Big Jim and Little Tim Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, we have four men," said Mandy. "Who else? Monica said that casting is just as important as the script, maybe even more important."

"I've got a couple of prospects lined up." She picked up the phone. Wilson kept jerking.

"Thank you Dan. Yeah, yeah, we'll fuck afterwards. I promise. Eight o'clock on Thursday...ciao."

Jane sighed. "The things I have to do."

James laughed. "Don't listen to her. Dan's her number one toy."

Jane ignored him. She dialed Tom's number.

"I've been reading about the elephant walk," Mandy said to Stacy. "The men have to line up by penis size."

"I guess James will be at the head of the line then," replied Stacy, still hungrily eyeballing his cock. The two girls laughed.

Jane hung up the phone. "Tom's in. We've got our men. I don't want you to think it's always this easy...we got lucky today."

"Mandy said the men line up by cock size."

"That's right. Big Jim will be the leader...gee, what a surprise. Tom's got a whopper too. He'll be next. How's that, big Jim. Tom will be grabbing your cock. You'll like that." Then to the girls she winked and said: "they're already familiar with each other...in the Biblical way...well not really. They've sucked each other off, though."

"I want to be in the movie too," said Stacy. She found this exciting.

"You can't," said Mandy.

"Don't be so harsh. Hold that thought; we'll get back to it." Speaking to Mandy again, Jane said: "Dan's packing eleven, so he'll follow Tom...and he's got the cutest dick you've ever seen."

"What about Roland?"

"That's right, I forgot about him. Roland will be after Tom, then Dan, then Wilson, and Tim...Speaking of which, how are you coming with that stroke job?"

Wilson was still jerking.

"You hear that, Willy boy? Mandy's cute little brother will have your dick in his hand. If that's not enough to set you off," said Jane, "then I'm a monkey's uncle." Wilson kept jerking.

Finally, after a major effort, Wilson found his release point, and he unloaded his semen on Jane's hardwood floor. He was exhausted, but relieved. Mild applause followed.

The ladies turned their attention to the females. They'd need two. James watched impassively. Finally he could take no more. "Excuse me," he said. "What about me?"

"What about you?"

"I won the contest, remember?"

Stacy stood up. She had been salivating over his meat ever since she first laid eyes on it. "You guys keep working. I'll settle up the bet." She grabbed hold of James' cock and led him towards the bedroom.

James would have preferred Mandy, but he needed practice. Stacy would do fine.

"Go out on the balcony," Jane said. "He's already ruined my bedroom. And besides, we want to watch. There are no secrets here. This is how you become a Donkey girl. And you buster," she said, to Wilson, "clean up your fucking cum!"

Mandy watched with admiration as Wilson did as he was told. She envied Jane for the confident way she was able to deal with men.

Jane looked out to the balcony. "Stacy's got a nice body. If we can get her into a short skirt or something sexy, there's no reason why we can't use her.

*****

James was wondering how he had gotten himself in the position he found himself in. He was hanging in midair from a harness that had been affixed to the ceiling, straps holding his arms and legs. And there was a mousetrap fastened on his penis. Jessie had secured it right under his cock-head. At least someone had the decency to place a tiny piece of cotton inside the spring, which lessened the intensity. Otherwise the damage may have been fatal. Despite the precarious situation, his cock was fourteen-inches firm - Jessie had seen to that. All the women were watching with an unnatural interest. Whoever thought this one up had a sick sense of humor.

Olivia and Roland had spent much of the previous day re-doing the warehouse to look like a dungeon. The original plan had been to make it look like a living room, but as the day progressed they kept coming up with kinkier and kinkier ideas, hence the harness. The day was hot and the air conditioner had not been working well. A repairman would be coming, but not for several hours. Olivia decided to remove her outer clothing, and she was down to her bra and panties. The confines of her bra could not conceal the magnificence of her thirty-eights. She suggested that Roland do the same - they were all friends, right? He resisted, because he was embarrassed to say that he wasn't wearing undershorts. Once Olivia had gotten that confession out of him it was but a small step to have him fully nude. There are times when a woman simply needs a twelve-inch penis poking her insides, and the heat and the nature of the work made this one of those times. Roland may have been gay, so he claimed, but he played both sides of the field. A hole was a hole, as far as he was concerned, and once Olivia had gotten him naked it wasn't much of a struggle to get him hard and get him inside her.

