Big Game Hunter Vol. 06

Story Info
Side by side comparison.
5.2k words
4.51
30.9k
3
1

Part 6 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/24/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arkrhu
Arkrhu
185 Followers

COUGAR FILE #007 - Sophie Young
AGE: 33
HAIR: Brown
EYES: Blue
HEIGHT: 5'8"
WEIGHT: 133lbs
BUST: 36-C
WAIST: 26
HIPS: 37
SHOE: 6
MARRIED: No
TAKEN: 7 times

COUGAR FILE #008 - Rana Sterling
AGE: 37
HAIR: Blond
EYES: Blue
HEIGHT: 5'8"
WEIGHT: 128lbs
BUST: 36-C
WAIST: 24
HIPS: 36
SHOE: 7
MARRIED: My Wife
TAKEN: Unknown

I sat in my living room wearing my best suit. I loosened my tie since I wasn't actually planing on leaving the house. The TV was on but I wasn't paying any attention. I was waiting for my wife's best friend, Sophie. My wife's company was having its semi-annual sales party and they were going to be announcing promotions. It wasn't quite a black tie event but people were expected to dress up for the occasion. My wife was up stairs getting ready. I didn't know what she was going to wear yet, and likely she was still making last minute adjustments anyway.

She had been planning for this event for almost four months. My wife was positive that she had won the promotion. I was sure she had. The last few weeks my wife had been displaying herself in heels, short skirts, low cut tops, and top fashion nylons. She had also been working late and I had my suspicions about what she was doing. Either way she was excited for the party and wanted me there to see her get her promotion. I hadn't told her yet that I'd already gotten mine.

She had also invited her best friend Sophie, and that more than anything was the motivation for me to plan the day the way I had. Sophie was a lovely woman and even in casual dress often wore hosiery to show of her fantastic legs. Sophie never missed a chance to draw attention to her long smooth legs. Today I was going to get a close examination of those legs.

While my wife had prepared for her victory party I had prepared the house. I did a few "home improvement" jobs here and there the week before. I made sure that several sets of rope and handcuffs where strategically placed around the house. I even spent a pretty penny on a small bottle I planed to use for the first time.

The last step in the plan was to call my wife's boss, Robert, and regretfully informed him that she was unexpectedly ill and would not be able to attend. I could tell he was very disappointed but he said he understood completely and let me in on the secret that she had won the promotion. I said I was pretty sure she already knew but I'd tell her anyway. We said good bye but I left the phone off the hook.

A few minutes after calling the door bell rang and it was show time. I keep my cool as I opened the door even though my heart was beating in my throat. Sophie stood on my porch dressed to kill. Her brown hair was full of volume and draped over her shoulders. Dark eye liner set her steel blue eyes ablaze, heated further by her crimson lipstick glistening on her full lips.

Sophie wore a two piece dress. The top, midnight black with deep red scroll work winding all over the fabric, was tight and high at her waist. It had poofy sleeves that ended at her elbows and it's V opening crossed right at the bust line. Her hands were covered in jet black satin gloves that covered her to mid forearm. If she wore anything under that top I couldn't see it. The waist extended in two layers of ruffles ending with silky satin hems. Under the ruffles her skirt was the same fabric as the top and extended to just past her knees. Paten leather red heels with a tiny peep toes cradled her feet.

Her creamy legs shimmered in nylon. The sheer fabric matched her skin tone and wrapped around her legs only in th way that 100% nylon stockings can. The peep toes of her shoes gave me a glimpse of toenails with the sheen of nylon stretched over glittering red polish. After lingering on her toes my eyes slowly swept back up her legs to her skirt and I searched for a tell-tail bump of garter belt.

Sophie smiled and put her hands on her hips as I paid her the complement of breathlessly ogling her. "Hey Mister, are you going to let me in or just stand there and undress me with your eyes?" she said playfully.

"If I let you in I won't just undress you with my eyes." I said truthfully. She laughed aloud and pushed past me walking into the house. As she passed me her perfume filled my nostrils. I had to count to ten slowly in my head to keep my self from grabbing her from behind. I needed to be patient. As she walked into my foyer I took a gander at the backs of her calves. Red seams in her stockings streaked down her legs and fell into a red color reinforcement that disappeared into the heel of her shoe.

