Big Man On Campus Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TripleL
TripleL
1,014 Followers

"All right, slut. I want you to degrade yourself and get me off as best you can, and if you impress me enough then I'll let you slide. Otherwise I'm going to claim your ass and punish you for disobeying."

"Thank you, sir. You'll be pleased with me, I promise." She motioned for me to turn around. I did so. She knelt behind me, and I got the idea of what she was planning to do. I put my hands on her desk and bent forward slightly, presenting my ass to my professor-slut. "You know what to do, bitch. I'm sure you kissed a lot of ass to get your degree, so this should be familiar to you." She leant in, somewhat hesitantly, spreading my ass and tentatively kissing and licking the base of my balls from behind. "This was your idea, cunt. Don't make me give you an order."

Dr. Carrington moved her face up slightly and began to rim me. I could feel the slightly-rough texture of her tongue as she lapped away, circling my hole, then darting in. "Use your hands, bitch--stroke me off while you eat me." She blindly fumbled for a few moments until she got both hands on my cock. She started giving me a two-handed tug job while rimming me.

I basked in the sensation for a while as she continued to work. She was serious about getting me off; her hands were corkscrewing up and down my shaft while she mixed up her technique with her tongue. I'm pretty sure she even started using the alphabet approach that worked so well on her. It took about ten minutes before I felt those familiar stirrings that marked an imminent orgasm. By this time, Dr. Carrington was sweating; her arms and jaw must have been tired, and she was breathing heavily.

I decided to give her a bit of a show. I reached back and pulled her up by her hair, still standing by the edge of her desk and facing the wall. "Stroke me off onto your desk, slut. I want you to see what you've accomplished." She purred and moved to my side, wrapping her fingers as far around my shaft as she could. She gave me a few quick pumps as she pressed herself against me. I felt her lips move against my ear as she whispered, "I can't wait. Cum for me. I ate your ass so you'd cum for me. I only want your sperm. I want to know I did a good job degrading myself."

I erupted, spraying streamers of silvery sperm across her desk. My first shots made it all the way to the wall and landed with a splat leaving streaks across her desk and on her computer. Dr. Carrington cooed as I continued to unload, turning her desk into a monochromatic Jackson Pollock painting, with the white streaks of cum contrasting sharply to the dark wood of the desk. Most of the papers she had been grading were knocked off by our furious fucking, but a few were still scattered about, and they too ended up soaked in my sperm. "I think I'll need to clean that up," she said as I finished. "Good girls always clean up their messes."

She bent down and started licking at the surface of her desk, sucking up streams and puddles of spunk as she went. Small noises of contentment came from her as she lapped up my seed. "Oh, god. There's still so much cum. Where does it all come from?" Dr. Carrington murmured as she worked. When she was about half done, she moved her head to my balls and sucked one into her mouth. "They're still so big and heavy. It's like you haven't cum in a month, every time, and there's always more." Then she returned to her task. She used her fingers to gather up my spunk from the stained papers and let it drip into her mouth, and then she did the same with the wall and her computer. When she was done, she turned to me. "Did I please you enough?"

In answer, I simply grabbed my rock-hard shaft and slapped it against her desk with a loud THWAP. "Does it look like I'm satisfied? Now come here and bend over." Dr. Carrington did so, albeit hesitantly. I pushed her down so her chest was pressed against her desk and ran my cock up and down her slit, teasing her pussy with my cockhead and then moving up to press against her ass. Then I moved back down again and thrust into her dripping cunt, driving in balls deep on the first thrust. I slowly thrust in and out, churning up her juices. Dr. Carrington flushed with desire. "I can see your expensive education left out some crucial subjects--like how best to satisfy the desires of your betters. A good whore would have already offered up her asshole by now instead of assuming her cunt was sufficient," I said.

Dr. Carrington gasped, "But you're too big. There's no way I can fit that monster in my ass."

"I'll make it fit. Now beg me to violate you."

Shaking, Dr. Carrington complied. "Please, sir, violate my ass with your cock. I'm sorry I didn't ask you earlier."

