Big Dick High Has Its Own Rules

Story Info
Chloe cuckolded me with a well-hung Adonis.
5.1k words
3.45
255.4k
189
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
syn4321
syn4321
1,229 Followers

Although this story is set in high school, let me be clear that the all the characters actually involved in sex are eighteen years or older, usually seniors in the second semester.

***

My name is Jon. I was a high school senior in a new york city "elite" private school in the 70s, when this story takes place. The school was a pretty unusual place. Its key elements will be revealed as they become important.

I'm a white kid dating a white girl in my class, but the class also has lots of minorities, some but not all of them on scholarship. We were mostly a nice group of kids, and except for a few assholes, we weren't hung up on coming from different backgrounds.

What we were hung up on was sex. Somehow our school had developed this unusual sex culture. I won't even fully explain it, but again focus on the needed elements for the story. Despite being kids, we all understood that still sex was not for true minors, and most of the rituals and customs were limited to eighteen-year old "kids" in senior year, as a way of getting ourselves ready for the crazy college campuses of the day while still among mostly "friends."

In a class of my senior year class of two hundred smart kids of both sexes, I was one of the brainiest, and so was my girlfriend, Chloe. We were a little different from some of the other really geeky intense kids, though, in that we were both considered attractive: Me, a tall-ish guy with brown hair, bright eyes and broad shoulders; Chloe, a shy, cute, blue-eyed blonde, also on the tall side, with really cute legs and a cute ass--not quite a plump bottom, but perky enough. Nothing wrong with Chloe's breasts, just not as standout. Her face was very girlish, her nose slightly on the long slide but cute, her mouth pretty (and skilled). Still, she assembled to be a very cute, pretty, desirable young lady, with a definite sparkle and a nice body.

We were dating since early junior year on and off. Very UN-typical for the times, Chloe had refused to give up her virginity to me, and I was having my doubts if I should keep trying. That said, we did have the "everything but" routine going on, and that was a lot of fun in its own way. And Chloe was good company-- And I loved her. I was not happy that we were going to end up at college hundreds of miles away from each other the following year. Chloe seemed less concerned, which maybe should have been a warning sign with hindsight.

Then one day at the end of the school day on a Tuesday that I remember too well, as I was about to drive us to her family's place, right when we got in the car she confronted me.

"Jon, I'm not sure how to tell you this, so I'll just spit it out. It's happened." I had a sinking feeling right away that I knew what she meant. "James passed me a note at the end of history class on special stationery, with a nod and a knowing smile." She paused. I knew what this meant, indeed.

You see, in our school culture, among the eighteen year olds, male and female, everyone knew who was a virgin or not. And there was a rule that any of the really well hung athletes in the class--there were five--could invite a girl to a fuck session whether she had a boyfriend or not, and this was considered fair play. The girl could be a virgin or not, but the virgins were favored targets. A girl could turn them down, but then she would be blacklisted from being able to fuck any of the hung athletes at the school, and furthermore the school alumni at their college would likewise be informed to perpetuate said blacklist. Basically, the pressure was on for the young girls to decided if they wanted the option of having hung athletes as a part of their young life or not. They were faced with a binary situation. To complicate it, the inaugural coupling, that first fuck, was always with someone of a different race, adding a taboo to the mix, and it could never be someone you had dated or were already good friends with.

This has been one of the reasons I had so badly wanted Chloe to give me her virginity, to avoid this, because the virgins were so targeted under "the rules." Based on how even-tempered Chloe seemed, now I was thinking that she deliberately stayed a virgin to be most eligible for this near-anonymous fuck session. Indeed, intuitively I was certain. It fit together too well.

I was quiet and just looked at Chloe silently, waiting to see what else she had to say and finally she broke the silence: "I have to give James [who happened to be an incredibly well-hung black adonis, who was also very smart and generally a nice guy] my answer overnight in a reply note, and if I say 'yes,' I am to leave school publicly holding hands with him on Friday to walk to his house. Since you are my boyfriend, in accordance with 'the rules,' you can walk behind us and come and watch and tend to us as we like--if you want to."

Chloe paused again. And I again was sullenly silent.

"Well," she continued, "I guess I can't expect you to be thrilled. I guess you are also sensing what my answer is going to be." She paused but briefly for effect. "Although you are such a great guy, Jon, and I really do love you as I know you do me, I am going to say, 'yes.'"

