Big Cups to Fill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, no, that's yours," she cooed. "If it keeps you from straying when I'm away, I want you to keep it."

"Dinner tonight at my place?" I asked, hoping eating would be the last thing on her mind.

"Sure," she agreed. "I'm bringing along some girlfriends from work."

I was crestfallen. "I thought it'd be just you and me," I protested.

"Oh, baby, there's plenty of time for that later tonight!" Stephanie said. "I just met a couple of girls here at work that I never noticed before. It's funny — they've been working here a long time! I guess we just didn't travel in the same circles. You'll like them."

"Okay," I said. "You and the girls be at my place by six."

That evening, at five minutes to six, the doorbell rang. I ran to answer it. Stephanie greeted me with a wet kiss and a crushing hug. Then she stepped aside.

"I'd like you to meet Carole and Whitney," she said.

Busty blonde Carole's mouth dropped open. "Clark!" she cried.

Busty black Whitney shook her head in disbelief. "Denzel?" she asked.

The expression on Stephanie's face went from What The Hell Is Going On to I'll Kill You, You Motherfucker in about fourteen seconds.

One moment, I had three girlfriends. In the next moment, I had none.

But I wasn't worried.

I still had the bra.

12