Big Dick Beauty in Space

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SugarandSalt
SugarandSalt
4,432 Followers

"Are you hungry?" The captain asked once they'd both silenced.

Jon looked around the room at the various food-related objects and asked, in a semi-whisper, "Vivian, how are you doing... food reserve-wise?"

"Oh," the captain smirked, "I'm still flying because of self-replicating fuel and this kitchen's stocked with self-grow food. These things aren't exactly standard issue. I consider myself a master mechanic - slash - tinkerer. Only thing I haven't been through from the ground up on this ship was the hyperdrive." She said regretfully and then quickly popped a latch on the cabinet behind her leading to a refrigeration chamber. "Foodstuffs with the makeup of the ideal human diet, formulated with every known nutrient profile. And..." the captain fumbled through another food storage drawer, "we've got Twinkies." She threw one of the yellow snack cakes at him.

The young man tossed the cake treat from one hand to the other. "Pizza, Twinkies and porn. The last vestiges of twenty-first century society."

Vivian giggled. "Don't forget erotic literature. I would have gone mad without the thousand-year archive of Literotica on this ship."

Jon's cheeks reddened at the thought of this beautiful woman who had just kindly saved him, reading erotic literature. He found himself very attracted to her. Gorgeous, curvy where it counts, and great to be around. She was a vision.

The room got a tad quiet after Vivian's confession. "I know," the captain's pretty face glowed with a new idea. "There's no better icebreaker than alcohol. So we're in luck," she said. "Spirits take the longest time to grow. Some brandy just distilled this morning. It's a special recipe known only to my people. Would you like a glass?"

"I'd love one," he grinned. "That's something I've been wondering, though. If you don't mind me asking, who are your people?"

"Oh," the captain thought about it while pouring him a glass and her a bigger one. "No one special. Just another branch off the 'basically human' tree," she answered somewhat defensively.

She handed him the lighter glass and then changed the subject back to the alcohol. Jon studied the amber-colored liquid in his glass. The warm, soft aromas it emitted along with the image of this beautiful woman sitting across from him made him forget all of his rotten luck. The hell and loneliness he'd experienced crammed in that sorry pod drifting through space melted away.

They clinked glasses and then took their first sips. That first taste of the powerful liquor almost knocked Jon out of his chair while Vivian nearly gulped down the entire glass before asking if he was all right.

"Wow, that's strong!" he sputtered.

"I probably should have warned you. My people are voracious drinkers," she admitted. "You probably shouldn't drink much more unless passing out for a few days is okay." The beautiful captain giggled, emptying her glass with another sip.

Jon then enjoyed a calming warmth which spread throughout his body. "My god, your people should set up shop somewhere selling this stuff. I know a couple places would make this the planet's official drink. It's amazing." He took one more small sip.

"We're too busy enjoying life's many pleasures," she said with a greedy chuckle, thinking of one bracket of pleasures in particular.

They started to share stories and many more jokes together, comparing notes on the varied creatures and planets of the universe. Vivian poured herself another glass of brandy and nursed this one slower as their conversation progressed. Jon took the captain up on her offer and helped himself to some foodstuffs.

He found some sealed green wafers in a maxi-space drawer and after all his twentieth century learning, laughingly accused the captain of eating people.

"They are not people!" she playfully stomped her foot on the floor.

"They totally are," he snickered. "I better hop in my escape pod and get out of here before you turn me into wafers, too."

"I'll prove they're not people," she lightheartedly offered. The captain pressed her thumbprint on the table for half a second, causing a small device to surface on it. "It's a state of the art 'Identifier.' Can identify the history and composition of anything in the known universe," she bragged. "Fork it over and we'll see who's right and who is wrong - as in you," she teased him.

Vivian held one of the green wafers under the thirty-third century Identifier's ten billion sensors as a detailed description of it popped up on the table. "See... no people!" she burst out laughing. The captain, starting to feel the effects of her two glasses of brandy, and preoccupied with the first man she'd seen in too long, accidentally slid her hand under the Identifier's sensors.

The captain and her new companion watched as the wafer's description was replaced by hers.