I grinned and slapped your dick against her firm ass cheeks a few times, and then let it rest in the cleft of her ass. I pressed in close so my sack rested against her cunt. I could feel the warmth radiating off it as I spoke. "Feel where my dick is on your back? That'll tell you how far inside it'll be soon enough." I pulled back and spit on her asshole, then used the tip of my dick to smear it around. Soon my copious precum was also helping to lubricate her back hole. I started to press gently, seeking entrance. Dr. Carrington had a white-knuckled grip on the edge of her desk, and her eyes were squeezed shut. "I guess I could do this slowly, but it seems cruel to prolong things unnecessarily. It's probably better to do it... like... THIS!" On the last word, I drove in balls deep, splitting her ass wide in a single mighty stroke. That's when she came so hard she passed out.

Passing out made Dr. Carrington relax her ass, which made the whole experience less enjoyable for me. I woke her up with a few slaps. When she came to, I said "You don't get to avoid this, slut. I want you fully present while I break in your ass." And now you know how I ended up fucking my anthropology professor up the ass on her own desk.

Of course, that's not the end of it. I kept going, pushing back down on Dr. Carrington's back, forcing her down over her desk. Her breasts were squashed underneath her, pressed into the remaining papers and office supplies scattered across her desk's surface. I put one leg up on the desk and leaned forward, pressing my cock into her ass. I sunk in deep, causing her to moan and cum again, although not as impressively as before. Then I began to thrust forcefully, driving out a quick breath from her with each thrust. "Oh... please... destroy... my... ass... please... sir..." Clearly, the polite thing to do was oblige her, so I put a hand on each of her shoulders for leverage and began driving in as hard as I could. I even swiveled my hips a bit on each thrust, changing up the angle of penetration, widening her tight hole and leaving it wrecked for any man but me.

"From now on, your ass is only for me, isn't it, slut?" She only moaned in response. I grabbed Dr. Carrington's arms and pulled them back behind her, hauling her upper body up and forcing her to arch her back. At the same time, I dropped my hips slightly, changing the angle of my thrusts and driving her up to her tiptoes every time I entered her tight ass. She wound up with most of her weight supported by her arms and my cock. "Tell me what you are, cunt," I growled into her ear.

"I'm your ass-whore! I'm your Ivy League cocksleeve! I'm your fuck doll!" Then she just screamed as I drove her into another massive climax.

"Good answers." Her answers drove me to further frantic pounding as I got close to orgasm. But I didn't want to stop fucking her ass just yet, so I slowed down after pushing her through a fourth screaming orgasm. I pulled her away from her desk and stepped into her position, turning as I did so that I was sitting on the edge of her desk with her in front of me. "Now that you've been broken in, it's time for you to show what your ass can do. Get up here and ride me." Dr. Carrington paused for a moment, seemingly unsure if I was serious. When she realized I meant it, she straddled me on unsteady legs, holding my dick in place under her ass. Her nervousness made her clench up again, prevents an easy entry. So with a deep breath, Dr. Carrington closed her eyes and let her weight drop down onto your engorged rod.

"FUCK!" she screamed explosively as her breath was driven out by the sudden penetration. She managed to get most of my rod in her ass in one stroke, but there was still three or so inches left in the open air.

"I'm proud of you, slut. That was very brave. I'll help you finish the job." I grabbed her hips and pulled her down sharply. Dr. Carrington let out another yelp as her ass made contact with my groin. "Now get to work, slut." She pressed herself up partway off my cock, then dropped back down. Her ass squeezed my shaft like a fist, and I could tell by her moans and squeals that she was feeling some pain as she continued to bounce slowly up and down. But I could also feel her juices flowing from her cunt and moistening my balls when she comes down."How does it feel to be an ass-slut?" I asked.

