Big Changes Ch. 02

Story Info
His wife takes control.
2k words
4.31
26.8k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/27/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sabredog1
sabredog1
63 Followers

When I woke up next morning, Vicky had already left for work. This wasn't unusual as Vicky had started a new job about 2 months ago and was at work by 9:00 so she was usually out of the house by 8:00. I on the other hand worked from home designing web sites, so my day started later.

I reached down and grabbed my still slightly sore cock. It wasn't hurting bad, but I could still feel last night's pounding. I started going over the events of the previous night in my mind. I'd never seen Vicky like this before. The more I thought about it the angrier I became. How dare she use me as nothing more than a hard cock! How dare she stick her toe in my mouth and use me as some sort of sex object! No way was this going to happen again I decided.

I rolled out of bed and made my way to the bathroom and a nice hot shower. The shower helped sooth my body a bit and I started to calm down some. After a bit of breakfast I sat down in front of my computer and worked for a couple of hours.

The phone rang around 1:00 and I answered it. It was Vicky.

"Hey baby I've been thinking about last night all morning. Wasn't that the best sex we ever had? My pussy's been wet all morning just thinking about it."

"Well, maybe it was great for you, but I feel like you just used me." I responded.

"That was the best part for me, I've never felt so powerful and so in control before, I could get used to this" she continued.

"Well don't, this isn't going to happen again" I stated firmly.

"Well, we'll talk about it when I get home tonight. They're letting us out a bit early today. Our division is doing great so as a little reward, we all get an early start to the weekend. I can't wait to get home to my little cupcake".

"What's with the cupcake thing?" I asked.

"Oh you know, just a little nickname for my baby. Your soft and tasty and I love licking your icing" she laughed. "How about I bring a bottle of wine home and you can make us a nice dinner?"

"Alright" I said. I was doing most of the cooking anyway since Vicky had started her new job. After all, I was home all day and I was a pretty good cook.

"Oh, and one more thing, I want you naked when I get there."

I stared at the phone for a minute, didn't she hear what I had just said? "Are you kidding me or what?" I finally said.

"No cupcake, I want you naked when I get home." she almost growled. "You better be naked." she said in a low voice.

"Not a chance in the world." I said as I slammed the phone down angrily.

How dare she! I just told her she wasn't going to treat me like a sex object again and she wants me naked? No way I fumed, this was going to end tonight I vowed. Fuck her, she could make her own dinner when she got home I resolved.

I stomped over to my computer and started to work again. I didn't get much done though, I was still boiling over at her obvious complete disregard for me and my feelings and I was going to let her know about it when she got home.

I heard the front door open around 4:00. I could hear her heals clicking on the hardwood floors as she walked towards my office. I heard her enter the room, but I kept my back to her and continued to pretend I was working.

"You're not naked" she growled.

"No I'm not," I said as I turned to face her in my swivel chair. She stood in the doorway in her usual business pant suit and heels. She probably stood at least 6'3''and looked like a female football linebacker. Her long blonde hair was tied in a pony tail and she wore a menacing expression on her face.

"One last chance, get naked." she said.

"Fuck you" I said as I stood up to confront her. The blow came from nowhere, suddenly I felt the left side of my face explode in pain. I stumbled as another blow rocked the right side of my face and stars danced before my eyes. I've just been bitch slapped I thought as I fought to keep my balance.

She moved towards me quickly. Her right hand grabbed the back of my hair as she turned to sit on my now vacant chair. My head was still spinning as I felt my track pants being stripped off me, my shirt came next. I was now completely naked lying across her lap. I started to regain my senses and was attempting to roll off her when I felt her left leg on the back of my legs pinning me down. She let me squirm around for a minute. Maybe the sight of her naked husband squirming in her lap amused her, I heard a low laugh. Then I felt it. My right ass cheek exploded in pain, then my left. Again and again she reigned blow after blow on my defenseless ass. I was being spanked I thought. Here I was naked lying across my wife's lap and I was being spanked. I was powerless in this position and as much as I tried to roll off her, I was completely pinned and utterly under her control.

The blows continued at a steady pace. I was howling in pain after a few minutes and cursing her, threatening my revenge. She just laughed at me and said,

"what are you going to do about it cupcake?"

My spanking continued for at least 10 more minutes before I started to break down. First, I pleaded with her to stop, then I begged her. The blows continued. Soon after that I started to cry, big tears rolling down my face and yet the spanking continued. After another few minutes I was a blabbering mess, begging, pleading and crying for my release.

"Are you ready to do what I say?" she asked.

"Yes, yes, yes I sobbed"

"Yes what?" she asked.