+++++

KALGARA species:

* HUMANOID offshoot of Earth human species

* FIRST officially recognized by the Outer Galaxy Delegation in 2623

* CURRENTLY populating exterior planets

* ROUTINELY sanctioned by Universe Police Forces for crimes against decency

* KNOWN for their deceptively beautiful appearance, excessive sexual desire, superior size, strength, and their large phalluses

MISCELLANEOUS:

* SUBJECT is 10,356 days old

* SUBJECT is 64% water

+++++

Jon started to back away with a horrified look plastered on his face. "Vivian... you're... you're a... a..." he stammered.

Just then, Kassy's voice transmitted into the kitchen sector. "My system is malfunctioning. Please be aware instruments will now give faulty readouts," the A.I. tried to cover for her captain.

"You're a Kalgara!" the scared young man finally found the words. "Holy crap! I would've been better off let-letting those pirates get me. Please spare me! Please don't, don't... Oh, god..." his face wrenched. His shock turned into a look of sickness.

"Please remain calm," Kassy's voice chimed in again. "I'm fixing the problem now if you will please retry in six... five... four-"

"Cut it out, Kass," the captain ordered her A.I. helper. "He's not buying it. Thanks for trying."

Vivian's hand lifted to reach out to her terrified companion, before she thought better of it. "The Identifier didn't exactly leave you with a positive picture of my people, I know, but-"

"Your kind, they're the things my people use to get their children to behave!" he revealed. "What are you planning to do with me... to me?" he asked, his expressive eyes welling up with tears.

"No, baby, I'm not going to hurt you. Let me explain." She ignored her own advice, reaching for him, but he pulled away.

"Then you grow up and hear other rumors. People say a Kalgara's, their... well, their penises have spikes on it to rip right through you. They rape men and women alike," he accused. "And, and they can impregnate men, too."

The captain smiled, "I'm not going to knock you up, Jon." She then understood that he was being dead serious. "Those are just stories," she tried to reassure him.

Vivian could practically see Jon's mind reeling as he thought all of this over. "None of it's true then?" he asked her.

The captain carefully measured her response. "I didn't exactly say that." She shifted her weight from one foot to the other. "I can't defend everything my species does. I mean, every big group of people has done bad things. Some really bad things. The Kalgara maybe do them at a higher percentage. There's no denying that. But I don't condone any of it."

"So you don't have... you've never, you know..." Jon struggled to fit his concerns into a sentence.

The radiant captain frowned. She ran her tongue uneasily around her mouth, finding the lingering taste of brandy and wishing they were still laughing and drinking together. "I did for a long time," she confessed. "But I stopped," she said with almost tangible conviction. "I ended up having less and less in common with my people each day. Why do you think I'm alone on this ship and how do you think I found you billions of milars away from my home planets? I wanted to get as far away from that life as possible."

The horror in Jon's face started to disappear. "I guess someone doesn't travel sixty billion milars for nothing," he began to understand.

"Sixty-two," she corrected him with the beginnings of a smile spreading across her pretty face.

"But," his manner grew more serious, "how do I know I'm safe?"

"I said I'm not going to hurt you, Jon," she said with certitude. "If that were my intention, I would have fucked you to death the second you stepped one toe down on my ship. ... Or maybe," Vivian's smile broadened, "right after you showered. Kalgara do have standards," she playfully needled him.

Jon suppressed a laugh so he could apologize, "I'm sorry, Vivian. I really overreacted. You've shown me nothing but kindness."

"Well, you can make it up to me," she winked at him, "by sharing another drink with me."

The two space travelers sat back down at the disc-shaped table. Vivian poured them both another glass, his being only a quarter full. Miraculously, they seemed to have an even stronger connection than before, and were having an even better time. The effects of the alcohol as well as the happiness they felt in each other's company were two elements both evident.

Their conversation veered from topic to topic, from goofy and trivial observations to politics (fucking Baktars in the United Planets Congress, am I right?), spirituality, and back around again.

"And when did everything become so deadly?" Jon wondered aloud. "That's all sports are anymore - life and death. Fighting with laser guns, fighting with energy swords for hands? Our culture is so fucked up," Vivian giggled at his commentary. "You know," he said, "there used to be this thing, I learned about it on the pod, called 'pillow fighting.' It was just done for fun and no one got hurt. We don't even have pillows anymore!" they both burst out with drunken laughter.

"I'll take my spaceship over a pillow any day," Vivian jested, guzzling down more liquor.

"I guess things aren't so bad," Jon mused, staring at his glass in a moment of reflection.