Chloe turned to me with even more earnestness. "I have to do this, Jon. I'm too sexual a person, and knowing that this option would probably materialize, I have done my homework. Almost never does a girl regret going this path; but almost always a girl who passes it up does come to regret it. That's what I've learned. And although I know James can be arrogant, the other girls say he is basically a sweet and considerate lover."

More silence. Then I told Chloe that I needed to clear my head, that I would drop her home and then she would know my feelings about this by whether I followed her and James on Friday or not. I know she was hoping for a more upbeat reaction, but she said she understood and gave me a loving hug when I dropped her off.

As soon as I got home, I took a warm bath and let my mind wander and consider things. Then I started to visualizing Chloe and James together. Before long, my modest white dick was six inches rock hard. And I had my initial answer. I did also talk it over with my best friend, Mike, later. Mike thought I would be crazy not to. "Why not?" he said, "This girl is getting ready to ditch you for guys at her own college next year anyway. Why not have a hot experience?" His words wounded me, but he was right of course.

I think I had secretly been fantasizing this would happen, that I would get to be part of this kinky exercise in such a safe environment as amongst my school chums. Although I wasn't full-blown "bi" or anything, I did get turned on by seeing other guys bigger cocks in porn, reading and watching a range of material, even at that young age.

Just like Chloe needed to explore her sexuality, I decided this was a good time to explore mine. Most of the guys in my situation in school tended to do as I now planned. I would bear no reputational issue if I did. Quite the contrary. So why not?

It was settled, but I still decided to let Chloe sweat it out the next few days. I think she was worried what people would say about her if I didn't love her enough to want to be there and look after her happiness. From my end, I was pretty sure she had been toying with me, teasing with me with the never-real possibility of MY having her virginity. The whole time we were together, she was actually saving herself for going through the "rules" ritual with one of the hung athletes. Kind of bitchy, but I, too, was turned on by the whole scene so I guess I couldn't blame her too much.

The next few days, up until the main event day on Friday, I was cool and aloof to Chloe in school and gave no indication of my answer in advance.

Chloe only knew my intent when the 6'3" black adonis James, center of our basketball team--who was also, by the way, brilliant and headed to an Ivy college--scooped up her little hand in his giant one right in the middle of the quad where everyone in school could see. The quad was packed with kids at the time. Kids from all classes had accumulated to see this. The buzz was out because Chloe was well-known in the school, and her friends had been fast to gossip about her situation. So everyone was watching as James took her hand and gave her a big kiss--which brought applause from the crowd--and then they stepped off campus.

As planned, I did go and follow ten paces behind, which brought another round of applause, with hoots and hollers. Chloe looked right back and saw me. She gave me a big smile and whispered to James. And then they both looked back and gave me a smile. Next they paused on the sidewalk and made-out for a few moments--I think just to make a point. My dick stirred right away at my new subservient experience. I knew this was going to be hot.

And besides the subservient, humiliation turn-on, they were simply objectively hot to watch. Chloe and James looked like they were designed to be mated. Chloe more soft; James more angular. They certainly looked more beautiful together than Chloe and I did, it was obvious to me--and to the many other people who were following close behind for the first few steps of the walk home.

No one else was home when we got to James' family's beautiful neighborhood home. (His Dad was an eye surgeon, and the parents frequently went away on weekends.) We walked right to James' room and per the traditions, he had Chloe tie me to a chair with my pants and underwear off, and my underwear stuffed into my mouth (after a full day of school!) and duck-taped in. I was already hard.

They pointed at my modest dick and giggled a little together. James said, "No wonder you haven't fucked Jon yet, Chloe. I mean that pecker isn't too bad for a white guy, I guess, but it's hardly something to shout about."

Chloe added, "Well, let's not get too mean. After all, I do love the guy, and it's not his fault he has a smallish one. He's pretty good with his tongue, and he loves me. Besides, maybe if the school didn't have this tradition, I would have fucked him. But this whole ritual was just too hot not to hold out for! I mean, now I'm here with a hunk like you with a huge dick, and my boyfriend has to learn to be subservient. What more could a girl want?!" And with that, she playfully pushed James over and started hugging and frenching him with a passion.

