Big Jake

Story Info
Big Jake uses you, boy.
3.7k words
4.31
144k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Needing money for college, you take a job at the local hardware store. The owner is a man named Jake, in his mid 50s, with grey hair and seamed, leathery skin. Jake has large hands, wears blue jeans and cowboy shirts, and seems in excellent shape for his age. He is very strong, loading cement bags weighing 50 lbs on the shelves without really breaking a sweat. He was raised on a nearby farm, and lives there now, alone, a recent widower. The first week or two is okay. You pull about 20 hours a week, loading shelves, doing cleanup, and helping customers as needed. During this time, your little slut brain has noticed that Jake has a nice firm butt, and seems to have a bulge at times. He always treats you nice, not too formal, not too personal, just the right boss-employee relationship.

Then, at the end of the second week, Jake asks you to help him get some supplies at the warehouse. You hop in the truck and take a ride out to Jake's farm, where one of the largest barns you've ever seen serves as his warehouse. He backs the truck up to a small door in one side and tells you to follow him. He takes you around through a side door and around the inside until you reach a small room filled with sacks and boxes of supplies. Jake pulls the rope next to the door, lifting the door up the outside of the building. "I want you to hand me those sacks there, one at a time. Be very careful, as I don't want any breakage." Jake tells you.

He watches as you carefully lift a heavy sack, weighing 50 lbs to your chest. Then you walk the few steps to the small door and have to lean over to slide it out over a sill that is nearly 18 inches wide.

"Boy, you're going to break your back doing it that way." Jake says. Then he shows you, putting the sack down on the wide concrete sill and leaning over with his back bent at 90 degrees. Then he slides his arms under the sack and slowly 'walks' the sack forward on his forearms. "Do it that way, nice and easy, and you won't hurt nothing."

So you pick up your sack again and start working. Jake goes outside and starts taking the sacks from you and then lifting them into the truck. Twenty minutes later, your lower back is sore and weak, you're breaking out in sweat, and your arms feel like lead. Jake tells you "Only need three more sacks. You slide the next few out the hole as far as you can while I grab a few more items, then I'll give you a real treat, something to help you feel good." You slowly struggle to get the next sack into your arms and stagger to the sill where you put it down. Then you lean over, slide your arms under the edges, and start 'walking' it over the edge. Just as you get as far out as you can go, you're starting to lever the sack onto the ground, when the door above you slide down until it pins you! It's tight, not enough to cut off your breathing, but tight. You don't drop the sack, but you hurry to lower it down. As you finally let go, you hear a couple of dull thuds behind you. Reaching back, you get your hands under the door and try to lift it, but it doesn't budge at all. You struggle a little, but are firmly wedged in, so you shout for help, turning your head to the right to look towards the door where you entered the barn.

"Jake, hey Jake! The door just dropped. I'm stuck!" You yell.

Just as you finish yelling, your left hand is pulled far out, and a loop of rope secures it to the wall. Shocked, you quickly turn your head, just in time to get slapped. You see stars, and your eyes start to water. By the time you've blinked them clear, your right hand is pulled far out and through a loop of rope in the side of the barn. Jake then pulls on the rope and knots it tight, trapping your right hand as well. Then he turns and walks around the side of the barn.

"Jake, what]s going on? Please! What are you doing? What..." Just then you feel someone at your hips, loosening your belt. You start to kick and scream. "Stop that! You let me go right now. Leave me..." and a big strong hand starts slowly crushing your balls....you buck your hips a little, but can't get any leverage... then the hand gives a hard yank. The pain almost makes you black out. You stop moving a take a few deep breaths, more concerned with assessing the damage than that your pants are being slid off, your shoes and socks removed.

"Please Jake..." you begin, until you feel the hand start squeezing your balls. You stop talking immediately. Then the strong fingers slowly start pulling the waistband of your underwear down.... over the small bulge you've started... until they reach the floor and are removed. Then your left ankle is pulled to the left, you feel a rope go around it, then its pulled tight and you can't move that leg at all. The same thing happens to your right ankle. By now, the air flowing over your exposed anus is starting to make you really hard, your tiny cock trying to straighten while pressed against the bar wall.

