Big Game Hunter Vol. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arkrhu
Arkrhu
185 Followers

I loosened the ball gag and pulled it out of her mouth. Before she could say anything I grabbed her by the hair with both hands and stuffed my shaft into her mouth. Rana fought it at first, making gagging sounds and noises of discomfort. But then she started to tongue and work her lips over my shaft. My wife had never once given me head, nor had she ever even hinted that she would. And now she was sucking me off like a pro.

I realized that she was hoping that if climaxed I would be done. She was basing this on our normal sex life in which after one weak climax I was done. This was going to be a surprise for her. The surprise for me was how great she was at giving head. I looked down at her, her big blue eyes focused on my face. "You've done this before haven't you?" I said and she rolled her eyes but continued to suck me off.

I couldn't hold back any longer and I shot my load into her mouth. I hadn't given any warning and Rana's eyes bulged as she tried not to choke. I held her by the hair and kept my shaft in her mouth even though she tried to pull away. Part of my load burst past her lips, running down her chin. I pulled out and Rana spit the rest out her mouth.

"Are we done now?" Rana asked annoyed.

"No dear, we are just getting started."

The ball gag went back into Rana's mouth with a little bit of effort and I walked back over to Sophie.

Standing behind Sophie I unhooked her bustier, freeing her lovely breasts. Wedging my foot inbetween hers I slid them apart, driving her further on her toes, angling her ass a little bit more outward. I took the base of my shaft in my right hand, and reached around with my left. My left index finger probed Sophie and I rubbed her vagina gently as I pressed the tip of my shaft upward into her. After a few moments I penetrated her vagina and then slowly worked myself in and out, a little at a time to lubricate her with the saliva and sperm already on my shaft.

Sophie let out a deep long moan as I penetrated as far as I could. I built up a slow and steady rhythm. My hands on her hips, I slid them over her firm tummy and upwards until each grasped a breast. While I slowly slid my shaft in and out of her, I fondled Sophie's breasts. Pinching her nipples lightly and rubbing her areolas in soft circles.

Sophie responded with moans that would rival that of any porn star. I slid my hands back down her torso and down to her thighs and taking a step back pulled her off her feet. Sophie brought her legs up and wrapped them around my upper thighs, her silky ankles crossing behind me. Supported by the rope stretching her above, and my body below, she was at a forty-five degree angle to the ground.

I was still slowly driving myself into her and with one hand I reached around and found her clitoris and I slowly started stimulating her. The gag had trouble muffling Sophie's squeals. After a few minutes of this I thought I was going to burst again so I let go of her. She slid off me and I slid out. I walked back over to Rana. "Your turn again."

Rana was shaking her head, I wasn't sure if it was because she was saying no or because she was shocked at my stamina. I pulled her off the couch and faced her toward it. Guiding her to her knees I flopped her over the couch. Pulling her white satin thong to the side I forced my shaft into her. Rana squealed as I first entered, and I as slowly worked my way in with driving thrusts, she also auditioned for the audio track of a prono.

This wasn't the slow gentle movements I was using on Sophie, instead, it was hard rapid thrusting. Faster and faster I drove into her, her body was shaking under my thrusts and her head was bouncing into the back of the couch. Shortly, I climaxed again. I pulled out and stood over Rana taking a few deep breaths. Then I walked into the kitchen. I could hear Rana and Sophie breathing heavily through their noses. I pulled an ice cube out of the freezer and walked back to Sophie.

Again from behind I put one hand around her, finding her clitoris, and with the other hand pressed the ice cube against her chest. I started just at the base of the neck below the collar bones and Sophie inhaled sharply through her nostrils as the cube past inbetween her breasts then across her tummy. Using my left hand to guide the right, I maneuvered the cube until it rested on top of her clit.

Sophie squealed and one leg curled up, her silky toes curling. I rotated the cube over her clitoris for a moment then tossed it aside. I took her by the waist and spun Sophie around. I grabbed her by the thighs and lifting her, got her up, allowing my penis to find her vagina. As her legs wrapped around my waist, my shaft slid in all the way. Sophie found the strength to pull on the rope lifting her self up and down as I supported most of her on my shaft.

I pulled her close and pressed my mouth against her neck, sucking hard against her skin. My hands found her silky thighs and I griped them tightly. While I gave her a love bite on the neck she worked her hips causing friction down below. I also gyrated my hips and together we worked my shaft in and out. Once I finally pulled my mouth away from her neck and saw the dark purple mark I'd left, I knew I couldn't stand it much longer. I untangled my self from Sophie and had to take a few deep breaths.

Again I walked over to Rana who had turned and sunk to the floor so she could watch. Again I lifted her on the the couch, this time on her back. I pulled her ankles up so that she lie flat with her legs straight up in the air. I entered her a second time and while I slowly thrust into her, I slid my hands up and down her nylon stockings, fondling her silky legs. I kissed the tops of her feet and my final climax came out of me.

"I take it back." I gasped "I can't tell who has better legs."

I Pulled out of Rana and rolled her on her tummy. I found the bungee cord and again put her in the hog tie. I walked back up stars and dug around in my wife's dresser until I found her favorite vibrator. Walking back down stairs I walked over to Rana and forced it into her. She protested under the gag but once it was in place and switched on, she started writhing. I used her panties to hold in it place and then went back over to Sophie.

I knelt in front of her and she was softly moaning and shaking her head no. Taking her around the waist I started to lick and tongue her pussy. Sophie and Rana squealed and moaned while the toy and I did our work. Together they increased their moans and squeals almost as if they were harmonizing. It wasn't quite simultaneous, but their organisms overlapped.

Hours later, Sophie on her way home and Rana in the shower, I sat in my living room wearing my birthday suit. The TV was on but I wasn't paying attention. Rana had said nothing after I had removed her bonds. Sophie had just tossed her skirt and jacket back on and left. Rana came back down stairs in a robe with her hair up in a towel.

"Take the trash out," she ordered, "and clean this mess up."

Things were back to normal. Well, almost.

Arkrhu
Arkrhu
185 Followers
12