Big Cock Cuckold

Story Info
A wife finally experiences huge cock.
1.9k words
4.15
197.5k
87
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sinful55
Sinful55
26 Followers

I had been thinking about our evening plans all day. I had been so distracted at work that I left early, unable to focus on anything productive. I made a stop at Pure Pleasures, our local adult boutique, on the way home to pick up a cock cage for my husband. He probably wouldn't like wearing it, but he would do it for me.

We had only just recently begun delving into his role as a slightly submissive hubby. I wasn't really into domination, as I was pretty submissive in bed myself. Our sex life had always been pretty normal, or vanilla, as I had read on some websites. But after 10 years of marriage, I had finally worked up the courage to tell my husband that while I loved him very much, his little 5 inch cock just wasn't doing it for me. I didn't watch a lot of porn, but every once in a while when the mood struck, I found myself navigating to big cock scenes and eventually cuckold porn. After, coming out to my husband, Dan, about my desire to experience a truly huge cock, I was surprised to find that he was just as turned on by the idea as me.

We posted an add on craigslist to try to find someone to fuck me. It wasn't hard, as I was still in very good shape at 36 years old. I had Dan take a few pictures of me one night to post with the add. I had made it very clear that we wouldn't be responding to anyone with a cock smaller than 8 inches. Between my very seductive wording and the pictures Dan had taken, we had several responses within an hour. Some of them were obviously not serious, and a few had nice pictures of their honestly impressive dicks but it was hard to get a commitment to meet from any of them. There was one response that was worded well, the guy could actually string a few sentences together, he said he was busy at work at the moment and didn't have a chance to add a photo but he could send one later. He promised that he had a 12 inch, very thick cock! I couldn't believe that, but my panties were immediately damp and I sent a response saying that we would be interested in hosting him at our house the following night. In order to not give him a way out of meeting, I sent our address and another picture. He responded that evening, saying that he would be at our house at 7. He had signed his message with the name Eric.

It was now 5 o'clock and Dan was pulling into the driveway. I kissed him and handed him my present I had picked up at the adult shop.

"You're not going to like this, but tonight you're going to wear this," I said firmly.

He didn't look happy as he pulled the cock cage from the paper bag, but he simply said,

"Anything for you, Kate. Tonight is your night."

I decided I needed to take a shower and start getting ready. I quickly cleaned up, shaved my pussy and legs. I dried off and started to look through the closet for something to wear. I decided on a form-hugging dark blue dress and a pair of black heels. No panties or bra, I wanted to be able to strip as quickly as possible when needed. I curled my dark brown hair, which I almost never do. But tonight was a special occasion, which warranted something different. I glanced at the clock, it was already, 6:45. I had spent more time in the shower than I thought I had. With one last look in the mirror, I decided I was ready.

As I walked downstairs, Dan whistled, "Damn baby, you look amazing. He's going to love you."

I kissed Dan, "Thank you, honey. For the compliment and for tonight. I think this is going to be the beginning of something great for us." I patted the crotch of his pants to see if he was wearing the cage I had bought him. He was.

The doorbell rang. "Well, here goes nothing," I said.

I walked to the door, my heels clacking on the hardwood floor. Dan sat on the couch as I took a deep breath and opened the front door. With a smile, I said, "Hi, you must be Eric. I'm Kate."

He was incredibly good looking. He looked around 25 or so. He was dressed well, khakis and a nice dress shirt. His hair was dark and slightly styled. He looked like a guy who didn't need to do much to make himself look irresistible. He certainly was to me.

"Nice to meet you, Kate," he said with a smile as he stepped inside. "You look incredible. Your pictures were sexy, but they don't do you justice."

"Thank you," I blushed. "Can I get you a drink? Glass of wine?"

"That would be great, thanks."

Dan rose to go get a glass of wine for me and my date.

"That's Dan, but you can just ignore him for now."

I led Eric to the living room couch and as we sat I placed my hand on his thigh and immediately recoiled. My fingers had been almost halfway to his knee and I had felt his bulge all the way down there. He laughed.

"Don't be alarmed. I told you it was big."

Still blushing, I stammered, "I had no idea it could be that big. I hate to be forward, but there's no point beating around the bush. Can I see it?"

