Big Game Hunter Vol. 02

Story Info
The Lady Hunter improves his technique.
5.3k words
4.57
48.4k
18
0

Part 2 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/24/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arkrhu
Arkrhu
185 Followers

COUGAR FILE #002 - Lisa Stone

AGE: 28

HAIR: Black

EYES: Brown

HEIGHT: 5'8"

WEIGHT: 142 lbs

BUST: 34-C

WAIST: 26

HIPS: 34

Shoe: 7

MARRIED: No

TAKEN: Twice.

Two months had passed since I had taken Stephine in her own bedroom. And for two months all I could think about was how wonderful it had been. I had managed to coax my wife into intercourse during that time. But just like always, it was bland and seemed like more effort than it was worth. She demanded that I rub her back for thirty minutes before we started anything. She lie there naked, with nothing on. No lingerie, no hosiery, nothing at all. There was no excitement in our love making.

I could not coax her to put on a basic lingerie and some panties. Something to excite me. She would not put on a pair of stockings I had bought for her for such an occasion. Hell she hadn't even shaved her legs past her knees. "I'm not a whore for display." was all she would say in the matter. My wife has a lovely body, but the excitement of discovery was missing.

A woman fully dressed has many mysteries to solve. Each layer of clothing reveals something more as it's removed. My wife's naked body, although shapely and desirable, was no mystery to solve. Worse, there were limits to what could be done. As I tongued her vagina with her bare legs spread limp across the bed I felt more like I was doing a job rather than enjoying sex.

I had to fantasize about Stephine to keep my self hard enough to get through it. afterword, my wife berated me for my lack of performance. She bitched and griped and, for the first time in a long while I didn't care. In the end, I realized that hunting down women and forcing them to have sex was the only way I would find the ecstasy I had found with Stephine.

In fact for a short time I thought only Stephine would please me and focused on trapping her again. I traded in my old Buick and bought myself a new black Tahoe. My wife didn't put up a fuss. She had her new BMW we had bought the year before. It was simply my turn for a new car. Mostly I didn't want Stephine to recognize my car. But something that made the abduction and transportation of a bound victim easier didn't hurt either.

I had put the rear seats down and then covered the back area with a thin layer of padding. This turned the back of the Tahoe in to a flat soft area to work in. I loaded a small duffel bag with all the tools I wish I had with me the first time. Rope, tape, gags, knives, anything that would be handy when tying up a stranger that didn't want to be tied. I rigged some rings into the sides and on a few spots on the floor of the Tahoe. They lay flush with the floor or the wall of the truck but a little half loop could be brought up to secure a rope or cuffs to if needed.

With my tools ready this time I began hunting Stephine. I tailed her from a distance, until I figured out where she worked. It took me a month of mornings, the first was spent finding the main road she used to get to work so I wouldn't start at her house every day. For three weeks in a row I lost her in the same spot in downtown traffic. I didn't dare get too close and I felt that patience would be rewarded. Finally I found her place of work at a large office building downtown. And I found more than Stephine.

One Tuesday in June I called in "sick" and drove to the parking garage Stephine used. I got there at four in the morning and backed my Tahoe into a stall on the first floor that would give me a commanding view of the garage. Stephine was an early bird and usually got their early enough to park on the first floor. When Stephine showed up I would park next to her car and wait for her to leave for lunch, whereupon I would snatch her up and put her in the back of my Tahoe.

I was alone in the parking garage until a Blue Volkswagen Bug pulled in at 8:17 with a dark haired beauty at the wheel. I was sitting in my back seat since the windows back there had plenty of tint and hid me from view. The Volkswagen parked three stalls away from me giving me a perfect view of the driver side door.

The woman inside was young, likely in her mid twenties. She looked in the mirror and touched up her lips and cheeks with makeup. She brushed her raven black hair a few times and then opened the door. As soon as she swung her legs out of the car I knew that I wasn't going to prey on Stephine that day. She wore a dark suit jacket and I could see a vanilla blouse peeking out from beneath. A silky black skirt came to her knees. The skirt was smooth and draped loosely over her legs but it ended with a pleated pattern.

