Big Girls Don't Cry Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,272 Followers

Lena was nowhere to be seen, but I could hear her moving around, so I climbed out of bed and stuck my head out the bedroom door. She was busily hanging some light dresses on a rail in the next door bedroom, and grinned at me as she saw me.

"Come on, Dar, have a shower and help me get our stuff ready; we fly out Friday morning, that's the day after tomorrow, in case you need reminding, so get a move on, slowcoach!"

This from a beautiful naked girl whose bending and stretching as she pulled clothes off the rack and held them up to admire them was playing hob with my libido! I debated whether to just grab her and drag her into my lair, or ambush her in the doorway as she bent over, but common sense won; I definitely needed a long shower, if that smell was anything to go by, and she looked like she had every intention of remaining naked for a while yet, so I had time; also, I was starving; the session last night had knocked us out so completely that thoughts of dinner were far from our minds after we'd collapsed in a heap, so I hurriedly revised my priorities; shower, then food, then Lena...

I dressed quickly and started downstairs, smelling and feeling fresh and desirable, just as my cologne promised, intending to collect Lena and take her out for breakfast so I could seduce her some more, but she was nowhere to be seen; I could hear her, however; she was upstairs somewhere, talking on the phone to Lizzie, making final travel arrangements, so I left her to it and went down to make toast, scramble some eggs, and put the coffee on. She finally joined me just as I finished scrambling the eggs, wearing a diaphanous wrap that showed more than it concealed as it floated around her, and I could feel the demons of desire tugging at me as I watched her float around, the sight of her raising my pulse and temperature, and a couple of other things too! Lena of course knew exactly what she was doing to me; several times I caught that secret, self-satisfied little smirk she gets when things are going her way; she'd done all her packing, now she was ready to play, and she was making sure I was ready too.

We discussed our travel plans over our leisurely breakfast, but my mind was on other things; Lena is the most desirable, and certainly the sexiest girl I've ever known, and to have her sitting opposite me, dressed in nothing but a gauzy robe through which I could see frank and appealing glimpses of nipple, the curve of a buttock, and her long, lissom thighs as she crossed her legs or adjusted her robe, was cooking me on a slow simmer. Eventually I couldn't stand it any longer; Lena dressed like that demanded immediate and thorough attention, and certain parts of me had every intention of attending to her. Lena glanced up from her coffee and saw the look on my face, a small smile flickering on her lips.

"Ready to play, Dar?" she asked softly, and I nodded, offering her my hand.

I led her from the table to the sitting room, and pulled her down onto my lap on the big couch. Lena squirmed around until she was sitting astride me, resting on her knees on the couch. Her lips were in easy reach, and for the next few minutes or eight hours, I forget which, we kissed, her lips hot, hungry and avid. My cock was making itself felt, and Lena shifted several times to accommodate the feel of me bulging up against her labia as we kissed, until she finally reached down and unbuttoned my jeans. She climbed off me and pulled me to my feet so she could tug my jeans down while I pulled off my polo shirt. Once I was undressed, it was a simple matter for me to slide her robe off to once again admire the scenic landscape of my beautiful, naked sister/aunt.

"Hello, Dar, are you there?" she grinned, completely breaking my reverie as I drank her in. I smiled back a little guiltily and pulled her close for a little grope of her spectacular bum by way of apology. Lena ground herself against me as she nibbled my earlobe, two things guaranteed to light up all my circuits, and I responded by groping and squeezing her a little more seriously as I grazed on her neck and shoulder. Lena slowly manoeuvred me backwards until my calves met the couch, whereupon she pushed me lightly, just enough to make me sit down a little abruptly. I kept hold of her glorious bum, though; I loved holding those globes too much to let a little thing like that make me let go of those beauties!

Now I was seated, my face was on level with her crotch, so I gently pulled her closer by her firm cheeks and stuck my tongue out to lick her bare pussy as she came within reach. Lena shivered as I lightly licked her from as far back between her thighs as I could reach to the hood of her clitoris, feeling the little pearl there beginning to tighten and harden as her arousal climbed. Lena ground herself lightly against my mouth as I licked and lapped at her, her hands holding my head as she directed me with subtle pressure towards the places she wanted me to pay attention to. I could feel her getting more and more aroused; her juices were coating my tongue, as I lapped her, and the scent of her arousal was strong and fresh in my nostrils. Now she was sighing and pushing herself harder and harder against me, urging me to take her higher, but there was something I wanted to do first.

