Big Cock Dad Watches Daughter

Story Info
A big-cocked father watches his bare pussy daughter naked.
3.2k words
4.32
345.7k
230
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathy let out a sigh as she walked into the house and dropped her books off on the counter. She knew her dad was still at work and that she had the house to herself. With only one more week left in her senior year of high school she was very excited to finally graduate and be able to go to college and start what she hoped would be an exciting life. The pretty, tall girl with blonde hair had celebrated her 18th birthday the week before and had gotten as presents, among other things, new clothes and some things for her dorm room and stuff for her to start college with. She was also happy that her boyfriend, Ken, was going to be going to a school near hers and they would be able to see each other.

A warm, nearly summer breeze was blowing through the kitchen windows as she walked to her room to change her clothes. Since Kathy's mom and dad got divorced a few years ago she had stayed with her dad in the house she grew up in, and would visit her mom and her mom's husband every few weeks.

Kathy kicked her shoes off as she entered her room and pushed the door behind her. Feeling happy and excited she started to take off her school clothes. Her room had a large closet with sliding doors that had mirrors on them.

She started to daydream a bit as she undressed looking at herself in the mirror. She had always been cute, and she was aware of that by the attention she started getting from men before she was even a teenager, including her uncles and cousins, neighbors, and boys in school. And she had loved the attention, always playfully flirting, wearing sexy clothes, and even sometimes wearing just a t-shirt when she was swimming, letting her nipples show though to any men who wanted to look at them.

She unbuttoned her white blouse and taking it off admired her perky C-cup breasts tight in the sheer bra that held them firm. Her boobs were already firm though, pointing up slightly on the ends, with dark pink nipples that got big when she was excited or playing with them, which she had done since she was young. Her nipples showed through the transparent bra material accentuating the roundness of her breasts. She sat back on her bed and pulled her jeans down and off of her ankles, and standing up viewed her matching see-through bikini thong panties. As she turned she saw her white ass cheeks with the tiny thong strap disappearing into the crack between her cheeks. The front of the thong was a tiny triangle of sheer fabric that showed off her bare vagina lips and her bare mound. She was quite satisfied with how sexy she looked as she gazed at herself in the mirrors.

Laying back down on her bed she ran her hands over her tight body, grasping her breasts and squeezing them through her bra. Many thoughts and images flashed through her mind and she laid back on the bed with her head on the pillow and her feet towards the door. She thought first of her boyfriend, how much she liked him, and the things they did together that felt so good. How he touched her places, and she touched him. And she thought of some of the other guys in school that she liked and wondered what they would be like if she did those things with them. What would they look like naked she thought? One of her small hands drifted down across her tight belly and slowly moved across her pussy, just lightly caressing it. Feeling the pleasure her touch brought she began to slide a finger along the parting of her vagina lips and back up to where her clitoris was tucked under its hood. Massaging her clit through her panties and rubbing one of her breasts, Kathy began to feel very good and very sexual.

She sat up and unhooked her bra and slid it off allowing her shapely tits to escape from the confines of the C-size bra cups. Laying back down she hooked her fingers under the elastic strap of her thong panties and slid them down and off of her legs, this time exposing her young bare vagina. She returned to her activities with her right hand going down between her legs as her left hand began to stroke her tit and nipple. The hand between her legs slowly parted her puffy pussy lips and ran a finger between them, feeling the slippery wetness she already had there. Kathy moved her hand and fingers back to her hardening clit and started to rub it back and forth as she pinched her hard tit nipple with her other hand. Touching herself felt so good to her with images of strong, sexual men running through her mind. Her pussy lips parted slightly as she masturbated her clit and moaned lightly becoming lost in her moment of lust.

Coming home a little early was something Tom didn't get to do very often, but he was glad he got to today. Coming in he noticed his daughter Kathy's books, so he knew she had at least come home from school, but whether she was out or not he didn't know. Looking forward to a nice hot shower, Tom started down the hall to his room. As he approached his daughter's room he saw the door was just barely open and he glanced in as he started past, but what he saw not only stopped him in his tracks, but also made it feel like his heart had skipped a beat.

Through the slightly open door he saw his pretty young daughter Kathy lying naked on her bed with her legs spread wide, masturbating her smooth vagina and playing with her tits. Catching his breath Tom stepped back a bit, and with the hall being somewhat dark, he faded into the shadows and he remained shocked at the site before him. Shocked because he was seeing his daughter naked and feeling herself, fingering her tight pussy and squeezing her tits, but also because she looked so incredibly hot and sexy.

Knowing he should not be looking at this he tried to tear himself away and go to his room, but he was too attracted to what he was looking at and continued to watch. As Kathy rubbed her growing clit and panted softly, Tom felt a familiar tingle and stirring in his loins as his penis began to fill and grow.