"Yes I'm ready to do what you say" I pleaded.

"Are you sure?" she asked.

"Yes, yes, please stop" I begged.

The blows stopped. I felt myself being rolled over so that now I was on my back facing her. She leaned over and scooped me up in her arms so that my face rested against her right shoulder.

"There, there" she cooed. I felt her lean in and kiss my cheek, then lick a tear from my face.

"I don't want to hurt you, sometimes if you don't listen, I may have to correct you, but I never want to hurt you." she said.

I was still a blabbering mess as she continued.

"There's going to be some changes in our relationship, but they're going to be good for both of us"

I felt her left hand on my thigh, slowly moving up to caress my cock. I couldn't believe it, I'd just been spanked to tears, I was sitting on my wife's lap bare assed with my bottom on fire an I was getting hard.

"See, I know best, do you believe me now?"

Well, I may not have believed her at that moment, but there was no doubt my now rock hard cock believed her.

"yes, yes I believe you" I said, still crying softly.

"I see that you haven't started dinner yet. Would you like to like to go to the kitchen and get started now?" She asked.

"Ok, sure" I sniffled and I got off her lap.

"Thanks cupcake, I'm going to get changed now while you get things started".

As I padded towards the kitchen, I reached behind to rub my throbbing ass. I looked behind me to see a red almost glowing bottom. With my still erect and bobbing cock leading the way, I entered the kitchen.

I opened the bottle of wine Vicky had brought home and peeked in the fridge to see what we had. I settled on Spanish omelet's with a fresh salad and a baguette. Vicky entered the kitchen a few minutes later. She was wearing her usual lounge wear of tight sweats and loose shirt.

"That smells delicious and you look even better," she said as she stood behind me. Her hand ran up and down my side as she watched me cook. Her hand dropped to my ass,

"wow, that's still pretty warm" she giggled. She gave me a little pat on the bottom and said, "There's a show I want to see on TV, could you set up on the coffee table?"

"OK" I said as I continued to prepare our meal.

I wasn't really in a position to argue.

I set up the coffee table with two plates and then brought out the food. I was planning to sit beside Vicky when she moved my plate to the end of the table.

"Cupcake, your bottom has to be too sore to sit isn't it?"

I couldn't really argue with her as my ass was still on fire.

"Why don't you kneel down her and eat? I don't want to see you in anymore pain tonight."

Embarrassing as it was, I slowly knelt down in front of my plate. I had to admit, it was probably better than sitting on my glowing ass.

After dinner Vicky asked me to clean up and of course I did. As I was walking to the kitchen I felt her eyes watching my well spanked bottom. I turned and looked at her as she gave me a little wink.

We watched TV for a bit until the show was over. Vicky was comfortably seated on the couch while I knelt naked and red assed at her feet. Finally she stretched yawned and said

"I think it's time for bed cupcake".

She stood and grabbed my hand raising me to my feet. We walked hand in hand to the bedroom, it almost felt normal, but I was red assed and naked and she was fully clothed.

When we reached the bedroom, Vicky gently pushed me onto the bed. I watched as she stood at the end of the bed. She reached down and grasped the hem of her shirt and slowly lifted it over her head exposing those delicious double D breasts. She then shimmied out of her tights leaving her completely naked. My God I thought as I looked at her in the soft light of the room. She practically exuded power and I could see her muscles rippling under her tight toned skin.

She gently raised my right foot and kissed the sole of my foot. She did the same for the left foot. She licked and kissed her way up both my legs until her face was nestled

by my balls.

"I love all of you cupcake" she purred as she gently licked and sucked my balls. Soon her hot wet mouth was working it's magic on my cock. When I was rock hard she stopped and turned around, slowing lowering herself onto my cock. She rode me like a pony thrusting herself up and down my very appreciative cock. Just as I was feeling like I couldn't hold back any longer, she suddenly dismounted. Smiling, she lowered her face to my cock to finish her conquest. Her tongue swirled around my cock bring me closer and closer to the edge. When I could stand no more, and when she wanted me to cum, I did. Despite my still red ass, despite my recent humiliations, I erupted like a volcano. She greedily sucked me dry.

"MMMMM cupcake icing" she murmured.

I lay there exhausted as she smiled up at me.

She slowly worked her way up my body, kissing and caressing me. She then cuddled me and kissed my ear.

"I think we're going to enjoy these changes"

she whispered in my ear. As I drifted off to sleep, it occurred to me, I'd just been shown the carrot... and the stick.

End chapter 2

*****

Thanks for all the feedback. If you want more, let me know.

sabredog1
sabredog1
63 Followers