Big Girls Don't Cry Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,267 Followers

After a few more plans and instructions, Lizzie and Emma herded the kids back to the car leaving Doreen, Lena and me feeling blown and out of breath, but very happy; I was going to see mum and dad in a few days, superb. We talked for a while, making plans for when we got to Cyprus, and, as it was getting late, I ran Doreen home before stopping off to order and collect a Hawaiian pizza, a weakness of Lena's, to make up for not being able to take her out to dinner.

After supper we talked, about the trip, how we were going to react when we saw dad again; Lena had only come home two days ago, but I hadn't seen dad and mum in weeks, and I was dying to see them again; I suppose it was knowing they were so far away, in another country rather than just up the road; I'd certainly gone longer without a home visit when I was still a student. We chatted in his vein for a while, until at last Lena stood up.

"Come on you; we've made plans, we've met the family, and we've had dinner; now I want to play!"

I grinned; as always, she'd cut right to the heart of what I'd been thinking for the last little while; I'd been getting that stirring that meant other appetites were awakening, thoughts of her crowding in close, the thought of sliding that summer dress off her definitely taking precedence!

After the usual routine of checking all the doors and windows, I followed her upstairs, entranced by the switch of her tight little bum under that short dress as she tripped lightly up the stairs. I detoured into the bathroom to quickly brush my teeth, then followed her it the bedroom, to find her stretched out on the bed, still fully dressed, a small, happy smile on her lips.

"Come here, Darryl, I want to ask you something!" she smiled, so of course I did, dropping down to stretch out next to her, my hand on her hip where I could squeeze and knead her as we talked.

"Ask away, princess, I am yours to command!" I grinned, taking full advantage of my position to pull her a little closer.

"Tell me truthfully, Dar; what did you think of Allie and Marcus?" she asked, almost anxiously.

I grinned at her.

"Hard to tell really, I was too busy watching that little boy almost swooning over his beautiful young aunt! I think you've made a serious conquest there; he was in a haze the whole time, he couldn't take his eyes off you! I might just have to poke him away from you with a sharp stick next time we meet them!"

Lena grinned and pulled me closer by my ear.

"And I suppose you didn't notice Allie staring adoringly at the handsome young doctor? I think someone has a major crush on you; apparently I have some competition for your affections!"

"Ouch! Touché!" I grinned. "Seriously, though, I think they fell for you big time! I just couldn't take my eyes off Marcus; he's so much like dad it's uncanny!"

Lena nodded.

"I was thinking the same thing; you know, perhaps when he's gone it won't be so bad, not now we know there's so much of him still here, in those two kids. When mum sees them she's going to flip, you do know that, right? She's going to go seriously Grandma on them, and I don't blame her; I felt like biting them a little myself! Whatever else Lizzie did, she got it right with them; your little sister and baby brother are utterly adorable!"

I reached out and squeezed her a little more seriously.

"Their hot aunt isn't too bad either..." I whispered, Lena grinning and pulling herself closer to me.

"You say the nicest things; is this your bedside manner then, Doctor Morgan, or are you just trying to seduce me?"

I slid the zipper down at the back of her dress as I nibbled her neck and kissed her throat.

"I just want to get you naked so I can check all your bits, you know, check they're all there, all working, it's a standard procedure all us doctor's follow... "

Lena grinned at me as I continued.

"I prefer to think of it as a very thorough check-up, one that should be done at least once a day, preferably more, do you concur, Miss Morgan?"

Lena twinkled at me as she began shrugging off her dress.

"Only if you promise me some babies like those two -- one who looks like you, and one who looks like me at the very least, so keep taking the vitamins, I intend to work you hard, mister!"

I nuzzled her neck as my hand roamed around her, touching, caressing, squeezing, holding, convincing myself all over again that Lena was here, with me, and it was real, she was real.

"What're you thinking, Dar?" she whispered, noticing my preoccupied look, and I nibbled her gently.

"I was thinking that one baby isn't enough, two babies will compete for attention, three, well, two will gang-up on the third, so we better have four, so they'll be evenly matched and they'll all have at least a fighting chance!"

Lena giggled at the thought.