"Rana is upstairs getting ready," I said as I closed the door. "Lets wait for her in the front room." I gestured toward the couch and she walked over to it. Her shoes clicked twice on the hardwood of the foyer then were muffled by the soft carpet of the living room. She reached the edge of the couch and turned to face me. With a smile she gracefully sat, crossing her legs and placing her purse on the end table all in one motion. The soft swish of fabrics and the grace of her movements intensified her sexuality. Her left foot swayed slowly as if she was about to pop off her shoe and dangle it on the tips of her toes at me.

"I'll go up and check on her. Would you like a glass of wine while you wait?" I asked.

"Oooh, yes please!" She said a smile never leaving her face.

I walked into the kitchen where I had a bottle of Chateau Margaux chilling in ice. I poured Sophie a glass then emptied half the contents of my little bottle into her glass. I walked back to her. As I came around the corner I caught her pulling her skirt back into place. A flash of red fabric was covered by her skirt and she smoothed her hand over her thighs. I had just missed the adjustment of her stockings. I handed her the glass and gazed openly at her legs.

Sophie looked up at me under her lashes as she sipped. She closed her eyes and made a pleasant noise as she tasted the fine wine. "My God, that is wonderful!" she purred. I was relieved that my additive wasn't detectable on the pallet.

"I was thinking the same thing about your legs." I said, still scanning her limbs with my eyes.

"Thank you." She smiled. "Now go check on your wife! I want to party!" She giggled and drew another sip from the glass. I didn't leave right away, rather I took a moment longer to study her long legs. I thought I could see a tiny bump of garter belt under her skirt.

I left Sophie on the couch and climbed the stairs. I made my way to the bedroom and knocked softly twice before opening the door. My wife stood at the foot of the bed almost completely naked. She contemplated two dresses laid out on the bed. She wore no bra and I noticed that both dresses she was looking at would show a bra if she wore one.

Clinching her waist was a white semi-sheer garter belt. Most of it's details were covered by the panties she had pulled over the garter belt. White panties that had five layers of tiny poofy lace rings that ruffled around her. The ruffles sat high on her waist and the panty ended in a thong back that slipped between the cheeks of her ass.

Satin white garter straps streaked out from under the panties and clung to sheer nude stockings. The tops of the stockings were barely visible except for the white lining at the top. The leg blended with her skin so well it all but disappeared. She stood in white four inch heels that opened along the side of her foot. Two wide straps crossed over the tops of her toes leaving her pedicure of pearl white tips visible under the sheer hosiery. As I got closer I noticed that very faint seams climbed up my wife's legs and ended in the welt of her stockings.

Her golden blond hair was up in a french twist with a few strands of hair falling behind her ears. White pearls hung from her neck. I walked up behind her and took her naked shoulders in my hands. I gently placed a kiss on her neck and slowly kissed my way down to her left shoulder. My hands slid down her arms and then to her firm tummy, sweeping back up the cup both her firm breasts in my hands.

"Ok, that's enough." she said stiffly, gently pulling my hands off her.

"Sorry, Sophie is here. She looks gorgeous and I had to get my hands on a woman before I exploded down there."

"Witch one of these dresses should I wear so that you keep you're eyes on me?" She teased.

"Neither," I said putting my hands back on her, one sliding to dip under her panties and garter belt. "You should go just like this."

"I don't think that would be appropriate." She said. My fingers slid down until I found her vagina, shaved clean.

"When we get home I'll allow you to make the decision on what I keep on and what I take off."

For a moment, with my arms wrapped around my wife and my nose and lips pressed against her neck, I thought about aborting my plan. My wife had never shaved herself like that. She was wearing lingerie I never suspected she even owned. Above all she was making the promise of a good time later.

But Sophie had tipped the scales. Why have one when I can have both?

I slowly maneuvered my hands until I had a gentle hold of both of Rana's wrists. I held them from the inside allowing my next move to be fluid and smooth. Gripping her wrists tightly I pulled both her arms behind her back, forcing her to bend forward, her ass pressing into my expanding crotch. With her weight forward I pressed her wrists into her back and she flopped forward on the bed, face first in her dresses. Rana grunted and turned her head with an angry look on her face.

"What are you doing?" Rana gasped.

"Something I should have done a long time ago." I said, locking her arms in the grip of my left hand. I had stashed handcuffs under the bed. Reaching under the end of the mattress I found a set and pulled them out. I cuffed Rana's wrists in a quick smooth motion. Instead of how the police usually cuff people I cuffed her so that her arms lay flat across her back, the cuffs in line with her spine.

