Big Foot's Decision

Story Info
Extenuating circumstances are difficult to deal with some.
9.1k words
50.9k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
c1992w
c1992w
536 Followers

Authors Foreword. This story could be another story about 'the people next door.' I have throttled back on the big words, and the sex going on does not increase the reader's heart rate. I am getting some good feedback via private. Thank you.

*****

Barbara Gaston, a financial analyst for one of the nation's medium sized investment and retirement planning firms, sat in her cubicle with her very upset mind split between a spread sheet macro she was halfheartedly trying to work on and watching the clock. She had felt especially tense and nervous all day. Time was not important because she only was anxious for the last employee of the company except her to go home - except the two guys in the computer room one floor down. The clock read 5:50 and flex-time made her work day from 10 to 7 - allowing her to avoid rush hour traffic for both commutes. The one big advantage of flex time, however, was that she enjoyed hanging out in the computer room for an hour or so visiting two evening shift Technical Employees after the workforce went home. This visit always took place after her tasks were finished - and infrequently she and the two Techies got it on with some hot sex for an hour or so.

Flex time also allowed her to use the mornings to carpool and care for her 8 and 10 year old children while her husband did the same in the afternoon. His commercial bakery job was from 6 A.M. to 3 P.M - so that 'child duty' was his responsibility in the afternoon, and that made even thinking about them unnecessary for her. This perfect 'arrangement' was on going.

Barbara was not a pretty woman but 'She dresses out well...' as she grimaced when once she heard her husband describe her this way at a neighborhood party. Moreover, she was homely, but had nice boobs Secretly one part of her even wanted to be miraculously promoted in the department. She was naturally slim although she had a large appetite for gourmet food. Recalling her past, as an 18 year old in college she became a slut party girl the first two years. She also bartered her body to pay for tutoring and drills on answers to questions on former exams when preparing for a major exam.

Soon after the start of her 3rd year she fell madly and hopelessly in love with a particular tutor whose name was 'Hap,' whom she had used in her Sophomore year. He then started coming by for an unannounced fuck at his leisure - which was never enough for Barbara - for over a year and made himself available to her prior to each of the major exams in exchange. He laughingly described these sessions to his chums as 'dual cram sessions.' For Hap, who considered himself to be the epitome of the proper stud, it was the perfect arrangement. One night after the two finished the initial cramming for a major exam, Barbara, who was aching 'to get it on' as usual, attempted to pull Hap to her bed. The tutor said, "Not tonight, Barbara, I have other plans and must leave now. And, by the way, you need to find yourself another tutor. I have met someone I can not get enough of for the moment. Please don't call me at any rate."

She was very hurt and down on herself for a full two months. In one instant she was experiencing the worst day of her life to that point as she struggled to keep the emotional lid on her reaction to being dumped, again. There were no other bartering sessions for tutoring later so she soon gave up and and started spending long hours studying to grasp the subject matter on her own.

A week or so later Barbara was horny and her chin was on the floor with a bad mood and she doubted whether or not she could pass a major exam the next day. So there was a tearful phone chat with her mother and some soul searching after that - "Should I drop the course? Drop out of College? or what?" Then Barbara told herself while looking at the mirror, "So you are an ugly duckling and none of the guys are into you except for a fuck and college is just not for you! Then again she pounded the counter and silently screamed, "No! I can succeed in college and I will have a career and a man who loves me, and damn it, and I will settle for nothing less." She spent the remainder of the night cramming and made a C+ type grade on the exam and ultimately a B - in the course. That success energized her to barely earn her E-Con degree during her final two years. She accomplished that by stopping her boozing and screwing multiple guys in a single day. All of her energy went to pull up her GPA at Boston University.

In fact, she met her husband-to-be, Henry Gaston, in the university library - he would graduate in Hospitality Services the same year as would Barbara.

Henry Gaston's degree plan was parallel to one in something like, 'sports medicine' in that it appealed to certain types that I want specify here. He, too, was thought to be "dumb and dull." But he was handsome and looked sexy and was a good Christian man except for when he was often seduced. He was well over six feet and wore a size 16 shoe and it was instantly noticed when he was walking by on his 'boats.' The moment one of the party girls met him their eyes went to his shoes and and then to check the length of his fingers and all of a sudden he was 'popular.'

