Big Cock Fantasy Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Calm down, girl," said Gaynor with another chuckle. "You'll have a heart attack carrying on like that."

I laughed lightly into the phone. "It's okay for you to talk. I bet you've had a big cock and know what it's all about."

"That's the truth, Jen. I've had me a few in my time and I expect to have a few more before I'm done." Her husky laugh filled my ear. "Okay, Jen, listen up. Two Saturday's from now, Charlie and I are having a summer party. You know, a few drinks and bits to eat around the pool. Just a few friends, no more than a dozen all told and we want you and Tony to come. You can stop overnight if you wish."

"Sounds lovely," I said. "I'll tell Tony tonight. But what about . . ."

Gaynor cut in: "This is my plan. My friend is invited, of course, and I'll tell him about your situation with Tony. What I suggest is that we just see what happens, go with the flow, see how things develop or not on the day. No pressure, no need to say anything to Tony if you don't want."

"Mmmm, I see what you're saying." I thought a bit more. "I'm not quite sure how I'll feel or behave knowing that there's a man there ready to feed me his big cock. But, okay, I think that's a plan we can work with, Gaynor. Well done and thanks."

"No problem, Jen. And, by the way, my friend is a professional escort but there'll be no charge if you two do get it on."

"Oh, I'd never thought about that. How naive of me!"

Gaynor laughed again. "Never mind, Jen, just have a word with Tony about the party and let me know. Stopping overnight would be fab. It'll be good to see you again."

"Yes, sure, and you too. Give our love to Charlie."

"Of course - and ours to Tony."

"Okay, Gaynor, thanks for the call and . . . arranging everything. Oh, by the way, what's your friend's name?"

"Ah," said Gaynor. "His professional name is Justin. It's a bit of a joke really, a play on words, because when he's performing I can tell you he's more than just in."

She laughed loudly and then said: "With that thought I'll leave you. Byeee . . . talk to you later."

The party plan hit an immediate snag. The date clashed with Championship weekend at Tony's golf club. They play 36-holes - a round on Saturday and another on Sunday - and it is the biggest competition of the summer. And one that Tony never misses.

My heart sank when Tony pointed out the clash. "Well, never mind," I said quietly. "It would have been nice to see them again and have a weekend away. But your golf comes first."

"Perhaps they'll invite us another time," said Tony, smiling hopefully.

"Mmmm, maybe, who knows? Anyway, that's that. I'll give Gaynor a call tomorrow and let her know the bad news." I stressed 'bad news' and my voice clearly expressed disappointment.

Tony looked at me for a few seconds. "Why don't you go?"

"What, without you?"

"Yes, why not? After all, I think they're mainly your friends. It's a woman's thing, isn't it? I doubt whether they'll miss me. It's you they really want to see."

"No, the invitation is for us both . . ."

"Look," Tony interrupted, "of course they would invite us both. It's only polite and I would've enjoyed a weekend break. But, let's put it this way, I'm sure they'd rather see you on your own as against neither of us turning up. Yes, you go, have some fun. I'll be at the golf club most of the weekend anyway. So that works out perfect."

I pondered what Tony had said. Being honest, I was totally swayed by the big cock prospect. I didn't think too objectively and didn't really consider what might happen. The possible consequences never crossed my mind. At that moment, I was too excited to be rational.

"Okay, Tony, I think you're right. It could work out to be perfect."

On the Friday afternoon before the big weekend, I had a good workout at the gym and Tony took me out for dinner at my favourite Italian restaurant.

By the time we got home and prepared for bed, he was obviously quite horny. His cock was already semi-erect when he got under the duvet and I teased him. "I thought you athletes had to avoid sex before an important match," I said, casually fondling his balls and planting a kiss on his nose.

"Stuff that nonsense," he said, introducing one then two two fingers into me. "I'm not an athlete and, if I was, I'd give up if I couldn't make love to my beautiful wife whenever I fancied."

"You're a sweet-talking man," I said and twenty or so minutes later we both lay on our backs, perspiring and sated. It had been a good session, mutual foreplay evolving into the doggy position, then reverse cowboy and, finally, missionary, which is still my No. 1 choice.

I thought how fortunate I was to have such a loving, caring husband and lover. "If you play golf half as good as you've just performed, you'll be champion this weekend," I said softly.

"Now who's sweet talking?" he laughed, his right hand playfully squeezing my left thigh.

