Big Dick Gay Sex

Story Info
Hitch Hiker and gay sex.
1.2k words
4.33
67.9k
37

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm in my 30's business man traveling in southern Michigan and northern Indiana. I finished for the day near Kalamazoo and am driving through Three Rivers, it's cold, with a steady rain and dark. I then see a young guy hitch hiking carrying a backpack. I normally don't pick up hitch hikers, but it's miserable, so I stop.

Tom's his name, he's 22 from northern Indiana, headed home. He smells like rain, and he's shivering cold. I get out some dry clothes and tell him to change, he takes off his shirt. He is very in shape, rippled body, chest hair, with a strip running from below his breasts, down into his pants. He slides off his pants, he's not wearing underwear that I can tell, but it's to dark to see. He slides on the dry clothes and then leans back to rest.

After 20 minutes or so, he's asleep, laying across the middle seat with his head almost touching my shoulder. Through the next 1/2 hour he slides down finally with his head in my lap. I don't move him as he's out.

I get on the turnpike and start heading west, all of a sudden I feel his hand on my leg, but I don't move. Then his hands feels his way up to my crotch which begins to make my cock grow. Tom is now massaging my cock which is getting harder, but nothing is said. Not knowing what to do, but wanting to continue what is going on, I pull into the dark rest area and park near the end.

Nothing being said, he raises his head, brings his other hand into play and unbuckles my belt, then pulls my pants down to my ankles. My raging 7 1/2" cut dick is throbbing now. He pulls down my underwear, then goes right down on my cock, balls deep, stops and is sucking without coming up, oh what a feeling, never felt that before. Then he puts his middle finger on my asshole, rubbing it on the outside, then he slides in in, first just a little then all the way. Never loses a beat while sucking my cock, the finger hurts but feels good too. He has some kind of lube on his finger, but I never saw him with any. Then he's got another finger in my ass, then a third, it hurts so much, but feels so frickin good! Now he's moving his fingers fucking my ass all the way deep. His fingers must be 6" long!

He stops everything and rolls over, takes off his pants and shorts, then leans back over, slides his arms under my butt and legs. Picks me up, moving me over him and lays me down on his chest and dick. Now I feel his dick, it's big and hard, at least 8" and thick. He pulls my legs apart which I gladly spread, although I've never been fucked, I somehow trust him.

Again he has some lube from who knows where, slides it up into my ass and fills my ass with it, then puts it on his dick. He puts the uncut head on my ass and slowly pushes. It hurts but I still want it, all of it. He tells me to push like I was trying to crap, I do and the head pops right in, like it was meant to, he pushes more and it's all sliding in. He's so big damn, hurts like hell, but also feels good too, I want more, I want all 8" if I can. While he's pushing he's also gently jacking me off, but in a different way. He's very lightly jacking me off, barely touching my dick, like nothing I felt before, but it was great. I wanted him to grab it, but he just lightly moving his hand up and down, but barely touching it, so hot.

His big uncut cock is in me now all the way and he's just leaving it there to get my ass used to it I guess. Then he starts moving it slowly out to the head and then back in, OMG what a feeling good and bad, but the good out weighs the bad. Now he's picking up speed both with his cock and his hand. Nothing is said, although I may be moaning a bit from the feeling which is exciting him more. This went on for a good 20 minutes. I told him I was going to cum and it was going to be a great cum, the best I ever had, then he said he would cum at the same time. OMG he started cumming in me before I did, but the feeling, the warm wet feeling was great. He kept cumming and then I came for what seemed like 30 seconds, it was the greatest. We collapsed with his dick still in me, cum all over myself, my cock and belly.

So Tom slides me back over to the drivers side, I'm on my back, he leans over and licks all my cum off of my belly and cock. Then he pulls my legs up and rims my ass, sucking his cum from my ass. Oh I'd never been rimmed before or had cum in my ass, let alone him sucking it out, the best of the best feelings.

Tom said that he wanted me to taste his cum, he still had a hard on, he told me to suck his cock till he came again.

He turned slightly around in the seat and I got a great look at the 8" uncut cock. I started to lick the head and slowly go down on him, but he took control and shoved my mouth and head all the way down. I was gagging as it was huge, could hardly get my mouth around it, let alone go 8" down. I was smelling his manly smells from his thick bush of hair my nose was buried in. He finally let me up, not off but up a little off his cock so I could breath, then told me to suck it good. He told me to use my right hand to jack him off while he was sucking the head, he was so hard and hot.

Seemed like I sucked him 1/2 hour as my mouth had cramps, but I could tell he was getting ready to cum his cock was getting fuller if that was possible, his breathing was getting faster and then it came, all of it, gushers in my mouth. A huge full squirt coated my throat, didn't even taste the first load, but he pulled back for the second and I got the full taste of it, salty and sweet, slippery, lumpy, slimy and yummy, squirt after squirt, must have been a dozen at least. Tom, he's almost crying out loudly saying oh my cum, my cum, take it all and I was. I kept going down burying my nose in his bush, staying there and sucking, getting every last drop. Never thought I could get 8" of cock in my throat balls deep, but I can and loved it. I continued on the trip dropping him in South Bend. We swapped numbers and got together many years later, but that's another story.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Giving a list

