Big Jim and Little Tim Ch. 03

Story Info
James has unscripted CFNM incident with Jane's mother.
6.4k words
4.45
25k
5

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/17/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day's work done, James and Tim showered and dressed. The locker room was empty. The crew had loaded their equipment in the van and since departed. Monica was in the lobby, talking with the staff person who had just arrived for work. The health club would be opening in less than hour.

"You okay with your sister?" James asked.

"Yeah, it's cool."

"Remember, she volunteered to suck me. I didn't ask."

"Hey man, don't worry about it. She's an adult, she can do whatever she wants."

James smiled at his cohort. "So you secretly beat off for her to watch? That's so cool, kinky, but cool. Listen, if it's any consolation, I think your sister is hot."

"She's my sister, what can I say?"

"As far as I'm concerned, you're the lucky one. I'd give up everything I own to have Jane sit on my face."

Tim smiled. "Monica's probably going to whip my ass over that one," he laughed.

The men went out to the reception area. James headed for the parking lot. Having been intercepted by Monica, Tim happily resigned himself to his fate. The director had naughty things planned for her young stud, although an ass whipping was not one of them.

"I'll see you tomorrow," he said to James, who kept walking.

"You know how to get to Tim's house," asked Monica?

"Yeah, I got directions. See you at eight."

"Save your energy," she reminded him."

Jane was still in the parking lot. The hood of her car was up and she was peering inside. There was a slight breeze in the air, which played tricks with the hem of her skirt. A little tiny sliver of rose-colored panty appeared every now and again. James tried not to care. Just another one of her teasing tricks, he imagined.

"Can I help," he asked?

"James, thank God you're here. There's something wrong with my car. I can't get it to start."

James didn't know a lot about cars. He fiddled around, without success.

"Just leave it here. I'll drive you home."

"I couldn't ask you to do that. I live down in the Marina."

"Relax, that's just thirty minutes from here. I'll run inside and tell the staff. You're friends with Pete. They won't mind if you leave it here. Tomorrow you call triple A and have them fix it. "

"You're a sweetheart, James."

The ride to the Marina was uneventful. James swore that she was tempting him, sitting in the car seat in a very casual manner, allowing her skirt to ride up high on her thighs. And those two buttons on her blouse were still undone. Her bra teased him mercilessly. Despite the temptation, James remained focused on his driving.

"Come on inside," Jane suggested, as he pulled into her parking garage. "I'll fix us some lunch. It's the least I can do."

Jane lived on the top floor in a modern, two-bedroom condo that was in a three-story building in the moderately upscale neighborhood of Marina del Rey, which was located alongside the Pacific Ocean. Not bad, he thought to himself.

"Tuna fish sandwich okay," she asked?"

"Sure, anything's fine with me." He walked to the large balcony and looked out. "Nice view."

"Hey...oh sorry," Jane giggled; "I thought you were checking me out." Having opened the refrigerator door, and bending down to get a jar of pickles, she assumed that the nice view he was referring to was her backside.

"I've been a perfect gentleman today. No peeping, no leering, no suggestive comments. I didn't even know what color panties you had on until you removed your skirt."

"You've been very respectful," she agreed. "I've noticed." Referring to the balcony that had commanded his attention, she said: "now you know the secret on my tan. I'm out there every chance I get."

The balcony was large and private. It was big enough for two lounge chairs and a table.

"Very nice indeed."

"In fact, I was planning to catch some rays this afternoon. Why don't you hang around? You could use some sun."

James paused. "I...uh..."

"Silly me," she said, coyly. "You must have plans. I suppose your girlfriend is expecting you."

"Kristy? No, I'm a free man all afternoon."

"Good, then it's settled. Come let's eat. There are still lots of good hours of sunlight left. The sun hits the balcony perfectly in the afternoon."

"I'm going to take a shower," she said, after lunch. "Go ahead outside." James hesitated. "Don't be shy," Jane said. "It's totally private. The only reason I wear a bikini is because the tan lines make me look sexy. Don't you agree?" James gulped.

"I think you're real sexy, regardless of tan lines."

Jane smiled. Anxiety was written all over James' face. "It's not a big deal; you can sunbathe nude. Don't get shy on me now. It's not like I haven't seen you naked before. Here," she said, handing him a tube of suntan lotion, "put this on your thing. We don't want that to get sunburned, do we?"

