Big Hero Sex Ch. 03

Story Info
Honey wants Hiro to give her a gift of his own.
1.5k words
4.67
29.1k
25

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 01/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,585 Followers

Hiro staggered out of the closet on noodle-legs and was instantly stampeded by Honey Lemon. He just managed to get the door shut—slammed in GoGo's face—before she bulldozed him against it. "Hiro! There you are! I've been looking everywhere for you!"

"Are you drunk?"

Honey shook her head so hard that her hair slapped Hiro in the face. "No, no, no, I just had one of Fred's cocktails, just one."

"You know he's not a licensed bartender, right? I saw him put hot sauce in a highball once."

"Hiro, I've been thinking. We should date."

Whoa,Hiro thought.GoGo wasn't kidding about running out of time to get a blowjob from her.

"Oh-kay..."

"Okay! Okay? Great! Yes, finally, I thought I was such a slut, swallowing your cum, but if I'm your girlfriend, it's totally fine!"

"I think you've unwittingly exposed a bit of a double standard..." Hiro really hoped she didn't want to consummate the relationship right away. He thought his balls must look like water balloons—before you turned the faucet on.

"Because I looked up how much, you know, an escort would charge to do that and it is just—" Honey rolled her eyes. "Enormous! You could make a down payment on a car for that much! The website has it listed as a fetish, can you believe that? I can't believe I got you such an exorbitant gift!"

"It's fine," Hiro told her. "Really. You're just that generous a person."

GoGo pushed on the closet door and Hiro pushed back, keeping it shut. He was not at all eager to have Honey figuring out what they'd been doing in there. Even tipsy, she was still a genius.

"But I don't want you to feel obligated to have to top that for my birthday, or for Christmas, or as my boyfriend."

"Maybe we should go on a date before we start calling ourselves—"

"You can just eat me out and we'll call it even."

"Eat you..."

Honey grabbed hold of her panties, excitedly wiggling them out from under her miniskirt and down her leggings. "Oh, I mean my vagina! Not my forearm or anything,duh.I forget sometimes you're a virgin."

Grabbing the top of his head, she used her superior height to shove him to his knees like she was cramming more clothes into an overstuffed suitcase. Hiro found himself staring at a miniskirt that was just too mini to cover up what Honey wasn't wearing. It was a lot pinker than GoGo's... shaved. He wonder if she always did that or if it'd come with the decision to boyfriend him.

Then, Hiro looked either way down the hall, finding it blessedly clear of passersby. The party had stretched long into the night and it seemed everyone would be either there, having a good college time whether or not the founder of the feast was present, or asleep. But he really didn't want to test his luck, as crazy good as it had been that day already.

"Maybe we should do this in private," Hiro said, fancying that he couldhearGoGo breathing inside the closet, like one of those bulls that blared steam out of its nostrils.

"No! I want the whole world to see! I have a great boyfriend! A boyfriend who eats pussy!" And, giggling somewhat manically, Honey zoomed her hips and pressed her cunt right into Hiro's face. "Lick it for me, boyfriend," she coaxed.

Hiro parted his lips. He stuck out his tongue. She tasted sweet. Big surprise. What really shocked Hiro was how she shuddered and moaned at the first touch of his tongue, like he was running an electric current through her. Like he was playing a musical instrument with it.

He played his teeth over her clit, Honey crying out in low, broken tones with every nook and cranny that rubbed against her stiff pink bud. Then, when he was sure he wasn't hurting her, and careful not to press on it too hard with his teeth, he caught it in his mouth and sucked hard. Honey trilled like a bird singing.

"Oh gosh, oh wow!" Honey cried, in-between gasps, "this is the best birthday presentever!"

***

Trapped in the closet, only stopped from ruining Hiro's fun by the fact that it was his fuckingbirthday,GoGo kicked softly at a packaged mophead. And it sounded like Hiro was really good at eating pussy too.Sheshould've been the one finding that out. She'd blown him, for fuck's sake, he should be blowing her back, not eating Honey out because she'd given him a measlyhandy.