Dr. Carrington held her breath for a moment, and then responded, softly, "It feels good. I'm proud to be your ass-slut, sir." The fact that she was fucking me herself and seemed to push her into high gear. She started bouncing on my thick shaft. Her tightly-clenched ass seemed reluctant to relinquish its grip on me, but nevertheless she managed to extract most of it on each upstroke and take it balls-deep on returning. The rhythmic slapping sounds of her ass blended with her heavy breathing as she worked to please me. I kept my grip on her hips and began pulling her down and thrusting up, meeting her body as she comes down with a loud sound of impact. My pendulous balls came up to slap her clit, making Dr. Carrington gasp with each impact.

She rode me through three or four more orgasms before I decided to finish in her ass. Each hit her so quickly that is was hard to tell where one ended and the next began. Then I hilted myself in Dr. Carrington's ass, bringing a small squeal from her as I pushed in. "See how far you've come, slut? You begged me not to fuck your ass, but now you're riding me like a high-class whore. And now you get what you've worked so hard for." And with that I came hard, spraying thick streams of hot cum deep in her ass. I felt my cock pulse over and over, each pulse coinciding with another heavy spurt. "I think you'll have me dripping from your ass for a week, whore," I said, as Dr. Carrington writhed atop me.

"There's so much... always so much," she moaned. After my fourteenth stream of jizz, I relaxed and slowly started to pull out of her ass. As I pulled back, long streamers of spunk started to flow from her wrecked rear entrance. There was a small pop as I freed myself from her completely, which was accompanied by a flow of my thick white sperm out of Dr. Carrington's ass and down her legs. Some spilled on the edge of the desk and dripped down its side. A few strands hung from my prick and started stretching down to the floor.

"You know what to do now, cum-dump. Like you said, good girls always clean up their messes." To her credit, Dr. Carrington didn't try to resist. She simply reached down and gathered up the thick spunk dripping from her ass with her fingers, then brought them up to her mouth and sucked them clean. She had to repeat the process a half-dozen times before my seed stopped dripping down her legs, and then she opened her mouth to show me the accumulated sperm. I nodded at her, and she closed her mouth and swallowed. She shuddered in pleasure as my jizz slid down her throat. Then she turned her attention to her desk, licking it clean once again, and she even lapped up the few strands that had made it all the way to the floor. When she was done, she kneeled in front of me and looked up at me expectantly. "Aren't you forgetting something?" I asked, gesturing at my cock.

"I'm sorry, sir. I'll clean your cock right now." She crawled over to me and started licking my balls and shaft, sucking up the spunk clinging to me and her ass-juices with equal aplomb.

"Now swallow my cock and put your new training to use," I demanded. Dr. Carrington closed her eyes for a moment and gathered herself. Then she opened her mouth and engulfed my cock head. I felt her lips and tongue slide down my cock as she pressed herself further, slowly forcing herself down on my engorged rod. Soon she hit the halfway point and I felt her quiver as she suppressed her gag reflex. She pushed past it and continued on, slowly swallowing me until her lips were wrapped around the base of your shaft. Then she started to bob her head back and forth, making small movements, while her throat squeezed tight around me, until she had to draw her head back to breathe.

"Very good, slut. I knew you could do it by yourself." Dr. Carrington had tears in her eyes from her recent efforts, but she still smiled with pride at my compliment. "But you're not done. Keep sucking until I give you another drink." Dr. Carrington returned to sucking me off, pumping back and forth, moving her lips from the tip of my dick all the way to the base and back again in one smooth motion. I could feel her struggle for a moment each time my cock passed her gag reflex, but it seemed like my professor-slut was a quick study. At the end of each upstroke, her tongue swirled around the tip of your dick, licking up the copious precum that had started to flow from it. She didn't forget to use her hands, either; she brought them up to caress my balls and maximize my pleasure.

I let her work for about ten minutes. By that time, she had gone red in the face, and one of her hands had dropped down to rub her clit. Her eyes were closed as she sucked away, and she had clearly been pushed into some bizarre headspace where all that mattered was pleasing me. Which was just what I was looking for, really. I gathered up her hair and pulled her back. She came off my cock with a pop and opened her eyes. "Was I doing something wrong? Please tell me how to do it better, sir." I grasped the base of my cock in one hand, still holding her hair with the other.