"That, that, was different," James sputtered. That was work. This is...this is different."

"Don't be silly. I'm going to shower. See you in a few."

This is a fine spot I'm in, he thought. But what could he do. Still feeling a bit weird, but yet titillated, he removed his clothes, left them on the couch, and went out to the balcony. Mindful of Jane's warning, he rubbed the suntan lotion on his cock.

James could hear the water running in the bathroom. This wasn't so bad, he thought. Pretty soon Jane would be lying down next to him in her bikini. Mr. Penis began to stir. Don't touch it, he said to himself, despite his desire to; don't force it. Let nature take its course. But lying there in the nude was very arousing, enhanced by visions of Jane. What a great feeling it was, to lie back and have Mr. Penis do its own thing, without any stimulation other than James' fertile imagination. Within a minute after lying down he had a fourteen-inch erection that rose up to his naval. That didn't take long, he thought. All was well.

After about fifteen minutes the water in the shower had turned off. It has been a test of endurance for James not to touch his penis during that time, but showing a surprising amount of discipline, he had refrained from doing so. Soon Jane would be on the balcony with him. He wondered what color bikini she would have on. How revealing would it be? What about her reaction, seeing the fourteen-inch version of Mr. Penis? Would she be offended, damaging all the good will he had built up during the day? Would she take it as a compliment, or would it simply be business as usual? After all, Mr. Penis did have a habit of being erect in her presence. James was dying to find out. His cock was starting to ache with anticipation.

James thought he heard voices. Startled, he turned around. Jane came rushing through the slide door and out to the balcony. She was clad only in a towel, but she had a look of distress on her face.

"My mother's here," she exclaimed.

"What?"

"Oh my God...listen, we don't have any time. Just follow my lead. Whatever I say, back me up."

"What...what are you going to say?"

"I don't know." Going back inside, she tried to block the view of the balcony, she tried to stall for time, she tried to delay the inevitable, but her mother wasn't stupid.

"What's going on," she demanded to know? "Jane!"

"I can explain. He's just a friend."

"I bet he is," replied her mother. But her tone quickly changed. Her daughter was all grown up, and not for a minute did she believe that Jane was sexually inexperienced. Catching a naked man on her daughter's balcony wasn't the worst thing that could have happened and, besides, he looked kind of cute trying to cover up his nudity. Doesn't he know that his hands aren't doing a very good job of concealment? And how could they? Oh my, this boy was extra-large!

"Mother, this is James, and James, this is Margaret Santori, my mother." With one hand pressed against his cock, James extended a hand. About two inches of Mr. Penis, including the reddened, stimulated cock-head, peeked out from above. Jane's mother was about fifty, but the years had been kind to her; she had aged well. She was shorter than her daughter, but she had a very attractive face. James now knew why Jane was so pretty.

"Jane, I'm waiting."

"Uh, James is a...he's a nudist. Yes, that's right; he's a nudist, a practicing nudist. That's why he's naked. He usually does it at home, because he's...you know...so shy. But he's finally stepping out; he's going to a nudist camp next weekend and needs to work on his tan, so I let him come here to sunbathe. It's a very big step for him, and I've been supportive. It's all very innocent."

It sounded like a reasonable explanation, under the circumstances, but James was getting a sinking feeling. Mr. Penis had drooped down a little, to about twelve inches, making it a little easier to cover up, but not by much. His cock was semi-hard - still embarrassing - and he dared not remove his hand. He had come to enjoy showing off his appendage for appreciative females, but Jane's mother? She was hardly appreciative, and she wasn't the kind of female he had in mind.

"Innocent?" Her mother noticed that Jane was clad only in a towel.

"Oh this; I had just come out of the shower when you rang the bell. I was going to put on a bathing suit. I always wear one. Look, see for yourself." Jane opened up the towel just enough to reveal her tan lines.

"Jane, cover up!"

"It's okay mom. James is a...well, I don't know how to say this; it's a little embarrassing...but James is...it's okay James, she'll understand. James is gay. There's nothing going on between us. He's a gay nudist. You can imagine how stressful that is for him."

"What about that," his mother asked, pointing at Mr. Penis?

"That? Oh, well...you see...James is conflicted. He's not sure whether he's gay or straight. He's hoping that going to the nudist camp will help him decide. You know...see who is it that gets him more erect, men or women."

"I see," replied her mother, but it sounded like she wasn't buying what her daughter was selling."