I stopped licking her and turned her around, getting a discontented murmur from her, but I knew she'd soon forgive me. Now her lovely backside was in my face, and taking hold of her hips, I buried my face in the cleft between her warn, springy buttocks, my tongue spearing for my target, her soft, spongy, tight little rosebud. Lena gasped as I licked her there, and then pushed back against me as I began licking her pucker, occasionally poking the tip of my tongue into the tight knot of her rosebud to rim her, making her gasp and shudder. I knew she was getting tired standing there like that while I orally assaulted her tender parts, so I pulled her down next to me, turning her on her hands and knees away from me so I could continue eating her, while occasionally running my tongue across her labia from her clitoris to her perineum, making her mutter and murmur as she shivered. When I judged she was ready, I shuffled up behind her, and slid my aching cock into her tight wet pussy. Her groan as I slid into her was all I could have asked for, satisfied and demanding, fulfilled and happy. The angle we were at was perfect for me to penetrate her deeply, my cock rubbing against her G-spot as I ploughed into her while I held and squeezed her firm breasts and stiff, straining nipples. Lena pushed back against me as I pounded into her, both of us straining to please the other as we fucked so deliciously.

I couldn't last long like this, and neither could my darling Lena. She came with a loud groan, her pussy clamping down tightly around me, the rippling heat enough to set me off, and I came in an explosion of spunk, stream after stream of sperm blasting into her, while I thought my heart would burst from the intensity of my orgasm. Lena was no less affected, her body trembling and shuddering as her orgasm crashed and surged inside her, wave after wave rippling through her, to massage and squeeze my cock embedded deep inside her, milking me of every drop of semen.

I collapsed on the couch next to her, my body completely fucked-out from that head-shattering orgasm; my balls felt like they'd been finely minced, and my cock was just a collection of nerve ending right now, and all I wanted to do was sleep with my genitalia in a bowl of ice water. Lena looked to be in little better shape; her stomach muscles were still quivering and jumping in the aftermath of her massive orgasm, and all she could manage for me was a weak smile before rolling against me and pulling herself in close, followed a few seconds later by the sound of her soft, even breathing as she dozed off. That pretty much set the pattern of the day; it took me about six minutes to pack for our trip, I wasn't taking any holiday-type clothes as it wasn't a holiday, mainly tee-shirts, shorts and underwear, lots of SPF50 sun-block, and that was about it. The rest of the day was spent holding Lena, kissing Lena, and making leisurely love to my Lena, with a short interlude for dinner about 7 o'clock. We didn't go out for dinner this time; instead we raided the fridge; we had an early start so we needed an early night.

We were up with the lark, Lena doing last-minute checks, having last-minute panics and generally frazzling herself. I had the tickets, our passports, gifts for mum and dad, and all the little things Lena had forgotten stashed away in my flight bag, so I was unworried; the day was working just fine from my perspective. Exactly at the time we'd agreed, Lizzie and the kids arrived, ferried by Emma's husband as she had to work. The two of us retired to another room to escape the hubbub as Lizzie and Lena tried to talk over two excited, noisy kids. The minibus we booked to take us to the airport arrived on time, and so we departed. Aunt Doreen had a spare set of keys; she was going to look in on the place while we were away. The flight itself was uneventful, just over five hours, and we cleared customs with no real problems. The minibus from Paphos airport to Kolossi took about two hours along the tortuous route along the southern coastal roads, but when we arrived in the Sovereign Base Area my excitement knew no bounds; I'd last seen mum and dad nearly two months ago, but it had felt like forever, and I was raring to see them. Lizzie, however, was a bag of nerves, her hand clutching Lena's so tightly her knuckles stood out stark and white.

We agreed that I'd meet mum and dad first, then Lena, then we'd bring Lizzie and the kids in to meet dad, but it didn't happen that way; mum was waiting for us outside the small townhouse they'd bought, and as soon as I saw her my chest tightened; now I realised just how much I missed my mum, and I was holding her in a bear-hug possibly even before the minibus had come to a halt; all our plans for an orderly exit went out the window when I saw her, and I scrambled to hold her, hug her, feel her close to me again, all the while gabbling about how much I loved and missed her. Mum was almost the same, nearly incoherent as she held me close, hugging me in a neck-breaker while she kissed me. Lena followed with a much more sedate, but no less loving embrace; she'd last seen mum only a few days before, so she could be afford to be a little less headlong in her greeting, but I could see how glad she was to hold her again.

