Big Jenny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darrell was safely out of sight when I made my way up Jenny's stairs. I rang the bell and Jenny answered the door naked. Her hair was messy and her eyes were puffy and red. "Hey baby," she said as she kissed me deeply. Her tongue slipped deep into my mouth. She guided my hand to her pussy as we kissed.

I returned the kiss. I could taste it. I slid my fingers inside her. I could feel it. I knew what she needed. I wanted it.

"Lay down," Jenny directed me to the floor and straddled my head.

I could see thick gobs of cum bubbling from her just fucked pussy. She lowered her pussy to my mouth and I licked cum from her lips as she moaned softly. I swallowed it and attached my lips to her pussy. I sucked hard drawing a mouth full of cream from her depths. I licked, sucked and cleaned every delicious drop from Jenny's just fucked cunt as she came repeatedly.

"You liked it didn't you?" Jenny asked softly. She knew that I knew.

"Yes," I admitted. I was embarrassed.

"Take your clothes off. I'll be right back."

She returned wearing her harness. Her big cock swung lewdly as she walked over to me. "You want me to fuck you don't you baby?"

"Yes, please," I quickly responded.

"Suck it first. I'll be good practice," she said as she waved her cock in my face. I knew exactly what she meant and though I couldn't admit it I wanted it.

My lips parted and I noisily sucked on Jenny's cock. She pulled it from my mouth and directed me onto my back. She knelt between my legs and looked into my eyes.

"Do you want my cock Richie," Jenny asked as she poured lube over my cock, balls and asshole.

"Yes," I panted as she raised my legs and rubbed the slick smooth head over my puckered ass.

"Beg for it," Jenny demanded as a sexy grin spread across her beautiful face.

"Please fuck my ass Jenny," I begged. "Please, I need you inside me." It had been nearly two weeks since she had last fucked my ass and I was consumed by lust.

"Okay baby," she said sweetly, "I'll fuck your man cunt." She sank her cock inside me in one steady motion.

I groaned with the humiliating combination of pleasure and pain as my girl friend started to fuck my ass.

"Did you like eating Darrell's cum from my pussy," Jenny chided as her hips slapped against my ass. There it was an admission of guilt but I didn't care. The thought of her fucking her enormous ex-boyfriend was a turn on. I loved her and imagining her in the throws of orgasm made me happy and rock hard.

"Yes," I admitted as my cheeks flushed crimson red.

"Do you love me?"

"Yes Jenny, I love you," I replied honestly as she relentlessly fucked my ass.

"Jerk your cock baby," Jenny panted.

I wrapped my fist around my lubricated cock and furiously pounded it.

"Cum for me baby," Jenny said loudly as she fucked me hard and fast. Her cock touched that sensitive spot inside me and it drove me crazy.

"I'm close," I panted. My hand was a blur on my stiff dick.

"Tell me you love me." Jenny smiled.

"I love you baby," I cried out as my dick pumped ribbons of cum onto my belly.

Jenny continued to fuck me hard as I came. She pulled her cock from my ass and bent down to lick the cum from my belly. She held my cream in her mouth and slid up beside me.

Our lips met in a soft kiss and we shared my cum as Jenny opened her mouth and pushed my cream past my lips. Her soft kisses and the taste of my cum caused my excitement to rise.

"Do you want to watch him fuck me," Jenny asked as her hand squeezed my growing cock.

"Yes," I said sheepishly.

"Good, he's gonna drop Davie off at his mother's after the movie and come back here for the night. Does that excite you baby?"

"Yes," I answered quickly. I had never imagined having a threesome with another guy. I had never thought I would want one, much less one where a girl I loved was going to fuck another guy, but I did.

Darrell let himself into Jenny's apartment as we lay naked in her bed. I heard him undress in the family room.

"He's here baby," Jenny whispered as she stroked my cock. She pushed the covers off her thick curvy body and spread her legs wide.

Darrell walked into the room naked and ready. His cock was hard and it was huge. It easily dwarfed my good sized dick. He was in his early 30's but his body was that of someone much younger and very athletic.

"Holy shit," I gasped as he walked over to Jenny's side of the bed.

"Did you get her nice and wet for me Champ," Darrell asked as he settled between Jenny's splayed thighs.

"He did," Jenny moaned as Darrell sank his nearly 9" cock into my girl friend's soaking wet pussy. Jenny held my dick in her hand and squeezed it hard. She turned toward me and we kissed passionately while Darrell pounded his big dick into her.

Darrell fucked her hard for ten minutes as Jenny moaned, groaned and yelped unintelligibly. Sweat covered both of their bodies when Darrell pulled his dripping cock out of her pussy.

"Clean me off," he said to Jenny. She rolled onto her knees and started to lick his juice covered dick. She had forgotten all about my stiff dick and she was completely engrossed in licking and sucking Darrell's big tool.

I stroked my cock beside them on the bed as I watched Jenny slurp and slobber on Darrell's big dick.

"Lie down baby," Jenny instructed me between licks on Darrell's dick. She kissed me and I could taste the familiar flavor of her pussy on her lips. "Turn around."