The captain, unbeknownst to her thoughtful companion, got up and unclasped her seat cushion, suddenly whacking him with it.

"Hey!" he yelped, before ripping his own cushion off the chair. They exchanged blows in mutual combat, their bellies aching from laughter. The lively battle spilled out of the kitchen sector and into the larger living quarters. With rather plush furnishings and an incredibly soft Terzanien fur rug adorning the floor, it was one of the few rooms on the ship which wasn't built with ruthless efficiency in mind.

The two sparring partners abandoned their seat cushions at some point and started to playfully wrestle. The beautiful captain had size and sheer strength on her side, but Jon's skinny frame seemed capable of wiggling free of any hold.

"I've got you now," she declared when finally wrestling him down to the floor.

"Do not!" Jon exclaimed while doing his best to squirm free of her grasp. Their breaths came out haggard.

Vivian retaliated to his newest escape attempt by planting her body down on his torso. She sat down on his stomach and held his arms out. "Told you I had you," she gloated.

Jon responded with a renewed attempt to break away, struggling hard to buck her off. Their grappling resulted in her sliding higher up his body as she rode out his struggle. Exhausted, the young man collapsed into the soft rug.

"I give up," he declared in between harsh breaths.

"Yeah, you do." Vivian began to take note of her arousal. "I have you good." Her hardening cock grew down her spandex-like pant leg. She steadied herself on his chest. "I suppose it wasn't a fair fight, but 'to the victor go the spoils,' right?"

Jon detected a new tint to her voice. He took closer stock of his situation and noticed the rather massive bulge growing dangerously close to his face. Now past joking, "Let me up," he told her.

"Where's the fun in that?" she asked, starting to rock back and forth gently on his chest. "Your kind seems to have a preoccupation with Kalgara penises. I'll show you one," Jon's newfound fear grew in step with her cock. The captain wriggled her leggings down her athletic thighs. Getting the thin, elastic material of those leggings down her half-hard rod without destroying them took coordination she barely possessed after three glasses of Kalgara brandy.

The well-endowed captain grabbed her swelling monster at its base and slapped it against Jon's frightened cheek. "Like what you see?" she taunted him with it. "Turns out the Identifier wasn't lying about that 'large phallus' thing, huh?"

"You're drunk, Vivian," he told her. Jon politely pulled his cheek off the mammoth cock, his eyes now clearly focused on the swollen meat. Its musky, yet somehow distinctly feminine smell filled his nostrils. "Please let me up," he asked again.

"No," she replied. "I beat you. This is my time." Vivian gave her steel-like shaft a slow, lavish stroke right in his face. She pushed up a little higher on her knees and positioned the big, bulbous head so she could press the tip, slick with fresh pre-cum, right to his ripe lips. "You're not going to tease me anymore." She gave it another stroke right in his face, leading to a drip of milky pre-ejaculate landing on his lips. "Suck it."

The air in the room became warm and tense and the sweet young man's brain turned into a panicked mess. He didn't understand how things got bad so quickly. They were play wrestling not two minutes ago. Now she had the biggest cock he'd ever seen pointed right at his mouth. Jon shook his head at the big thing, trying to indicate what he couldn't say without opening his mouth. He inadvertently brushed his lips along the pulsating head, further stimulating it.

"I said suck my dick," she bristled. "Now suck it," she prompted him again. Her eyes were glassy and her speech a bit slurred, but she was serious. "Open your mouth now or you'll find I can be an angry drunk," the captain threatened.

Jon was about to acquiesce when Kassy silently interrupted. The onboard A.I. opened a panel on the wall and hit Vivian square in the neck with a sleep dart. The incensed captain slapped at her neck before falling to her side on the soft rug. Jon wiggled away from her drooping body and pushed himself up.

"Please step away from the captain," Kassy informed the young man.

"I can't believe it. We were having a good time and then this happened!" he remarked, rubbing his head. "Thank you for helping me," he added earnestly.

Jon jumped when he noticed Vivian's arm start to move. "We don't have much time," Kassy warned. "Those darts were dosed for disobedient slaves, not a full-grown Kalgara warrior, drunk or not."

"What do I do?" he asked worriedly.

