Big Game Hunter Vol. 12

Story Info
Safari! (Day Six)
6.4k words
4.45
24.7k
4
0

Part 12 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/24/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arkrhu
Arkrhu
185 Followers

Idea request by Julieanne

Cougar File #015 Jocelyn Briggs

AGE: 34

HAIR: Raven Black

EYES: Root Beer Brown

HEIGHT: 5'6"

WEIGHT: 148lbs

BUST: 38DD

WAIST: 24

HIPS: 38

SHOE: 6

MARRIED: No

TAKEN: Once

Cougar File #016 Rebecca Kelly (RAF Sergeant)

AGE: 27

HAIR: Auburn

EYES: Blue

HEIGHT: 5'9"

WEIGHT: 137lbs

BUST: 34C

WAIST: 28

HIPS: 34

SHOE: 8

MARRIED: No

TAKEN: Once

I left my hotel hours before sunrise. Tired from my exploits the day before I had gone to bed early but didn't sleep in like I planned. I tried but failed to go back to sleep, so I figured that I'd drop in on Julieanne early. I packed a backpack with a bundle of toys I had taken from the adult store, hopped in my car and drove to her house. The black sky sprinkled rain on my windshield and there was breeze.

By the time I got to Julieanne's house the sprinkles had turned to a shower. There was no car in the drive or on the street. It was still pretty early in the morning so I parked on the street and waited. It was only a few minutes wait until the garage door opened and a car pulled out. It wasn't easy to see in the dark but who ever was driving was clearly a man. Mr. Colton on his way to work.

Pulled my car into the drive and parked in front of the garage door. I hopped out and scampered to the front door. It was unlocked which I thought was odd but giving past experience I was no longer surprised nor did I care because it meant less time in the rain. I fumbled around the dark room until I found the corner lamp and switched it on. The room was neat and tidy, showing no signs of my exploits with Julieanne. The hand cuffs and blind fold were missing from the end table. No doubt Julieanne had at least hid them away before her husband could get home.

I walked over to the end table and opened it's drawer to see if they had been quickly hidden there. Before I could get the drawer partly open I noticed the headlights of car pulling into the driveway. I pulled the curtain aside as saw a woman getting out of a car and then trotting toward the front door. I couldn't make out much detail in the dark. I could see that she wore a rain coat and had raven black hair.

I moved away from the window and stood by the door. I heard heels clicking on the walkway and then the door opened. The door almost touched me but it was suddenly closed. Standing just in front of me was dark haired beauty. She shook hair sprinkling me with fresh rain. The large black rain coat covered her all the way to her calves. I looked at her calves and saw they were sheathed in grey stockings.

The stockings had black seams that traced down the backs of her legs and ended in a classic Cuban Heel. Her feet were strapped into sling back pumps with 4 inch heels and black straps. Her toes peeked out of a small open toe. The woman shed the overcoat showing her outfit underneath.

A black pencil skirt hugged her hourglass hips and stopped just above her knees. Her top was a fancy blouse with tulip sleeves that was white but had black lace over the shoulders and bust. A black faux belt clasped around her slim waist. She half turned to find a post to hang her coat on and I could see the blouse was low cut revealing her large breasts. Again my eyes were drawn to her legs with sheer silk stretched over them, gleaming in the soft light. "Those are lovely stockings."

The woman spun around and gasped with fright. Her ruby lips matched her finger and toenails. Her black hair tossed around her shoulders in glossy waves, still wet from the rain. I wasn't sure who this woman was but she looked like she was about to scream and if Juileanne was upstairs I didn't want her to hear it.

I snatched a wrist and yanked the woman toward me, spinning her around. She stumbled in her heels and fell backwards into me, dropping her clutch and coat on the floor. My other hand cupped over her mouth and, letting go of her wrist, I wrapped my arm around her waist holding her tight against me. She let out a scream but my hand mitigated the noise. I waited for a moment to see if anyone upstairs had noticed the sound.

Once I was satisfied no one heard her I manhandled the woman to the sofa, forcing her onto her stomach. I followed her onto the couch keeping my body pressed into hers. The sofa groaned with our combined weight and the air came rushing out of her nostrils in a stifled groan. I had crushed the breath out of her when we landed. Quickly I rolled off her and to my feet.

