Big Flipping Deal Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How do you want to get started?"

Her smile flashed, and she released me, then pushed up from the floor to stand. I followed, letting go of her too, reluctant about that but thinking she'd signaled for a moment of separation.

"I'm going to make a quick trip to the bathroom," she said, nodding over her shoulder toward an open door deeper in the room. "There's lube in the nightstand drawer, and condoms. And if you really want more light, you can turn on that lamp there."

I nodded but didn't move, watching her instead as she started for the bathroom door, her aroused prong waving with the motion, then disappearing as that lovely moon-white ass presented itself and swayed away atop her luscious legs with each distancing step. At the door, though, she turned and looked at me, gnawing her lip in thought.

"If you want to ..." She breathed out and then in again. "If you want to, we can skip the condom. I always made Max use one, and I got myself tested a couple weeks ago, so I'm safe if you trust me. Either way is fine."

Then she disappeared into the bathroom and I went to the nightstand to open its drawer with a hand that wasn't entirely steady. Besides lube and a package of condoms, the drawer held a box of tissues and several sex toys, everything tidily arranged. I let my fingertips brush across a couple of dongs of different colors and sizes and features before taking out the big, half-full bottle of lubricant. Setting it onto the nightstand top, I eyed the condoms and then slid the door closed. It wasn't just that I trusted her - it was that the offer said she trusted me. And apparently, more than she had trusted her previous boyfriend.

The bedside lamp had a dimmer switch on it, so I set it on low and turned to look at the bed. It had a fluffy white duvet with a big mound of airy pink and green decorative pillows at the headboard. I decided to take charge of something and tossed all the colored pillows to the floor. Then I fluffed the two sleeping pillows, laid them flat, pulled back the duvet and climbed in under the sheets.

When she opened the bathroom door, I lay on my side, propped on one elbow to face her. She smiled and bounced over with a sexy and girlish glee.

"All cleaned up," she said, sliding beneath the covers with me. "But why did you turn on the light if we're just going to hide everything under the sheets?"

I took her in my arms and pulled her close, getting an unexpected but not unpleasant dick bump against my hip in the process. "Because I love cuddling under sheets," I explained. "It beats out almost every other kind of foreplay, in my book. We can throw them back when things get going and there's more to see.

With a smile, she poked my nose and kissed me. "You're cute."

"And you're gorgeous," I said, "And your eyes are the most amazing color, which is another reason I need the light on."

Then I sealed my mouth to hers and kept my eyes fixed on her blue ones until she closed them and lost herself in kissing me. Shifting my weight and pressing against her, I encouraged her onto her back and positioned my legs between hers. Gravity and chance left her cock trapped between our stomachs, a warm, cozy cylinder running up alongside my bellybutton. My dick nestled into her crotch and came to rest where I could feel the delicate skin of her scrotum against my shaft.

"This is so incredibly hot," I said, breaking the kiss.

Lindsey looked into my eyes as if searching for something there. "You're not wigging out? Even a little?"

I shook my head. "Maybe I'm just riding a wave of hormones and lust, but everything is great so far."

She grinned with narrowed eyes.

"Then why don't you ride that wave into my ass, Nicholas?"

For a moment, all I could do was swallow, hard, then I flung back the sheets and stretched an arm over to grab the lube from her nightstand. She brought her knees up and open, watching as I knelt between them, uncapped the bottle, ran a glistening bead along the top of my shaft and worked it all the way around with my free hand.

"Has anybody told you you have a fabulous-looking cock?" she asked. I glanced at it, sturdy and straight out and gleaming.

"No," I admitted. Running my still-wet hand along her pinkish pole's belly, I felt it rise at the attention and asked, "Has anyone told you?"

"Ooh," she said, fluttering her eyelids. "A couple of times, but I don't mind hearing it again."

"Lindsey Moss, you have a fabulous-looking cock."

"Thank you!" She raised an eyebrow and added, "Now why don't you pour about twice as much lube on and try hiding yours somewhere nice?"

"Done and done," I said, tipping the bottle to gush it across myself and then drizzle some down into the crevice below her balls. I ran one finger up her ass-crack and circled it around her tight and fleshy iris, making sure the lube all got to the right place. After getting her as damp and slick as the lube's viscosity allowed, I lined my fingertip up and pressed it inward.

"Uh-huh," she said in an encouraging tone.

I pressed harder, and she glided open to receive my finger to the first knuckle.

"Yesss ... more ..."

Gently but steadily, I drove it all the way in, feeling the ring of muscle grab at me. As I bottomed out with the whole finger inside her, she groaned and murmured.

"Ah! Ngh -"

"Is that okay?"

"Mm-hmm. Okay and then some."

I finger-fucked her for a few strokes, then prepared to add a second finger in - but she shook her head.

"I'm ready for you, Nick. Come down here and kiss me and let me feel you slide yourself inside me."

And she lifted her feet free of the mattress, knees up by her breasts, beckoning me to her with the fingers of both hands. Leaning forward, I put one arm down to support my weight, kissing her once, twice, three times with eager lips and guiding myself into position with my lube-slick hand.