"It was acceptable, but now I'm getting bored. Hold still, bitch." Dr. Carrington looked up at me, unsure of what was to come. I let her confusion last for a moment, and then I swung my prick at her face. It struck her heavily across one cheek, landing with a slapping sound, and her head turned with the blow. "I said, hold still!" She whimpered and turned back to face me. I smacked her again, and again, and again, until her face was red and her tears appeared in her eyes and her lower lip quivered, and then I really started beating her with my dick. I brought my cock down on her cheeks and forehead from above over and over. I saw that she was on the verge of tears--but I also saw that her hand was busy rubbing away at her cunt. "Cum for me, bitch. Get yourself off while I cockslap you," I ordered. She seemed to have been waiting for my say-so, because she climaxed almost instantly when I gave the command.

I switched my grip and forced her mouth open, then plunged my cock back down her throat. I held it there for a few seconds, then pulled back and fucked her face for a minute or so before pulling out entirely and returning to her cock-beating. I kept this up for about ten minutes, switching between driving my shaft down her throat and slapping her silly with my rod. I even ordered her to cum twice more, and she obeyed. Let me tell you, if you've never felt a woman have a screaming climax while you're balls-deep in her throat, you should try to arrange it. The vibrations from her throat went up my shaft, and I swear I could feel it in my balls. But all good things must end, and we had been fucking for over an hour. I decided to mark her and drive home my dominance with my final orgasm.

After her last climax, I pulled out of her throat, grabbed my cock and gave it a few quick pumps. "Open your eyes while I mark my fucking territory." With my other hand, I grabbed Dr. Carrington's hair and tilted her head back so I could use her face as my canvas. Pearly streams of semen started to fly from my cock, splashing onto her face as she moaned. My first five shots traveled up across her forehead and into her hair; within a few moments, I had draped lines of seed across both eyes and her nose. She blinked but managed to keep them open, even as thick white cream hung heavily on her eyelashes. I continued to pump out spunk, shooting another stream across her lower lip into her open mouth and up onto her cheek. That stream was quickly joined by another, and another, and still another.

Then I let go of her head and grabbed her coffee mug. I aimed my cock at its mouth and continued to unload. With each spurt, my balls pulled up tight to my body and unleashed what must have been a shot glass full of seed. After eight or so shots, the mug was full to the brim, but I wasn't done. Dr. Carrington looked on in amazement as my orgasm continued. I pointed my erupting volcano at her tits, hosing them with seed. I fired a trio of shots at each one, leaving thick cords dangling from her nipples. My seed was so thick that the excess barely moves; it just hung from her face, hands, and tits in long off-white cords. Finally my orgasm started to wane. I rested my pulsing cockhead on her tongue and gave her a few spurts into her mouth, pooling at the entrance to her throat. She closed her luscious lips around the head of my cock and gave it a hard suck to extract the last few drops of my nectar.

It took her a moment to swallow my thick issue. I handed her the coffee mug, now full of my hot seed. "From now on, bitch, this is your morning drink. I'm going to drain my nuts for you every day before classes start, and you'll take it into the classroom and drink it up in front of everyone. Your time in class is better spent drinking my spunk rather than trying to teach."

Dr. Carrington nodded eagerly, causing some of the thick cords of sperm hanging from her face to slide down and land on her chest. "Yes, sir. Can I drink this now? I'll be a good girl and clean everything else, but this looks so delicious."

"Go ahead and drink. But I don't want you to clean anything else. Instead, I want you to go home drenched in my sperm. When you get home, strip down, take a picture of yourself, and send it to me. If you're not still cum-glazed, you'll be punished. Then I want you to record yourself masturbating for at least fifteen minutes while you talk about other things you want me to do to you. You're not allowed to cum, either--I know that your silly slut brain is obsessed with cumming now, but you'll have to restrain yourself. Send me that recording too. Then you can clean yourself off if you want, or wear my load to bed. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir."

"Good. I'll see you tomorrow morning at 8:00. And bring me a key to your place too." And with that I left, as my professor-slut happily drank a mug full of my sperm.

TripleL
TripleL
1,014 Followers
12