The meeting of Henry and Barbara in the Library was different, however, in that he was sitting at a table typing an essay for a class assignment when she sat down opposite him and began her own studies. The library emptied over time and that invited conversation between the two of them. So after a while the working stopped and the 'connecting up' began. Henry much later said, "Barbara, will you please watch my computer while I visit the 'john?'" She had shaken her head, 'Yes,' and didn't look up.

Henry was approaching the table upon his return. Barbara glanced at his feet, when she noticed he was walking on 'snowshoes,' or 'boats,' because his feet were so big. The very horny coed's heart fluttered and perspiration broke out on her forehead.

When Henry sat down she would not allow either of them to get back to work, so the chatting in earnest began. After mundane talk she lied, "I am very good with macros on spreadsheets mainly because I have hired some good tutors. I hope to get a job locally as a financial analyst next year. Since the residential market is hot I am sure that some good employment opportunities await me."

Henry replied, "Great! I don't know what I want to do after I graduate but probably go into management training as I did reasonably well running a camera shop while in high school."

So the courtship had begun as the two students walked out of the library that fateful day hand in hand. While they chatted, Barbara thought to herself, "Damn it! He's probably hung to his knees and I am dripping just thinking about fucking him. But wait, why don't I play hard to get and maybe go for having him as a steady lover. Hmmm?"

Henry, on the other hand, thought, "She is ugly and homely but has that look that she wants to fuck. One part of me says, 'put a sack over her head and get it on.' Another part says, 'forget it, this is not charity week.' But at any rate I have got to finish this major research for class so I will pass this course. But maybe later should the mood strike me?"

They arrived at her dorm building lobby and Barbara said, "Please type your number into my cell so I will have it on record. Maybe we can do this again sometime?"

Henry said, "My pleasure, and call me anytime," with a big smile on his face. He warmly held her hand and continued, "Goodbye, and thanks for my only fantastic day at the library - ever!"

The courtship began in earnest but it was one month before their first fuck session in Henry's apartment off campus. At the end of their first coupling Barbara was breathing like she had just run the Boston Marathon and thought to herself, "God! Of the dozen or so men who have been in my body he is the first where the whole event was one long orgasm - Wow! Sorry, Henry, I know where you are going to live in the future and it's going to be with me!" She then smiled and said to her lover, "From now own my private name for you is, 'Big Foot.'

Her lover said to himself, "Jesh! She is painfully ugly but she is the first I have experienced who could consciously squeeze my cock on her up stroke. Oh! I like that!" He replied to his new girlfriend, "Hey! I like that name. Thanks. By-the-way, I sure like the way you control your pussy muscles and squeeze me on your upstroke. Wow! I can not get enough of that." The two lovers soon discontinued condoms and then went steady until she became pregnant by accident, and then got married.

Nine years and two children later the 'thrill was gone' and bills kept piling up as they lived at the limit of their joint income in suburbia in their big home, while they made onerous payments on their underwater mortgage. Henry had become the floor manager for the early morning loading and roll out of the trucks delivering baked goods. Starting as a delivery driver on a training program himself he quickly got two major promotions. So his future looked bright because he was very well liked and was especially good at being a supervisor in a shop where labor relations were often tense.

Barbara started 'playing' with her company's two evening shift Techies in the computer room at her office in Boston's financial district about about three months after she had started with that company. Life was good! The Techie lovers were marginal but it allowed her to get a little on the side without muddying the waters at home or in the office since it would be completely unknown to everyone - in that it only happened after all employees had clocked out. Moreover, those Techies loved to fuck her in the ass because her pussy was simply too big. Her husband wouldn't think of anal for fear of hurting her. The computer room sessions always were initiated by her and were done so when her tensions during the work day were very high.