Her legs had all my attention. In the dim lighting her legs shimmered in gossamer sheer nylons the color of espresso coffee. Her shoes were simple black three inch pumps. As she stood I thought I saw a flash of stocking top but it was so quick I couldn't be sure. I may have been the darker reinforced area of pantyhose but she didn't look like she needed the support.

She stood up and straightened her skirt which dropped it's length down to the top of her shapely calves. then turned around and bent over to retrieve something from her car. With her feet close together and her ass pointed right at me I had a perfect view of her ass and legs. There was no hard line of muscle but her body was shapely and smooth. Her nylons caught the dim light in many ways and glossy reflections danced up and down her lower limbs. I couldn't see any seams in the nylons and I guessed that she must be wearing fine pantyhose.

Her skirt was too long to show stocking tops and it fit loosely enough on her body that no fine detail was visible. As she stooped over into her car her right leg lifted off the ground and curled skyward as she stretched further in. Her foot pointed and she assumed the classic pose so often seen on pin ups when the focus is on legs. I wanted to run my hands up her legs and under her skirt to find out what lay beneath.

She emerged from her car holding a neat briefcase and a few sheets of paper. Her angelic face twisted into a little pout and she shifted her weight to bring her left foot up to her hand. She slipped her shoe off and shook it a bit, balancing on her right leg all the while. The stocking had dark reinforcement on her toe and heel.

I realized that her pumps had a peep toe that was impossible to spot with the dark reinforcement of her nylons and the distance between us. She slowly flexed the toes of her shoeless foot while she peered into her shoe to find what ever it was that was irritating her. The heel of her nylons also had a dark reinforced area much like classic stockings of the '50s.

Was she wearing stockings? It was rare these days to find a woman who wore hosiery of any kind but to see a young woman with gorgeous legs pamper herself with designer hosiery was unheard of. I wanted to know what kind of hosiery she wore. I had to know!

She slipped the shoe back on and then briskly made her way to the lobby. I watched her hips sway as she walked away from me, her skirt swished left and right flirting with the tops of her calves. I flexed my own fingers as I wished that my hands were lightly caressing her legs instead of her skirt. I got a last glimpse of her stockinged legs as she entered the doorway leading to the main lobby.

Once she was gone I quickly jumped into my front seat and started my truck. I drove around and parked my Tahoe right next to her car. So close that she would not be physically able to open her driver side door. Then I crawled into the back and opened up my duffel bag of tools. I figured I was going to be waiting for a while so I spent some time preparing items so that when my prey came back I wouldn't have to struggle with her and my tool bag.

I was in the middle of preparing another strip of duct tape when I suddenly realized that she was back at her Volkswagen. I glanced at my watch, she'd barely been gone an hour! I hadn't noticed her because I did not expect her back so soon and she was trying to get into her car from the passenger side. Quickly I pulled a ski mask over my head and then I jumped out my rear driver side door. I hurried around behind her making little noise in my sneakers. She was bent over and halfway in her car arranging things in the back seat.

She hadn't noticed me at all. Up close I realized how tall she was. In three inch heels she was almost as tall as me. Quickly I shot my arms around her waist then lunged backwards pulling her up hard. I fell against the car that was parked next to hers, her whole body now out of the car. Her hands were on the back of her head and she was groaning. I had smacked the back of her head on the ceiling of her car. I squeezed her tight as I carried her toward the rear of my truck. She made weak attempts to kick, punch and yell as I drug her backwards. My tight grip around her was making it hard for her to breath much less yell and she was obviously disoriented from the bang on her head. My head was on a swivel as I navigated around the cars, looked around for anyone who could see me or hear her yells for help, and dodged her swings at my head.

When I got to my back doors I plopped her down and then slid my right arm around her neck. While she tried to pull my arm free I opened the doors with my left hand. Once the truck was opened up I manhandled her into the back. She lost a shoe as she kicked and struggled. I finally got her in the back of the truck. I let go of her briefly so I could turn and close the doors behind me. When I turned back around and she was crawling as fast as she could for the front seats.

I grabbed her by an ankle and jerked her back hard. She slid back and twisted so she was looking up at me. She began hitting me on the chest and trying to kick, yelling the whole time. I had all the struggle I could take. With an open hand I slapped her across the face. I had hit her harder than I expected but the blow worked. She stared wide eyed at me and while she was briefly stunned I grabbed both of her arms by the wrists and pinned them to the floor. I straddled her putting my weight on her pelvis.