Mindful of the fact that he wasn't a multiple orgasm kind of guy, they relied on tenderness and passion rather than urgency, and almost an hour passed before Roland's semen puddle was being rubbed all over her mammoth breasts. Was it any wonder that they had concocted a scenario whereby someone would be hanging from the ceiling?

It all began with big Jim and little Tim running up to a building, in this case the Donkey productions warehouse. They shot it early, before the parking lot filled with other cars. They made it inside and the camera panned to Jessie leading Roland on a leash. He was on all fours, like a dog. Jessie was clad in a black bra and black thong panties. She wore her expensive gold watch, her expensive necklace and her Jimmy Choo stilettos. She still smelled of Chanel. The only thing missing was her little black dress. She insisted that she should remove it. Monica wasn't sure, but after one look at her astonishingly firm butt and her shapely figure, she happily deferred to her star's better judgment. The first time the viewer would see Jessie she'd be in her skimpy underwear, and Monica was okay with that. Goodbye little black dress. It was sexy as hell, but redundant. Jessie didn't need it to look sexy.

Jessie had two chains in her hand that were pulling on Roland. One was around his neck and the other was around his cock. The cock leash hurt, but Roland insisted that they proceed. He was willing to absorb a little pain for the sake of art. But it did make him look like her captive, her prisoner, which was the point.

Naked James and naked Tim stumbled into the room and hid behind a pillar, where they could observe Jessie as she worked her magic on Roland. "Embrace; put your arms around each other," Monica instructed, and the two nude men did. "Closer together." A camera swung around to capture their penis reactions, but being in the same room as Jessie was an intoxicating stimulant, and Monica was pleased when she saw that both of them were boned up. She hadn't any concerns about James, but she was proud of her little Timmy, who didn't seem to be intimidated by working with James. His cock was smaller, but he was still proud of it. Monica was already thinking about how she was going to reward her young stud that evening.

As always, James and Tim had no idea what was planned for them. They worked better with the element of surprise. What neither realized was that there were times when Monica didn't know what was going to happen either. She often improvised, depending on the circumstances. Under normal conditions Jessie would make any man erect, but seeing that she was in her underwear, and seeing that James and Tim were in their birthday suits, their erections weren't surprising. Wondering what this sexy beast had planned for them was driving their engine. For now they would be content to wait and watch, but Tim was secretly working on his explanation, assuming Monica would make him account for his unbridled passion. He was so mesmerized by Jessie that he'd be willing to do just about anything she asked of him, and he meant anything. Monica was taken by the bounce in their erections, so she spent a little extra film capturing their excitement. She wasn't completely sold on the direction of the scene and, when in doubt, follow the boners. She half wanted James and Tim to have a homo scene right there and right then, but the timing wasn't right, so she let the moment pass.

Jessie pulled out a riding crop and smacked Roland on the butt. The noise could be heard throughout the warehouse. It came from out of nowhere; she knew how to use the element of surprise. Most of the people in the room - which included the five membered crew, the director, the two naked co-stars and the big-boobed woman who was simply there to watch - instinctively winced. Jessie didn't wince, and neither did Roland. She had placed a handkerchief in his mouth for him to bite down on. Jessie played for keeps, but she did it so eloquently, so seductively, that her victims had no reason to complain. In fact, they usually thanked her afterwards. Monica was starting to understand how Jessie could command such a big fee.

Roland, however, was beginning to wonder why he had ever agreed to this, but then he remembered Olivia's thirty-eights and the semen puddle. Women sure were devious, he thought. Maybe he'd be better off sticking with men. That was his final thought before another loud smack shook his entire being. His body shuddered and rose slightly, but the chain clamped to his penis made even simple movements a painful maneuver. The director only hoped that the camera was able to capture his misery.

