Big Girls Don't Cry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrJack
MrJack
725 Followers

Suddenly, I realized that it was about goddamn time I was getting myself some pussy! I scooted over between Sherry's legs and spread her fleshy thighs wide apart. A bush of curly blond pubic hair matched the color of the hair on her head. This thatch of feminine curls was not too thick to cover the generously-sized pussy mound beneath.

Damn, I'd never seen so much beautiful pussy flesh on any one girl in my life! I just had to eat some of that gloriously sexy feminine fruit. My head descended and my mouth captured Sherry's clit. I had a mouthful of stiffened, protruding vaginal meat. My cunt-hungry mouth sucked greedily. My pussy-crazed tongue flicked and licked enthusiastically. Sherry's ass wiggled and her voice whimpered softly.

I didn't stop with this girl's clit. I kissed, and licked, and sucked on every delicious morsel of feminine flesh between my sister's legs. My tongue descended into a sweltering hot, sticky wet, virginal vaginal hole. I was paying no attention to the flood of female moisture coating my mouth and face. I licked and lapped the juices in an effort to keep from drowning. I tongue-fucked this girl's pussy as deep as I could. Sherry was sighing heavily.

Old barns have several distinctive aromas in them. These scents competed for my attention. I smelled hay and straw. I smelled cow shit and dirt. But, the most overpowering scent I smelled was the sweet, erotic aroma of hot pussy! I had this smell in my mouth, on my tongue, on my lips, and in my nose. Damn, I love the smell of fresh, wet-hot pussy!

Speaking of pussy, hell it's about damn time I was getting my cock dipped into a deep, dark cunt hole! I maneuvered my body into a suitable position between my sister's legs. Grabbing my blood-engorged shaft, I gently entered Sherry's virginal vaginal hole.

Feminine juices immediately lubricated my cock with a slippery coating of thick wetness. I had every intention of breaking my sister's hymen as gently as I could. Yet, my plans were upset by my uncontrollable, undeniable lust and pussy hunger. My hips bucked forward and my rock-hard, stiffened shaft plunged into my sister's pussy in one quick, violent thrust. The girl's hymen was ripped asunder. Sherry's scream pierced the silence of the morning. I knew I was hurting her, but this big girl didn't cry.

Instead of pulling away from the pain, Sherry's pussy welcomed the violent intruder which was forcibly entering her most sacred feminine inner sanctum. The girl's long, stocky legs encircled my hips and pulled my cock deeper inside her. She began bucking and jumping upwards to meet my inward and outward thrusts.

I was fucking my sister Sherry and that sweet girl was fucking me. This girl and I lost track of time and place. For a while, we slowed down and fucked slowly and gently. Eventually, lust and a race for orgasmic relief overpowered us. We began fucking with insistent, hard-hitting poundings of cock into cunt.

Orgasms exploded inside our conjoined loins. Sherry began cumming and so did I. Oh god, this was the best orgasmic experience I'd ever had! I knew it had to be Sherry's, too.

The two of us let the blissful carnal feelings carry us away into heavenly happiness for as long as we could. Sherry had two more rounds of ecstatic orgasms, but then she fell back on her blanket exhausted. The girl was sexually spent. She'd just had all the sex she could handle for now.

Unbelievably, the same thing couldn't be said about me! After fucking this big girl, I ought to be pussy whipped and worn out. But hell, I wasn't! I glanced aside and saw another naked virginal girl who was awaiting her turn at being deflowered. I wasn't going to disappoint that girl. Nor was I going to deny myself another piece of pussy while I could get it!

Hopefully, my cock and my young man's virility would allow me to 'stand up' to this pussy deflowering task. My hardened shaft had begun to soften, but I bet myself that if I'd eat some of Bonnie's pussy then my big fella would get up and be ready to go again.

So, that's what I did. I began eating Bonnie's big girl pussy. Lordy, this sister's cunt tasted and smelled just as good as the other one did! She was just as wet and horny, too.

Bonnie was wiggling and squirming all the time I was eating the ample fullness of her nice, big pussy. Brunette was the color of her pubic patch. Again, my face, mouth, and nose became saturated with pussy juice.

Even at six foot tall, I was still a growing boy. At every meal, I always took seconds. I was now having myself a second helping of sweet pussy to eat. And, damn it tasted mighty good! By the time I finished this delectable meal, my cock was hard and stiff again.

Bonnie was whimpering and whining with joy and unbearably demanding lust. She pleadingly begged, "Jack, oh Jack please fuck me now! Please fuck me like you did Sherry. Please fill my pussy with that big chunk of beautiful meat you have between your legs! Will you do it now please?"

Hell, I wasn't hard of hearing and I wasn't the kind of guy that had to be asked to do something twice! Of course I had every intention of fucking this sister of mine. I guided my cock to its pussy heaven home.

With one vicious thrust the entire length of my stiffened cock penetrated deep into my sister's blistering hot, steaming wet vaginal tunnel. Just as Sherry had done, Bonnie screamed as her tender, virginal hymen was torn. And, just like her sister, this big girl didn't cry.

Once again, I found myself enjoying the rhythmic thrill of slow and fast pussy fucking fun. I could tell that Bonnie was having a good time, too. Her long, stout legs pulled me against her body. Pussy muscles latched onto my swollen shaft and tried to tug and squeeze the very life out of it. But hell, I'm a big healthy boy and I know how to take care of my endangered cock! In self defense, I pounded my rigid-hard meat into the big girl's pussy with rapid, vicious, jackhammer thrusts.