"Lets get you out of those clothes." I snatched her by the arm and flipped her onto her back. Her large breasts heaved up and down as she tried to recover her breath. She shared a few traits with Julieanne. Large breasts and lovely legs. But where Julieanne was willowy this woman was full and thick. I grabbed the blouse and ripped it off her leaving her in a ivory lace half bra that bared her nipples and only cupped her breasts. Her hands shot up and covered her jugs while she sputtered to gain breath.

I threw the blouse aside and collected my backpack off the floor. I rummaged around until I found the gag I was looking for. The gag was jet black and shaped like penis. It was only four inches long but a lot thicker than a normal cock. It was an oddity that I wanted to see in action and now was an excellent opportunity. The woman looked up as I knelt down and she inhalled sharply in preparation to scream. It seemed she had regained enough breath to do so.

As she opened her mouth to do so I jammed the dildo/gag in. Her pretty brown eyes bulged and her scream was cut off. She gagged a bit as I got the straps around her head and she tried to fight me off, twisting on the couch in an attempt pull away. I still manged to get the gag in place then took both her arms by the wrists and pinned them to the sofa, over her head.

When I pinned her arms down I jumped on her, straddling her wide hips and sitting on her thighs. I could feel her garter straps pressing into my ass and with her arms over her head her cleavage was deep and inviting. I buried my face into her chest kissing and licking her tits. She writhed under me trying to get away and tried to yell through the gag.

I remembered that Julieanne was probably upstairs and I needed go and see. If she was, then there would be a set of tits I could play with. If not I could just come back down and enjoy these. I got up from Joce, pulling her up by her arms until she was standing with me. I twirled her around then pulled her arms down and behind her and pinning them to her back.

Since I had her up I figured now would be a good time to get he skirt off. I pulled the zipper down and the satin lined skirt slid of her hips and plopped on the floor. Her garter belt was wide around her waist and had a leopard pattern. Six garter straps clung to her stockings holding them in place. Her panties were black and semi sheer. The panties clung to her full round ass.

I gave her a hard slap on her ass. "You just keep sucking on that dick in your mouth. Once I get you tied up I need to go check on Julieanne." It took me only a few minutes to tie her arms with a rope from my backpack. She still struggled but there was less fight in her. "Spread your legs and stand still." At first she didn't move, So I slapped her ass again, hard. I heard a muffled squeak and then slowly she complied, moving her feet shoulder width apart.

I reached down and pulled a large vibrator from my back back. Standing back up I clicked it on then took the woman around her waist holding her tight. Keeping my arm pressed against her, I slid my hand down her panties, finding her pussy. While my right hand probed her vagina, my left hand slid her panties to the side and then started to push upward.

The woman bucked, and shook her head while letting out muffled protests. I reached up with my right hand and took a hold of her black hair, yanking it back hard and saying gruffly in her ear, "I'll shove it up your ass if you don't calm down." Her eye grew wide she held still, but trembled in my grasp. Slowly I worked the buzzing dildo into her pussy. She moaned and squealed but didn't struggle. Once I had shoved all six inches of the toy into her I pulled up her panties to help hold in in place. "Stand with your feet together!"

She held perfectly still while I tied her silky ankles together, occasionally groaning due to the vibrator. Once her legs were secure, I couldn't help but indulge myself by groping her silky legs for a few moments. I stood slowly running my hands over her calves and thighs. Once I was standing I gave her a soft push toward the sofa. She yelled under the gag and tipped like a falling tree, then she twisted and fell sideways on to the couch. She lay slumped on the sofa, legs hanging over the edge, with her feet just touching the floor.

"Stay put and be a good girl while I go up and snag Julieanne." She pulled her legs up on the couch and tucked them under her, she wiggled and shook trying to find a position that didn't give advantage to the buzzing toy inside her. I saw her clutch and picked it up. Inside I found her ID card. "Jocelyn Briggs?" The woman snapped her head to look at me then cast her eyes back down. "Don't worry Joce, I wont be long."

Dropping the clutch, I plucked my backpack off the floor and walked up the stairs to take Julieanne. When I got to the master bedroom I found out why Julieanne hadn't come down stairs yet. She was still in the shower. The room was dark with the only light coming from the open bathroom door. I just the door to the bedroom and then listened carefully to see if any noise Joce was making would be heard inside. I heard nothing and was about to open the bathroom door when I noticed that Julieanne had laid out some clothes on the bed.