"Oh heckin' darn!" Honey virtuallybarkedthrough the door. "You are the best at eating pussy! I wish I had a medal to give you! A ribbon! Some... thing... laminated!"

GoGo sighed and tugged at her shorts. If she was going to have to listen to Honey Lemon have an orgasm—assuming such a thing was detectible by human hearing and wouldn'tshatter glass—she should at least try to enjoy herself. She grinned.Thatseemed like exactly the advice Honey herself would give her.

***

He put his hands on her slim hips—slipped them down to her quivering thighs, up under her skirt where her ass subtly curved, a slope he lost his fingers in as her clit trembled in his mouth. She huffed, but not as loud as before, and as he kneaded her ass, he gave her clit a break to lick at her labia, finding it warm, wet, his tongue dragging over fresh moisture with every lap.

When he tried to press his tongue inside her, he found her sex clenched tight. It caught hold of his tongue, tight as latex. Then seemed to pulse, right down his body to his cock, which was shockingly stiff again. In fact, it strained at Hiro's fly, throbbed with the idea of being back in Honey's hand, in her mouth, in GoGo's mouth, even inside her, trulyinher...

"Oh geez!" Honey squealed, her hips beginning to rock with every tonguing twitch Hiro made between them. "I need a photo!Foto!"

Hiro looked up disbelievingly to find Honey's phone quick-drawn, the Yellow Submarine case pointed at him as she took a 'foto' of him with his tongue in her snatch. At least he was memorable, Hiro supposed. Then Honey put her hand in his scruffy hair and started humping his face, riding his flapping tongue like a bucking bronco, waving the smartphone around like she was at a rock concert and didn't have a lighter.

"I'm gonna come! I'm gonna come!" Her belly heaving, her ass squirming in Hiro's hands as she shifted her weight, Honey tightened her grip on her smartphone hard enough to crack the case—bit her lip—went cross-eyed behind her glasses. "I'm coming!" she updated, Hiro tasting a sudden gush of flavor inside her, a clutching against his tongue as her sex quickened.

Knowing she might be sensitive, he took his lips away, brushing them into her carefully shorn pubic hair and kissing at the prickly skin there. His hands meandered down her legs, up her back, stroking her through her climax.

Honey seemed to be hyperventilating. Hiro had only seen her that excited about My Little Pony before. She swept a leg over his shoulder so that she was straddling his kneeling body, hands on his face making him crane his head slightly to be stuffed back against her cunt. "Don'tstop!I can come again, if you keep doing it, I'll come again,again and again and again,just don'tstop,suck me till mybrain falls out!"

Hiro wondered if that hadn't happened two minutes again. He licked, but hearing her pant and moan, imagining it was his cock doing that instead of his mouth, was driving him up the wall. His penis felt three sizes too big for his pants. As he kissed hungrily at her slit, he also undid his fly, wrestled his stiff manhood out of it. It felt like he was trying to pat his head and rub his belly at the same time, but he managed it. Then, sweet bliss as he rubbed at the needful hardness all up and down his shaft, making him coo into Honey's pussy as much as he licked at it.

Suddenly, Honey's shifting ass jerked away from his face, leaving himlingusingthe air. "What are you doing!?" she demanded. He looked up to meet her eyes, staring down at him like hisleastfavorite color was pink or something. "Stop! Don't do that!"

Hiro looked down at his cock in his hand. It was incriminating evidence. "I'm... sorry, I didn't know that it would bother you, I wasn't going to, I mean, I didn't mean to—"

"You can't come like that!" Honey insisted, as pedantic as she would explain the difference between robots and androids. "All over the floor likeFredor something!" Grabbing him by his lapels, she yanked him to his feet with surprising strength. "With a hard-on like that, you could take my virginity!"

"I could?"

"We could become sexually experienced together!"

"We...?"

"Right here!"

"Here?"

"Right now! We just need some privacy!"

And Honey threw open the closet door.

Zev95
Zev95
1,585 Followers