Jessie never looked lovelier than when she was dominating a man. She was so self-assured, her body moved exquisitely and her butt cheeks rippled invitingly, in conjunction with her swatting. Monica had instructed one of the cameras to remain focused on Jessie throughout the session. Her mind was already thinking ahead, imagining a fetish-specialty line of Donkey Productions videos featuring dommes who pulverized men. Jessie had the potential to be a star. Monica needed to keep her tied to the Donkey brand, which might not be easy once her debut went public. She could probably charge over $100 for a DVD, not to mention the web streaming. Jessie could take Donkey into the stratosphere. Monica made a mental note to talk to Pete about it, seeing that this was more along his line of expertise. She chuckled at the thought of Pete being dominated and having his prostate massaged, as he referred to it. She'd get him to perform in the fetish video and have the ladies put a hurt on him - a real hurt. That horn-dog bastard deserved it. Had he been a little more faithful perhaps they'd still be married.

But still, something was nagging at her. She couldn't quite put her finger on it. Sure, Jessie was hot, Roland made a great captive, and the two co-stars were boned and frothing at the bit. So why was she concerned? Something felt wrong, but she didn't know what it was.

James and Tim were still aroused. The look on their faces was a combination of awe and fear, but that didn't impact their penises. In their naivety they were anxious for their turn with Jessie. James was even worried about a premature ejaculation. There was just something about Jessie, some indefinable quality, which tugged on his penis. He shot Tim a look, and he appeared to be feeling the same way.

They remained that way as Jessie grabbed a whip the size of a fly swatter that had horsetail hair on its end. It looked harmless, but when Jessie whirled it in the air the whooshing noise it made sounded ominous. She yanked the chain that Roland had around his neck and ordered him to stand up. Fortunately for him, she released her hold on his cock chain, which dragged on the ground. The shaft of Roland's cock was thick enough for the chain to remain secure under his cock-head, even after Jessie had let go of it. Roland thought that she was feeling some guilt over his predicament, for she had taken the time to unclamp the chain, even managing to give him a quick, subtle penis massage at the same time. Maybe the worst was over, he thought.

Jessie nodded with approval when she saw Roland's erection. It validated her work. But she wasn't big on sentiment, so it had no bearing on what she did next, which was to deftly whack the horsetail hair across his twelve-inch organ. Now Roland knew why she had removed the penis chain; she didn't want it to get tangled up with the horsehair. The sensation of horsetail against his cock didn't hurt, not at first anyway, but as the blows began to accumulate his cock reddened and became more irritated. By the eighth or ninth time Jessie had brought the whip down on his cock, it was sore. By the fifteenth stroke it was hurting big time. It hurt, but yet it tingled, which enabled Roland to remain erect.

Suddenly the scene took a dramatic twist. Something had caught Jessie's attention. She turned, saw the two intruders, and ordered them to come over to her. What choice did they have? None, when they were working on a Donkey Productions video.

"You, gay boy," she said to Tim, "suck his cock," meaning Roland. "And you, big boy, get down like a dog." James got down on all fours, and much to his dismay Jessie inserted a dildo in his ass. She then climbed on top of him and ordered him to crawl around the room. James quickly realized how hard it was to crawl on all fours with a dildo in his rectum, especially with a woman astride him. Every little movement seemed to cram the dildo in deeper. He decided that he would ask Monica for a raise, once this was over. Perhaps he had misjudged his enthusiasm over working with Jessie. James was halfway through his first lap when Jessie saw something she didn't like. She ordered James to stop, got off of him and used the whip on his butt several times. As his body recoiled, the dildo dug in and began to massage his prostate, as Pete would say. James still didn't understand how Pete got pleasure from that; he found it uncomfortable, but his butt cheeks sure stung like hell.

Jessie apparently didn't like the way that Tim was sucking Roland's penis. Tim was so aroused that he didn't object to fellating Roland, if it would make Jessie happy, but once he saw how scratched and sore Roland was, he was reluctant to clamp down on his cock. He was afraid that the slightest provocation on his part would cause Roland's cock to bleed, and he assumed that nothing in life could be worse than penis bleeding. Poor Roland, he thought, so he licked his cock as gently as he could. Roland of course was infatuated with the young, cute boy with the innocent look, and his cock got firmer and firmer, even though the act of getting being erect was a source of pain. Roland was literally somewhere between heaven and hell.