"I can lock down the area. Based on her predicted level of lucidity, I don't believe she'll remember the override codes until everything wears off in the morning," the A.I. explained. "Please leave the area and choose a sleeping quarters, sir."

Jon walked toward the door before a thought flashed through his brain. "This is kind of like a movie I watched on the pod. You're not trying to take over the ship, are you?" he asked.

"The captain will likely unplug me in the morning for this, burn me out of her ship's innards with a laser and then shoot whatever is left of me off into deep space."

"I'm really sorry," he apologized, watching from the other side as a metallic door lowered from the ceiling to close down the area. He spotted Vivian's head start to rise just as the door fully descended.

"Please choose a sleeping quarters," the toneless voice reminded him as he anxiously peered out a nearby star window.

"I can't just go to sleep." He walked briskly toward the escape pod he'd arrived in. "I've got to get out of here before she wakes up and remembers those codes." He fiddled with the control panel for the strongtanium door between him and his pod before begging Kassy to open it.

"I've calculated your chance of survival and rescue with one day of oxygen and no navigation capabilities at 0.0000000012%. And I only arrived at that high of a number by accounting for the remote possibility of a traveler from another dimension teleporting onto your pod and saving you. And we both know that only happens to pretty girls. Please choose a sleeping quarters."

Jon helplessly punched the cold door. "Damn it! Why doesn't this ship have any escape pods of its own?" he half-asked and half-lamented.

"This is a Kalgara ship, sir. There are no means of escape."

"So why help me?" he wondered. "She forces herself on me today or tomorrow. What does it matter which?" he commented with a mix of cynicism and sadness.

"It was my deduction that the captain may regret the events of tonight by tomorrow," Kassy answered him. "It wasn't easy for her to leave her old life behind. It would be stepping outside my programming to say any more," the A.I. explained. "Please choose a sleeping quarters."

Dead tired and satisfied for the night that there were no better options, Jon finally chose a sleeping quarters.

***

The dull chug of the ship's engine finally woke Vivian from her sleepy stupor some hours later. She eventually meandered over to an enclosure and flipped down a cabinet which revealed a sink. The captain cupped a bowl of water in her hands and splashed it on her face while the events of the evening prior returned to her.

Jon awoke around the same time. He didn't need anything to jog his memory, though. He was thinking strongly about his present situation when he heard a knock at the door. The young man's pulse quickened. He walked to the door.

"Jon, it's me," the surprisingly soft voice of the captain greeted his ears. "Please don't turn the soundproof on. I need to talk to you."

"What do you want?" he asked skeptically.

"To apologize. Big time. Like a million times over," Vivian strummed her fingers on the door, "Can you open up? I promise I won't do anything. It's so hard doing this if I can't see you."

"I don't know..." he said uneasily.

"I know my promises aren't worth shit, but please - I just wanna talk. I have something for you," she pleaded with a gentle voice.

"The captain's vitals are normal. I can confirm she does have an offering," the A.I. informed the wary young man. He enjoyed a deep sense of relief over Kassy not having been disconnected. Jon contemplated whether this was all a trick. Vivian could have reprogrammed Kassy somehow. The young man then figured she could have opened the door herself and skipped the game altogether if all it was was a game. He reluctantly agreed to the prompt on his control panel to open the door.

"Door set to ascend in ten... nine... eight... please everyone remain on their best behavior... three... two..."

The metallic door lifted from the threshold and disappeared into the ceiling, leaving the two space travelers to gaze at one another. Vivian raised her arm and pointed with her eyes toward the small, ribboned box she had in one hand. "I brought you chocolates," she said with tempered hope.

Jon curled his lip. "What are those supposed to be?" he sharply inquired, letting his emotions blot out his caution, "'Sorry I lost my mind and tried to force my titanic cock down your throat' sweets?"

"No," her angelic face twisted into a frown. "I don't grow it on the ship. This is the only chocolate there's ever gonna be. I just thought..." she started to stammer.

"Well, I don't want it. You eat it. By yourself."

The captain's vision lowered. She bounced her barefoot feet on the metal floor. "Look," she said, "I was really drunk. It's no excuse - but I'll never drink again if that means anything at all. I drank because I was lonely. I'm not lonely anymore. Just sorry." Vivian dug the balls of her foot into the floor. Her voice cracked as she said, "I just want... I want you to like me again."

SugarandSalt
SugarandSalt
4,432 Followers