Leaning forward I said in a low stern voice. "I hope that is the last time I have to hurt you. But if you keep fighting like this, I will hurt you until you stop or can no longer fight back." Her eyes welled up with tears and her lips quivered as she stared at me in horror. "Do you understand me?" She nodded yes after only a brief hesitation.

"Good." I let go of her wrists and sat up, putting more weight on her pelvis. Her chest heaved up and down with her breathing. I had her in my car! My addreniline was pumping and I was getting aroused. I almost forgot I was in a busy parking garage in the city. This was not the place to enjoy my catch. I needed to bag her up and take her someplace else.

I grabbed her by the wrists and stretched them up over her head. Holding her wrists with one hand I grabbed a pair of hand cuffs and then cuffed her wrists. I then snatched a carabiner that I snapped over the links of the cuffs, then into one of the rings placed into the new floor of my Tahoe. Quickly I set the double lock on the cuffs then moved my attention to her face.

"What are yo- *mumphf*" was as far as her sentence got when I stuffed a handkerchief into her mouth I folded the ends of the handkerchief over her lips then slapped a strip of duct tape over mouth, making sure it stuck to her cheeks. Two more strips cris-crossed her mouth ensuring the gag would hold.

I reached up and pinched her right tricep hard. She yelled in pain but it was muted and muffled from the gag. I watched her face has she breathed hard through her nose and mumbled a few other things. She was breathing alright so I moved further down.

She wore as short sleeve white satin blouse. It was pulled taut over her ample C cup breasts. I could see that her nipples were hard, pressing through her bra creating little circus tents erected on the snowy field that was her white satin blouse. I rubbed her left teat with my right fingers, felt the hardness, and I felt it stiffen even more. "You like this, don't you?" I asked smiling though my mask.

In response her face flushed red and she turned her head to look away from me. I cupped her breasts, lightly groping and squeezing them. they felt natural enough but I would have to study them later.

I moved down to her lovely legs. Her skirt still kept her secret of what kind of hosiery she wore. I put my hands on her knees as I shimmied down so that I could work on her ankles. Once set I slid my hands down her silky legs partly to feel the nylon but mostly to keep her from kicking me.

I couldn't tell from touch what kind of nylons she wore. Of course at that point I had only a few examples to draw experience from. All I knew at that time was that they felt like paradise.

Handcuffs again served as a quick binding method and her ankles were slim enough to fit the cuffs in place. Another carabiner locked them to the floor of the truck.

I double locked the cuffs and, unable to help myself, my hands slid back up her silky smooth legs, and under her satin skirt. I found stocking tops and smooth bare skin that sent goosebumps up my arms.

Again I reminded myself that I was in the car park of a building in a busy downtown sector. Quickly I grabbed a dark blue blanket and covered her from fingertips to toenails. Anyone glancing in the back of my truck wouldn't notice anything amiss unless they took a good look. Doubtful they could see past the tint anyway.

I yanked the mask off and exited out my left rear door. I walked to her car, looking around for any witnesses to my crime. I saw no one so I ducked into her car and looked for her purse. Rummaging through her purse and brief case I had found her drivers license. Her keys were on the floorboard. The last thing I grabbed was a garage door opener from the drivers side visor. I shut her car and locked it then pocketed the keys. I found her left shoe on the ground and scooped it up. I sniffed the leather insole, closing my eyes as the musk of light sweat and nylon filled my nostrils and blood filled my penis.

Seeing that I had left no visible trace I got back in my truck. Sitting in the drivers seat I looked over her license. Lisa Stone. 6747 Jaybird street. I looked over my shoulder and looked at the shape of Lisa under my blanket. She struggled with her bindings and she made meek noises of protest. No one was going to notice her.

For a moment I toyed with the idea of looking for Stephine. Shaking my head I realized the madness of that thought. A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. I'd save Stephine for another day.

