Big Jim and Little Tim Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James was unable to answer. His entire being was concentrating on trying not to have an orgasm. But the liquid was moving up his shaft. James could feel it rising.

Jane answered for him. "Uh oh, you've done it now."

"What is it? What did I do?"

"I was reading a book on sex education...you know for when I'm married," she lied, "and it said that when the head of a penis gets red it means that the man is close to ejaculating."

"Nonsense, dear."

James began to moan. Jane knew what it foretold. She knew what was coming. "I've heard, mother, that if you scratch right under...you know...the area where it's red, sometimes it goes away."

Mrs. Santori sighed. "Jane, how old are you, twenty-four? But if it will make you happy, I'll do it, just to prove you wrong."

"My book also said that there's a little vein right under that red area. That's where you should scratch. Wait, why is it all wet down there? I thought you cleaned it." Jane knew pre-cum when she saw it. It won't be long now, she thought.

"Ignore her, James. I'm sorry to put you through this, but Jane sometimes gets wild ideas in her head. Scratching, huh? I'll do it quickly."

But Mrs. Santori didn't realize that she was about to touch Mr. Penis at the spot where it was most vulnerable. Jane knew, and she was hoping that James' cock would react the way she suspected it would. James began to moan a little louder as a fingernail began to press against his vein. His legs started to buckle.

"You better stop," he warned. "Oh no...too late." It was also too late for Jane's mother to get out of harm's way, and a tremendous blast of cum propelled out of his reddened cock-head and splashed on to her hand and wrist. Not letting go of his penis, she took a step backwards, but she hadn't counted on a long-distance shooter, and another massive blast of semen was suddenly decorating her blouse. Mrs. Santori finally let go of the enraged beast.

"Overcome with ecstasy, James replaced her hand with his own, and he kept jerking his massive meat. More and more of the liquid love juice kept flowing out. Jane was beside herself with delight. The look on her mother's face was priceless. She appeared shocked, but she also appeared to be secretly delighted.

When it was all over, when the last drop of semen had been drained, Jane switched to damage control mode.

"Mother, I'm so sorry," she said, but it was hard to say it with a straight face.

"It's quite all right, dear. James needed a release. It's very natural."

"That was one hell of a release, Jane teased."

"James, how long had it been since your last release?"

"Uh, too long, I guess."

"I should go and get cleaned up. Will you excuse me?"

"You know, you never told me why you came over."

"Your dress, I have it in my bag." And she went inside to the bathroom to wash the stickiness off of her wrist and hand. There was nothing to be done about the blouse.

Jane followed her inside, and James was left alone on the balcony to contemplate life. The orgasm felt great, but he knew that he had opened an ugly can of worms. Jane's mother and his penis - his semen - were no longer strangers. Jane would have that over him forever.

Jane opened the bag that her mother had left on the table and squealed with delight. "The dress! It's heavenly. Mother!" Jane went into the bathroom and the two ladies hugged. Jane brought out the dress for James to see. It was another one of those retro jobs. The dress was white knit. The bottom of the dress had five narrow, red stripes and the top of the dress, from neckline to right above the bust line, had three narrow, red stripes. The remainder of the dress was white. She held it up under her chin, which caused her towel to slip, and James caught some boob action. It was only a quick look, but her breasts looked ripe. There was no other word to describe them.

"I have to go try it on."

"Jane, don't leave your company. It's rude." Mrs. Santori had returned from the bathroom.

"You're here to entertain him. I'll only be a minute."

Her mother looked at her watch. "I have to go, the parking meter is about to expire. James, thank you again for agreeing to help me out. I'm very sorry about your accident, but I assure you that it's perfectly normal; you shouldn't feel ashamed."

"Thank you," was all James could say by way of reply.

"You are a sweet dear man, and I hope that you find whatever it is you're looking for. And I'm sure you will. And you," she said, looking at Jane, "why can't you find yourself a nice sweet boy like James, instead of all those degenerate types that you seem to attract."

"Mother."

"James, I will call Jane next week with the date for the biology lesson. Thank you again. One more kiss, this time on the cheek, and she was gone.

James stood there with hands on hips. "You really did it to me this time."

"I know," she half-smiled. I'm sorry; I thought you'd be happy. I thought you liked hand jobs."

"It was your mother," he exclaimed.

Jane couldn't help but laugh. 'You did me a big favor by going along, and I know how to return a favor." She took him by the hand and escorted him back into her apartment. Jane's towel slipped again, and this time she tied it around her waist, exposing her breasts completely. It didn't feel awkward, letting James see her breasts; the situation has escalated beyond teasing.