Their hands went everywhere. They were in no hurry, really, however. They had a nice long make out session while I got raging hard from watching and myself began leaking precum. The gag was a blessing. My underwear tasted awful, but I didn't have to worry about being embarrassed by the excited groaning I knew I would be doing because it would be so well muffled.

After several minutes of wet french kisses, Chloe, got impatient for some more serious action. She moved onto the floor next to the bed and tugged James into a sitting position above her. She unbuttoned and pulled off his pants and underwear. Out flopped the most massive cock I ever could have imagined. It exceeded even what I had visualized based on the rumors. I'm still not sure that I have ever seen one larger in a porn, even, and certainly not by that young age in my life. It was definitely a foot long semi-soft and a full two inches or more in diameter. And it was, I thought, a beautiful chocolate brown color. Circumcised, it was so gorgeous, it even looked sexy to me as a "mostly" straight guy.

To say Chloe was in awe would not be an overstatement. (I was and she was!) She gasped and seemed to even drool when she first unleashed James' giant prick. She started off by exploring his cock the way you would treat a priceless antique, gently handling it and probing it and looking at it from different angles. It didn't really grow much more. It was already a colossus! But it started to harden and straighten until it was bone-hard as if some kind of magic trick had occurred. One would assume that such a cock could only exist on a huge athlete, that anyone lesser would be unable to summon enough blood flow to harden that size of male love tower. And James was a massive athlete, and indeed he could totally harden his humongous rod!

James grew a little impatient after a few minutes. "Chloe, I'm glad you are fascinated by my cock. Enough though. Time for sucking! Come... Approach from here on the bed, next to me, it will be easier... And Jon will have a better view!"

I groaned into my underpants gag and my dick twitched. Something about James saying my name out loud connected me to their action and made everything even more real and exciting for me.

Chloe complied. She was experienced with blow jobs, and she did a yeoman's job of sucking and tonguing the top few inches of this massive black cock even though the head plus an inch or two were all she could really handle.

At the same time, I could see her getting more and more turned on. She was still clothed, but I could detect her pussy scent in the air--that scent I loved so well!--and I could see Chloe moving her hips as she licked and sucked. She rubbed her legs together ever so slightly.

After a few minutes of this, James interrupted. "Thank you, Chloe. That was nice! That will do for now. Now it's time to fuck. There is no saying 'no,' in case you are wondering. The whole school knows that no girl ever backs out from this point, and there is enough evidence on camera to protect me from any regrets you may have tomorrow, although I doubt you will. Hence-- I am not asking, I am now telling... Prepare your mind for your first fucking. I will aim to make it spectacular for you, but it will now occur, irrespective. Remove your pants and panties."

Chloe complied. Her panties were soaked. Her jeans were damp. She handed them dutifully to James, who simply discarded them casually in my general direction.

"Beg me," he told her.

"What?" she said, somewhat taken aback.

"Beg me to fuck you with my huge cock and ruin your pussy for your boyfriend. Say exactly that."

Despite her surprise, Chloe did not hesitate a second: "Please, James... Please fuck me with your huge cock and ruin my pussy for Jon. Please! Do it now! Please! I must have you! Now!!"

Again my cock twitched on hearing my name--even as I was being cuckolded. Clearly I liked this.

James firmly pushed Chloe onto her back now. Her eyes were somewhat fearful, despite her excitement.. She was angled up on a couple of pillows behind her, for comfort, and also so she could watch clearly. James started to rub his massive cock head against her gushing pussy. He rubbed it all around her pussy lips and probed only a fraction of an inch in the middle now and again.

Chloe moaned out loud from the first moment of his touch: "Fuck! This is going to be so great! I'm so glad I waited for you, James! Please stop teasing me with your cock head! Fuck me! Fuck me now! Fuck me and ruin my pusssy! Pleeeeeeeasssseeee!"

And on the third or fourth howling, begging plea from Chloe, James shoved in the first several inches of dick. It was about half his cock, which by itself was the length of mine whole.

"Oh, god! Thank god you are in me now! Feels so goooood!" Chloe howled. "It's like a relief that you started to fuck me." All of these shout-outs from the normally demure Chloe. "Thank god I prepared for this though!" she said.