"Four children, what do I look like, a Queen Bee? If you want four babies, you are going to have to do some serious spadework, Doctor Darryl Morgan, why, you'll just be working all the time to support such a large family, I can't let you do that! Tell you what; let's have this one first, then we can make more afterwards, we have time you know...!"

I grinned into her neck as I grazed there.

"Okay, Mummy-bee, it's a deal; have this little twig on the old family tree first, then we'll talk about some more after you've experienced the full glory of a screaming, howling, teething, drooling, up-chucking, red-faced little poo-factory; if the idea still appeals, we'll go for it!"

Lena smiled at my description of babies, knowing I'd spent a year on the Paediatric High-Dependency Unit.

"You've just got a distorted perception, Dar, not all babies are demonic little puke-machines! MY baby will be well-behaved, mannerly, and will have an in-depth understanding of my need to sleep! And I know you, Darryl Morgan, you're just playing Devil's Advocate to try and trip me up; I know you want a houseful of children, you told me that not two minutes ago!"

"Guilty, you got me, how do you want to punish me?" I grinned, and Lena responded by sliding her hand into my slacks and curling it around my best and most vulnerable friend.

"Get your clothes off, I want to play!" she growled, her hand tightening ever so slightly. I took the hint, rolling away from her so I could unhitch my pants and pull my shirt off. A few seconds frantic wriggling and my clothes were in a puddle on the floor, and I was as naked as Lena, who slid herself closer to me, her hand still holding me, but now, as my cock slowly unfurled and inflated, the pressure from her hand was pleasurable, and as I lengthened and stiffened, she began to slide her hand slowly along my shaft, stiffening me even further.

"There, you see? All you needed was a little encouragement!" she giggled in my ear as I reached for her, holding her firm, squeezable bum cheek tightly as I dipped down to nuzzle her stiff nipples.

Lena sighed as I licked and sucked, her nipples becoming much more sensitive even now, in such an early stage of her pregnancy. She squeezed and rubbed my cock as I suckled on her, both of us becoming more aroused by the second. One thing I'd noticed; since she'd come back, I couldn't stop thinking about her, couldn't stop smelling her, she smelled so good, and everything about her lit fires down below that I could barely keep damped-down; a remote part of me knew exactly what was going on here; the pregnancy pheromones she was giving off in great billowing gusts were affecting me, primitive instincts were taking over my perception of her; she was my mate, and I had to protect and isolate her from other males so I could keep mating with her, to make sure it was my child she carried. I knew this intellectually, a couple of the professors at medical school had touched on this phenomenon, but now I was experiencing it at first hand; she was driving me crazy with need for her, and all I was interested in was the fact that I wanted to fuck her every chance I got; Lena, as a good and dutiful partner, raised no objections whatsoever...

Lena still had her panties on, a tiny, lacy little thing, but she'd left them on because she knew how much I liked sliding them off her, the thrill I got from slowly sliding them down her satiny thighs, over her calves and off...try it sometime, you'll love it, believe me!

As I slipped my hands into the back of her panties, squeezing and pulling her cheeks apart, Lena groaned and pulled herself even closer to me, rubbing my erect cock against the damp silk-covered lips of her seeping pussy, and the feel of her mound as it rubbed against me was almost too much for me. Now I had to see, touch and taste that concealed treasure, and as I began kissing and licking my way down her body, Lena smiled in anticipation of what was coming. I continued down, sliding down the bed as I kissed her navel, letting my tongue linger in there for a few seconds, knowing how much she liked the feel of me licking inside there, before once more kissing and gently licking until at last I reached my goal. Lena groaned as I nipped her labia through her panties, pulling the delicate flesh between my lips through the damp and fragrant material of her panties.

"Ooooh Darryl, stop it, don't , please, properly please, baby, ooohh!" she muttered as I licked her through her panties, teasing and gently tormenting her, knowing how much she liked to play, and taking my time. To further tease her, I slowly pushed her panties between her labia with my tongue, letting the material rub against her stiff and swollen clitoris, making her squirm and gasp, and beg me to yank her panties off and suck her properly. Of course I did just that; it was fun to tease my baby, but not to torture her, and this was not funny anymore, not for me, and certainly not for her, so I slid her panties all the way off, and kissed her slowly up along the inside of her thighs, alternating between thighs until I reached the juncture of her thighs, the sweet-smelling target and object of my desire, the field of dreams. Her scent was drifting over me, tickling my nostrils and beguiling my senses, at once subtle and strong, fresh, sharp and enticing, once again reaching all the way down inside me and flicking switches in my limbic system and playing havoc with my emotions.