Usually, Barbara arrived home about 8:30. She went to the children's room to visit and read a story while Henry warmed up her dinner and set the table. She sat down and they visited about their respective days and the children. They usually had perfunctory sex on Saturday mornings and then it dawned on Henry that she always at first resisted and then was a passive partner while they were fucking. Lately she had no desire to cuddle after that. The husband was not the brightest light available but he concluded, "Something is not right. Damn, she use to wake me up from a sound sleep playing with my cock, and now she just spreads her legs and closes her eyes about once a week, when we get it on. But she does orgasm - or I think she does anyway. And she use to restrain me so I couldn't get up until she was ready after fucking. Damn! She doesn't do happy hour or have close girlfriends at work or girls night out and our friends are family people so fucking around can not possibly be happening. So what could be causing this?"

Henry was very troubled and went to visit his pastor. After about 10 minutes of explanation, the Pastor said, "One possible reason you have grown apart is that you have no money left over after the bills are paid each month and maybe she is just stressed out. Could that be, Henry?"

"Yes, Brother Jones. That is probably it. You are aware that she has stopped going to church while I always come to deliver the children for Sunday School. I sure wish she would find it in her heart to make an appointment with you. Do you think it might help if I invite her to accompany me on a future visit?"

"No, she was pretty down on religion the last time I spoke with her. But right now it might not hurt to ask her, Henry."

After about 15 more minutes of chatter Henry took his leave. When he got home, Barbara was in the kitchen, as she usually was on a Saturday afternoon, and Henry hugged her from the back as a greeting.

She said, "Damn it Henry, you are interfering with the special dish I am cooking for our dinner. We already played this morning, remember?"


At this point the husband was livid with anger but kept it in and said calmly, "We have a problem, Barbara, and could we visit Reverend Jones together to try to solve this?"

She turned toward him in a rage, "What problem? You are just too sensitive. We need to provide a place for these children to live and we barely are doing that. So what is bothering you today, 'Big Foot?'" She stressed his nickname.

"Barbara, why do you say things like that in a hurtful way? You know I don't like that tone in that expression and I love you. You haven't said that to me in over a year. What is wrong?"

Seeming to relax now she said, "Oh, I am sorry, Dear Husband. Its just that you know we are strapped for money and everything is so tense and I am under pressure at work. I promise I will do better, however."

Henry sucked it up and said faking meekness while noting that she still was silent on the important question, "I guess so. Sorry for bothering you, and talking to the preacher won't help our finances anyway."

Back in the garage working on a project, the husband had noticed that on certain days Barbara took great pains with her makeup and she looked her very best when she came home in the evenings - he obviously never saw her in the mornings. But her pay was never docked and no sick leave that he didn't know about was ever printed on her pay advice. He had also noticed that dressing up was random but never happened when she was in her period. So he decided to look for a way to do some checking.

The following Tuesday, a shop steward invited Henry to have a beer with him in the South Station, where he changed trains to go home. Henry's mother agreed to pick up and feed the children and put them to bed. His Mom got to their house about 2:30 and after visiting with her son for a few minutes she dropped him off at the commuter rail station on her way to pick up her grand children. Henry arrived at the South Station about 4:00 and met the steward. After their prolonged and friendly chat, he saw a vendor selling a dozen roses cheap and bought a dozen from the vendor in the South Station. Just after six now, he walked North on Atlantic Avenue to the street off of it where Barbara's office building stood. It was 6:27 when he went through the revolving door into her building. He saw the giant clock over a bank of 6 video monitors on the wall. The monitors randomly showed scenes inside the 30 floor building.

The surprising part was that the three building security guards were gathered around just one of the six monitors and screaming and patting each other on the back. On the other five monitors the 24/7 security personnel glanced at the random scenes displayed on each for a few seconds. The guards did not hear Henry come in but continued to watch the monitor cheering like being at a ball game.

To get their attention he said out loud, "Hey you guys! Are the Red Sox playing?"


The one nearest him turned and displayed an ugly grin. He then walked to the counter and stopped in front of Henry and said, "It's red but its not the Sox heh heh heh. What can I do for you, Mister?"

"I have been awaiting my wife and I wonder if your computer can tell me if she has exited the building. She doesn't answer her phones."