Next to a skirt and blouse I saw a silky white satin slip, a black garter belt, and pair of high quality stockings. After examining them closely in the dark room I decided that watching her dress would be just as fun and taking the clothes off her. Jocie would wait. I tucked my backpack under the bed and out of sight, then looked for a good place to watch the show.

I noticed in the far corner of the room a wicker chair. I hadn't seen it at first due to it being covered in an odd assortment of clothes and because of its position in the room. Since I didn't see it right away I figured Julieanne wouldn't pay much attention to it either. It would be a good place to watch. Even if she did see me, it wouldn't be right away, and she couldn't get away from me.

I had to wonder about the clothes on the bed. They were not what a typical housewife wore on a Thursday. Jocie was also dressed up beyond what was expected for a visit to family. There was some event today, an event I was going to disrupt.

I stripped down to my boxers, tossed my clothes into the corner, and walked over to the chair. I picked up a few of the skirts and blouses draped over the arms then sat down. I draped the clothes back over the arms of the chair and over my lap. A few stockings and a pair of sheer tights were draped over the back of the chair. I pulled them over my chest, arranging then in roughly the same pattern. I was betting on darkness and the fact that Julieanne was used to the chair to keep me out of sight.

It might not work but it was worth a shot. At the very least I would have a few stockings at my disposal to tie her up with. The shower stopped and I heard the sounds of Julieanne toweling off. I picked up a stocking that had slipped to the floor and ran my fingers over the nylon heel. The silky stocking increased my anticipation of Julieanne's appearance from the bathroom.

Soon Julieanne stepped into her bedroom. I held perfectly still and watched her. Her hair was wet and had been rolled into a few curlers. She clicked on the lamp sitting on the night stand and the bedroom was bathed in soft light. I thought for sure she would see me now but she didn't even look my direction. Her focus was on the clothing on the bed.

She had been wearing a towel but that was soon shed leaving her completely naked. Her lovely breasts swayed softly with her movements as she gathered undergarments from the bed. She selected the garter belt first, stepping into it with her feet and then sliding it up her legs and hips until it rested on her waist. Next she snatched a black satin thong and pulled it on. I tried to get a glimpse of her trimmed pussy as she pulled the waistband of the panties just below her slim garter belt. Then she turned and sat on the corner of the bed.

I was amazed that Julieanne hadn't noticed me yet. She was facing me and I was only a few feet away. Still, she paid no attention to me, or rather the chair she was so used to being in the room with her. She sorted out her six garter straps and made sure the garter belt was in its proper place. She then pulled a long nylon stocking from the bed. She gathered the gossamer fabric in her fingers, bunching it up until she had just the end of the classic fully fashioned stocking.

Julieanne crossed her legs, pointed the red toenails of her left foot and covered them with the stocking. Gently she pulled the nylon over her foot and lower leg with a soft rasping sound. The Jet black shade of the stocking glazed her skin while the dim light caused a sheen to dance across her legs. Her nylon toes pointed right at my crotch and as I fingered the stocking clutched in my hand my penis started to stiffen, until it pitched a tent under the skirt resting on my lap.

Julieanne took care to see that her seam was straight then clasped her garters to the welt of her stocking. The growing erection in my boxers was hard to ignore and I wanted to leap up and take a hold of her. Remaining still I continued to finger the silk stocking in my hand and remained patient.

Julieanne put on the other stocking with the exact same care and attention. I found myself staring, mouth open, at her large breasts as they softly bounced into each other and her arms while she pulled the stocking on. Her left foot was on the floor, toes touching but heel up, elongating her leg and displaying her smooth calf and thigh. Her right leg was pointing high, toes stretched out while she tugged the stocking into place and clasped the garters onto the welt.

With the way Julieanne's toes pointed at my crotch with her foot wiggling in my direction I was positive she was teasing me. I looked her in the eye but they were focused on her garters as she fixed them to her stocking. Julieanne didn't look up nor did she pay any attention to me.

With both stockings in place Julieanne stood back up. She quickly pulled the curlers out of her hair and shook her blonde hair back and fourth. The movements caused her tits to jiggle and I remembered having my face in Joce's cleavage. She tossed the curliers onto the bed and then grabbed the white slip. The edges of the slip where trimmed with black lace around every edge and hem. The contrast of white satin and black lace looked fantastic

She pulled the slip over her head then let it fall over her body. The nipples of her breasts pushed on the slippery fabric, with no bra to secure them they still swayed in an almost mesmerizing fashion, contained in mild fashion by the lacy undergarment. The slip fell to the tops of her stockings, not quite covering the welts. She smoothed her hands over the slip a few times and then walked over to the closet.

