Big Dragon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't come any closer. You muscled freak of nature. Each of these slugs has your name on it!" Hans said.

"Hello, Hans. Is this about the opals?" Big Dragon didn't need to be told. He had already noticed the blown safe and guessed at the motivation. "I won those from you fair and square in that card game. Nobody likes a bad loser."

Big Dragon moved so quickly that even high speed cameras could not record his movement, drawing an arrow, placing it to his bow and shooting it -- striking with the accuracy of an Olympic archer and knocking the mauser from the black bearded man's hand.

Removed of his gun, he felt as helpless against the powerhouse Chinese man as a mouse in the paws of a huge cat. A trickle of yellow fell down the huge Afrikaner's pants. "P-p-please don't hurt me, I -- " He said in a small voice.

Big Dragon sniffed. "You disgust me, Hans. Take your men and get out of my sight!" He said, his voice shaking the bungalow like thunder.

Hans meekly dashed away, holding back tears of fright.

Big Dragon grasped a table with both hands. Despite the fact it was bolted to the floor, when he yanked the table up the iron hinge tore and bent like papen. Beneath it was a short black youth with a laptop.

He looked up at Big Dragon like a nest of baby mice looks up at a hawk.

"Say...are you any good with computers?" Big Dragon asked.

The youth nodded.

"I think I might have a job for you. Go to this office in Nairobi. Do you like fiber-optics?" The huge Asian superman started to write something on a sticky pad, and stuck it to his forehead.

Big Dragon climbed up the stairs and opened Morgan's room. "Baby, are you okay?" He said. "Remember the camcorder we put to tape us? It was still running. I had a wireless connection between it and my palmpilot watch." Big Dragon flashed on his wrist a watch with an oversized colored dial. "I came as soon as I heard men's voices."

Morgan looked displeased. "What was all that about?" She asked.

"A really bad loser. I have a feeling we're not going to see him again." He said.

Morgan undid several buttons from Big Dragon's huge shirt. She slid her hand down to her quinny and stroked it. "I love how you really HURT those guys. That got my juices flowing. Turns me on like anything." At the sight of the fight she had been dripping like a leaky faucet. Her body temperature was so warm that if water was sprayed on her from a hose, it would hiss off into steam.

"Really?" Big Dragon said, sliding his mighty arms around her waist and picking her up a foot and a half from the floor, until the two stood at eye level. "Then maybe I should get jumped by mercenaries more often." He said. "C'mon, let's head for the jet and go home."

The three hours on the Icarus II passed by in a haze. Morgan was angry with Big Dragon for the battle, and this showed in the angry, hard way she made love to him. She was above him, vigorously bucking him, trying to break him in like a wild mustang.

Morgan swore that even though she was thousands of feet above the ground, thanks to Big Dragon she felt the earth move and shake. Being on top with him on top was like being at the epicenter of an earthquake. She was tossed about as if by tidal waves.

When the jet touched down, the cute, slim goth girl felt deeply sorry for whatever poor janitor had to take a mop to the inside of the Icarus II.

Morgan had never been so exhausted in her life. When the pair made it from the ceiling to their personal elevator, she flopped through a door, and intended to sleep as soundly as a corpse. Big Dragon said she had a spa appointment today, but that surely had to be canceled, because she could sleep three months and that would not be enough. Morgan was so sore and her muscles all so cramped that she walked like an old lady.

Morgan did not entirely know the layout of their apartment, however, and she only guessed where the door to the bedroom was. Her first guess was right. And it was obviously theirs: their bed was huge and Big Dragon-sized, half the length of a tractor trailer and just as wide, with legs that were clearly made of titanium or some harder material. On the other side was a television that dominated the entire wall -- it was a flatscreen over eight feet in length, easily the largest television in the world.

Morgan flung herself upon the bed. She still had on her black opal brassiere; she was going to sleep in it...and nothing else. The moment she touched the bed, however, she saw something right below the television that jolted her with dread. She immediately realized what it was that she had "forgotten" to take care of when she had upgraded her boyfriend.

Beneath the colossal flatscreen was the latest model Sony PlayStation.

Morgan tried to scream...but nothing came out but blood.

Big Dragon let Morgan sleep. He himself barely needed three hours a night, and even then he could go for at least two or three days without feeling the effects.

Big Dragon was stepping downstairs to his private gymnasium, containing his specially ordered weights; the chest press for example, had a pile of pig-iron weights that was the size of a Volkswagen beetle (and Big Dragon usually placed the pin to the bottom-most peg). His bench press usually had on it weights the size of trash cans, so heavy even the iron bar itself bent in like a bow.

This was nothing especially marvelous to Big Dragon. His whole life he had been bigger than other kids his age by nearly a head.

Big Dragon went to his drawer to find the book where he logged his flight plans with the F.A.A., recording the evening's flight to Nairobi and double-booking and calculating the fuel used. Big Dragon didn't need a computer for this. He was a computer.

When he opened the drawer that contained the book, however, he saw something very peculiar. It was a small platinum ring with a huge three carat diamond gem atop it. The Asian superstud had given tens of millions of dollars worth of gems and jewelry to his lover, but Big Dragon had a tape recorder memory. This ring he had not seen before. In fact, it was a little too big for Morgan's fingers, except possibly her index or middle. This one would fit his pinky if he squeezed.

Big Dragon looked at it and debated trying it on himself...