"Okay, there's more, if you must know." Jane took a deep breath. "I didn't want to say this, because it's very personal, and nobody's business, but uh, James...well, if you must know, James is still a virgin."

"A virgin!"

"Yes, that's right, a virgin. And there's a reason why he's uh, why's he's so big right now. He denies himself. Sometimes to relieve the pressure...I mean, he's a man, and we know that men have urges...uh sometimes he, you know, masturbates."

"What!"

"He can't help it. He doesn't even have to...you know...touch it. Nature takes over and does it for him. James just got through telling me that the other day he woke up to find a puddle in his bed...you know, a wet dream, I think they call it."

"Oh you poor, dear boy," his mother exclaimed, looking straight at him. "Why didn't you say so?"

"Well, uh..."

"Mother, James is saving himself for marriage. But he doesn't know whether he wants to marry a woman or a man...like I said, he's conflicted. I'm the only friend he has who he can confide in."

"Oh, how awful. It must be a terrible strain. But there's nothing to be ashamed of. Young man, I'm sure you'll work it out."

"And what's worse," said Jane, maliciously, "is...well, you see how big he is down there. He's very embarrassed. He's afraid people will think he's a freak."

Mrs. Santori melted. "Oh James, you poor, sweet, innocent young man. You don't have to be ashamed. Please, you're among friends. There's no need for shyness. You don't have to cover up. You can relax; I've seen a few naked bodies in my life, although...my goodness!" Jane's mother could not mask her surprise. As soon as James moved his hand, a rigid penis that was hovering between twelve and thirteen inches popped into sight.

James was red with embarrassment. Jane however, was feeling proud of herself. Her improvisation had been successful; her mother had gone from angry to sympathetic. The momentum had shifted in her favor. It was in her nature to tease, it was in her nature to manipulate, and she'd never have a better opportunity than right now.

"Now mother, like I said, James is a practicing nudist."

"You go to a nudist camp...like that," referring to his erection?

James wished he could die. He saw the change that had come over Jane. He knew that she was going to try and exploit the situation. He thought about telling Jane's mother the truth, but he couldn't bring himself to do it.

"James was telling me that he only gets, you know, erect, when he's among friends. The strangers at the nudist camp shouldn't have an effect on him."

"Thank you, James. I want to be your friend. I am your friend. So you mean that...that erection is a way of showing your friendship?" The woman smiled. "You poor, dear man; give me a hug." And as she pressed up against Mr. Penis while doing so, she could feel the hardness, the stiffness, and when she stepped back she saw that his appendage had grown. Mr. Penis was maxed out. Fourteen inches of man-meat was staring back at Jane and her mother. James was mortified. He wished for once that his cock would listen to reason. A boner was his worst enemy right now.

"You see, mother, he likes you." Jane beamed. This was working out better than she had imagined. "Now that you're his friend..."

"We are friends, right, James?" He nodded.

"Mom, the first thing you have to learn is the nudist handshake. You see, when nudists greet each other they don't shake hands. They uh..." Jane reached for fourteen inches of man-meat and shook it vigorously up and down. It sprung right back up upon her release. The resounding, slapping thud was loud and clear

"That's how nudists shake hands, she said." James felt like he had been struck by lightning. It may have only lasted a second or two, but the touch of Jane's hand on his most sensitive area jump-started his entire body. James could feel the stirring of love juice building in the lower regions of his shaft, where he prayed that it would remain.

"Why don't you try it, mother?"

"Well, if James doesn't mind, I think I will. You sure it's all right?" James sighed. What could he do?

The older woman gleefully took hold of the enormous, swollen shaft and shook it the same way her daughter had, the only difference being that she neglected to release her hand. It remained on his shaft, gently fondling it. The pressure on the base of his enormous shaft only increased.

"Nudist handshake, you say? I could get used to this."

James was quivering. "I think you can let go now," he said.

Jane's mother laughed. "Sorry, how stupid of me. I got carried away. It's not every day that I get to see a big, strong man like yourself."

"You mean it's not every day you get to see a big strong penis."

"Jane, please; don't embarrass the man." But it was Jane's mother who was turning red. "Why is your penis so sticky? You didn't have an...how should I say this...you didn't have one of those natural accidents, did you?"

"It's suntan lotion," he replied. "I didn't want to get burned down there."

