Big Hero Sex Ch. 02

Story Info
GoGo decides to one-up Honey's gift to Hiro.
1.4k words
4.71
36.3k
36

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 01/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,588 Followers

It wasn't that GoGo didn't like Honey. Honey was great. A good friend, an awesome chick. But Christ, was it annoying how she always got the guys. Without even trying! They took one look at her 'adorkable' act and her vintage fashion and they just lined up to let her be their Manic Pixie Dream Girl—if they didn't run screaming from GoGo first.

Because she dressed the way she liked and was tough and spoke her mind—just like Honey. So how come Honey hit some 'dude sweet spot,' had won some feminine etiquette lottery where her personality matched up perfectly with what guys were looking for? GoGo was Asian, for Christ's sake! What kind of world were they living in when an Asian girl couldn't even find a white guy to go out with her?

That evening she brooded all through the party they threw for Hiro; no one noticed since it wasn't so far off from her resting bitchface. But seeing Wasabi get Hiro a bonsai tree and Fred give him a first edition of Amazing Spider-Man 104, she realized what was really bothering her. That basic bitch Honey Lemon had shown her up. Seeing her tits was supposed to blow Hiro's mind. Now, who gave a shit? He'd gotten some weak-ass head and that was going to be the big scoop of his eighteenth birthday. Honey probably hadn't even deep-throated him and he was still going to tell his grandkids about it. It just wasn't fair. It was downright un-American, really.

After cake, she grabbed Hiro by the arm and bodily pulled him away from the next party game. "We need to talk!"

"We do?" Hiro asked. "We can't just grunt at each other like usual?"

GoGo opened up a closet door, threw him in, then followed him. The door locked behind her. They were scrunched up a little tight with all of Wasabi's spare parts—he could build a whole second university, it seemed like—but there was enough space.

"What's with you and Honey?" GoGo demanded.

"Nothing!"

"Nothing? I saw her eat your dick, Hiro. She swallowed."

"Yeah, I was surprised by that too." Hiro scratched the back of his neck. "Look, I don't know what's going on with her, first she wanted to kiss me, then she got all jealous, then she ate my—then that happened. But, I really don't see how it's any of your business." He paused. "Wait, the two of you aren't...?"

He stared off into space, his pants suddenly growing tight.

GoGo snarled. He was probably thinking mostly of Honey, like GoGo wouldn't totally dom her.

"We're not! What about you? Are you dating Honey?"

"I don't know! No! No, not if you're not!"

She growled. Typical of Honey. So many men she could just grab one, put him to use, then toss him aside like used Kleenex. "So the two of you aren't dating?"

"I don't think so. If we are, she hasn't mentioned it."

"So you might be?"

"I don't know! What's a handjob mean? Is Olive Garden code for something?"

"But as of now, as far as you know, and from what Honey Lemon has told you, you are single?"

"Yes!" Hiro finished, exasperated.

GoGo smirked to herself. When the cat was away... "Well then, there's no reason you can't touch my boobs."

Even that simple sentence put a twinge through Hiro's cock. GoGo could've seen it from all the way across the room.

"And even less reason I can't touch you," she added throatily, reaching down to rub at the crotch of his pants. She felt his cock swelling. It was like she had a magic touch.

Her voice dropped huskily, every word bringing Hiro's shaky hands closer to her breasts, as if he were a robot responding slowly but surely to voice commands. "You can play with my tits. Feel them. Pull them. Squeeze them. Suck them."

Hiro's hands finally closed on GoGo's breasts, anointing them with the fresh sweat on his palms. He could feel their firmness. It was forbidden knowledge burning in his brain. GoGo Tomago's breasts are firm. And her nipples—he stroked them as if they were fragile. They got hard. GoGo Tomago's nipples get hard FAST.

"Twist my nipples," GoGo said tersely, as if she were giving Hiro instructions she had already been forced to repeat twice. "Twist them. Pull them. Hurt them."

"But I don't want to hurt—"

"HURT THEM!" GoGo hissed, pressing down hard on his cock. He did as she said, twisting and pulling, making her mewl softly, rub her palm along his hardened cock. "Good boy. And now we take it out."

Hiro found himself cupping GoGo's breasts tightly as she fished his cock out of his pants. Like he was afraid she'd run off. But GoGo wasn't going anywhere. She lifted his prick free of his fly and gulped with delight, seeing the swollen cockhead even bigger than it had appeared in the bus window.

Score one for the home team, she thought, always having been annoyed on behalf of the male members of her race when people said Japanese men had small cocks. If that were the case, Hiro must've been the palest black guy in San Fransokyo.

She closed her fist around his manhood, stroking it, almost cooing over it. He kept toying with her cleavage like he was performing some arcane ritual, putting the utmost care into squeezing them and rubbing his hands over them.

"Nice cock," GoGo said, smacking her gum. "So, how'd you like feeling it in Honey Lemon's paw?"

"It was good," Hiro replied, eyes shut.

She pumped at his cock, stopped a half-second, pumped at his cock again. "Tell me about it. Say the words."

His voice became thick, strained. "I liked when she put her hand on my cock."

"What about when she sucked your cock?"

He groaned. "She didn't..."

"Typical. Such a tease. How about you stick this big shaft of yours in my mouth and we see how you like that?"

Hiro groaned louder. "That'd be good!"

"It sure would," GoGo said sardonically, falling to her knees.

The opening was far too narrow, but she tried to push her tongue into his cockhead anyway, the forceful pressure making Hiro groan instantly. She reamed the narrow slit with her tongue, cleaning it of precum, but wasn't satisfied by that. Instead she lapped hungrily at the collar of his cock, leaving Hiro gasping for air before sucking out the fresh precum she'd caused.

Moaning herself, she forced her lips down his prick, inching down the shaft without stopping until his cockhead probed the back of her throat. Then she racketed back and forth, pistoning his cock with her greedy mouth, pumping out saliva on every slurping bob. She showed no control in devouring his cock. Just a desire to suck, long and hard, to put every muscle she had in her throat and mouth to its best use. Not one inch of his cock went untouched by both lips and tongue.

Hiro groaned so loud, the noise seemed like a physical presence crowding into them in the cramped room. He put his hands on the back of his head; was shocked that she let him. In fact, she moaned encouragingly. Holding tight to both the sable-black hair and the streak of dyed violet in it, he began to push himself into her gullet. "Early birthday present for you," he quipped. "Another inch to suck!"

She looked up, he thought with some admiration for his quip, and gobbled his cock even faster. Hiro felt the blunt pulp of her throat again and again, as her bobbing up and down became a smooth glide for his cock between her tongue and the roof of her mouth. She was gulping down spit and precum like they were Zima.

Then she used her hands. Kneaded his balls like they were dough, rattled them like marbles, made them stiff and hot and she held them in her palm and wouldn't let them go, even as her ricocheting sucking threatened to rip his shaft away from them. Spit-slick lips pounded at his cock, clung as tightly as they could to it while still moving up and down his hardness. Hiro bayed like an animal as his cock was stolen from sight, again and again, the room filled to the brim with her wet sucking, his desperate groans. Her pitching head, his big cock getting bigger.

She sucked his cock like it was the only thing she could breathe. Although it seemed like years to him, it barely took any time at all for Hiro to come.

Hiro staggered out of the closet on noodle-legs and was instantly stampeded by Honey Lemon. He just managed to get the door shut—slammed in GoGo's face—before she bulldozed him against it. "Hiro! There you are! I've been looking everywhere for you!"

Zev95
Zev95
1,588 Followers