Big Cock Fantasy Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, there we were, looking at each other, thinking who knows what thoughts. Justin then reached out and we instantly waded a step to meet, arms looping round to hug. He planted a kiss on my brow and I turned my head to rest my face on his damp chest. We stayed like that for a few minutes, water washing between us and the sun hot on our backs.

"I've had enough of the water for now," I said and looked up into his eyes. "I want to sit in the sun while it's still warm. Coming?"

Justin laughed. "You bet," he said. "Lead the way, Jen. I want to watch you walk up the steps."

So I did, swinging my hips as I stepped up out of the pool, and made for the lounger where I had left my robe and towel. Justin's trunks were dripping and my bikini, what little there was of it, clung to me. I started to pat dry my chest and shoulders and looked around the garden. Everyone, including the two catering ladies and the man tending the bar, were naked.

"Well," I said, "looks like we don't need these wet things."

Justin nodded, also glancing around. "It's usually pretty informal at Evan's gatherings."

"And the girls," I said. "They made that obvious when we were on holiday."

I dropped the towel onto the lounger and then whipped the bikini cups up and over my head to set my tits jiggling free. I bent to pick up the towel and Justin said: "Very nice tits."

"Thanks, glad you like them." And I covered them with the towel, patting myself dry. My nipples were stiff under the soft cloth. Right foot on the lounger, I leaned to wipe my leg and foot and did likewise with the left. That was me dry. Except for the small area covered by my bikini pants.

Justin said: "You haven't dried your back. Here, let me do it." He came up behind me and took the towel out of my hands and gently rubbed my back and shoulders. He kissed between my shoulder blades and then patted my buttocks. "You're done," he said.

I felt awkward. We were naked all but for vital areas. My pussy was alive and I desperately wanted to see Justin's cock. It was just feet away but hiding somewhere in his wet but loose trunks. So close and yet still not mine. I wasn't sure what to do, what I wanted to do. Did I want him to reveal it now, with all these other people about? Wouldn't it be better in private? Shouldn't it be an intimate moment? And, once it was exposed, what then? Would I let Justin fuck me? If so, what would I ever say to Tony? Or would I just be a cheat and say nothing?

Justin broke into my thoughts. "Think there's a problem, Houston," he said, smiling at me. "I guess you're wondering what to do now." He pulled at his trunks waistband. "I could just take these off. But is that what you want? Or do you want a private viewing?"

Bloody hell, I thought, a mind reader.

"I can see you thinking about it," he said. "But, in the meantime, I'd like you to remove your briefs. After all, you need to dry yourself properly."

I shook my head. "No need really, the sun will dry them quite quickly."

"Okay," he said. "But I know you normally swim and sunbathe nude."

I said nothing, turned my back to Justin and undid the ties at my hips. The tiny piece of damp cloth fell to the ground and I picked up the towel to dry off.

"My God. You. Are. Beautiful," said Justin slowly as I turned to face him. "It's a pleasure to look at you but I do want to hold you and feel all your gorgeous body."

Okay, he was a professional escort and versed in flattery. But the intensity of his words sent shudders through me. He wanted me! And I wanted him. I couldn't deny that any longer.

The back of my lounger was in the upright position. I sat down, swung my legs up and leaned back, turning my head to face him.

"I'm flattered," I said. "But you're holding back, aren't you, standing there in those sopping trunks. I think it's time to reveal all, don't you?"

"If that's what you want, Jen."

He turned away from me and slid the wet trunks down his legs and stepped out of them. The backs of his legs were lean, his calves sturdy. And his cheeks were pear shaped. Like I had done earlier, he bent at the waist to dry himself with his back to me. I watched as his long muscles rippled and I held my breath as he placed the towel on the floor and then stood upright. Where should I look? At his face or down there?

Slowly, he turned. Time seemed to stop. I was still not breathing. I looked at his face and his lips parted in a smile. His chest steadily expanded and contracted. His breathing was controlled, not like mine. His stomach was firm and, yes, there was a slight pot belly forming low down.

I cannot say much about his thighs except to say that, between them, hung the object of my fantasy. His pubic hairs were trimmed, manicured even, sitting just atop his thick shaft under which his big balls sac was tight up against his groin. One thick vein meandered along the top of the baton until it reached his dome. And what a dome! A plum colour, it was slightly thicker than his shaft and looked to be at least two inches long.

"Okay, Jen?"

I blinked and, finally, exhaled. "Yes, oh yes," I uttered. "Please, sit down, let me get my breath back."

I tried to control my heart beat, my racing pulse and uneven breathing. The excitement was overwhelming and I looked across to where Gaynor was standing, drinking, with the next door couple. She raised her glass at me and smiled. I nearly knocked over my glass as I reached with a trembling hand. I managed to raise it in salutation and bring it to my lips.

Justin was now sitting on his lounger, legs stretched along the mattress, but his cock was laying on his right thigh.

"Just like your photo pose," I said. Justin drank some wine and I asked: "Tell me, how big is that now? I'd guess at about eight inches."

"Very close," he said. "You're about an inch short."

I thought about that. Two inches longer than a fully-erect Tony. And, amazing to comprehend, only about an inch less than I managed with my black dildo. But, I reckoned my dildo was bigger in circumference and the mushroom head was definitely larger.

"What's the biggest you've had?"

"Well, that would be Tony. He's a good seven inches and thick with it," I announced proudly. "I've got a big dildo as well. Ten inches and very, very thick. To be honest, I struggle to get the thing in."

Justin laughed. "Toys aren't so manageable, not so pliable," he said. "This thing," and he lifted his cock in his right palm as if weighing it, "is much more gentle. I promise you." He let it flop back on his thigh.

"Glad to hear it," I said. "And what about erect? How big do you get?"

"Normally, when I'm ready to enter, it's about 11inches. Not fully hard, you understand. I find most women like that. Of course, I've had some who just can't accept it, can't take it in."

I nodded. "I can understand that. But you said not fully hard."

"Yes. Firm but not solid. That comes later."

"Later?"


"When the lady is fully open and receptive. You know, when you've got fully lubricated and expanded and can relax and enjoy the girth. Then, when we're making love, I'll thicken and grow a bit more."

Making love? Not fucking? I liked that. "So, you've no idea how big it gets exactly."

"Almost. There was a time when Charlie pulled me off. She gives an excellent hand job, by the way. First class. Anyway, Gaynor stood by with a tape and as I was about to come she measured me. It was all a bit of fun."

"I bet. And what were the measurements?"

"According to Gaynor, it was virtually 13inches long, six inches around the shaft and eight around the head."

I gave that some consideration. I knew Tony's wrist was seven inches round and his forearm from elbow to wrist was a fraction over 10inches. Tony's arm in my pussy? Never! I looked again at the flesh lolling on Justin's thigh and sighed. Could I take it in? Or would I be one of those women who couldn't, however much they desired it?

What I knew at that moment is that I must try. Sorry, Tony, I love you very much but a woman's gotta do what a woman's gotta do . . .