Then mum saw Lizzie, her eyes widening as she looked at the woman she'd last seen as a teenage girl. Her eyes brimmed all over again as she wordlessly held her arms out to her, a gesture of acceptance and reconciliation that wasn't lost on Lizzie. As mum hugged her, she looked behind her and gasped when she saw the children smiling shyly at her. Lizzie pulled back slightly to see the expression on mum's face, and called the children closer.

"Maureen, these are my children, this is Marcus, and this is Allie. Kids, I'd like you to meet...your grandmother..."

Mum looked at her in wonder, tears brimming in her eyes as she called both of them closer to hug them. Her eyes never left their faces.

"Look at them, their beautiful, and they look so much...!" she smiled, her eyes darting to Lena for a second, and Lizzie nodded as she smiled back. "I know, I finally got something right!"

Mum hugged all three of them as tightly as she could.

"Thank you, Lillibet, thank you!" she murmured. "Your father's in the back garden; he was playing cards with his friends last night and had a couple of glasses too many of Ouzo, so he's feeling sorry for himself right now; I think that'll soon disappear! I didn't tell him about you, or the children, Lena asked me not to, I hope that's all right with you...?"

Lizzie took her arm for a second, then looked at me.

"Darryl, you go through first, please; I know how much you wanted to see him again, I can wait a few minutes; Lena and I will come in shortly; go on now, I know how long you've waited!"

I swallowed, trying to dislodge the massive lump in my throat as I walked through the house to see my dad again; subconsciously I was expecting him to have deteriorated, to look somehow smaller or diminished as his sickness took its inexorable course, but he looked the same, a little more colour in his cheeks than the last time I'd seen him, but his weight seemed good, and his breathing was almost inaudible; being here obviously agreed with him. He was dozing, a copy of the Cyprus Mail newspaper on his chest, and I stopped to grin, he looked so familiar in that pose, something I'd seen nearly every Sunday morning of my childhood when he settled down in his favourite armchair in front of the TV to read the papers, usually lasting about half-way through before dozing off. I must have made a sound, and his eyes flicked open.

"Darryl, hello son!" he smiled, and I moved across to hug him, so glad I had my dad back. After what seemed like an eternity he pushed me away so he could look at me.

"You're looking well, Darryl, very well; work must agree with you. Where's Lena?"

I pointed at the front of the house.

"She's talking to mum, she wanted to give me some time alone with you. How are the meds? Have they still got you on Formeterol?"

Dad nodded. "It seems to work better than the Salbutamol, and for longer, so I've stuck with it, and the Chief Physician here agrees; no need to change if it works."

I made to go and get Lena, then the doctor took over, and I checked his temperature, his pulse, and listened to his chest, and yes, I had my stethoscope with me; most doctors would rather travel without their trousers than leave their most fundamental diagnostic tool behind, and I'd inherited that instinct from my peers and mentors. All seemed to be well, and just as I was helping him button up his shirt again, Lena came into the room. She immediately hugged him fiercely, almost smothering him in her enthusiasm, dad laughing and spluttering as he fended her off. And then he looked at the door and saw Lizzie. His eyes opened wide in astonishment and his face paled.

"Hello daddy!" she murmured, while dad's mouth opened and closed, but no sound came out. Lizzie came closer, to kneel next to him and take his hand. "I'm so sorry daddy, so very sorry, please forgive me for taking so long, I was wrong to leave, and then I was afraid to come home because I didn't know how to put it right!"

Dad took her hand in his, then suddenly pulled her close to him, hugging her while he whispered in her ear. I looked away, otherwise I was going to start bawling; Lena was already there. A movement caught my eye, and I looked over to see mum and the kids standing in the doorway. Dad also caught the movement, and as he registered what he was seeing a look of complete astonishment came over his face. Lizzie looked up and saw the direction of his stare, and smiled happily.

"Daddy, this is Allie, and Marcus. Babies, come and say hello to your Granddad!"