James and I knew what she meant. Like most of the pretty seniors, she must have prepared herself by practicing with dildos.

"The real thing is soooo much better! FucccccckkkK! Feels soooo gooood to finally, FINALLY get fucckkkkeedd!... Why did I wait so long?... Oh fuckkkkK!!... Arrrghhh! This is AWWWEEEsome!!"

James was about two-thirds in now and pushing back and forth with short, gentle strokes.

He was panting quietly, pacing himself, measuring out his expenditures. He must have been enjoying listening to Chloe's narration. It was certainly making my precum flow faster, to see and hear how much she was enjoying their fuck.

They looked so gorgeous together, they could have been a painting, an erotic sculpture or a high-end porn film. Chloe had never looked so radiant, and I had to admit that James was objectively beautiful, too. She was the epitome of a demure blonde beauty--well not so demure at the moment! And he was a classic alpha, athletic adonis, who happened to be black. With any coloring, they would have been gorgeous. The contrast just heightened their aura and the sexuality of the moment..

"Oh, gawwwwwddd!" She screamed now, after just a little bit of actual fucking, and not even his whole cock in her. "I am fucking cumminggggggg!! I'm cummMMMMIINNGGGGG on this AMMMAAAAZZZINNNGGGGG DICKKKKK!!"

Chloe's body shook really hard as her legs spasmed. Both lovers slowed for a few minutes after that. James was considerate, as per his reputation, and gave Chloe a chance to catch her breath.

"Oh, James," Chloe said after a few minutes of resting and leisurely french kissing with James, "Thank you so much! I never imagined sex could be so good! I think I love you! Oh my god, I barely know you, and I feel as though I am in love!" She turned to me briefly, "Jon, you seem to be really turned on. I am grateful for that. Obviously things will never be the same for you and me now..."

"I'm sorry, Jon, but I'm glad you're enjoying watching James fuck me in ways you never could. I'm so glad it turns you on," she said as she briefly looked at my rock-hard, pre-cum-oozing little penis.

Chloe returned her attention to her lover. "James, will you keep fucking me after tonight? Jon's little dick or others like it will never be enough now. Will you take me as one of your regulars? Please, James? Pleeeeease? Pretty pleeeeaassseeee!?" She literally begged him, as she took his head in her hands and frenched him deeply for a long moment.

Without yet directly answering, James took that as his cue to slide the remaining four inches of his wide twelve-inch cock up into Chloe. I had a perfect view, as he was for the moment behind her with them both facing me, and my big head spun as my little cock head twitched and drooled in excitement from how erotic it was.

Somehow Chloe did manage to accept his entire prick, although she offered a howl that might have been pleasure or pain... No, if I'm to be truthful, I'm sure it was pleasure. Erotic but also sad for me.

James maneuvered then back into missionary position. They resumed frenching. James got balls deep in her again, and Chloe wrapped her pretty, slender legs up around his back.

A few moments later James pushed himself up. He looked Chloe in the eye and said, "Chloe, you are a sweet and delicious girl, and a thoughtful lover . I could never leave you to return to a future of small dicks like Jon's..." He acted now as though I wasn't in the room! "...you need more, and I would be honored to have you be one of my regular fuck-mates. Thank you so much for asking."

And with that said, James picked up the pace of fucking his massive cock balls-deep into the girl I loved.

They moaned and groaned as they writhed around on the bed in near-ecstasy. They tried many different positions. Chloe must have come another three or four times, each time massively. The biggest orgasm seemed to be with her doggy-style and James controlling her by her hips. She didn't even need her hand on her clit, she was so turned on by James and their fucking. Chloe screamed so loud I thought someone next door or on the neighborhood sidewalk might call the police. Her drool and their love juices soaked the bed. And the room reeked of sex. Just the two of them together sounded like an orgy. My dick was ramrod hard from the show and oozing a constant stream of precum from watching all of this.

James slowed after several more minutes and then said, "Chloe, as you know, even though I have certainly leaked precum in you--probably quite a lot actually--you are to be given the option of where you would like my load or loads to be deposited. Any of your openings are fair game, at your preference. The 'rules' also say that at your request, Jon's holes, too, are an option if you wish, whether he likes it or not, since he volunteered to join us."

syn4321
syn4321
1,229 Followers
12