Big Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like it, don't you baby, oh, your so tight," he pumped me harder and faster, the bed creaking beneath us. Finally he couldn't talk and made groaning sounds, he grunted and pumped into me again harder than ever and tried to stick another finger in my ass. My cheeks were spread wide as he whooped loudly and came in my hole. I felt his hot liquid shoot into me and backed my bottom up to hold onto him just a little longer.

Daddy pulled his cock out of me but kept his thumb in my ass. It was spasming around him, holding on. He slid it in and out again while I moaned beneath him. "Roll over," he ordered panting and sweating. He pulled his thumb out and I did as I was told.

My legs were shaking as he got down on the floor in front of me again and went to work on my clit with his tongue. He stuck his thumb in my hole. It was silky with his cum and he slid in and out easily. I felt his middle finger slide into my bottom and back out. I writhed on the bed and he nearly lost his grip on me. He stuck two fingers in my bottom and pulled them out as I cried out again. He bit my clit and flicked it with his tongue again. He stuck three fingers up my bottom and sucked on my clit like a hungry animal. His other hand slid up my body and he pinched my little red nipple hard between his fingers. He rolled it back and forth between them.

"Oh Daddy, I'm going to cum, oh daddy, do it!" I cried as he pumped his fingers in and out of my holes and sucked me into oblivion.

Once I was done shaking he pulled out of me. Daddy picked me up and laid me on the bed. He pulled the covers over me and tucked me in. I whimpered and yawned before he got to the door. He turned off the light and stood naked in the doorway silhouetted by the hall light. He was a man and he had fucked me good just the way I had wanted.

"I love you Daddy," my voice carried softly across the room.

"I love you too baby girl. Now get some sleep, you have a lot more to learn tomorrow." I nodded falling asleep before he even closed the door.

12