"We don't have time for this!" She told me with urgency and starting to struggle as I set the double locks. "I need to finish getting dressed!"

"We're not going to the party. I called Robert, told him you were sick and that we couldn't make it."

"Aaron!"

"Don't worry, you got the promotion. Your legs did the trick. Speaking of, what brand of stockings are those? Simply stunning!"

"Aaron! Stop this! We need to leave! Let go of me!"

"You're not listening to me. Yon won the promotion. I told Robert that you are sick and can't make it. What did you do? Suck him off? You're clearly his favorite employee."

"What!? No! Aaron, look if you're jealous, don't be! I-"

"No more talking." I said and cut her off by stuffing a black ball gag into her mouth. She tried to talk past the gag but that only helped me get it in place. I was careful to make sure the straps went under her dangling pearl earrings and then fastened the buckle behind her head.

Rana writhed and kicked and I decided I needed to get that under control. I wrangled her legs and with another pair cuffs from under the bed I bound her ankles together. Once the double lock was finished I had to go to the dresser and grabbed a small bungee cord. Rana flopped like a fish and swore under her gag. I returned to the bed and hooked the wrist cuffs with one end of the cord. Then I grabbed her ankles hooked those cuffs connecting her wrists with her ankles.

I slipped her heels off her feet and took a moment to admire the fine stockings she wore. A classic reinforced area over her toes continued as a half inch wide line. It was present along the base of her foot and into a reinforced heel ending in a point. The tip of the point was the start of the seam streaking up her legs. I gently groped her silky feet.

Rana still struggled but she could never bring her ankles up far enough to make enough slack in the bungee cord to get free. The cord allowed her movement but all she managed to do was mess up the the bed and her hair. I figured by the time I was ready to loosen those cuffs she's be plenty worn out.

I grabbed the bungee and pulled forward on it. This put her weight on her chest and made her struggling useless. With my free hand I again touched her nylon toes and then felt along the top of her foot, past the cuffs, and down her silky shin. I swept my hand back up to her toes again. "Robert must be a leg man, because sweetheart, you have fantastic legs. I would have given you the promotion too. But the question is who has the best legs, you or Sophie?"

Rana snapped her head around to look at me, startled at what I was suggesting. I laughed and let go of the bungee allowing her to struggle again. "I'm going down there to find out. Don't wear your self out, I still have plans for you." Rana shook her head hand tried to yell but the gag muted her words. I walked over to the dresser and from Rana's underwear drawer selected a skimpy pair of black satin panties. From my sock drawer I pulled a roll of medical tape and a steel hook with a threaded end.

Then I walked past my wife, gave her a firm slap on her ass and made my way down stairs.

I found Sophie right where I left her. She had her glass tipped back and was finishing off her wine. She flashed me a smile as I walked into the living room. I looked her over again. Sophie was a work of art. Tossing her over a chair and fucking her would be a waste. She needed to be savored and admired. "Would you like another glass?" I asked her, once again ogling her silken legs.

"Do I have time?"

"Rana is tied up. She'll be a while."

"Typical. In that case sir, another refill, please!" She drooped her head and raised her glass straight up over her head. One glass of wine wouldn't cause this kind of drunken behavior. I took the glass and walked into the kitchen. Her speech wasn't quite slurred but it seemed drowsy and I could see that her eyelids were heavy. I poured her another glass and took it back out to her. She didn't need any more of my magic bottle.

She thanked me as I handed it to her. I walked over to the middle of the room, taking a nearby chair with me. I set the chair down under a small silver threaded hole I had installed in the ceiling a few weeks ago. I got up on the chair and started to screw the hook into place. Sophie cocked her head to one side and looked at me with a puzzled expression.

"What are you doing?" she said between sips of wine.

"I'm setting this hook so I can run a length of rope through it."

"What for?" She asked while I walked back to the kitchen.

"So I can tie you up and hang you from it." I said it with a teasing sarcasm that caused her to laugh as I walked into the kitchen.

In the kitchen I had several lengths of rope from three feet to ten feet. I gathered these up. I walked back into the front room, dropped the rope from the kitchen on the coffee table and selected the ten foot rope. Sophie looked at the rope I brought from the kitchen with a raised eyebrow.

"You were joking about tying me up right?" She asked.