Jane marched him into the bathroom. "Take a shower," she said, "preferably a cold one. I want to see ten inches and ten inches only. That's what it is when it's soft, right?"

Jane sat on the toilet seat and watched as James wash off the semen residue from his body. She began to tingle as James' rubbed and rinsed Mr. Penis. It looked so cute when it hung down limply. It was still huge, though, ten inches, and it was thick; she probably wouldn't even be able to wrap her thumb and finger around it. Jane's mind began to wander. James was a prize she would love to show off. Maybe she'd invite her best friends over for a party. Naked men would serve at butlers. Each girl would have to supply one man each. Jane was sure to win that competition and be the envy of her girlfriends. Wait, maybe that would be better as a Donkey Productions script.

James stepped out of the shower and Jane snapped back to reality. She again took him by the hand.

"Come with me," she said." Into the bedroom they went. "Lie down," she instructed.

Jane allowed her towel fall to the ground and stood before James totally naked. Mr. Penis, which had been facing down in the direction of James' feet, began to twitch. Soon it was facing sideways. Ten inches was now about eleven inches, maybe eleven and one half.

"Your problem is that you only think about pleasing yourself," Jane said. A woman wants to think that she helped get her man off, but with you, she doesn't have to do anything. That's not good. You need to learn self-control. You need to stop thinking about yourself and think about pleasuring your partner. Now I want you to do as I say. I am going to make a man out of you, a real man."

"Okay," James replied meekly. Fear was now overpowering lust. Mr. Penis had gone limp again.

Jane straddled his chest. "Breathe deep," she said. "Forget about your cock. Okay?"

James nodded.

Jane began to massage his chest. She slowly worked her way down his abdomen. The outline of her pubic hair looked so inviting. And her tan lines were sexy; she was right about that. James was getting hard again. "What did I tell you? Deep breathing. It's not about your cock any longer." Jane's hands inched down towards Mr. Penis. She didn't actually make contact with it, but she came close, so tantalizing close. James tried to remain calm, but it was difficult.

"Deep breaths. Come on, you can do it." Jane slid down to James' lower body. She lowered her head, and placed it about an inch from his manhood. She began to blow on it. James could feel her warm breath, which was tickling and teasing his enraged penis, which bucked and bounced like a bull in a pen. The breathing exercises worked okay when it was Jane's hands doing the teasing, but the sensation of her breath blowing on his penis was another matter. She had taken it up to another level. James was at fourteen inches. He was fully boned and he needed relief. His cock was on fire.

"Now this is okay," Jane soothed, looking up at James, referencing his erection. "You should be responding to this." Jane lifted herself and slid forward until her vagina was resting under James chin. "What do you see," she inquired?

"I see the sexiest woman who ever lived."

"No, that's not what you see. Bad James. Let's try again. What do you see?"

"Uh, I see your, uh, cunt."

"That's right," she cooed. She opened her cunt lips wide. "Now what do you see?"

"Uh pink, its pink. A pink nothingness."

"Okay, I want you to explore my lips with your fingers. Go ahead and probe. Move around. Put them inside; try everything, and watch my reaction. I won't fake. If you think I'm getting turned on then keep doing it. If not, try something else."

James was a little nervous, but he desperately wanted to please the vixen Jane. She was part angel and part devil; but right now she was angelic. He played with her entire vagina region, both inside and out. Was Jane feeling it? He couldn't tell.

"Okay, now I want you to use your tongue." Jane lowered her mound on James face. "Remember what Timmy did this morning? You can do better. I know you can. He's just a boy. But if not, that's okay too. Just relax and enjoy what you got. I bet you never thought you'd get this close to my love box."

James didn't answer. He had thrust his tongue inside Jane's pink nothingness. He flicked it fast and he flicked it slow. He went from side to side; he went in and out. Jane began to purr softly. She began secreting, and James could taste her womanly essence. It wasn't very flavorful, but that wasn't important. What was important was that he was trying to pleasure Jane, and as far as he could tell, he was succeeding.

"Oh yes, James," she exclaimed. "You're doing very well. It's not so bad, is it?"

Without removing his tongue, James muffled answer sounded like he was agreeing with her; it wasn't so bad.

"Let's see how you're doing?" Mr. Penis had subsided just a little. He was still hard, but there was room for improvement. "Relax, and let me work on you. Don't think about cumming; don't think about anything. Just enjoy. Okay?"