Thankfully I didn't encounter any problems on the morning drive. SatNav behaved itself with accurate directions and the sun appeared to greet me as I reached the picturesque hamlet where Gaynor and Charlie lived. Having gone through the village centre with its sprinkling of shops, I turned at the next left onto a tree-lined avenue where houses were set-back from the road. I pulled up at the entrance to the third house on the right and confirmed the number on the gate-post before proceeding up a drive to the huge red-brick house.

Admiring the extensive exterior of the property through my windscreen, I switched off the engine and opened the door. At the same instant, Charlie, in matching white shorts and crop top, emerged from the house and trotted towards me, arms spread wide.

"Great to see you," she said, enveloping me into a warm hug and then leaning back, our hands clasped. "You do look well, Jen. Love the outfit."

I wore a lemon skirt which hugged my hips and firm buns but was free-flowing in pleats from the crotch. My white cotton top was sleeveless, cut square and low enough across my chest to reveal a hint of cleavage.

"Well thanks. You look great, too, Charlie. Looks like the sun's bleached your hair since I last saw you."

"Nah," she said, shaking her head. "It's had a little help from the hairdressers. But there's nothing else false about me." She giggled. "C'mon let's get inside. Didn't have any trouble finding us, did you?"

"No, very straightforward." I leaned into the car and removed my overnight bag from the passenger seat. "Is it okay to park here?"

"Sure, perfect. C'mon, I'll show you around."

The house was huge. Five bedrooms, all en suite, a dining room with table-settings for twelve, vast kitchen with breakfast bar, and a lounge with patio doors opening on to a lush green lawn and kidney-shaped pool. Chairs, loungers and tables were scattered around the area and mature trees and a wooden fence ensured privacy.

My room had a small balcony and it overlooked the pool. "Like it?" asked Charlie.

I nodded. "It's a lovely room. In fact, the whole house is beautiful. The escort business must pay well." Oops. I put my hand to my mouth. "Oh, I'm sorry Charlie, that's rude of me."

"Not at all," she said, a grin on her elfin face. "The business does pay well but this place isn't ours. Well, it is, but not really."

I was puzzled at the contradiction and Charlie quickly added: "Sorry, I'm confusing you, aren't I? I'm like that, I'm afraid. Bit scatty and don't always stop to think what I'm saying. But I'm sure you know that from our holiday together."

I smiled as Charlie frowned in serious thought. "What I mean to say is, we don't own the place. We rent it." Then she giggled. "A perk of the job, really."

"Oh," I said and waited for an explanation.

"Yep, a client of mine owns this place. He's a very, very wealthy widow, worth multi-millions. He lives away most of the year. He's got mansions and apartments around the world. Some are private and some are investments. Like the holiday apartments we had. An agency leases them out and some big travel companies have options on them for high season."

"Right," I said. "We've always fixed our own flights and booked the apartment through an on-line booking company."

"Yep," Charlie nodded. "That's how it works. We can stay anytime there as long as it's not booked. Another perk, eh?" Before I could answer, Charlie switched direction. "Empty your bag and come down when you're ready. I'll be around the pool."

"Right," I said. "Is Gaynor about?"

"Ah, no, not at the moment. She was working last night but she's due back any time soon." She paused and then shrugged her shoulders, her small but perky boobs quivering with the movement. "There's been a slight change of plan but we'll tell you about that in a bit. See you at the pool."

And she left the room, leaving me perplexed. Change of plan? Why didn't Charlie stop to explain, tell me what's happening? Oh well, as she says, she is a bit scatty and sometimes speaks before fully engaging brain.

It took only minutes to unload my bag. Gaynor had said the weekend would be totally informal and I hadn't packed much in the way of clothes: casual tops, a pair of shorts and a bikini. Plus what I was wearing and pairs of panties, no bra.

The big house was very quiet as I descended the stairs into the hall, strode through the lounge and out into the garden. The sun was hot and Charlie was sitting up on a lounger, two tall glasses of wine and a bottle in an ice bucket on the table at her side. She was - surprise, surprise! - naked, except for owl-like sunglasses.

I walked to the spare lounger next to the drinks table and picked up a glass. "Cheers," I said and Charlie mimicked the action. "Mmmm, that's nice. Cool and dry."

"You're overdressed, Jen. Why don't you get comfortable?"

I smiled. "I've brought a bikini but I wasn't sure what to do. I mean, you've said there's been a change of plans."

"Did I? Oh yes, I did." Charlie paused. "Truth is, I shouldn't have said anything. Gaynor was going . . ."