I lay with my head toward the foot of the bed. Jenny straddled my face and lowered her pussy onto my ready mouth. I started to lick her pussy and she took my dick into her mouth.

I was engrossed in licking my sexy girl friends pussy when Darrell moved behind her big beautiful ass. His cock pushed my mouth out of the way and I watched in awe as Darrell's big hard cock split Jenny's pussy lips.

His big shaft sank balls deep into Jenny's pussy just inches above my mouth. I could smell the musky scent of his cock and balls as they brushed across my nose. Instinctively my tongue flicked out and touched his balls. The taste was salty but not unpleasant.

"Its okay man," Darrell said in a deep baritone, "You can lick and suck my balls."

I was simultaneously embarrassed, humiliated and inspired by his words.

Jenny slid her legs back and lowered her pussy until it and Darrell's cock touched my lips. I licked her hard clit and Darrell's shaft as he fucked her.

My tongue was everywhere. It slithered across his sweaty balls. It pressed hard against the thick vein on the underside of his dick. It flicked repeatedly over Jenny's clit until her legs quivered and she came hard.

Darrell pulled out of Jenny's pussy and she climbed off me.

"Your turn," she said excitedly as she guided his dick to my lips. "Darrell likes his dick cleaned between positions." She moaned softly as I acquiesced and accepted his mammoth cock into my mouth.

I licked and sucked his dick as though I had been doing it all my life.

Jenny climbed off the bed and put on her harness. She directed me onto my hands and knees between her and Darrell. She lubed my asshole as I continued to suck on Darrell's hard throbbing cock.

I moaned around his thick cock head as Jenny sank her fake dick into my depths. There was no pain just hedonistic pleasure as she fucked my ass with long fluid strokes.

Jenny held my hips and thrust her big black cock into my ass as Darrell's bigger black cock slid down my throat.

"You look so sexy sucking Darrell's big cock," Jenny praised as she continued to fuck my ass. My dick throbbed as her cock stroked that spot deep inside me.

Saliva ran down my chin and tears ran down my cheeks as Darrell's massive dick repeatedly touched the back of my throat.

"Suck it hard," Darrell ordered as he fucked my mouth. "Your reward is on its way." His hands held my head steady and he thrust his dick down my throat.

"Suck his big dick baby," Jenny cheered as she fucked my gaping asshole.

"Here it comes bitch," Darrell grunted as he pulled his dick back so only the head was in my mouth.

Hot cum splashed into my mouth. I gulped the first shot and it slid down my throat like a salty raw oyster.

Darrell's cock continued to spit salty hot cum into my mouth and I swallowed it as fast as it came. He pulled out and unleashed two final blasts of thick cream onto my face and lips.

"You're right Jen, he does suck a mean dick," Darrell chided as he walked from the room.

Jenny rolled me onto my back and eased her dick back inside me. "Jerk off while I fuck you baby," she ordered.

I wrapped my fist around my dick and pumped it hard while Jenny fucked my ass. I looked at her beautiful face and her gorgeous curvaceous body as my cum boiled in my loins.

"Cum for me baby," she said softly.

"I'm close," I moaned.

"Tell me you love me." She smiled sweetly.

"I love you Jenny," I cried out as my dick unloaded buckets of cum onto my stomach.

Darrell was dressed and ready to leave by the time I came. Jenny stayed naked and I felt a pang of jealousy as she kissed him good bye. She climbed into bed with me after Darrell left and I slept in her arms all night.

I awoke hard. Jenny was just waking up and her hand quickly found my stiff dick.

"Make love to me," she pleaded.

I climbed on top of my beautiful amazon goddess and guided my dick into her warm wet hole. We fucked long and slow and Jenny came twice as my dick slid in and out of her.

"I love you Richie," she whispered as I came inside her. It was the first time she said those words and I was on cloud nine.

The next week was hell. I was studying for mid terms, Jenny was busy with Davie and work was so busy that we got almost no time to talk. We did talk on the phone each night and we had phone sex a few times as my roommate slept.

Friday at work Jenny cornered me in the stock room. "I need you so bad," she teased. "Feel how wet I am." She guided my hand under her dress and I felt the sloppy mess between her legs. "That's all me baby. No cum just pussy juice."

I knew Darrell had been away all week so unless she was fucking someone else it was all her.

"Eat me," she said softly.

"I can't, we'll get fired."

"Fine," Jenny said angrily and stormed out of the room. I didn't see her again and someone told me she went home sick at 4pm.

I was a wreck that night. All week long I had looked forward to spending Friday night with Jenny but she was mad at me and I hadn't talked to her since she had stormed off.

Mike and his Crystal invited me to go to a party with them but I declined. I cracked a beer and turned on the TV when they left. Four beers later I was slightly drunk and even more depressed. I stripped my clothes off and climbed into bed in just my boxers. I drifted in and out of an alcohol induced slumber for a few hours and just before midnight I awoke to a knock on the door. I figured Mike had forgotten his keys so I climbed out of bed and opened the door in just my boxers.