You feel Jake's big hands grasping your hips, you can feel the fly of his button-fly jeans rub lightly against your crack as he pulls your hips back and lifts, then one hand holds you in place while another slides some firm, and rounded against the sill. You realize it is a rubber pad, like people with bad back use. Once its in place, stretching your legs fully, and arching your back due to the pressure of the door on the small of your back, you feel Jake patt your ass lightly.

Then, you feel his hands start to slowly slide over your ass, in small circle, lightly... then you can feel them gliding easier as he rubs something oily into your butt... moving in ever bigger circles... playing with your anus.

"Jake, that..."

And his hands squeeze your balls hard. You scream a little and try to jerk forward, but can't move at all. The hand keeps increasing pressure until you go silent again... then it lets go and pats your ass. Then back to the massage. By this time, you are as hard as can be, your little dick just pumping up and down. The thought of big old Jake fucking you up the ass is making you horny, but he's taking so damn long! And this isn't the most comfortable position either... the small of your back aches, your cock and balls dangle, and your hands can't move, while you are straining to support your head.

The hands keep massaging you, while fingers start to probe your ass, one just entering, then withdrawing, then returning and going deeper. Then again, deeper this time... out again... back again... and out... then in, all the way.. the finger wriggles around in your ass. Then SMACK... the hand hits your left butt hard.

"Ouch, damn it. Stop..."

And the other hand really crushes your balls and give them a massive yank downwards! You shut your mouth and scream with your teeth clenched, then arch your back a little to try and stop the stinging. Your eyes tear up, and you breath hard for a few minutes... and don't even notice when the second and third finger start entering you.... the SMACK... and you jump, but bite your lip and say nothing... then his hand pats you softly... and the three finger start fucking you rythmically... then SMACK! and they pull out....

You wait.... arching your back a tiny bit, trying to wiggle your butt... waiting for Jake's fingers to return... nothing. Damn! Then, you start to try rubbing your dick against the wall, but the back support holds you too far away. You squirm and hump, but nothing. You want to call to Jake, beg him to continue, but the spanking lesson has sunk in well, and you keep your mouth closed.

Suddenly, you feel Jake's hand around your cock, stroking it. You hump into his strong hands, trying to get a rythm, but Jake only strokes you until you are fully hard, then you feel him pull a condom over your cock. Then, you feel sliding something up and down against your balls, slowing as it passes over your anus, up, down, up, probe, down, up, probe, down, each stroke pressing more into your anus. It feel huge as it slowly strokes you. Up, probe, down, up, probe, down, up, PROBE, down! The tip really pushes against your hole for a second, then withdraws... then it returns... and pushes again. This time it stops moving and you feel Jake grip your hips, then it slowly SHOVES into your ass. You feel the pressure building, while Jake grips your hips and pulls back. IT pushes, more and more, you feel your anus spread, until it hurts, then burns, then POP... in it goes. And you moan in relief... for a moment, while it continues to slowly fill you up... your anus is clamped on Jake's big cock as it continues sliding in... and you feel him bottoming out... but he keeps coming.. oh God, how big is this dick... and you feel its pressure against your stomach, pushing your little cock up from behind... totally filling you.

Finally, just as you're wondering if this dick is going to start coming up your throat, you feel Jake's stomach on your ass.... then SMACK and SMACK and SMACK... with each hit Jake thrusts into your ass then pulls out a little, then SMACK back in, and pull out, SMACK back in... and he's fucking you, only a few inches, but deep powerful strokes... you can feel your body being crushed against the back brace. The pain and pleasure are both amazing... fucking you in and out, in and out.. SMACK, in, and out, SMACK, in and out, SMACK, in and out.

You hear a strange mewing sound and suddenly realize it's you... your head is hanging, and you are so focused on that massive cock fucking you that you're making small unconscious moaning, so deep and long it is almost one continuous sound.