I slipped my tongue inside her, letting her know I was there and ready, making her jump and groan, then began to lick her in long slow strokes from her little pink anus to the base of her stiff and swollen clitoris, where I paused to lick and suck gently, savouring the juices pouring out of her and coating that stiff little pink pearl in a delicious glaze of hr delightfully tangy essence. Lena clamped her thighs around me, her hand against the back of my head as she held me against her, where I licked, sucked, and suckled at her, draining the liquid feast she offered as fast as it seeped from her damp and swollen vulva. Her breathing was getting faster, more erratic, and her pussy was pressing more insistently against me as I drank from her, my restless tongue stimulating and driving her on, until she could take no more.

Lena climaxed with a strangled groan, a spray of hot liquid coating my face and mouth as she squirted in the intensity of her orgasm, her clitoris throbbing insistently under my tongue as the waves of orgasmic pleasure rolled and crashed through her, each wave convulsing her pussy as it pressed against my mouth, her clitoris resonating in harmony with the pleasure coursing through her as it throbbed insistently against my tongue.

"No more, Dar, God, no more, enough, please, I can't take it...!" she groaned, releasing me from the bondage of her thighs as she rolled away from me, her legs wide-spread to keep any sort of pressure away from her over-stimulated vulva. I obliged, moving back up the bed to lie next to her, my hand on her tummy to calm her as the muscles jumped and quivered in adrenaline overload. Slowly she calmed, eventually her eyes opened and she smiled up at me.

"Don't tell me; Gower Street Nurses Quarters, right?"

"You know me so well, princess! What can I say; I'm a fast learner and a good student!"

She started laughing, tears appearing at the corners of her eyes as she laughed.

"Oh Darryl, I'm so glad you're mine!" she grinned, "but what about you? You got nothing out of that!"

To be honest, I'd been so absorbed in pleasing her that my own need had drained away unnoticed, and now I was just content to lie there next to her, holding and watching her, and feel deeply, immeasurably glad that she was mine and was ripening with my child. I knew and understood at that moment just how deeply and unconditionally I loved and adored my wife, which was how I now saw her; I didn't need some piece of paper, some man-made, societal construct to tell me she was my only true love; our souls already knew that, and had for all the years of our lives before this moment had ever happened.

I leaned down to kiss and nibble her lips.

"Tell you the truth, baby, I'm so buggered after today that all I want to do is hold you and have a snooze; we'll have a light supper later, and I might be tempted to chase you around the bedroom a few times after that; you okay with that?"

Lena smiled softly and snuggled up against me, her warmth and even breathing, the smell of her hair, and the feel of her heartbeat lulling me to sleep with her.

I woke with a delicious sensation; warm soft lips clasped tightly around my erect penis. I opened my eyes to look into Lena's bright blue China-Doll eyes, her red lips firmly around my cock as she sucked gently but insistently. I grinned down at her, seeing her eyes crinkle as she grinned back at me around my cock.

"Was there something I can help you with, Miss...? I asked her seriously, watching as her head bobbed up and down on me. For answer, she scraped a fingernail ever so lightly along the underside of my scrotum, just enough to send a prickle of goosebumps between my shoulder blades; she was telling me to take it seriously or take the consequences, so I lay back, shut my eyes, and tried not to think about ramming myself into her mouth and down her throat. Lena changed her tack slightly, now rubbing her tongue gently along the slit in the tip of my cock, goosebumps again erupting as she did it; I was in an agony of indecision; much as I was enjoying it, I didn't want to come like this; I wanted to shove my aching cock deep inside her and try and do the medically impossible; fuck another baby into her to keep the one already there company, just as she'd demanded in the airport when I'd collected her just a few days ago.

At last I'd had enough; her mouth and tongue were taking me to a place I didn't want to go alone; I needed her lips against mine as I rammed my cock into her, So I pulled back to slide my cock out of her mouth, and slid down the bed as her surprised look transmuted into a dirty smile and a devilish twinkle; good, she was ready to play properly!