She laughed. "Of course, what a dumbbell I am. Sorry if I'm acting a little giddy. You're the last thing I expected to see when I came over here."

"Mother, remember how you were telling me about the biology lessons you give at school?"

"Oh Jane, you can't be serious."

"James, my mother's a teacher at Cliffside. It's a private girl's school."

"Jane, he doesn't want to hear about that." She's right he silently pleaded. Please don't do this, Jane.

"James is a nudist, he enjoys being naked. I'm sure he wouldn't mind. Tell him what you told me last month."

"Well, if you insist. Cliffside is a finishing school for wayward girls, for lack of a better word. Their parents are rich but they have no time for their daughters, so they send them to Cliffside. We're really just glorified babysitters, if you must know. We do what we can, but our main goal is to keep them out of trouble."

"They're fuck-ups," interrupted Jane. "Wealthy fuck-ups. Rich bitches."

"Jane, don't be so judgmental. The girls don't get a lot of attention from their parents. Let's leave it at that. Anyway, biology is one of the subjects I teach, along with anatomy. I've thought about having a male model come in so I could show the girls what the male physique is like. But I'm hesitant, for obvious reasons. I wouldn't even know how to find a male model."

"You don't need a male model. James would be happy to do it, wouldn't you?" Before he could answer, Jane's mother gave some reassurance.

"You don't have to decide now. Classes don't begin until September."

"Didn't you tell me that you had some summer session students?"

"Well yes, there are four girls. They need to catch up on their grades."

"What my mother is saying is that four dumb bitches are so dumb they have to attend summer school."

"Jane. I told you..."

"Mother, wouldn't it make sense to do a trial run before classes begin in September? You could try it out during the summer and use it as a rehearsal. If it doesn't work out, the only ones who'll know are the four dumbest students you got. But think about it, if you could demonstrate to the girls that an extra-long penis is nothing to be ashamed of, it might help James accept his deformity."

"Jane," Mrs. Santori replied sternly, "it's not a deformity. Those things come in all sizes." Looking at James with tender affection, she said: "I apologize for my daughter. Sometimes I wonder if I raised her properly."

"It's okay," sighed James, with tired resignation.

Mrs. Santori looked at Jane. "We couldn't ask James to do it," she said. "The poor dear already suffers enough. Although, I must admit James, you would be doing me a tremendous favor, and it actually might help you get over your shyness. It must be unbearable at times for you to walk around with a big thing like that."

"And we're all friends, right James? Mother, he'd love to help you out. He'll do it. Anything for a friend."

"Oh you sweet man. I have to give you a big kiss. How about the week after next?" James knew when he was defeated, so he nodded in silent agreement. "Come here." James could taste the mint on her breath as she gave him a big smack on the lips. Fortunately, she was careful not to make contact with Mr. Penis, or else there might have been an accident. The least bit of friction could be sufficient to ignite the rocket. Somehow she must have known; either that or else it was simply blind luck.

"Now I must warn you, I will be in control, but these girls can sometimes be a bit rambunctious. I'm not sure how they'll react..."

"Mother, tell you what, I'll go with James. I'll bring him there myself. That way he'll have a reassuring friend, and I can help you keep the girls in check."

"Are you sure you don't mind, James?"

"Mother, he's a nudist. Trust me, he's more comfortable naked than clothed."

"If you say so dear. James, I can't thank you enough."

Jane wasn't through yet. "Why don't you show James what you will be doing to him in the class. You know, so he'll know what to expect."

"Jane, I couldn't, I wouldn't."

"Just a small sample. Just so he knows. He ought to know what he's getting into. Besides, we're all friends."

"I'd rather not. It's all sticky."

"I'll be right back." Mrs. Santori, Jane's mother, smiled at James as the two of them faced each other on the balcony. Jane was gone for about thirty seconds, but it felt like thirty minutes to the naked, humiliated man.

Jane came back with a damp washcloth, which she handed to her mother. "Here, use this." Jane imagined that her mother would wrap the washcloth around her hand so not to get the lotion on her, but Mrs. Santori had other ideas.

"Come here, young man." Grabbing James by his cock-head, she vigorously rubbed the damp washcloth over his shaft. Satisfied, she moved her hand to the lower part of his shaft and repeated the procedure on his reddened, swollen cock-head. Mrs. Santori leaned down for a closer look. Innocently massaging the head with her index finger, she said: "This is most interesting. Does it always get so red?"

12