Using only her tongue, Jane began to massage Mr. Penis from top to bottom. In an instant it had shot up to fourteen-inches. Jane smiled to herself. She knew how to turn a man, any man, on. "Are you doing all right," she inquired?" But Jane already knew the answer.

"Okay, I am going to mount you," she said. "Deep breathing, remember? Take deep breaths. Just relax and let me do the work. Just think about me; forget about your cock. It doesn't exist." Jane picked up his giant organ as delicately as she could and held it upright as she lowered down on top of it. She began to ride him, slowly at first, but with increased speed. Her moans got a little louder. James could feel his cock getting wet. It felt like it had been sucked into a vacuum cleaner, and it was being tickled and agitated by Jane's pink nothingness. He too was beginning to groan. He wanted to please her so very much. He took her advice and tried not to think about his own pleasure, but it wasn't easy.

He looked up at Jane's face. She was looking right back at him, but was she? It was more like she was looking through him. Her eyes were blank; they were vacant. Finally she spoke. "Are you getting close," she asked?

"I'm trying not to, "he replied, "but you're making it difficult.

Jane rolled over. "Okay," she panted, "I want you to mount me and fuck me as hard as you can. Don't worry about hurting me with that fourteen-inch thing. Just fuck me as hard as you can. Find a nice rhythm and stay with it. Don't panic and don't overthink. Just go in and out in a steady rhythm. You need to be comfortable if you're to do a good job. You've done great up to now."

James was a fast learner, although it certainly helped to have a good teacher. He was overcome by the moment. Ever since he had met Jane he had wanted to fuck her, and now he was. He slipped his cock inside her willing and receptive vagina. Jane wrapped her arms around his neck. It took a few moments, but he was able to find a comfortable rhythm, just as Jane suggested.

"Harder," she cried. "You can do it." James increased his speed and began to pound away as hard as he could. He could feel her nails digging into his back. Jane mounded louder and with greater frequency. James kept pumping. Jane's moans were turning into screams of passion, screams of ecstasy, screams of orgasm. He was doing it. He was pleasuring the vixen Jane!

Now it was Jane's body that began to go limp. "Are you okay," he asked?"

"You lie down," she instructed. She took his gigantic cock and put it into her mouth. Her teeth raked over his cock-head. She grabbed hold of his shaft and stroked it up and down in conjunction with her mouth. Now it was James' moans that got louder. They both knew that an eruption was on the way.

"I'm gonna cum," he announced, which only made Jane stroke harder. She removed his cock-head from her mouth and watch with satisfaction as the fruits of her labor manifested itself by a steady stream of sperm, which spilled out onto his chest. This being his fourth orgasm of the day, and second within an hour, it was a standard amount of sperm that landed on his chest; it was not at the Herculean level one had come to expect, which was fine. Volume alone does not make the man.

Jane was sitting on top of James, her hands playing with the spent semen, as if it were play dough. Neither spoke. Each was content to savor the moment.

Later, in the shower, James put his hand on Jane's vagina. She responded by gently pushing him to the ground. She lifted a leg and rested it on James' shoulder and leaned back and braced her head and shoulders on the wall. James didn't need a written invitation. He stuck his tongue back up into what was now becoming a familiar spot. Jane had one hand on the wall for support, and her other was on James' shoulder. "Take me," she said. "Ram me from behind."

James stood up. Jane pulled on Mr. Penis until it met with her satisfaction. Turning around, she faced the wall and placed both hands on it for support. James grabbed hold of his cock and inserted it inside her. He placed both his hands on her hips. Luckily Jane had a large shower. It easily accommodated the two of them. James was able to find a good rhythm. He found it erotic to have his pubic area slap against Jane's backside. Her face was turned sideways, she was grunting. So too was James. Jane looked like she was being pleased, but for the moment he was no longer thinking about Jane. That was before; now it was all about his satisfaction. This was lust; animal lust. Harder and harder he pumped; his cock got tighter and tighter. If felt like a rubber band was squeezing it tight. Finally he moaned long and loud. It was a signal that he had reached his climax point. He pulled his penis out and watch with satisfaction as his semen splashed on top of Jane's buttocks.

*****

Later that afternoon, as he was leaving, he gave Jane a kiss. She turned her face, so that it landed on her cheek and not her lips.

"I think I love you," he said.

"Go back to your girlfriend. Your cock loves me, but your heart belongs to Kristy."

12