Eric unbuttoned and unzipped his pants and I snaked a hand in to grasp it. I pulled out his massively girthy cock and it flopped, already half hard, onto his lap. I sat grasping it around the base, my jaw hanging open. It was the biggest cock I had ever seen and it was beautiful. Dan entered the room and stopped suddenly, almost dropping the wine glasses. He placed them on the table in front of me and Eric.

"Dan, strip please." I commanded, still staring at the python in Eric's lap. Dan removed his clothes and stood before us. "Look at my husband's tiny prick. I caged it tonight so he knows that the only cock I'll be enjoying is yours. You may sit, Dan."

My husband sat in the chair in the corner. Silently watching me and our guest. I leaned over and took the head of Eric's cock in my mouth. It barely fit, I had to strain to make just the tip fit on my tongue. I felt it harden as Eric pulled his pants the rest of the way off. Wrapping my lips tightly around his cock, I felt my body respond. I could feel my hard nipples straining against the sleek fabric of my dress. My pussy was damp, practically dripping with anticipation. Eric looked down at me, obviously enjoying watching me struggle to take his cock as I licked around the swollen head coating it with my saliva. I stroked the shaft with both hands. My fingers couldn't quite wrap all the way around. I glanced over and saw Dan, watching me intently, obvious discomfort written on his face as his tiny cock strained against the cage. He was turned on watching me suck off another man's cock! That turned me on even more.

I stood, and quickly pulled off my dress. Eric stroked the head of his huge dick as he admired my naked body. It felt so good to be admired by a handsome, younger man. I turned my back to Eric and hovered my pussy over his lap. I reached back and grabbed his cock with one hand and guided it toward my soaking wet hole. The head slipped partially in but wouldn't go in any further. Suddenly I was worried it wouldn't fit at all. Eric must have sensed my concern because he reassuringly said,

"Don't worry, Kate. We'll make it fit. Tonight I'm going to stretch you so wide, your husband will never be able to fuck you again."

He grabbed my hips and pulled me down toward his lap. My pussy strained and stretched as Eric tried to force me down onto his massive member. It hurt so badly, but I needed him to be inside of me. Finally, with an almost audible pop, the head slid through my stretched out opening. He was only a few inches inside of me but the rush of pain mixed with intense pleasure swept over me. My pussy was drenched, dripping down his shaft. I felt like I might pass out and I barely heard Eric say,

"I'm going to be balls deep in you tonight, Kate. Now get up and bend over."

I did as I was ordered and knelt on the couch, my backside open for whatever punishment he was going to give me. He stood behind me, and felt his cock slam into my pussy. I screamed out in pain and ecstasy as tears streamed down my face. After three hard thrusts I could feel the swollen head of his cock slamming into my cervix. Then he stopped, his shaft pulsing inside of me.

"Good girl. There we go. I'm balls deep in you right now. How does that feel?"

I reached between my thighs and felt his balls resting against my clit. I had done it. He was all the way in! He began thrusting deep into my pussy. I felt him constantly stretching me, making my pussy useless for anybody but him. I was his fuck toy and it felt so good. I looked over at Dan, who was squirming as his own dick hardened against the cage at the sight of Eric plowing me from behind. He looked like he was in pain. I knew it was nowhere as intense as the pain I was I was feeling. But as much pain as I felt, there was also the most intense sexual pleasure I had ever felt. As Eric stretched and pummeled my pussy, I felt an orgasm rising up inside of me. it crested over me like a wave. I had never cum from intercourse before, as my husband's tiny cock never got me even close to climax. I screamed out and my legs shook as I lost control of my body. Wave after wave of climactic pleasure hit me and with each one I screamed and moaned as my limbs went limp. I was truly Eric's toy now, unable to think or act, just to cum repeatedly as he destroyed my pussy with all of his 12 inches. After my seventh orgasm, everything went dark. As I slipped away from consciousness, I could hear Eric grunting as he thrusted deeply inside me. Then there was blackness.

I don't know how long I was out. I came slowly back to consciousness feeling weak. I was surprised to find Eric gone. Dan was on his hands and knees, his head between my thighs. He was licking my pussy, eating Eric's cum out of my stretched hole. I patted him on the head as I drifted off to sleep.

"Good boy. Clean me up. We'll have my new boyfriend over tomorrow night so you can get plenty of practice eating cum."

Exhausted, I fell asleep on the couch with Dan's tongue exploring my now cavernous hole. I dreamed of massively thick, 12 inch cocks.

Sinful55
Sinful55
26 Followers