Just as you are starting to get ready to cum, Jake grabs both your hips in his hands, braces his feet, and starts to pull way out.... then SLAM forward hard, then out..... SLAM.... out.... SLAM... out.... SLAM.... it feels so good, being totally fucked and used like a whore by this big cock, but the back and forth are bruising your hips, and making your neck whip a little. It's almost making you swoon... SLAM... out... SLAM... out... SLAM... and the tempo speeds up....then SMACK, SLAM... SMACK... SLAM... SMACK... SLAM, SMACK,SLAM,SMACK,SLAM... and then Jake's cock is buried deep in you, pulsing as he shoots his cum in big waves. The first wave hits you like a brick, and you shoot as well... and more waves while Jake keeps SMACKING your ass and fucking you with shorter and shorter strokes.... until finally he stops. Then, he slowly wiggles his hips, causing waves of pleasure to break through you... and you feel yourself cumming until your little dick is soft... Jake's isn't yet, his is still semi hard, but you feel him slowly withdraw.

You can hear the final separation as his cock pops free... and you relax forward, resting fully against the rest, then you feel Jake's hands gently sliding the condom off your cock... and then you feel something cold and hard sliding into your ass. It's not as big as Jake's cock, but nice sized... then you feel a stiff wire being run from the thing in your ass up to the head of your cock, where it tightens just under the head until it really pinches. Then Jake pats your ass and you hear him leave the room.


You are so tired and empty feeling, you just lie there.

Then you hear Jake's footsteps. He comes around the corner, holding your cum-filled condom and carrying a chair. He's not wearing any pants, and his dick is about 8" semi-soft... with a condom still on it... you also notice that his condom is filled about three time as full with cum as yours.

He sits down and slides the chair forward, lifting your head by your hair until his condom-covered cock is right below your mouth. Then, he leans back and lets go. Your chin hits his dick until you lift it off... he grins at you and then slowly pulls his condom off... turns it inside out, and says, "lick the condom off boy, clean it up good."

"Jake, please, I don't..." and your pleading cuts off as a big electric shock hits your ass, balls, and head of your cock. You jerk forward and howl, trying to pull away. Jake just grins at you and shows you a small remote control with a big red button. "Lick it off boy. And clean it up good."

You lower your head and lick the condom once. The taste is familiar because you've tried your own several times, but his is stronger, more masculine somehow. Jake grabs your hair and guides you. "Cum on little boyslut, lick that cum off." and Jake rotates the condom until all sides are clean... then he carefully places it on your back, between your shoulder blades. You can feel the slimy wetness... cooling against your skin. Its totally humiliating. The tears start to well up, until you see Jake's hand slide towards the remote... then you blink quickly and look alert.

Jake just grins at you, and then puts his hand on your head and presses down gently. "Clean me up boy." You hesitate for a moment, not quite willing to do something so... humiliating, so.... homosexual, so... feminine. Until Jake looks at you hard and reaches for the remote..... then you lean down quickly and start licking.... he again grabs your hair and guide you.... making you spend a lot of time licking his balls, and even, with a little force from Jake, down to his sweaty ass... then up to the tip... and finally, Jake lift you by the hair until you are looking him in the eye.

"Like that cocksucker?" he asks.

You don't know how to answer. Part of you, the deep down hidden part of you loves it. But other parts are horrified, speechless, wanting to suck his cock, and begging to be forced. Jake shakes your head. "Answer me cocksucker. Do you like that?" You look into his eyes... and see that he is going to use you either way... and you bow your head and open your mouth small, "yes" and then start to suck his big cock... and its a stretch.

Jake starts to harder a little, growing longer and firmer as you bob... his hand keeps you stroking to his time... then he lifts you off. "Stay there slut."

Then he holds your condom over his cock and squeezes you cum out all over his cock. He then turns the condom inside out and says, "you know what to do."

And you lean down and start licking while he talks to you about how nice and tight your ass was... and how he knew you wanted a good fucking by how often you stared at his bulge, or bent over and arched your back in front of him.

Once you're finished, he puts the condom on your back next to the other one. Then he puts his hand on your head again and pushes down. You bend your neck and start to lick the cum off his fully hard cock... and he keeps pushing down until you open your mouth and start sucking.

He keeps pushing down, and lifts his hips up... forcing that big cock deep in your mouth... you try to breathe, to stretch your mouth wide enough.... it hurts, but you manage the width... but the length is too much... and you gag... a little at first, then more. "You won't get the whole thing in your mouth today slutboy, but you will take at least half of it... and if you throw up on my dick, you'll be licking it clean. Is that understood?"

You look into his eyes, tears dripping. "Yes."