At long last, I was able to wrestle my sister's orgasmic treasure from her virginal cunt. Bonnie began cumming. Oh, I knew this girl was cumming hard! Her hot, sweaty pussy sprayed my loins and pubic hair with female cum. Just to be fair, I sprayed the insides of her pussy with what little semen and sperm I had left in my testicle sack.

Bonnie and I delighted in shared orgasms. We let their joys and thrills join our hearts and bodies in a bond of lust and love. This girl had a few more earth-quaking, pussy-shaking orgasms before she finally surrendered and lay still on the blanket.

This time, I too fell exhausted on the blanketed hay bale bed. I lay between my two big girl sisters. The three of us were a dirty, sticky, wet mess. Our bare feet and knees were covered with barn dirt from walking and kneeling on the dirt floor. Our skin was sweaty from sexual exertion. Their pussies and my cock were coated with a messy mixture of male and female cum blended with saliva and virginal blood.

Unexpectedly, spoken words came from the open hayshed door. I recognized the soft soprano tone of my mother's voice, "Jack, when you get through playing with your sisters, you three had better wash off in the stock tank. I won't let you three into my clean house if you're as dirty and messy as you are now!"

As soon as I heard Mom's first words, I sprang to a sitting position on the hay bale bed. Sherry and Bonnie flipped over onto their bellies and hid their embarrassed faces.

Mom turned to walk away, but stopped and said, "If you're wondering how I knew what was going on down here then I'll tell you. I was hanging some laundry on the clothesline out back when I heard Sherry's screams and squeals. By the time I got to the barn, Jack you had your head between Bonnie's legs. I knew then why Sherry had screamed. I saw her wet cunt dripping with her virginal blood and your semen. I watched you eat Bonnie's pussy and then I watched you fuck her. I must say, my horny kids put on quite a good show! I wouldn't mind watching your next performance if you wouldn't mind an audience. So, don't you kids worry about me telling you to not do this again. Once eaten, forbidden fruit is hard to resist. I guess we'd better get you girls on birth control. Now, you all clean up and come get your breakfast."

Mom turned and disappeared from sight. I looked at my trembling, embarrassed sisters. Instead of joining in on their humiliation at being caught, my eyes fixated on two wide, plump, asses. Guys can be vicious and mean at times. Before this morning, I might have cruelly called these girls 'fat-assed lard-butts'. But now, well hell, I loved the beautiful expanse of luscious, lily-white feminine ass flesh sticking up in front of my eyes!

I slapped each sexy ass with a stinging smack. My head bent over and my lips rained kisses onto Sherry and Bonnie's fleshy, flabby ass cheeks. I sat back up and spanked those sweet asses again!

Perhaps my ass whipping was a little too enthusiastic. Squealing from the stinging blows, Sherry and Bonnie twisted around and lay on their backs. These two girls grabbed me and wrestled me to my back on the bed. The girls then turned to me and snuggled into my outstretched arms.

I lay there on ratty old blankets and held my sweet sisters in a tender, loving embrace. A blond head lay on one of my shoulders and a brunette head lay on the other. My chest and sides were covered with four full-sized 'big girl' breasts. The girls each had a long, stocky leg draped over my spread-eagled legs. Blond and brunette pussy bushes were pressed against my hips.

My hands and fingers were playing with the warm, smooth skin on my two sisters' backs. I turned to Sherry and then turned to Bonnie. I whispered, "Hey baby dolls, I want to kiss you. I want to kiss you both."

Sherry beat her sister in their race to get kisses. This girl was a mature 19, but had never been kissed until today. As if making up for lost time, the girl kissed me passionately. I kissed her with a newfound blossoming love.

Bonnie's turn came next. She too, at 18, had not had a kiss before today. This girl kissed me with a fervent, ardent obsession. I kissed her with the same obsessive passion.

The three of us snuggled a little while longer. Finally, I had something to say to my two sibling lovers. I spoke softly, "Girls, I've got a 'hot date' with Becky Sharp later today. She's a very pretty and sexy girl. And, Becky damn well knows it! She sometimes treats me 'bitchy' when I try to get a piece of pussy from her. Why, that girl is nowhere near as sweet and nice to me as you girls are!"

I could tell that my sisters were becoming uncomfortable with my talking about another girl so soon after I'd just fucked them. So, I went ahead and said what I really wanted to say, "If it's ok with you girls, I want to 'blow off' Becky and get myself some more pussy from you two sweet young ladies later today. What do you think? Would you be willing?"

These sisters of mine attacked me with kisses and words of impassioned delight. I heard the words, but they were spoken so quickly I couldn't tell which one said what. Yet, I knew I heard this, "Oh Jack, that's a wonderful plan! You can tell that 'bitch' to go to go straight to hell! We'll give you all the pussy you want! You don't need anymore girlfriends. We'll be your very own stay-at-home girlfriend-lovers and you can fuck us anytime you want to!"

While they were speaking, the girls had my cock and my balls in their hands. I could hardly believe it, but I was beginning to get another stiffened erection! The girls and I had to go and wash off and then have breakfast. With my cock already hardening, I wasn't so sure about being able to wait until later today to get some more pussy from these girls! Hell, I might have to have some before lunch!

I jumped off the hay bale bed and pulled the girls to their feet. The three of us stood there in all our glorious bare-assed nudity. We hugged and kissed with an excited awakening of forbidden lust and love. My eyes were close to becoming teary from happiness.

Standing there in the musky old barn, my sisters put their heads on my shoulders and I held them in a tender, adoring embrace. I knew the girls were ecstatically happy, too. I began feeling dripping, warm, wet droplets falling on the naked skin of my shoulders and chest. Realization came to my mind in a flash. The warm wetness I felt was tears. Why, my big girl sisters were crying!

MrJack
MrJack
725 Followers
12