As I pulled her to me, she reached down to once more hold my cock; her hand crept down to clutch me once again and pump as her lips and tongue played with mine. When she judged I was ready, she pushed me over onto my back and slid on top of me, still maintaining our kiss as my hands now grasped her soft, firm buttocks. I pulled them apart, feeling her lips widen in a grin as I played with her cheeks, then her surprised gasp as I slowly pushed my finger into her tight, juicy little anus.

"Oooh yes Dar, that's nice, keep doing that, oooh God, yesss, oooh yess!" she muttered against my lips as I gently pumped my finger into her tight hole. Her legs splayed out on either side of my hips as she rubbed her wet pussy against my rigid cock, her clitoris dragging through the clump of wiry hair clothing the base of my cock and stimulating her even further. As she writhed and wriggled on me, I began slowly thrusting against her pussy, dragging my cock between her labia as she rubbed against me, until I was able to slide into her, making her gasp at the sudden intrusion. Lena lay flat on top of me, her tongue still probing and searching my mouth as her hips gyrated gently, clenching and squeezing me with her pussy as she fucked me. I continued to push my finger into her arse, the tight ring gradually loosening enough to slide a second finger in. Now I pumped her bum hole with my hands as my cock pumped and stirred inside her tight pussy, and our tongues fenced; Lena was getting all three holes fed and stimulated at the same time, and pressed flat against me as she was, I could feel her heart-rate rising as the multiple stimulation began to take effect.

When I slid a finger from each hand into her arsehole as I pulled her bum-cheeks apart, stretching open her anus, she came with a loud hissing scream, her pussy squeezing me convulsively as her orgasm rocketed through her, but I held off my own climax; I had plans. Lena rubbed her pussy against me as she climaxed again, her clitoris stimulated by the repeated rubbing against my pubic hair, until finally she slumped down against me, her heart hammering against mine. Now I slid my still hard cock from her and prodded her in the area of her perineum. Lena lifted her head to grin at me.

"Oho, now I know what you're up to you, dirty, dirty boy! Wait...!"

She lifted her midsection and reached down between us to grasp my cock, still slick with her juices, and slowly rub it against her loose and open rosebud. As she placed the tip at her entrance she nodded, and I slowly began exerting pressure, pushing slowly but inexorably forward. I could see the expression of concentration, and a little pain, on her face and stopped; I wanted to fuck her, not hurt her. Lena cocked an eyebrow at me.

"Problems, Dar? Keep going baby, it's okay, I want this too!"

Taking her at her word, I continued to press forward, until suddenly all resistance disappeared and I slid into her rectum in one smooth glide, filling her as I slid in balls-deep.

"Oh God, wait...wait...okay, go!" she panted, and as I slid back out preparatory to pumping back in, she began to moan.

"God, yesss, yesss, oh yes, Dar, like that, baby, harder, yesss, God, yes!" she muttered, hunching back against my stroke, pushing herself against my cock as I pumped it into her tight anus.

Lena locked her arms around me, holding herself tightly against me as we fucked, our mouths working feverishly against each other as the raw, primitive fucking captured us and drove us higher and higher. I rolled over to hold her under me, pinning her to the bed as my cock jack-hammered her, ramming into her arse as hard as I could, while she wrapped her legs around me and pulled me into her to jam my cock as deep into her bum as I could get it.

We couldn't sustain the wild pace of such a wild, abandoned fuck; I came with a roar, my cock-head swelling to what seemed an enormous size as it wedged inside her tight anal tube, spunk bursting out of me to coat her insides with my hot cream. As I came, Lena climaxed, the feel of my spunk spraying her insides setting off her own gigantic orgasm, her pussy convulsing and spraying me with her own fragrant juices as her anus clamped down around me. This was enough to make me come even harder, the tip of my cock burning with the pressure of the semen jetting out of me and into her bowels.

At last I stopped spraying, my cock twitching and lurching in aftershock from such a ferocious orgasm. Lena was limp and unresisting, her body still twitching and shuddering as the adrenaline raced around inside her. We both lay slumped together, our muscles temporarily disabled by the shock of our mutual orgasm, both of us too damned tired to do more than loll weakly against each other as we slowly recovered. My last conscious act was to pull the covers up over the two of us, and that was it until the morning sun shining on my face woke me up.

beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,267 Followers