"Nope. I'm going to tie you up, tear your clothes off and fuck you until you beg me to stop."

Sophie looked at me dumbfounded then suddenly laughed, loud and hard. She stopped herself putting a hand over her mouth. "Oh my," she said with a little burp "I don't think I should have any more wine." I walked over to her and took her by the hands helping her to her feet. She looked up at me puzzled and I reached for the buttons on her jacket. She slapped at my hands but it didn't stop me from getting the first one undone.

"Aaron! Stop!" She jerked away from me but I was done playing soft. I grabbed her by the lapels of her jacket and ripped it open, snapping the other two buttons right off. I took her by her wrist and spun her around, she wobbled on her heels trying to keep her balance. I yanked the jacket off her and tossed it over my shoulder.

All that she wore under the jacket was a red satin bustier. It was cut low in the back and cupped her breasts, barley covering her nipples. I forced her over to the couch and pushed her onto it and she flopped faced first. I snatched one of the ropes I had staged and then flipping her onto her back, straddled her on the couch.

I wrangled her arms and pulled them up over her head. Using my weight to keep her down I started tying her wrists together. She struggled, but weakly. She wasn't even shouting, just grunting. It must have been hard for her to breath with me on top of her. After a minute to two I got the knot the way I wanted it and got off her.

Keeping hold of her wrists I pulled her over to the middle of the floor and grabbed the line hanging from the ceiling. Sophie made a feeble attempt to kick me but nearly lost her balance doing so. Once I had her wrists attached I grabbed the belay line and pulled. Sophie's arms stretched over her head and I kept pulling until she was on her tip toes, her spike heels not quite touching the carpet. The end of the line I tied to a hook that was screwed into the floor board on the adjacent wall. Sophie wasn't going anywhere.

"Aaron! What the fuck are you doing?!"

"Exactly what I told you I would to."

She started to say something else but I stuffed my wife's black panties into her mouth. She fought me as I made sure I got them in, then pulled out the tape from my pocket. Tearing off a strip I covered her mouth sealing the gag. I patted her on the cheek and left her.

I went back upstairs to my bedroom and found Rana struggling but still bound by the cuffs and bungee cord. I stripped my clothes off. My erection was now free and hard as I walked back over to Rana. Her eyes flicked to my penis then back up to my face. I took the bungee off and griping her by ankles and wrists slid her the edge of the bed.

Rana made all kinds of noise under the gag, chewing me out I suppose, while I manhandled her off the bed and on to my shoulder. I took the bungee and the cuff key then carried her down the stairs. I took her over to the couch, setting her down in a sitting position. She looked at Sophie and then back up at me.

"Sweetheart, your job is to take a fucking for Sophie. I want to savor her and I'm afraid that I can't last through what I want to do to her. If I climax on Sophie, I'm afraid that I'll be done, so when I can't take any more I'm going to fuck you. When I climax on you, I'll go back to Sophie. We'll repeat this until I'm satisfied, and then we'll be through." Sophie and Rana looked at me oddly. Neither one understood what I had in mind. It didn't matter. They would get the idea.

I walked over to Sophie, who was still mostly dressed, and started to take the rest of her clothes off. I unzipped her skirt and let it slide off her hips and to the floor. The skirt almost shot off her because of the satin red half slip she wore under it. Slowly, I pulled the slip down. I watched the waist line as it unveiled a red thong panty and a red garter belt. I watched the edge of the fabric as it slid over the garter strap, past the welt of her stockings, down her legs and then finally resting around her ankles on top of the skirt. I gently took her by the each ankle and one at a time got her feet free of her skirt and slip, tossing them aside.

Working from the ankles up I straightened and smoothed out her nylon stockings, ensuring the back seam was centered on her leg and pulling then taut on her legs. With the stockings set just right I indulged my self by running my hands up and down her legs, enjoying the silky fabric. I removed her heels one at a time and inspected the red seams. They disappeared into the darker nude of the reinforcement. I looked over at Rana.

"Sorry sweetheart, but she has you beat by a very small margin."

I slapped Sophie on the thigh lightly then I slid her panties down her legs running my fingers along her silky stockings all the way. My dick was so hard it hurt and I needed a release. I walked over to Rana. "See what I mean?" I said to her, waiving my penis at her face. Rana looked at it with mild surprise. She'd never seen it this hard before.

Arkrhu
Arkrhu
185 Followers
12