"Hey baby," Jenny slurred as she pushed past me. "This is Kristine." Jenny pulled the much shorter girl into her arms and kissed her deeply as I shut the door behind them. We've been drinking." She giggled and kissed the short platinum blonde again.

Kristine was short, maybe 5'3" tall, with a boyish body and a cute face. Her blonde hair was cut short and framed a face devoid of makeup. She wore a loose tee shirt that hid any hint of tits and loose ripped jeans.

A tent formed in my boxers as Jenny kissed her butch friend.

"Where's you roommate," Jenny asked as she walked over to me and reached into my boxers. She fished my dick from them and stroked it as Kristine sat and watched from Mike's bed.

"Mmm," Jenny moaned as she stroked and squeezed my hard dick. She pulled her shirt over her head freeing her big braless tits.

I leaded toward her and tried to kiss her but Jenny pushed my head away. "No kissing, I'm mad at you," she pouted, "Make me cum and maybe I will kiss you."

Jenny shimmied out of her tight jeans and sat bare assed on my bed. I knew what she wanted and I quickly dropped to my knees.

I inhaled deeply smelling the sweet scent of her arousal.

Jenny spread her legs wide and I lowered my face to the wet matted mess of fur between her legs. Her pussy was soaking wet. It tasted sweet and fresh and I sucked on her swollen lips making her moan softly.

"Get over her you sexy bitch," Jenny said playfully to Kristine.

Kristine quickly walked over to Jenny. The short butch girl was clearly submissive to Jenny and she waited for her next direction.

"Take your clothes off and let me see your sexy body," Jenny said to her lover as I continued to lick her wet pussy.

Kristine peeled her shirt off and dropped her jeans to the floor. She stood in a pair of men's boxers. Her body was tight, angular with straight hips, small a cup tits and not an ounce of excess body fat. Her flat tits were capped by big red candy kiss shaped nipples that ached to be sucked.

Jenny pulled Kristine onto the bed beside her and they started to kiss as I licked Jenny's delicious pussy.

My tongue strummed Jenny's clit until my sexy amazon babe came hard.

"Lay down," Jenny ordered. I quickly lay on the bed and she straddled my hard cock.

I guided my stiff rod into her molten pussy and she started to ride me hard. Jenny's giant tits bounced enticingly as we fucked.

Kristine sucked Jenny's tits and the sight was beyond erotic.

I felt my climax building when the door swung open.

Mike stood wide eyed as he watched Kristine, Jenny and me fuck. His girlfriend Crystal pushed him into the room and the both looked on.

"Holy fuck," Crystal slurred. "Is this the girl he jerks off on the phone with at night?" She asked Mike.

"I guess so," he stammered as his girl friend started to undress. They were both drunk and he did nothing to stop her.

"She's hot," Crystal told him as she pointed toward Jenny. "How'd he ever get her?"

Jenny continued to fuck me, unfazed by the intrusion and our new audience.

"Hey Mike," she said to my roommate as though it was a completely normal situation. "Take your clothes off and join us. Your girlfriend is obviously into it."

Jenny told Kristine to help our guests out of their clothes and Kristine made a bee line for Crystal.

Crystal was a short big boned field hockey player with thick muscular legs, broad shoulders, big tits and a cute round bespectacled face framed by short red hair.

Kristine freed Crystals big floppy tits from her D cup bra and started to play with the big globes as Mike undressed.

"Come over here Mike," Jenny said as she slowly ground her ass against my hips. I knew what she wanted and I was ready. She reached out and took his dick in her hand.

Mike looked over at Crystal to make sure she was okay with the situation but Crystal was intently staring at Kristine, who had moved down between the athlete's thick thighs.

Jenny grabbed Mike's dick and pulled him closer. His dick was only 5" long and not very thick.

Jenny stroked Mike's cock making him moan softly. She directed him next to the bed beside me and pointed his rod at my mouth.

"Suck his dick Richie," Jenny ordered.

I looked at Mike and he was stone faced. If he had a problem with me sucking his dick he didn't show it.

"Don't worry baby, he wants you too," Jenny reassured me.

I parted my lips and accepted his little dick into my mouth. Jenny went wild as she watched me suck my roommate's dick. She bounced hard on my cock.

Mike came quickly and without warning. I swallowed his load as Jenny continued to ride my dick until I filled her with a huge load of cum.

Jenny, Kristine and I spent the night in my room. Mike and Crystal left sheepishly after they both had cum.

Mike and I never spoke of that night and he left school at the end of the year.

"I'm pregnant," Jenny told me as we sat in her small apartment two days before Christmas.

"It's mine?" I asked tentatively. I knew she had been with both Darrell and me in the last two months and me exclusively for the last month.

"It has to be," Jenny said quietly, "I've only been with you and Darrell and he had a vasectomy after Davie was born."

Jenny and I have been married for 13 years. Our Daughter will turn 13 in August. We no longer experiment. We can't we have tried it all and we both know exactly what we want.