The white slip over the black stockings gave her the look of an angel with a dark secret. Her back was too me and I could see the seams of the stockings climb her legs and then stop in the keyhole of her welts. The lace trimmed hem of her slip hid the garters from view but I could see their outline press into thin garment. The black lace tickled the tops of her stockings in exactly the same fashion I wanted to with my fingers. My erection was getting hard to contain and I allowed my shaft to slide out the opening of my boxers.

I took the stocking in my hand and slipped it over my shaft. While Julieanne looked over her selection of shoes I slid the silky garment over my erect penis. I gawked at Julieanne's silky legs and slowly rubbed the stocking over my cock. Julieanne lifted a leg and pointed her toes, prodding the shoes that lined the floor of the closet. I wanted those toes to prod me.

Julieanne bent her knees in a quick squat and reached down to pull a pair of black pumps from the closet. She didn't notice as I quietly stood up from the chair, no longer content to just watch. Julieanne's slip slid up her legs almost exposing her soft round buttock and allowing the black thong panty to peek out from the lace. she stood again quickly and slipped the shoes on with a soft "zop" of nylon. The skirts on my lap slid to the floor silently as I stood and walked over to her.

Julieanne looked down at her feet and seemed to change her mind about her shoes. She kicked them off as I got next to her. Before she could bend down to select another pair I wrapped my arms around her waist and hoisted her off the ground. She let out a scream of surprise that was abrupt and loud. I slung her onto the bed, landing with her. She was under me and I found myself in a similar position as earlier downstairs on the sofa.

"Hello, Julieanne." I said into her ear. My hands groped her breasts under the satin slip, squeezing them and pinching.

"What are you doing here?!" She hissed at me, her hands taking hold of my wrists, trying to pry me off.

"A better question would be who is Jocie?" Julieanne gasped, either at the news of her captured friend, or my hand as it slipped between her legs and prodded at her soft pussy.

"What did you do to her?" Julieanne whispered.

"Gagged her, tied her up and stuffed a vibrator in her pussy."

"What are you going to do to me?!" She seemed very worried about it. As if I might not fuck her and instead go down stairs to play with Joce.

"I'm not sure yet. Maybe I'll just tie you up and go back down to give Joce a good time."

I had risen up on my knees to get a better angle at her pussy when Julieanne suddenly spun around. With my weight off her she was able to get on her back an look up at me. With her blue eyes wide, Julieanne put her hands on my bare chest. "Please! you have to go! I can't do this right now!" I put a hand back on her breast, finding her nipple and pinching it.

"Ahhh! Please!," She said as I twisted her nipple, "my husband is receiving an award today and Jocie and I are attending."

"An award? For what?"

"He's an officer in the RAF! He's sending a driver to pick me up!"

"So? It's not like either of you are going to be able to answer the door."

"The, um... driver comes in usually."

"Oh, and why does he do that?"

"Uh, She. We were going to have breakfast before leaving."

"Who is she?" I demanded.

"My husband's secretary, Sergeant Kelly."

Could I keep up with three women today? Well if Sergeant Kelly had a body like either Jocelyn or Julieanne, I would be ready for her eventually! She may have to stay tied up a while so I could rest.

"How long until she gets here?"

Julieanne craned her neck to see a clock. "Forty minutes."

"You have twenty minutes to start something that pleases me or I'll start slapping you until you do."

"If I do will you leave?"

"After only you? Honey, I'm going to get my fill of all three of you today!"

Julieanne looked at me shocked for a moment and then looked down and my erect shaft. She slid her left leg against my inner thigh and reached up, slowly pulling the stocking sill half draped over my dick. The silky nylon rasping against my cock brought me to full mast and I couldn't help but gasp.

I angled my hips and pressed my shaft against her leg. The stocking slid off my cock but Julieanne's nylon leg now tantalized my dick. Julieann slid her entire leg against my cock until the instep of her foot was against the base. She then slid her foot down to the tip and then back up the other side. "Keep it up." I ordered and sat back allowing both of her feet access to my hard cock. Julieanne bit her lip in concentration as she rubbed her silken feet over and under my stiffened penis.

Arkrhu
Arkrhu
185 Followers
12