Big Cock Addict Ch. 02

Story Info
Following her fling, she was in long-term recovery.
1.6k words
3.22
45k
27

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheKeith
TheKeith
504 Followers

She struggled back to consciousness, a bit at a time, to discover she was lying face down... in a hospital... in a strange, special bed. She knew she was Dani O'Brian. It was hard to think or to feel. She tried to talk, but no sound came out. Her pussy ached but it seemed packed with gauze. So did her ass. She felt spit drool out of her open mouth. Moving her hands and arms, she discovered that she was loosely restrained. Her legs and thighs were restrained open, too. There was an ache in her belly.

A cheery voice interrupted her gloomy thoughts, as her BFF Harriet came into view, squatting down so that she could see her friend. Harriet's eyes were dilated wide, which meant that she was high right now, on some drug.

Harriet said, speech a little slurred, "Welcome back, girlfriend. There were a couple of times it looks like you were kind of dead, ya know, but they were able to bring you back. Then you've been sleeping for weeks."

Unable to speak, or even whisper, she arched her eyebrows, and then tried to look at her body. The head down position didn't seem to make much sense, and why couldn't she make even a little sound?

Why was her mouth propped open, with spit dripping out?

No answer, as Harried seemed to drift off again, but then coming back, as she pressed the call-buzzer at Dani's side. "The doc will be along real soon, and he'll tell you everything medical-wise. Then I'll fill you in on what happened and how you got here. Here he comes now."

A new set of feet, with a long white medical coat appeared. She felt the whole bed rotating a half circle, so that she was in a semi-reclining position. The doctor was an East Indian man, slightly built, with the usual stethoscope around his neck.

In a falsely hearty voice, he said, "Well, Ms. O'Brian, you gave us quite a start when you arrived in the emergency room, with all those foreign objects inside you. But we got you stabilized quickly, and pumped plasma and blood back into you. Lucky that you were O+ so we had enough on hand."

"You had a long surgery to get the foreign objects out of your sexual parts and then to sew up a lot of the damage. We were able to keep most of your vagina canal and all your clitoris intact, but, I'm sorry to say, your uterus was so damaged, it had to be removed. Your anal sphincter was damaged, too, but we think it will heal, given time. "

"Of course, we performed a rape evaluation, and discovered that, yes, you had penetrative sex repeatedly in what is commonly called a gang-bang. Your vagina areas were cleaned out by our nursing staff, including the semen that was deposited into your anus and stomach, before your, uh, 'partners' inserted their extra-large sexual organs into you."

"In addition, your soft palate was damaged, and, when you are healed, you will likely find your voice and voice quality to be significantly altered."

He went on, "We did blood work, though, and discovered that you'd been exposed to a serious strain of syphilis, so we had to start you on a course of strong antibiotics immediately. I'm pleased to say all your blood work came back normal as of today."

"But, now for the not-so-good news. Ms. O'Brian, your esophagus, or swallowing tube, was severely torn open when one of your partners forced what appeared to be a very long, fully erected penis—possibly with an extension—deep into your throat, leading to your stomach."

"We are confident that, over time, that esophageal tissue will heal, but, you must not be allowed to swallow, speak, whisper, cough or anything that will strain the sutures that we made in that delicate tissue."

"The result is the special bed that you are now in. In order to let the tissues heal, we placed a device called a 'stent' between your vocal cords, which prevents them from closing. So you now cannot make any voice at all, even whisper, nor can you swallow."

"Plus, you must remain in a face and body down position for 15 out of 20 minutes, day and night, for up to 6 months, as the damage to your throat was extensive.

Every 20 minutes, the bed will automatically rotate you to your right side for 3 minutes, and then to your present position for 3 minutes, then finally to your left side for 3 minutes and then return to your body and head-down position. While in any position other than head-down, you must endure a sucking tube taped to your mouth, so you do not aspirate, or breathe, your own saliva."

He added, in a detached manner, "We realize that this is an undignified position, and that you will be forced to endure it a long time with your saliva dripping out of your mouth, to be collected in a container, but there is no help for it, if you are ever able to swallow or speak again."

"In addition, since you cannot swallow any food or liquid, you have been fitted with a tube leading directly into your stomach, which will provide both very low bulk nutrition and hydration, placed directly in your abdominal, stomach wall."

"You will feel no hunger or thirst as your food and liquid needs will be pumped directly into you. Your colon will not produce much fecal materials, and any that accumulate will be soft and easily removed through irrigation. When you urinate, it will be collected in adult briefs, which will be changed regularly."

"We are sorry, but we must insist that your hands and arms be restrained, so that you do not touch or remove the feeding tube, or the bed controls. Similarly, we are also sorry that your legs and thighs must also be restrained in an open position, to allow for complete healing of your anus and vaginal area."

"You will be provided regular care, including full body washing every day, and physical therapy to allow exercise of your arms, body and legs, during the brief periods you are semi-reclined. The controls for sitting upright can be over-ridden, but we must insist that the large majority of your time be spent face and head down, to allow your esophagus to heal."

The doctor then wrote a brief set of entries in her chart, and left the room, leaving her to slowly rotate to her right side and then to that undignified head and body down position.

She felt like a prime candidate for non-consensual doggy-style or anal sex, with her legs tied open, hands and arms likewise and totally unable to make any sound or cry out.

Harriet, who'd been sitting through the entire lecture of swallow-tube healing, giggled and said, "I kind of decided to come over in the evening, to get you to tell me all the dirt on Ricardo and what that monster he had between his legs did to you. It looks like you went the whole 3-day and night distance with him. Did you even get dressed once? Did you count your big O's?"

"I know that he really knew how to use that huge cock. A lot better then that wimp of a husband you have."

"But, when I got there, your front door was standing open, and, looking in, I could see that you were having what I thought was really kinky sex, what with three guys holding your legs and hands, and one guy pumping you full of man-juice, with the guys taking turns."

"I was about to come in, and join the fun, especially as you were screaming and crying and, I thought, cumming. But then they started beating on you and you really shrieked in pain. Then your screaming stopped. Ricardo had something on the end of his already long cock, shoving it 'way down inside your mouth and throat. When he pulled out, you'd stopped screaming and passed out."

"So I got my cell phone, and called 911, telling them that a gang-rape was happening at your address. The police arrived, and Ricardo's guys pulled out guns and fired at them, yelling that you were a hostage. The SWAT team arrived and there was a gun fight. Ricardo and one of his buddies was killed."

"The EMT people got you out of there and into the hospital. You were bleeding out of your mouth, throwing up more blood and you were bruised all over. There was stuff sticking out of you, too."

"I followed, claiming I was family. You literally died once in the emergency room, and then again, during surgery, but they restarted your heart both times."

Harriet giggled again, saying, "During all the commotion, I was able to raid a couple of the drug cabinets, and I scored a lot of pills and some medical grade morphine. That was good stuff, and pure, too. I've got enough to last for months."

"So, now," she finished, getting up to leave, "There you are, with your head down, arms tied, legs tied open and your pretty pussy up in the air, and looking good enough to eat. I think I will, next time I see you. I'll lap you good, better than your wimp hubby, just like I did before I sent you off to Ricardo."

Dazed, Dani was left, to watch daytime soaps and endless streams of the same news, over and over, on the TV placed below her eyes, on the floor of her room.

TheKeith
TheKeith
504 Followers