The other two guards kept looking at the silent screen and suddenly Henry could see bits and pieces of the action on it since the tall one had moved away from the monitor - obviously two naked men and one woman were fucking on a couch above which was a large print of the first UNIVAC computer, but he could see no details. He then told the guard her name and her company.

In the silent lobby as obviously all three had heard the name, they turned towards Henry and asked loudly in unison, "WHAT?"

The tall guard stepped closer towards him grinning and said, " Well I will tell you Mister Gaston that your wife is still in the building for sure. But she usually leaves about 7:10 on some nights, like this one for example. Why don't you sit in the chair near the rest room door and wait for her because I can not let you go up without a badge." The guard looked at the big clock and noted that it was just before 7:00 and continued, "Yep. They should be finishing up about now she will be down in about ten minutes." At that point the two men returned to the counter. The scenes displayed on the one monitor they had been watching was now identical to the others.

Henry sat waiting and his mind was churning questions: "Of the two thousand or so people in this building the guard knows Barbara's name. Is that a coincidence? How is it possible that they were secretly watching a 3 person fuck session going on in this building? No, that doesn't make sense. Hell there must be some of the 2,000 workers around all the time, so that would make no sense. But what is going on? Probably they were feeding a porno video clip into the monitor?" He relaxed after this thought.

He saw his wife coming from the elevator bank toward the security turn stiles and all three guards said in unison and very loudly, "GOOD EVENING, MISSES GASTON!" as the smirk on their face was unmistakable. She panicked for a moment, but then smiled and return their greeting as she walked on through the turn stiles.

Just as she reached the front revolving door her husband, Henry, stepped up behind her and said, "Surprise Darling!"

Barbara turned white and almost fainted. She would have fallen to the floor except that Henry caught her as she turned and just looked at him. He handed her the roses and just smiled.

Speechless, she opened and moved her mouth but no words would come out. Finally, Henry said, "Hey, sorry for alarming you. A shop steward invited me to have a drink with him so I asked Mom to come over and watch the kids while I came to town with him. After the chat I walked over here to surprise you so we could ride back together. You were not at your desk and your cell went straight to voice mail."

Once outside the building she finally found words and lied, "I have worked on a special project in a conference room all day and left my purse locked up at my cubicle. I am sorry I couldn't answer, but it was not that I intentionally ignored you."

"Oh. That's all right. Its rare that I come down town anyway and this chat with the steward offered a chance to clear some bad air between us. And, you look so stunningly pretty - like you just stepped off the cover of a fashion magazine. It will be nice to see the men who envy me as we wait for our train."

Feeling worse and worse about her self she said, "Oh thanks for the compliment but I am afraid that I am 100 percent pooped and will fall asleep when I get home. I do thank you for the thoughtful flowers. But please don't be mad as I will make it up to you, I promise."

As they walked Henry had panicked for a moment and was suspicious that it was Barbara on that couch but opted to remain quiet for the time being. He said, "O.K. No problem, Dear Wife."

As the two walked back to the South Station, Barbara had her arm firmly holding on to Henry. Her panicky thoughts in the prolonged silence by way of contrast were, "It makes no sense, Bitch! You are fucking two pencil dick Techies for what? They need a board strapped to their arse to keep from falling in when either are in me - that is probably the reason they like my backdoor so much. Am I driven by demons to bring pleasure to those less fortunate? What is wrong with me because here I am fucking around when Big Foot has ruined me for anyone else? Even though, I surely can not risk losing access to his cock, and I love him. I guess I still have this need to prove to myself that I am still desirable. Why do I care? I know those guards juice in their uniforms when I walk by for some reason. Hmm I will take the opportunity to shake hands when I leave the building again and take a good look at their fingers and shoes. Maybe at least one of them will not need to be careful about falling in ha ha. But that won't do any good because even if they look inviting, there is no opportunity to get it on. Damn Barbara, you are sick! What can you do to feel warm and cozy with Henry again? Hell, you are going to see a shrink!"

c1992w
c1992w
536 Followers