When my crown brushed her ready, hungry exit, she gasped and nodded. The need and happiness in her eyes all but made my chest hurt. I pushed forward with my hips, felt the valley of her ass-cheeks clench and try to enfold me. After a patient moment, I pushed again. The guardian muscles of her inner reaches bowed concave at the pressure of my insistent tool. Then her eyes flared and she relaxed and let me pop through.

"Guh! Oh, mmm, fuck, Nick!"

I waited to be sure I wasn't hurting her, and when her eyes rolled and made her tight expression look like bliss, I eased my way in deeper. The fierce grip of her sphincter rose in a ring along my glossed shaft, sweet and clinging and resistant and welcoming all at once. The further my cockhead explored into her soft, constraining hollows, the louder she gasped.

"Ohhh ... ah! Ah, Nick ..."

At last, I pressed my root to her rim, wholly and mind-blowingly inside this beautiful woman.

Her voice gave a series of wordless, breathy quivers, her eyes closed, and she said, "Yes, fuck me. Fuck me, Nick."

I put my lips to hers and gently rocked out and back in, no more than a half-inch of motion. Her tightness made me tremble. I took another stroke, a little longer.

"Mmm! Mm-hlmm," she hummed around my tongue.

My single thrusts continued through another few repeats, each one less tentative, more powerful, more erotically pleasurable.

"God, Lindsey, you feel so good."

"Uhhh, yes, stuff it deep in there, fill me up - oh!"

I fell into a rhythm, and my hand searched between us and caught hold of Lindsey's dick to work it.

"Oh, yes - mmn, Nick!" She'd drooped and softened while letting me in, but at the touch and pump of my hand, she quickly thickened back to full erectness. "Yes ... oh ... yes ..."

Hearing a woman orgasm has always given me an ego rush. But I had no idea feeling a cock swell and stiffen in my grasp would have the same effect. Dude, said the stupid corner of my mind, this is pretty fucking gay.

Well then I guess I'm gay, I told the voice, because it's awesome.

Stupid me had no comeback to that - and how could he, anyway? Sure, I was balls-deep in someone else's asshole, trying my best to milk the cum out of a penis that wasn't my own ... but everything about the way Lindsey moved and sounded beneath me told me she was a woman: the touch of her breasts against my chest, the pitch and melody of her moans, the sensuous lightness of her heels where she'd hooked them behind my thighs, the kindness in her lips and tongue as they played joyfully with mine.

"Fuck, Lindsey," I gasped, easing back on my thrusts and trying to put the perfect pressure and swirl into the slick strokes I gave her with my hand.

"Don't stop - it feels so good ..."

"I know, I just don't want to come before I get you there ... uhh ..."

She worked her hips to urge me back into action. "Keep going - ooh, nf - so close .."

"Already?"

She gasp-laughed, "Yeauhhh, ooh ... you've been ... uhh ... plowing my prostate ... this whole time ... shit, come on - hump me!"

I gave myself over to her and went all-in - hand jacking frantically along her swollen length as my cock plunged in and out of her lush, angelic hole. Every facet of her merged into me, sexually. The taste of her mouth. The heat of her breath on my face. The tiny roughness of taste-buds on her tongue as it tangled with mine. Her hands in my hair. The slippery sheen of perspiration that exertion drew out of her.

Forward and back and forward and back, I pumped, laying into her dreamy rectal squeeze over and over again. In my fist, she was a wand of ecstatic vitality, firm and magical, a handhold on the reality of passion's true might - of human connection so wonderful and intimate it could brush aside a lifetime of assumptions and expectations, to replace them with an overwhelming desire to create in someone else a moment of joy and pleasure.

And then she cried out, "Ah - ah - ah, shit -"

With all five fingers and my palm, I felt her swell and stiffen and then explode in my grasp.

'AH! FUCK! NICK!"

Heat splashed wetly against my chest. Lindsey groaned again, her head thrown back into the pillow. The second pulse of her shaft in my hand sent a glossy white streamer all the way up to her neck.

"Holy crap, Lindsey ..."

The miraculous thing I held jolted again, blasting viscous delight onto my ribs.

I could feel the throbbing around my cock, too, and it hurled me over the edge just as her largest expulsions subsided. I thickened gigantically in the heavenly tube of her bowels, milked and mashed by her quivering anal ring. With a groan, I lunged as hard up against her bottom as I could, the machinery of my balls and prostate ramping up heat and pressure into a saturating wave of ecstasy that rose and blew forth from me in shuddering spouts.

I said something - probably her name, probably really loudly - but I couldn't hear over the roar of orgasm through my head.

Fluid and fiery and relentless, climax disgorged itself from me into her receptive purity, smooth and deep and pulling the lifemilk of desire into itself with a sure, sleek hold on my soul.

Eventually, I collapsed, panting and kissing her - her mouth, her throat, her earlobes, her shoulders. In gradual stages, reality came back to me. I understood the leaf-light touch of her hands caressing my back, then the sound of her breathing, the warmth of her shape against mine. After a lot more kissing and holding and fondling, I finally regained awareness of the bed underneath us and the cool air of her apartment drying the sweat from our bodies.

"So," she said, looking and sounding spent but happy, "that was good, wasn't it?"

"Yeah," I agreed. "We really fucked up the plan of making this date an awkward mess."

She laughed and kissed me, then kissed me some more.