Big Dick - a Fantasy

Story Info
Girls, what happens when you wake up with a big dick?
1.5k words
3.34
14.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trying to take my mind off, trying to recap.

I thought: its Saturday. I usually feel pretty crapped out on Saturday what with the working week and social drinks and what have you.

I wake up and find that my tongue has stuck to the roof of my mouth. My tongue was doing its usual thing but something unusual was going on.

I went out on the razzle in search of something hard, and I got it; but what I got, wasn't exactly attached to someone else.

I rolled over on the bed (thank God I was alone because something didn't feel right). I was wearing my usual bed time gear: panties and a tee shirt; one that wasn't all that clean.

I rolled onto my front and the area around my crotch felt kind of weird.

I rolled back and hitched up my tee shirt. To my amazement I was sporting a big black dick!

I thought I've bought somebody home (being pretty much out of it). They've shagged me. And I've got a bit left in.

I kept expecting someone (black presumably) to come out of the bathroom, or worst still to be lying in the bathroom (having been detached from his penis); in a pool of his own blood.

Fuck it, I thought. I'm going to spend my whole Saturday talking to the police and cleaning the bathroom floor.

Isn't it funny what runs through your mind at moments of stress?

It got worse. I must have had a lot to drink because the next thing I knew I had to have a massive pee.

I staggered out to the bathroom. Luckily there was no black man lying there in a pool of his own blood but there was still this massive penis attached to the front of me.

It was starting to become incredibly stiff. I pulled down my pants. The thing had quadrupled its size. I thought how the hell is this going to work?

You know how it is boys. The business end of that thing was pointing nowhere near the bowl. I thought: this is going to be complicated.

I was bursting. I tried bending over and pointing it downwards towards the toilet but I only got pee in my eye.

I sat down on the side of the bath. I thought I'm starting to over react. I tried deep breathing. After a while the gigantic thing started to go down.

The thing was dangling there like a rubber hose. I thought I've got to get a grip; which I did.

I started to play with it, and again it started to get stiff. Bugger, I thought, totally transfixed by the size of it; this isn't getting me anywhere.

I spent the whole weekend masturbating.

That thing was insatiable. It kept going up and down, up and down; like it was demanding to be fed.

Monday morning all I could think about was the penis.

I was just sitting there at my desk with it between my legs; like a third leg.

I thought I've got to do something about this thing, use it or something. It took up most of my mind.

There were women everywhere, and I could have had any of them; if only I'd been a man.

What am I going to do I thought, sitting at my desk. And then this friend of mine said to me "do you want to go for a drink?" I thought don't go there.

But we did, to the Veranda. It was about six o'clock. The bar was starting to fill up with women and suits.

We found a table and went and sat down. I said "you get comfortable and I'll go and buy us some drinks". I was already feeling like the man.

The bar tender was an ordinary sort of guy and he winked at me as he poured our drinks; just what I need, I thought, a threesome with two dicks.

What a nightmare! My head was in a spin. What is he thinking I wondered; does he think I'm a lezzo or what?

I was so perplexed I ordered a schooner of VB or something I never drink, and I tipped him which I never do, I was in such a state.

I took the drinks back to the table and we started talking. Well she was talking; and I was sitting there listening to her going on and on. All I could think about was the penis and how it kept on going up and down in my underpants beneath my dress.

I've got to do something about this I thought. What I was most worried about was getting caught (I can't be the only tranny they've had in here I thought).

After a while my friend said she wanted to go to the loo. Normally we would go together and talk away as we fixed our lipstick and stuff.

This time I was a little bit nervous about this because they have unisex toilets and the awful truth was about to come out.

Inside the toilets there were cubicles.

Thank God I thought, having pictured a row of male buttocks on either side.

I went into the cubicle and had a lot of trouble trying to pee.

Her scent had been bothering me all night.

There's no way I'm going to get this son of a bitch to go down I thought; and after a while I gave up.

When I came out she was already standing at the wash basins combing her hair. It was a lovely shade of red. What do they say, red heads are more passionate? At that moment I could only hope that was true.

She gave me a kind of a smile and the penis gave a lurch.

I had to clutch my hand bag to me so she wouldn't see the enormous bulge beneath my dress.

"Are you OK?" she said, accidently touching my arm with her breast.

I thought "if you come any nearer baby, I'm going to cum in my pants."

I took a step back. "I feel fine" I said, in an unusually high voice for someone with a penis this size.

I looked in the mirror to see if my Adam's apple had started to grow. No action there fortunately. I kept on saying in my mind "I am not a man, I am not a man".

When we got to her place she asked me in for a coffee and I started to sweat. This could be heaven I thought, or this could be hell.

I sat on the couch trying to cross my legs. It was really difficult. The penis was getting bigger and stiffer and ready to go.

I thought frantically: I've got to keep this under my hat. A hat would have been nice; something large and capacious that would swallow up this huge gigantic penis and keep it hidden from view.

"Red wine OK?" she said (she showed a lot of cleavage I noticed, as she bent over and handed me my glass).

Anything, I thought, that will take the pain (and this huge erection) away.

She sat down next to me. She seemed to have slipped into something more comfortable or had she just taken off her coat?

"How are you feeling?" she asked me for the second time that evening. It must have been because I hadn't said anything for half an hour.

I was vainly trying to conceal my immense hard on, which looked seriously funny inside my grey work dress.

If only I'd worn something with a more flowing skirt I thought, trying to rearrange myself, I wouldn't be just about to show my cock.

My cock I thought, it can't be my cock!

Women don't have cocks they have vaginas!

I would love to have a vagina at this moment I thought, which only made things worse. I started to get an erection all over again.

I've got to do something about this I thought, after all I'm here alone with a woman, in a couple of moments we could be in bed. Having sex (it wouldn't mean much; just a bit of the old in out).

But how do you go about broaching the subject of having sex with a woman when you're woman, I wondered? She's going to assume you're a lesbian and that's totally beside the point.

"Look I've got something I have to tell you" I started, my voice quivering with desire.

She looked totally fuck-able and my penis totally agreed.

"You want to make love" she said to me, out of the blue.

"It's not what you think" I said, pulling her panties down. My hands were shaking so much I could hardly undo her bra.

My panties were bulging with the weight of my penis, my swollen black penis. I thought as I finally dropped my skirt.

I could hear her gasp of shock as she got sight of it. It was incredibly huge and I was aching to get it inside her.

She parted her legs and I gently guided the huge purple head in. I could hear her moans as the gigantic thing parted the walls of her vagina. That must have hurt I thought (she was so wet).

But I was mostly taken up with my own thoughts: how incredible to have a penis, how my balls ache and when does this bloody thing go down?