a sports bra. I was dumb founded. There in front of me stood what appeared to be my wife. I guess I hadn't noticed before how much she had really changed over the past six months. She was ripped, really ripped. I usually didn't see her naked unless it was in the dark and what was standing in front of me was almost unrecognizable. She looked like a body builder. Her shoulders were broad and led to strongly formed arms with large biceps and strong forearms. Her six pack abs looked like something out of a magazine. About the only thing that hadn't changed were her big double D tits standing out proudly from her super fit frame.

Wow, I said to her. Those workouts have really paid off. You look like you just walked off a photo shoot for a women's weight lifting magazine. You like? She said as she started to pose for me. She turned around and gave me one of those poses you see on the net, arms flexed and shoulder muscles tight. Her back was well muscled and her definition was incredible.

Well, she said, what do you think? I really don't know what to think I replied honestly. I sure appreciate all the work you put in to getting in this kind of shape. Well she said, why don't you try it and then let me know what you think. I'm, I'm not sure I stammered. I've had a couple of beers and I'm not sure I'm in the mood.

Oh I'm sure I could get you into the mood she said, a look of pure lust in her eyes. I'm feeling veeery horny tonight baby. Vicky walked over to the couch and sat down beside me to my left. She put her right arm over my shoulder and moved her left to my crotch, messaging my cock through my track pants. She put her hand on the back of my head and pulled me towards her mouth. She kissed me hard, holding my head and forcing her tongue into my mouth. I guess the only word to describe her kiss was ravage. She was ravaging my mouth. Her tongue explored every nook and crevice in my mouth, over my teeth, between my lips and teeth and then down my throat, I felt as if my lips were being bruised. Meanwhile for some unknown reason, my cock started to respond to her groping. I see your starting to enjoy this baby she said as my cock came to life in her hand. Why don't we loose the pants she said as she moved her hand to my waistband. As she continued to maul my mouth, I felt my track pants being pulled off. In a couple of seconds my pants were gone, flung on to the chair that held her sweatshirt. I felt her hand lift my right leg and tear off my sock, the left sock was next. I was now naked from the waist down. Oh that's better she said, her lips almost touching mine. Why don't we loose the shirt now she said.

With that her left arm moved to the front of my T-shirt. , I felt her hand grasp the collar of my shirt and I felt a violent tug as my shirt was literally ripped off my body.

I was now completely naked. That's better baby she cooed into my ear. This is just the way I like you. She started licking and sucking at my ear next. I felt like I was being raped. Here I was completely naked and being totally and easily controlled by my now suddenly very dominant wife.

As she continued between my ear and my mouth, I felt her left hand slip under my knees and lift me onto her lap. Her hand then began to move between stroking my now stiff cock and fondling my balls all the while as she jammed her tongue into my mouth. She reached down and grabbed my left leg, lifting it over her shoulder so that now I was straddling her with my legs widely parted giving her complete access to my balls and now raised ass. This is sooo nice baby she purred, I love having you like this, so open and ready for me. With that she bent down towards my stiff cock. As she held the hair on the back of my head with her right hand, I felt her lips on my cock. As usual her superb tongue was driving me crazy, soon she had me even harder than I already was. Then, something very different happened, I felt her finger on my asshole. We had never tried this before and I tightened up, fearing what would happen next. Vicky didn't seem to notice as she poked, circled and prodded my virgin hole. I felt her finger slowly enter my ass. The blowjob was driving me crazy and the ass play was a distraction, but it wasn't taking away the pleasure of the superb sucking I was getting.

Next thing I knew her finger was up to the knuckle in my ass. I felt something I'd never experienced before as her finger started to massage my prostrate. I wanted to protest, here I was naked on her lap with her finger up my ass but all I could do was moan as she sucked and fingered me. I was on the verge of cuming when she suddenly stopped her sucking. We're going to try something different tonight she said. With that, she suddenly pushed me down so that I was lying at her feet with my shoulders on the floor and her holding onto my ankles, which were now in her hands. I was upside down, naked with my legs spread as she towered over me. She let go of one of my legs and quickly pulled her tights off. Soon she was naked from the waste down.

She looked down at me with an expression I'd never seen from here before. Kind of like super lust and complete confidence. She started to caress my cock and balls again as she stood over me. I wasn't sure what she had in mind, but she did. She grabbed my cock and slowly lowered herself onto it. With both my ankles firmly in her grasp, she lowered herself onto my cock. Oh my god, she purred, that feels amazing. Slowly she started to rock up and down on my cock. I was being fucked. Her eyes were closed and she had a look of complete satisfaction as she rode my cock, slowly at first then gradually speeding up.

Her bare foot was at the side of my face. I felt her foot move and suddenly I was feeling her foot rubbing on my face as she continued to fuck me. Suck me my little cupcake she said as she continued to rub her foot on my face. Her big toe went back and forth across my lips. I'm not sure why I did it, but it was probably the combination of her velvety cunt grasping my cock and my lust filled state of arousal, but I opened my mouth and took her big toe in it. That's it cupcake she said as I sucked her toe and she fucked me hard. Suck it cupcake, I want to feel that tongue of yours and I did, I sucked her toe as she forced her naked foot across my face and her toe into my mouth.

As she continued to use me my mind danced between my extreme horniness and my confusion at being so submissive. Finally after what seemed like an eternity, she started to cum and to come hard. I wasn't far behind and soon we were both moaning and cuming. As I lay at her feet with her toe still in my mouth, I looked at up Vicky. She was still in orgasmic bliss, looking like an Amazonian goddess. I just felt like I had the best cum of my life.

Vicky started to come back down to earth and she moved her toe from my mouth. That was the best sex we ever had she purred as she laid back on the couch, legs spread and me still ass up between her legs. I wasn't sure what to say, the sex was great I finally said, but I'm confused about your domination over me.

Vicky bent down and pulled me into her lap. I love you baby she whispered into my ear, I wouldn't hurt you, but I think we need to change things a little. It'll be good for both of us, you'll see. Why don't we talk about it tomorrow my little cup cake. That gives us the whole weekend to play. Well, OK I said, still not sure if I really liked where this could go.

Let's go to bed baby she said as she got up off the couch lifting me to my feet. I have a busy day tomorrow and I'm exhausted. We walked to the bedroom where I reached for my sleep wear. Not tonight baby, I want to cuddle you some more while I fall asleep she said as she took my clothes from my hand. I like you better naked she said as she slipped on her usual long loose night shirt.

As we got into bed, I turned on my side to get comfortable. I felt Vicky's shirt on my naked back and then she reached around to fondle my cock and balls as she slowly drifted off to sleep. Sweet dreams cup cake she murmured in my ear.

End part 1

sabredog1
sabredog1
63 Followers