Big Hips Ch. 01

Story Info
She forced to suck black cock.
1.3k words
3.67
132k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alicia70
alicia70
14 Followers

After two months of college, I finally knew my grades would be good and that I could easily do the work. My social life was nil. My roommate and dorm mates wanted me to go out on weekends but I was too worried about school to this point. I decided it was time I should go out with the girls.

On Friday one of the girls invited me out again with them as there was a party at one of the Fraternity's where she had a friend.

I told Jill: "yes, what do I need to wear?"

She replied: "something hot if you want to be noticed. There are gonna be a lot of guys there."

"Cool," I replied.

I am about 5'9" 140 pounds,long black hair, blue eyes, attractive, nice breasts, but big. I have large hips which have always made me self conscious. I was teased about it and it has always made me feel people were staring and laughing.

I dressed in a tight blouse with a short skirt. It was the only "hot outfit" I had. Everything was a little tighter then I remembered so I must have gained a few pounds. I was not too thrilled with how I looked but I really didn't have much else.

I had a scholarship, loans and a job. My mother helped a little but she was barely keeping her head above water. Dad had died when I was five and left us with only a $10,000 insurance policy which mom had long since used up. Grandparents were gone and both mom and dad were only children. So it was mom and me. I knew I had to get an education or I would be like mom - a waitress at night and a clerk during the days. And, still not enough.

I realized I was ready to let go and that after really working hard, non-stop for 8-9 weeks one crazy Saturday night would be just what I needed.

Anyway, we made our way to the party and quickly had a few drinks. Soon I felt relaxed. I saw a guy across the room from one of my classes and I started to walk over to see him. I guess I wasn't paying to much attention cause I bumped into Andrea and then knocked her on her ass and then to add insult to injury, my drink landed on her too. Boy, was she ever angry!

She jumped up and yelled: "Lard ass, what the fuck are you doing?"

I was struck dumb. I didn't know what to say. I mumbled an apology.

She said: " that ain't good enough big hips. I should embarrass you like you did me."

I replied: "I didn't do it on purpose - I'm sorry."

I started to walk away when she grabbed my hair and said: "Whoa - you ain't goin' anywhere."

Now a small crowd gathered around us and some of them were Andi's friends who were now egging her on.

She grabbed me by the hair and said: " I know what will make this a lively party and give me payback."

When I didn't respond she yanked my hair harder and yelled at me: "don't you want to know?"

Her friends responded "yes" when I didn't answer.

She turned to me, pushed me hard and I fell right on my ass. While I was on the floor she said: "Give me your blouse and skirt now and I'll let you go home that way, or I'll take all your clothes myself and than have you give a blow job to the biggest guy here at the party in front of everyone."

"Hell no," I replied, "are you crazy - leave me be."

I started getting up only to be shoved down again, this time landing on my ass and having my skirt ride up to me waist. She straddled me and said:

"what'll it be, bitch?"

"Enough, you had your fun. I really am sorry - it was an accident," I replied.

The crowd had gotten larger, no one stepped in to save me and I was scared. Her voice boomed: "I'll count to three and then I make the decision! ...one....two...three."

She grabbed my hair and at that second I knew I had to fight back so I grabbed her leg and yanked hard and she went down. Unfortunately she came down right on top of me. I tried to push her off me but to no avail. She slapped my face several times - I started screaming and exerting all my effort to try to force her off me by me trying to stand up. It was a stupid move, since it accomplished nothing except to tire me out without a result. My face was red, I was scared, emotionally spent and then I started crying. I guess out of frustration and/or just being in a panic.

Her friends were laughing now and yelling "strip her, strip her."

Andi grabbed my hair and blouse, yanked both at the same time and as I tried getting her hand out of me hair the blouse just tore. My scalp screamed for help and with one great surge ofenergy and strength I started heaving Andi off me. Alas, it wasn't my day, she fell over and off me but not without keeping her hand on my hair. I started to get up despite the pain when she sent a fist once, twice, three times in to my stomach. Oof! I fell back, stunned and gasping for breath. She grasped the torn blouse and quickly turned me on my stomach and tied my hands behind my back with my blouse parts. While on ,y stomach still panting for air my bra wa unclasped and removed, my skirt was yanked to me ankles and then my panties pulled down there too. I was unable to do much. As I lay face down, regaining my senses, I once again realized my predicament. I started crying and begging for mercy.

Andi now had a cruel look on her face. She asked her friend to scour the room and find the guys with the biggest dicks to compete for a blow job from me. When she said that I yelled : "NO, Please. Don't."

She spanked my ass several times saying: "if you don't shut up I will make it much worse - lard ass." I sobbed into the floor. I was cooked goose and I knew it!

Her friend quickly came back with 3 guys, 2 from the football team and one from the basketball team. They had to be 6 foot 6 or taller. Two were very big guys while one was in better shape. One guy was black and 2 were white. Andi told them that the winner got a blow job from me and the winner was the guy with the largest dick.

They all unzipped, and it was obvious that the winner needed no ruler to measure the accuracy of the competition. I looked and saw the winner was the black guy and he was huge...in length, weight and girth. Andi again pulled me up by my hair and as I yelled, the huge black cock was forced into my mouth. ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. He pistoned back and forth,putting his hands behind my head. I thought I would die of asphxyia or gagging before it was over. The crowd chanted as he pistoned into my mouth. He just kept going and going. As it went on I was able to partially control my gag reflex and also breathe through by nose. I was aware of the crowd but did not see them as my vision was obscured by pubic hair.

Finally he pushed my head strongly into his loins and held me there. I was able to breathe but not control the gaging. He started cumming and spewing volumes down my throat but lots escaped due to the gagging and splattered all over my face and chest.

He let go of me and I fell to the floor. He leaned over me and asked: "Do you want me to take you somewhere - away from here?"

I was in shock and said: "please"

He bent over, scooped me up and carried me away to the crowd cheering and laughing.

alicia70
alicia70
14 Followers