Now the family was complete.

*

We stayed for a week; I would have like to have stayed longer, but the children had to go back to school, and I had to go back to work. Mum and dad had twigged that Lena was expecting; the morning visits to the bathroom and the loud retching sounds soon gave that away, and mum went from being a calm, efficient, Nursing Supervisor to the psycho-neurotic mother of an expectant mother. Dad, Allie, Marcus and I stayed out of the way while mum, Lizzie and Lena banded together. Eventually they calmed down, the women taking long shopping and sightseeing trips while Marcus, dad and I hobnobbed with the RAF staff and flight-crew he'd befriended in Akrotiri; the look on Marcus' face the day he got to sit in the cockpit of a Tornado was worth the price of all the airline tickets, his seven-year old face glowing as he got to be what every little boy wants to be; the pilot of a jet fighter. We did lots of family things too; as mum and dad lived on the Sovereign Base Area of Kolossi, we got to use the RAF facilities, which meant a certain amount of time sunning by the pool while RAF Flight Crew ogled Lena and tried fruitlessly to pick her up, and Allie flirted outrageously with, and broke the hearts of, every boy her own age from the RAF families stationed there.

Dad was completely bewitched by his grandchildren, and both Marcus and Allie had fallen in love with him within minutes of meeting him; it quickly became normal to knock on his door first thing in the morning with his meds and find both of them already there, sitting on his bed, while he told them stories of their mother, or his life in the RAF before Lizzie was born, and the two of them invariably sat either side of him at lunch and dinner, both of them never more than a few inches from his side and always ready to pass him the salt, the bread, a napkin, anything. Lizzie glowed to see her children bonding so closely with her family as they discovered their grandparents. Mum took to the role of grandmother as though born to it, just as Lena had predicted; she was utterly besotted by both children and their astonishing resemblance to dad and Lena; it was easy for her to relate to them because of that resemblance; anyone who looked so like her own child was always going to find a special place in her heart.

In turn, I'd never seen dad so relaxed or at ease; perhaps coming here had benefitted him; he certainly thought so. I still wasn't completely convinced; I didn't like the idea of them being marooned in a foreign country, but I'd seen the facilities at the hospital, and been impressed at the standards of palliative care, so I couldn't in all honesty object on quality of care grounds. My objections were far baser; I wanted my dad near me, but I had to admit; being here was probably best for him. I shuddered to think what one more English winter would have done to his lungs; at least here, he could grab a few more precious handfuls of life than he could ever hope for in the damp and cold of England. Lena in turn was never more than a few feet from him, and it became usual to see him with his arm around her as she stood next to him, his ear pressed against her abdomen as he tried to detect any sign of his grandchild, or sometimes just to feel the nearness of his daughter.

All too quickly, the week was over and we had to leave. I was quite prepared for Lena to tell me she was staying a few more weeks; not only would I not have objected, I would have agreed wholeheartedly. She needed to be near mum, she needed that older female companionship as her pregnancy progressed, but Lena seemed quite happy to come back with me, which puzzled me slightly, then I got it; she had Lizzie now, and she had Marcus and Allie; Lena had family to fall back on; she was part of a clan now.

Leaving was a wrench, even though I knew we'd be coming back in the spring, if not before; more than anything now I wanted to take that picture of my father with my baby, and I wanted to come back at least once more before then; being separated from them for six weeks had been almost unbearable, and this week had helped to sponge some of that away, but I couldn't bear the thought of another seven or eight months or so before we saw them again, so perhaps Christmas would be a good time to visit; if we worked it right, we could maybe bring Lizzie and the children again during their school holidays so we could have a last family Christmas together...

Saying goodbye was the hardest part; mum and dad couldn't come to the airport with us, and the children had grown so attached it was distressing and upsetting to watch them cling to mum and dad; hell, I almost jumped out of the bus and waved it off, but sense prevailed and I left with my family, watching mum and dad dwindle in the distance until the bend in the road cut off our view. Lena was snuffling against me, and I wasn't far behind, and Lizzie, Marcus and Allie were all shiny-eyed as well. It was a sombre group who boarded the plane, Allie pre-empting the seat next to me so she could huddle up against me and cry, Marcus doing the same and holding Lena tightly, with Lizzie holding Lena's hand the all the way home.

beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,272 Followers