Fifteen minutes of driving brought me to a cozy house just out side of town. My house was only a few miles away. I pulled to the curb and hopped out of my truck. I walked up to the front door and knocked on the door. After a few moments I rang the bell a few times. No answer. I double checked Lisa's license and the numbers on the house. Ensuring a match I got back in my truck and hit the garage door opener. The one car garage opened up for me revealing an empty place for a car. I backed my Tahoe into to the garage and shut the door.

My truck barely fit inside the garage but I was able to get out and move to the back. I opened my back doors and crawled into my truck. Slipping my ski mask back over my face I threw the blanket off of her then griped her ankle. I enjoyed the silky smoothness of her leg and the nylon stocking that covered it. While I crawled further into my truck I slid my hand up her leg until I again gripped her naked thigh. She held still and quiet while I groped her.

"We are at your house Lisa. Is there anyone inside that I'll need to deal with?" She shook her head no. I maneuvered myself so that my masked face was inches from hers. I looked squarely into her dark brown eyes. "Lisa, I am going to take you into your house and I am going to fuck you. There is no preventing this. For the rest of your life you belong to me. The more you resist and the more you inhibit my goal of stuffing your pussy with my cock the more rough I will be. Do you under stand me?"

She nodded slowly. "Good." I got out of the truck and walked to the back door of the garage. It was unlocked and led me into a modest kitchen. The remains of her breakfast still in the sink. I found a small hallway and tired a door. Inside was a master bedroom with a queen size bed, a few dressers and a small bathroom annex.

I looked through the dressers and found only woman's clothing. I looked around the rest of house and found no sign of a male presence. There was another room with a bed. Bits of female underwear and clothing scattered about the unkempt bed. Obviously there was a roommate.

I walked back out to my truck. Jumped back into the truck and removed the carabiner from the handcuffs around her ankles. I grabbed the shoe that had been kicked off and slipped it onto her foot. With my small key I removed the cuffs from her ankles and slid them into a pocket. I straddled her again and leaned in close to her face.

"When I free your arms I want you to scoot to the end of the truck and then get off. When you're on your feet walk to your bedroom and stand at the foot of your bed. No quick movements and do not reach for you gag. If you do there will be hell to pay."

I clipped off the carabiner and got off her. She sat up slowly and shimmied to the end of the truck and hopped out. She smoothed her skirt a bit with her hands but did not bring them above her waist. Slowly she walked into her house. I snagged my duffel bag and followed a pace behind her.

Once in her bedroom I shut the door. She stood quietly facing her bed. She had walked into what I thought was the roommate's bedroom. I reached around her and undid the cuffs. Once off I tossed them to the side. I pulled her jacket off and she slid her arms out of the sleeves. Tossing that aside I undid the buttons of her blouse. She held her hands up palms out and I could see that she was shaking like a lief but she didn't resist in any way.

The buttons undone I slipped the blouse off her and tossed it aside. I bent down and pulled a short rope from my bag and then pulled her right arm around behind her back. I looped the rope around her wrist a few times then brought her other arm behind her folding her arms across the small of her back I tied her right wrist to her left forearm. The knot complete I drew another rope from my bag and repeated the knot on her left wrist and right forearm.

"Have you ever been tied up like this?" I asked. She hesitated then shook her head no. "Do you like it?" I said smiling under my mask. Her head twitched as if to answer but she stood perfectly still. "Oh so you do like it then" I chuckled. She shook her head no.

"Well now I know you're lying to me." I drew close to her so that my crotch, now buldgeing with an erection pressed into her ass. My left arm cupped her left breast and my index finger tickled her nipple under her smooth bra. My right hand slipped inside the waistband of her skirt, under the garter belt that held her stockings and then under her panties. I slid my fingers down until I found her shaved pussy.

At my touch her nipple was hard and her pussy was wet with her honey. "Seems to me that you are enjoying this as much as I am." Lisa blushed again but made no movement.

I pulled my hands back then gripped her skit by its hem. In one quick jerk it slipped off her hips over her garter belt and feel to clump at her feet. I nudged her forward and she moved onto the bed. With a push she fell forward unable to stop her self. She rolled to her side and slid her legs up under her then looked back at me.

I stripped my own clothing. Once my cock was free it stiffened and pointed slightly toward the ceiling. He gaze locked onto my shaft and I noticed that her eyes widened just a little.

Arkrhu
Arkrhu
185 Followers
12