There was no question now that he knew he should not be watching, but he had such a strange erotic feeling he lingered there, watching Kathy play with her pussy and tits. As she raised her tight ass off the bed her dad could see her pussy lips open and her tiny tight ass hole just below them. Tom's penis was growing hard in his underwear and he reached down to push it to one side as it kept growing longer and thicker down along his leg. The touch of his hand on his thickening penis felt good, and he rubbed himself through his pants watching Kathy masturbate her pussy, feeling wrong, but also hot and sexual.

His daughter looked like a young version of his wife when they were young and first had sex, except Kathy's vagina mound was smooth and bare and her mom had a pussy bush of dirty blonde pubic hair on her vagina mound. But Kathy had the same full vagina lips and tight looking slit as her mom. Tom wondered if Kathy also had her mom's big clit that he had sucked so many times.

He let out a deep breath as he felt the big shaft that had grown between his legs. His penis was larger than average, and thick in girth with a big, well-defined cock head on the end of his shaft. The erection was still pushed down the side of his leg, straining against the material of his pants, with a very clear outline and image of his penis showing in his pants. Tom stepped closer to the door and leaned against the frame as he rubbed his shaft watching Kathy masturbate.

He began to breathe heavier as he saw his daughter reach over to her bed stand and pick up her hairbrush. Kathy took the long handle of the hairbrush and turning it in a way you wouldn't do to brush your hair, she lowered the handle down to her vagina slit and began to rub it up and down along her parted lips, getting the end wet so she could slide it into herself. Tom shuddered as he saw Kathy start to insert the handle of her hairbrush into her wet pink vagina and as it began to enter her he accidentally slipped forward, pushed Kathy's door open and stumbled into the room.

Totally surprised, Kathy gasped as she looked up and saw her dad standing in her door as the handle of her hairbrush was in her vagina and she was pinching her hard, reddened nipple.

"Oh, um, sorry honey, didn't know you were here." Tom blurted out.

Tom made himself look away from her nakedness and started to back out of the room. Kathy tried to cover her naked tits and felt an intense flush of embarrassment, but also strange excitement for some reason as her eyes darted down between her father's legs where she was startled to see going down the side of her dad's leg in his crotch area was a totally visible outline of what looked like a very large penis straining against his pants, and at the place where the head was there was a dark wet spot.

Beating himself up mentally as he rushed down the hall to his room, Tom couldn't believe what had happened, that he had stared at, and spied on his own daughter as she was naked and masturbating, and that he had become sexually excited and even touched himself down there.

He went into his room and into the bathroom and stared at himself in the mirror. That was so bad he thought, but somehow, his brain also thought how hot she had looked, lying there with her legs spread, touching herself. In a flash his penis started to grow again, it had barely softened and was now started to strain against his pants again. It almost hurt as it was pushed down one leg, so Tom unzipped his pants and pulled them down with his underwear, and off onto the floor.

His penis could now keep pumping and start to stand up at an angle, jutting out from his body, growing to its full erect size, nearly 8 ½ inches long, with big full balls hanging beneath. He reached into the shower and turned the water on and took off his shirt and he sat down on the closed top of the toilet.

As his big cock began to reach a full erection, Tom started to slowly stroke it, his hand barely able to grasp the thick shaft as he worked it up and down the length, his hand hitting the bottom of his flared penis head glands with each stroke. This was the penis that had stretched Kathy's mom's pussy open, and that she had gushing orgasms on when they were young.

He became lost in thought, thinking back to how hot Kathy had looked masturbating herself with her brush in that bare, wet pussy slit, and her tits looked so nice and big. His cock began to throb as he masturbated himself and the veins that ran along the sides of his penis shaft began to show and pulse.

Kathy jumped up and closed her door all the way and fell back on her bed still totally naked. She couldn't believe her dad had walked in on her as she was masturbating. And she couldn't believe that she had seen his penis bulge down the side of his pants, and his wet spot!

She now knew then that he must have been watching her as she had played with herself. Her own dad had been watching her masturbate and had gotten turned on by it. Just like her boyfriend Ken, and other boys she had dated, her dad got a hard erection from her! Now she had a bit of a secret thrill run through her as she thought about it, and felt good in a funny way that she was able to even make her dad get an erect penis from her body. Then she thought about how bad her dad must feel and that she didn't want him to feel that way.

"I'll go tell him it's okay, no big deal," she thought, and grabbing a towel off her dresser and wrapping it around her she bounced down the hall to her dad's room.

Kathy walked into her father's room and could hear the shower running.

"I'll just holler in," she thought as she went up to the door.

