Big Game Hunter Vol. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arkrhu
Arkrhu
185 Followers

I climbed up on the bed then moved her so she was on her back with her legs spread. I shifted my attention to her bust and the sheer bra that kept it in place. I pulled the bra cups down over her firm breasts exposing her nipples.

With my left hand I stroked and fondled her right breast, pinching the nipple every so often. Leaning on my left elbow for support I leaned forward and kissed her left breast. I took her nipple into my mouth rolling my tongue over and around it, feeling it grow firmer between my lips. While this was going on my right hand found its way under her panties and my fingers found her clitoris.

With my hands and tongue working on her, she writhed and moaned. Her body responded to my touch in a positive way and whither she enjoyed my touch or not, her pussy grew more wet. Her silky legs closed around my waist and she held me with her thighs while I worked on her. I couldn't read the expression in her eyes but I could sense her anticipation.

Her moaning became more rhythmic and suddenly I stopped and rocked back onto my heels. I took a hold of her right ankle and brought her silken nylon foot up to my lips. I started to kiss her toes peeking out from her shoe. I slowly made my way down her leg. Lisa started moaning softly again and offered no resistance. I groped her silky legs as I kissed my way to her muff. Her panties were now in my way. I gripped them tightly and backing off the bed I pulled them off her body. Her legs came together to allow her panties to come free. On the way down her panties snagged one of her garters and it came free of the stocking. Her left shoe slipped off her heel but it dangled on her toes.

I stared at her foot for a moment and she looked up to see what I was doing. Then she tried to flex her foot and slip her heel back into place. After a moment of struggle she failed and the shoe feel free. I marveled at her silken foot and her red toenails that hid behind a veil of nylon. My attention was obvious to her and she pointed her toes sliding her left foot under her right, dislodging her other shoe.

She dangled her right shoe for me, her left foot sliding up and down her shin, the fine nylon making that distinct rasping noise only found when a woman's nylon legs rub together.

I had no idea who this woman was. I had kidnapped her and threatened her with violence. I had even done violence to her. And here she was doing for me something that my own wife would never do, even after hours of begging.

Unable to watch any longer I grabbed her by the ankles. Her shoe feel to the floor baring her other foot and I planted my dick on the tops of her feet. Soon she had moved her feet around my penis so that her arches hugged the base of my shaft. Slowly I slid my dick in and out of her foothold. The rasping, the sight of her legs in the soft light and the incredible sensation of her nylon feet were too much for me. My ejaculation pumped my cum over her feet and lower legs. I leg go of her and stood back as spasms shook my lower body.

I looked up at her and her eyes held victory. There was a grin underneath that gag. It was clear to me that she felt she had conquered me. That now, obviously spent I would leave her be. Clearly she didn't realize this was only round one.

I grabbed Lisa by the ankles and yanked her toward me. She slid easily across her bedspread and I maneuvered her legs over my shoulders then griped her at her hips and pulled her pussy toward my face. Before I buried my face into her crotch I saw her eyes widen with shock.

I went down on her barley hiding my smile. I closed my mouth over her bald pussy and sucked in hard. Inside the semi vacuum of my mouth my tongue found her clitoris and committed every act of physical pressure I could think of. My crude gag could not muffle the squeal that she made. Her silken legs curled up and then wrapped around my head. I could feel where her bare thigh faded to the welt of stocking as legs pressed against my face. I licked, tongued and teethed her clitoris. She made a few short squeaks like a woman who dipped her toes into freezing water and then she drew in a long shuttering breath.

Her coffee cream covered legs caused a light tickle on my skin. Her nylons encouraged my erection to return stiffer than before. I tongued and licked her harder and faster, then slower and lighter. She became more and more wet and her breathing was deep and forceful. She started gasping and grunting like a porn star. Her legs crossed at the ankles and she squeezed her thighs against my head harder than before.

I moved my hands so that they gripped the tops of her thighs. I had to force a small space so that I could breath as I dinned on her womanly pleasures.

I continued my feast between her legs and I could tell that the sensations were almost too much for her. She struggled to get free from my tongue and she kicked her legs but her squeaks and movements only encouraged me. She arched her back, thrusting her pelvis into my face, her head flung back in a deep muffled moan. Her reactions, the feel of her legs in my hands and on my face, and the sound of her nylon clad calves rubbing together caused my erection to stiffen so much that it almost hurt.

Suddenly she exploded with a muffled scream and her legs pointed straight out, toes curled. Her orgasm was what I needed and I could no longer administer to her, I had to be deep within.

I lifted up from her pussy, my chin dripping with her honey and moved forward until my penis rested on her moistened vagina. I worked my shaft up and down and in little circles so that I collected lubrication from her vagina. Then slowly I forced my way in. Only a few centimeters at first and then back out, slowly lathering my shaft in her juices.

Then, suddenly as I pressed, my shaft shot in. I found deep penetration and she pulled me in with her legs and arched her back. She was breathing deeply through her nose in ecstasy. I pumped my self into her and her body writhed under me. Her legs slid up and down my flanks and bounced on my thighs while I thrust into her. My hands explored her breasts and her thighs then her ankles then back to her breasts.

I returned a firm grip on her hips as I slid my cock in and out with a steady rhythm. I was in so deep my thighs crushed her buttocks. With each thrust I pulled out so far I almost slipped free. Her legs bounced over my flanks and her breasts bobbed and gyrated. Each thrust produced muffled vocalizations from her. Each part of her body that I could see, each part of her I touched, her smell, and her taste propelled me into a state of sensation that I could not believe.

A lions roar bellowed from my lips as waves of orgasm washed over me. Suddenly physically spent I collapsed on top of her, remaining coupled to her but too week to disengage. She was breathing heavily through her nose, her chest pressing against me with each breath. "Have you ever been fucked like that before?" I asked in a hoarse whisper next to her ear.

Even with the gag her reply was quick and clear. "No."

Half an hour later I was driving home. Lisa lay on her bed, free from my bonds but still trapped by the tranquilizer I had injected into her thigh. She would sleep for many hours.

All the way home I wondered what her roommate was like.

Arkrhu
Arkrhu
185 Followers
12