Before she could complete the sentence, a familiar husky voice rumbled across the lawn: "There you are."

Gaynor, clad in tight stonewashed jeans and denim shirt which was tied in a bow under her bouncy breasts, kicked off her heels and walked barefoot across the lawn towards us. We hugged, kissed lips briefly, and Gaynor said: "It's great to see you, Jen. Everything okay?"

"Fine," I said, "lovely to be here. It's a great house."

"Yep, all thanks to Charlie here," and she leaned down to kiss her friend.

"Yes, she told me about the perks of the job."

Gaynor smiled. "So, how's Tony? Pity he couldn't come."

"He's fine." I glanced at my wristwatch. It was just approaching noon. "He'll be at the club now and thinking of nothing but golf. If I'm not careful, I could become a golf widow very easily, you know."

They both laughed. "Doubt that very much," said Gaynor. "Not with a beautiful, desirable wife like you. I'm sure your holes give him more pleasure than any of those at his golf course."

It was my turn to laugh.

"I've told Jen there's been a change of plans," said Charlie. "Sorry, didn't mean to. It just came out. Sorry."

Gaynor shook her head and familiar gold hooped earrings bumped against her cheeks. "Ah well, what do you think, Jen?"

"Think? I asked.

Charlie butted in. "No, I didn't tell Jen what's happening. Just that we'd had a change of plan."

"Right," said Gaynor and looked at me, brown eyes sizing up my skirt and top, and then glancing at her naked friend. "Think we're both overdressed here. Let's get rid of these clothes and I'll explain what's going on." She reached for my hand and led me back to the cool of the house.

As we climbed the stairs, Gaynor asked whether I'd brought swimwear. She thought the bikini was a good idea for later. For now, be naked. So, I slipped out of my clothes, and stood in front of the full-length mirror.

"Perfect, lovely," came the husky voice from the doorway. I turned and naked Gaynor smiled at me. "I've missed you," she said.

I felt my face flush and Gaynor quickly said: "My, I do believe I've embarrassed you."

I gave a corner-of-the-mouth weak smile. "I've often thought about . . . well, that day when I wasn't well and how you . . . well, looked after me."

"Jenny, Jenny, no need to be nervous or shy," said Gaynor crossing the room and pulling me into a hug. She kissed my cheek and she ran fingers lightly down my spine. After a few moments, Gaynor broke the silence. "We've got all weekend and I know you're here for something special."

She leaned back and stared into my eyes. As I began to speak, she put a forefinger to my lips. "Shush now, Jen. Don't say anything. You want a big cock and you shall have a big cock. But, before you leave, we will be together again. Okay?"

It was my turn to pull Gaynor into a hug. Our breasts squashed against each other and my pussy mound nestled on her thigh. "Okay," I muttered into her shoulder. "But what's the change of plans?"

Lounging around the pool, drinks in hand, Gaynor explained the schedule. Originally, it would have been a pool party with guests arriving from two o'clock. Now it would not start until five and, instead of a dozen or so guests, it was restricted to nine. The other six were: the millionaire owner of the house and two other agency girls, the couple from next door - and Justin.

At the sound of his name, I reached for my wine. I sipped - no, gulped - and my chest heaved dramatically as I inhaled deeply in an attempt to control my excitement and expectations. The truth was now hitting home. In a few short hours, I would be meeting Justin, the big cock photo man, in the flesh. Oh God, what to do? I so want the experience. But what about Tony? Could I really go behind his back to satisfy my craving, my lust, my fantasy, my curiosity? In fact, would I commit adultery?

You silly woman, I thought. Here you are, naked on a lounger, having travelled with one purpose in mind - and now you're getting cold feet. Tony will never know, one voice said in my head. But you will, said another. I closed my eyes and leaned back, arguing with myself until I remembered Gaynor's words: "Go with the flow, see how things develop or not." Yes, that's what I'll do.

Caterers arrived at four and that was the signal for we girls to shower and prepare to party. "Bikini time," said Gaynor, adding: "I've put a kimono-style wrap on your bed for you."

I was selecting a few grapes at the buffet table when the neighbours arrived. A couple in their mid-forties I estimated. John and Helen and both wore robes and deck shoes.

Next to come through the patio doors, with Charlie hanging on his arm, was Mr Millionaire. He had slicked-back thinning hair, carried a little weight on his medium frame, and a thick gold chain nestled among his greying chest hairs. He was heavily bronzed. About 60, I thought, as Charlie approached and declared in her best socialite voice: "Evan this is Jen, our latest new friend."

