Big Girls Have Much More Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wank it off!" he ordered. Marion obliged him and turned to sit on the toilet seat again with Peter's slippery prick in her grip. It took her three short firm thrusts to send the contents of his balls all over the toilet cubicle, and all over Marion's hand and arm. Peter almost collapsed on the floor but just managed to support himself. They were silent for around five minutes before they made a move. Marion was totally spent.

The two of them cleaned up and dressed so comfortably together it was as though they had been married for years. They tidied the room up and made plans to go home together that very evening. They approached the toilet door. "Now what?" asked Peter, suddenly nervous that he was going to open the door to a bunch of smiling faces and loud applause.

"The Time Warp's on?" said Marion, with a big smile.

*

Copyright © Les Hansom 2009

12