But as she did, she saw something reflected in the mirror. It was her father sitting on the toilet seat jacking his big dick off. Feeling a rush of excitement Kathy stared at the site reflected in front of her, her dad with what had to be the largest penis she had ever seen in his hand, stroking the thick shaft up and down, the cock knob on the end of his shaft looking so big and bulbous.

"Now it's my turn," thought Kathy, as she watched her dad with his eyes closed and head tilted back masturbating his hard erect penis.

She moved closer to the door to get a better view and was so excited see how big and thick he was, and the veins on his shaft stood out as his dick throbbed in his hand. He was definitely bigger than her boyfriend Ken, who was about seven inches long fully hard.

"God," she thought, "Mom used to get fucked by that cock all the time."

Still hot and wet inside her vagina, Kathy slowly reached under her towel and slid a finger into her wet pussy, then began to rub her clit watching her dad do himself. In a moment she let the towel drop and began to feel her tits and pinch her nipples with one hand while watching her dad play with himself.

Kathy quickly stopped masturbating herself as she saw her dad begin to move, but he only reached down beside him and took his phone out of pants.

"Oh my god," she thought, he is going to look at porn as he jacks off.

Then she saw him set the phone on the floor against the wall and lean back and start to jack himself again looking down at the screen of the phone. Kathy slowly moved closer and tried to see what was on her dad's phone and finally realized that it was a picture of her in a bikini bending over with her ass in the middle of the pic with it looked like, but hard to see, that her bikini bottoms wear stretched tight on her pussy lips and showed clearly from behind. She did not remember this photo being taken and knew that her dad must have sneaked that shot and now he was jacking his big cock off to her ass and pussy lips in a bikini.

Feeling emboldened and drunk with lust, Kathy pushed the door open and stood naked in front of her father, her firm tits sticking up with hard nipples and her bare vagina mound thrust out with her big hard clit protruding proudly from its hood.

Her father just reached out and pulled her to him, his face pressing into her firm young tits as his hands cradled her ass cheeks. She reached down and touched her dad's big cock with her little hands and felt it all over, the big head, and the long, thick shaft. Her father sucked and bit her nipples as he felt her ass cheeks, then let his finger go between her ass cheeks and touch his daughter's vagina lips and slit, and let one of his fingers slide into her pussy. Kathy moaned feeling her dad touch her pussy and start to finger fuck her.

Kathy slid down onto her knees and holding on to her dad's cock with two hands began to lower her pert mouth over his penis head. The soft cockhead was almost larger than her mouth and she forced her wet lips over it as her dad let out a deep moan. She sucked the head as she jacked his shaft with one hand, and cupped his heavy balls with the other.

Kathy's father lifted her up and spun her around toward the bathroom counter as she leaned forward and stretched her arms out and placed her hands on the edges with her legs parted and her ass stuck up in the air, presenting her naked sex and her privates to her father. Tom looked down and drank in the sight of his daughter's ass cheeks spread open with her puckered ass hole sitting above her young, tight, puffy pussy.

He spread her white ass cheeks apart and watched as her pussy lips opened up in front of him. He grabbed his heavy oversized fuckstick and stepped up to Kathy's ass. He rubbed his mushroom cockhead along Kathy's vagina slit to get the tip wet just like he had watched her do with her hairbrush. With his daughter moaning Tom began to slowly side his big dickhead into his daughter's wet bare young pussy hole. Sinking into the tightest fuck he had ever felt, Tom let out a deep guttural moan and began to fuck his daughter.

"Oh baby your little cunt hole feels so good to my hard cock." He said.

"Mmm fuck me daddy, fuck that big cock into my pussy daddy like you fucked mommy," Kathy moaned.

Holding his daughter's ass cheeks open, Tom fucked his thick porno-sized cock into her cunt with her hanging titties swinging with each pump into her pussy. Kathy reached her hand between her legs and began to masturbate her big clit as her dad fucked her. She could feel his beer-can thick cock and the throbbing veins rubbing inside her tight vagina walls.

"Oh yes daddy I'm gonna cum!" Kathy screamed as she began to orgasm on her father's big penis, soaking the shaft and cock knob.

Feeling his daughter's orgasm rush through her body and her tight pussy grip his cock shaft, he pulled his huge dong out of her wet fuck hole and began to shoot thick white ropes of cum out of the piss slit on the end of his apple-sized cock head, splashing on Kathy's gaping meaty cunt lips and ass hole and ass cheeks.

Moaning as he pumped his cum out tom yelled, "Oh god yesss baby!"

Stepping back from his daughter, Tom mumbled, "God baby that was so hot."

"Yes it was daddy, I'm glad you watched me masturbate."