"Enchanted," said Evan, taking my hands and kissing the backs of both. He wore a sparkling diamond ring on the pinky of his right hand. "You are lovely, my dear, and we shall get to know each other better, I'm sure."

I nodded and smiled at this confident man. "My pleasure to meet you."

Evan grinned, one gold tooth in the upper right corner of his mouth. "I understand your husband cannot be here with us. That's a shame."
"Yes," I said, surprised that he knew anything about me or why I was alone. "Guess I'm a bit of a golf widow."

"I don't believe that for one moment. I think this must be a rare, one-off occasion," he said, smiling and giving me a knowing nod of his head and heading for the bar.

Trailing in his wake were a willowy blonde with long legs and a curvy asian girl whose raven tresses stopped just short of her jiggling buttocks. Both wore bikinis, the blonde's was black and the asian's white.

"Two of Evan's latest stars," said Gaynor at my elbow. "The blonde is Karen and the other goes by the name of Miranda."

"Latest stars?" I queried.

"That's right. Bit like Hefner and his bunnies. Charlie's been his favourite for over three years now but he always has something fresh in the larder." Gaynor smiled. "It's the way of his world. He's got the money, he's generous," she swept her arm around the scene, "and we all know the score. It's all very discreet, you know, nothing sordid. He pays, he gets."

"Charlie told me he was worth millions and had properties everywhere."

"Yep, worth millions and millions. I reckon the escort agency is just a hobby and means he's never without the company of attractive, willing women."

"Oh, you work for him? It's his agency?"

Gaynor nodded. "He owns it but I doubt he earns any money from it. We pay a small sum from every job but I think that pays for the office, advertising and the managerial side. Also, what's especially good about this agency, Evan has a lot of very rich contacts."

Gaynor didn't embelish but looked at me with a knowing tilt of her head. I smiled back.

An hour into the gathering, I was standing in the pool with Miranda, the warm water lapping over our chests, when he arrived. It just had to be Justin. Gaynor escorted him through the patio doors, holding his hand and leading him towards the pool. He was slightly taller than Gaynor, but under 6ft, and was well-built without being muscular. He wore a blue T-shirt with matching knee-length trunks. He wasn't black-skinned, more dark chocolate.

"Someone here wants to meet you," said Gaynor as they stood on the poolside.

I looked up as Miranda turned her head to see who had arrived. "Hi Jen," said Justin. "Mind if I join you?"

I gulped like a besotted tongue-tied schoolgirl. "No," I began croakily and coughed. Trying again I managed: "Course not. Please," and spread my right arm as if making a bullfighter's pass.

Justin pecked Gaynor's cheek, she patted his buttocks. In a swift movement, Justin removed his T-shirt. His chest was firm and his stomach flat with just a hint of a tummy bulge at the waistband. He walked down the steps and waded across to join us.

He shook my hand and then kissed Miranda's cheek. Clearly, they knew each other.

Justin was adept at small talk and he soon had me answering questions, probing about my life and likes and dislikes. Miranda decided it was time to catch some rays and we were alone in the pool until the couple from next door dived in and swam around for a few minutes.

"I must say that Gaynor was absolutely right," he suddenly said.

"About what?" I asked.

"You." He smiled, showing even, white teeth and a broad tongue. That tongue could work wonders I mused as Justin said: "You're even more lovelier than in the photograph."

"You can't see much of me in here," I said.

"You've got a pretty face," he said. "And the water is clear enough for me to see your body." I looked into eyes that were like chocolate drops in snow.

"Well, while the compliments are flying, I'll tell you that I like what I see. You're a handsome man Justin and you have a nice build. Not too many muscles," I said and brazenly stroked his left bicep. "I'm not into big men."

"Oh, that's not what I was led to understand," he said, his eyebrows rising in mock surprise.

I put a hand to my mouth and shook my head, realising what I'd just said. The image of the big cock photo jumped into my brain. Justin continued to smile at me until I dropped my hand onto the surface of the water and splashed his torso. "You're a cheeky young man," I said, laughing. "I'm trying my hardest to behave here, you know."

Justin still mocked me, holding up his hands in surrender. "Sorry, but I couldn't resist it."

It was my turn. "Maybe I wont be able to resist either," I said and lowered my gaze to look into the water and back up at his beaming face.