Jessie was not happy. She went over to Tim and wrapped a rope around his neck as if she were strangling him, and made it appear as if the rope were lifting Tim upright. Once he was standing up she grabbed his balls with one hand and squeezed them. Tim's scream was real; Jessie wasn't faking. Monica ordered a pause.

"Is everyone holding up okay," she inquired? When it was Roland and James being victimized she was willing to give Jessie some freedom, but once she began messing with little Tim, Monica thought it best to take a break.

Monica knew that the scene was lacking something. It was time to play her trump card. Professional considerations had to take precedence over personal ones. She had to humiliate her little Timmy, but in a way that wouldn't leave any physical scars. She had to get him away from Jessie. He wasn't strong enough for her; she'd break him. She wasn't worried about mental scars; those she could heal herself with tender, loving care, so she broke the news to him. Tim wasn't happy once he heard, but Jessie told him that she agreed with Monica, and afterwards, she would reward him by letting him lick her pussy. Tim knew that was the best offer he was going to get, so he prepared for his unpleasant task.

Tim was a virile young man with a slew of sexual conquests. It ran contrary to his very essence to have to sodomize a man, but after all, he had volunteered to be a Donkey boy knowing full well what it might entail.

When they resumed filming Roland was down on all fours. Jessie had a condom that was very thin and virtually invisible. James noted that they were practicing safe sex on the set. Jessie gave Tim a little extra tug when she placed the condom on his penis. It seemed to help, for Tim was once again at six hard inches.

Tim inserted his cock into Roland's rectum. Roland almost forgot that this was acting, and it took all of his powers of concentration to act like he was being abused. He felt like he had just won the lottery, but he managed to make some facial scowls. Despite the tight angle, a camera was able to capture his twelve-inch response. His cock was almost touching the ground. Jessie stood over Tim, supervising his penetration. She rubbed her panty-clad vagina against the back of his head. Tim had been so aroused that he managed to overcome his dislike for sodomy and focused instead on the friction that was making his cock pulsate. Roland was a cool guy, and if he was going to penetrate a man, who better than him? And that perfume. Jessie smelled like a million dollars. It was making his head spin and enraging his cock. Before anyone knew it, Tim was making noises like he was going to cum.

"Pull out, remove the condom," implored Monica. Tim did, just in the nick of time. With a little careful editing the viewer would see Tim's cock in Roland's ass, followed by jerked semen spilling on to Roland's back. Evidence of a condom would mysteriously disappear. One camera stayed with Jessie, who exhibited a Zen-like calmness throughout.

One cum down, two to go. Roland lay on his back; Jessie was sucking his cock. Roland was hard, but in no danger of immediate ejaculation. He was only good for one cum anyway, so once he ejaculated he would be of no use to Monica. Better to draw it out. She gave approval for Tim to move in and lick Jessie's pussy - a payoff for his anal sex. He was so excited that his hands trembled as he removed her panties. Her vagina looked so smooth, so pure, so luscious, so delicate, and so inviting that Tim's cock quickly got hard again. Monica knew that Tim would be good for two ejaculations. And if he was good for two, then so would James.

James, meanwhile, was still on all fours. "Okay, James," said Monica, "it's show-time. Stick that big thing of yours in Roland's face. Straddle him."

Could it get any better for Roland? Forgotten was the sore and scratched penis. Jessie's lips were providing a soothing balm. And now he had a massive dick to play with. He was an artist and James' cock was a blank canvas. He licked, he sucked, he blew, he nibbled, he stroked. He did everything he could; he used his entire repertoire of moves. His rapid hand strokes, combined with creative sucking, had a major impact on big Jim.

Lost among all of this was that James still had the dildo in his ass. He apparently had forgotten about it, as did Monica at first, but seeing it now gave her hope that it might lead to a takeaway. Jessie looked up and noticed it too, and she gave a quick, little devious smile. That was the takeaway - not the dildo, but Jessie's reaction to it. Monica felt a little better.

While Jessie worked on Roland, and Tim worked on Jessie, Roland became the recipient of a major cum storm. Multiple eruptions of white creamy juice flooded Roland's face. James was unloading. Roland was a good cocksucker. He happily drank it all in, much to the amazement of all the ladies in the room. Men seemed to enjoy semen more than girls, so it would seem.