He shakes your head hard.... "it's Yes, Sir."

"Yes Sir."

Good... now get back to work... and you do. And Jake keeps pushing down, and fucking his hips up... slowly stroking deeper into your mouth. Meanwhile, he tells you how he knows you'll be a great cocksucker... because you didn't even squirm at licking cum or sucking dick... not really. You just got right to sucking... and he keeps stroking in and out, gagging you on every stroke, deeper, firmer... and then, he suddenly stands, wraps one hand around the back of your throat, and the other under your chin, straightening your throat, and starts slowly fucking his cock into your mouth. You suck... and gag, and choke, and then struggle to breath... your ass and hips are bucking as you struggle for air... then Jake SHOVES his cock into your mouth... completely blocking your throat, and making you really retch... then he is spurting again... big waves of cum squirting into your mouth as he says, "That's it cumboy... eat your treat... that's a good slut." You are getting light headed, but his dick keeps pumping.. you can feel big gobs of cum sliding down your throat... and then when you start to cum, you realize for the first time just how much you love sucking cock. As Jake slows down, and your world starts going a little dark... you are swallowing and sucking... moaning with pleasure... then he slowly pulls out. You swirl the tip of his cock one last time and he's free. You can just taste his musky cock-scent and saltiness on your tongue.

You drop your head down and suck in air... spots on your vision tell you that you almost fainted.

"Rest there a moment slutboy. I'll go get you loosened up."

Jake lets your hands loose, but says, "don't move just yet... don't want those condoms to drop in the dirt"

He then head around to the back... and you can feel him in the other room as he rubs something over your ass... wiping up the oil. Then, once its pretty wiped up.... you feel him remove the buttplug and wire rap.... but he puts his hand on the small of your back and says, "I'm putting something in your ass, don't move."

You tense a little, then relax... and he starts stuffing the rag he used to wipe the oil into your ass... you can feel the greasiness as he slowly fills you as... he keeps shoving it in... packing it tight. Its not as big as his cock, but about the same size as the metal butt plug. Then he pats your ass again. "That's a good boy. Now don't move while I lift the door. You can feel the door lift. Suddenly, you are light again.. the weight is off your back... you arch a little and rub your butt against Jake's soft cock. "Down girl." he says... and the sudden comment makes you duck your head in shame as you realize you've been acting like a proper whore. The tears well in your eyes a little... then you feel him reach through the door and grab the drying condoms.

"Okay now, back up easy."

And you do, until you feel Jake grip your balls again. "Now boy, look what you've done to the wall."

And you look down and realize that you've cum on Jake's wall... your knees tremble as you look over your shoulder with fear.

"On your knees and lick that clean."

You drop down and get to work... the rough surface of the board hurts to lick, and you worry about getting a sliver... and then the board is dry and clean.

"Good boy. Now stand up." And you do, though leaning forward a little as the cloth in your ass is really filling. He hands you your jeans, socks and shoes and says, "Get dressed." You look around for your underwear... behind you, on the floor, until he chuckles, "Son, they're in your ass... and you will keep them there until you get home... and then you'll throw them away... along with every other pair you own. Do you understand me?"

You start to nod as tears come to your eyes again, but then you realize you don't understand and you ask, "Sir, I don't understand. Why can't I wear underwear?"

Jake smiles, "Boyslut, you CAN wear underwear... once you've earned them, and IF you wear the right kind."

"Yes Sir. What's the right kind? And how do I earn them?"

Jake looks a little stern at you, "I'll let you know. Now, get dressed."

And you do... Jake leaves the room while you're dressing. Once you're done, you start to feel the pain in your ass and mouth and throat.... then he come back holding a large book. "You see this cocksucker?" You nod. "This is your diary. Take these two condoms home and tonight I want you to write about what happened today. Then bring this to work tomorrow. If you've done a good job, you'll get a reward. Otherwise, you'll get a punishment. Do you understand cockslut?"

Looking at Jake, standing there with his flaccid cock still dangling, while you're dressed, with your underwear shoved up your ass, you realize that Jake owns you... literally. He doesn't need black mail, physical threats, or anything. Just him being Jake, and you being you, means that he owns you... your mouth, your ass, and anything else.... you look up at him and carefully nod, "Yes Sir."

12