Big Is Beautiful Mature Is Divine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“My Darling boy you have made me happier than any time in my life. But how can we be together I am so much older than you?” She said through watery eyes.

“We can if you want us to be together. We can live together and I can be your son or even better I can be the son of your sister who died recently. I have come to live with you. We can do it if you want to try.” I said.

“What about your mother?” She asked. ”Never mind about her she has wanted me to move out for a long time. She has a boyfriend and he and I don’t see eye to eye. She will be happy to see me out on my own.” I told her.

I never went home I moved in with Rowena. She has a big home out on the edge of town. I have a car now and I come into the business on time every morning and run errands for her as a member of the mail room staff. I don’t fuck up except when she calls for me to come to her office.

We live together and we make love every night even if we did during the day. Rowena is no longer a virgin any where. She has learned to accept my foot long cock in her behind. We go on vacation three times a year and when we are alone out of the country we act like the lovers we are.

She is no longer embarrassed by the difference in our ages. But best of all she is still the best cocksucker I have ever known.

Love to all who love:

12