As I was driving back home one evening I saw an older gentleman carrying a shopping bag with his thumb up. The next village was five miles away so I picked him up and found that he only lived a little out of my way so told him that I would run him all the way home. The next thing I knew he was looking at a Gay Porn mag that I had forgotten I had put in the passenger door drawer. As he asked if I was gay he was taking out a huge cock which was stiffening and reached over to pull my shorts down to show my small cock. "You're definitely a bottom with that little thing" he said and I blushed as my already stiff three inches was displayed. " You're stopping at my place" he said " I need a Fuck badly and I'm nominating you". A few minutes after we got to his place, I was naked, flat on his bed face down and, sucking his superb weapon. He was reaching over my back and working my tight Pussy Arsehole with fingers and KY. Once he was ready, he flipped me over, spun me around then put my calves over his shoulders and rolled me backwards until my Pussy was right to force himself into me. He wasn't my first, but getting him in was slow and painful. As he rested, to let me get used to the monster, he remarked that "you'll be a good fuck, and you WILL come back for a LOT MORE COCK" He shagged me hard, relaxing every so often, to let me adjust, as I started to drip. drizzle then shoot my thin spunk (I wank a lot) all over in a continuous stream. Eventually, he reckoned it was about half an hour, he shot his own rich load into me, He and a couple of friends gang fucked me all night, after I rang home to tell them I was at an unexpected party. I'm now there regularly for cock, cock. and MORE COCK!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Nothing like taking a big one while travelling around. I am bi, yes married, travel for 3 days out to the country back to the coast visiting my bakery clients. Of the few guys I have experienced in my travels, different ages, a lot like me, married. Most like to get a blow job, some give it, only met one who wanted to be fucked, older than my 38 years, a big man, plumpish. When we were going through his back storeroom, checking out the supplies, I caught a glimpse of a few mags. This what you read in your spare time, yeh, the wife is still asleep when I get up to bake and anyway she wouldn't like those type of magazines. I looked at 3 of them, all gay, well I don't mind these. Really, yeh, around here if people knew business would probably drop off. I was soon out of my suit, his mouth around my cock, before pushing my cock between his big fleshy buttocks giving him what he asked for. Every month my first call after staying in a small motel, I would fill his fleshy arse, pounding into him as he knelt on bags of flour on all fours. Still do. On one of my trips I was having the usual dinner, meat, 3 veg before going back to my motel. There was another guy, tall, sitting doing the same. Dressed very well, nice suit, black hair, well groomed. He walked past to get a drink, when he walked back i said is that for me. He looked, no but what would you like, bourbon and coke, but don't worry. He said that's ok, he brought it back, i said have a seat. He was a salesman, first time in this area, we chatted and he said well before its too late do you know where i could get some action in this town. I said, here, well its what you can pick up here, looking around he said well looks like a lonely night, smiling, well unless your available. What did you have in mind, well i fuck my wife every night when i am home, she's not here, just after a good fuck. Let me finish my drink, ok, lead the way. We walked, found out we were both staying at the same small hotel. We entered his room, he said look i just need a fuck, you up for it, i nodded. Good as he undressed, me removing all but my shirt, i turned around, fuck what a monster. Now i am about 6-7 inches hard, he was that semi hard. i had taken about my size, i enjoyed being fucked but this. I sat on the bed, he was stroking his cock, it was growing, i offered my mouth, looking up at him , he pulled back, giving me some lube. I carry it around, a lot of women can't take me without it, you still ok, i hesitated, look i will go easy, if it doesn't work your mouth was nice, we can finish there if you want. He had grown to a thick 8-9 inches, i turned around, presenting my arse. I felt the lube, one finger, then 2, then 3, it felt uncomfortable but my cock was hard. The warm velvety head found its mark,, he gripped my hips and rather than push into me, he pulled me back onto him. My hole opened and with a rush he was in me, slowly parting my rectum, i was whimpering as his cock kept opening me, past where any cock had been and then he stopped, me hard against him. My cock so hard as he firmly held my hips, pulling back and began fucking me, i was like a rag doll in his strong hands as my cock had a mind of its own, shooting out cum despite the pain. Faster now, god yes, pleasure/pain, my head thrown back, impossibly he seemed to be swelling inside of me and then he held me hard against him as his cock throbbed and twitched inside me, flooding me with warmth as i moved my bottom trying to get more. This was what it was like to be fucked by a big cock and i loved it. My bottom was sore for 4 days. Whenever i see Rodney in my travels, i think i must act like a slut on heat letting him know i am available. All i seem to think bout now is a big cock fucking my arse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Road Head

I'm a married man who travels a 6 hours radius from my office and I know every hot cruse spot. Hooked with a talk blond trucker at a rest stop and he was the first man to fuck me into an orgasm without touching myself.

manocockmanocockalmost 8 years ago
Wishing it was me

Loved your story. I would love to suck on a drivers cock.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

First Time with Neighbor Daddy 18-year-old boy is taken by older neighbor.in Gay Male
Straight Turnout Strait guy is turned out by an experienced man.in Gay Male
Friend's Father During a long weekend at a friend's, his father takes me.in Gay Male
Straight Guy: Big Dick Syndrome Seeing colleague's big dick in hotel room makes him curious.in Gay Male
How I Became A Gay Cock Slut Young married man is seduced at a resort.in Gay Male
More Stories