Big Man on Campus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alexis661
Alexis661
67 Followers

"I do not make out in theaters with strangers." I said, only half joking.

"Well, good thing we ain't strangers." Trey said, sliding his hand to the left, so his fingers were touching the place my thighs met. I gripped the armrest with my left hand, half in restraint to not punch him out, half to keep myself from arching. Oh boy.

I seethed when he dove deeper, nudging my legs apart. What was I doing? Allowing him to do this? I needed to stop him! I needed to leave, right now! I needed to…

Open my legs wider. Oh god that felt good. My eyes were closed now, and my white knuckled grip was tightening. Oh god, he was undoing the button to my jeans. Oh, there goes the zipper.

Moments later, he had his hand contorted into my panties and his finger was circling my most sensitive area. He dipped low, feeling the wetness, dragging it back to the clit to make the smooth motion of rubbing. He kept the pace slow, dragging out the sensation, building it up with each pass of his finger. In between strokes he would dip his large finger into my hole, pressing up gently, wiggling and withdrawing, just to do it over and over.

"You were saying?" Trey asked, turning towards me, brushing his lips against my neck. I was barely able to think, but my eyes traveled to Jay who had, at some point, fallen asleep. Satisfied that I was not being watched, I gave into Trey, and kissed him back. Fueled by this, he probed deeper, climbing with me higher and higher. He took my hand and placed it over his crotch, rubbing my hand over his bulge.

"Oh god," I managed to say, my body no longer belonging to me. I had given it to Trey.

"Let it go," he said, whispering into my ear. "Cum for me."

He increased his speed more, one finger sliding into me while a finger or thumb stroked my clit. I lifted my ass off the seat, arching over and over into his hand. I was so close and I was aching for the release. Dear god, I was going to cum so hard, and I was going to do it all over Treys hand, in a movie theater and the next thing I knew…

It had come. I had cum. Pulsing, sticky and slick, I had cum around Trey's hand. Smiling he withdrew his hand he rubbed his fingers together and waved them under his nose. "Nice," he said, smiling. He then shrugged off his coat and placed in on the seat next to him. "Come here," he said.

"Wha – what do you want me to do?" I asked.

"Come over on this side," he pointed to Jay. "So we don't bother him." I did what he asked. In the meantime he had undone his belt and unzipped his pants, pulling free the most gorgeous cock I had ever seen. And the only black cock I had ever seen. I stared at it in doubt, not sure what he wanted me to do with such a large thing.

"Lean over, and take it in your mouth." Trey said, squeezing the base of his dick, pulling the skin tight. "I wanna feel that hot mouth on me. I know you can talk a lot of shit, lets see what else it can do with it."

Not to be outdone or out talked by him, I obediently lowered my head to his lap, slowly taking his member into my mouth. It was warm and filling, and I was gentle with my teeth, only touching them lightly to his shaft when I withdrew. He pulled my hair to the side and glanced down, watching himself disappear into my mouth. The contrast of his black cock and my white face was glowing eerily in the movie light.

He placed a gentle pressure on my neck, asking me with actions to deepen my sucking. I relaxed my throat and tried hard to swallow the massive meat. I kept my gag reflex under control as I consumed his cock. I ate it up greedily, soft liquid noises radiating in my ears. I heard an escape of air from Trey, and he moaned.

"That's so good." He said quietly. I reached with my free hand to massage his balls, but after one pass he stopped me. "Do that, and its all over." He said. I stopped my sucking and sat up. Looking over at Jay sound asleep I took the next step and slid off my pants. Trey slid forward in his seat, allowing me to climb on top of him, his prick at attention out of his pants.

Trey held my hips as I gently guided him inside me. I sat fully, filled to the hilt. I didn't move, but rather relished in the feeling of him inside me. I leaned over, taking his dark face in my hands and kissed his full lips. The softness melted into mine, his tongue darting out to taste me. I squeezed my pussy muscles, feeling him twitch.

"Take off your shirt." Trey demanded, tugging at it.

"I'm not sure." I said breathlessly.

"Ain't no one here, baby. Take it off. I want to see your titties."

Blushing I reached with my hands and pulled my shirt from my body. Without waiting, Trey reached behind me and unsnapped my bra, releasing my breasts, which spilled into his waiting and wanting mouth. They instantly reacted, becoming hard and bead like. He bite gently, causing me to throw back my head. Trey began to move me.

His hands guided my hips, rocking me slowly in a back and forth motion, pulling me down at the same time, trying to get deeper. I pulled myself by using the back of Trey's seat, using my feet as a base. I grinded against him, assisted with his hands, feeling him swell and twitch. I was on fire.

"Bounce for me, baby." Trey said, pulling me upwards with his hands. I repositioned my feet, using the floor as a springboard, getting height, but only enough to pull almost off him, just to fall back on the rod. Each stroke was deeper than the last, each one harder. I tried to keep from screaming, so instead I moaned through each thrust, creeping higher to a release.

"I don't know how much more," Trey said, slowing his pace. "Let me get you from the back." I made a face and shook my head, not wanting to leave his lap. He gently coaxed me to a standing position and then he did the same. I took my left knee and placed in on the seat, my right foot still planted firmly on the floor. Trey entered me so roughly that he forced the air from my lungs.

"Ugh!" I yelled, feeling his cock stab into me. I gripped the armrest, letting Trey control the motion.

"What the hell?" I heard in front of me, and I opened my eyes to see Jay awake.

"Shit!" I said, trying to stop Trey, trying to let him know we were being watched. Trey only slowed when he opened his eyes.

"What? Ain't like he never saw a chick get hammered before." Trey thrusted hard, making me moan. "Why don't you see if you can assist him?"

"I can't…do that." I said between Trey's thrusts. "I don't…think I…" I stopped and my eyes bulged when Jay pulled out his cock. It was silky and creamy white, a thick mushroom head and a bead of precum was glistening from the tip.

"Oh yes you can," Trey said from behind me. "Suck his cock, Morgan." I moaned and did as I was told. What is it with this man made me do these things? All I know is that I didn't want him to stop. As Jay came towards me, I opened my mouth.

Jay slid himself into my moist mouth, leaning back on the chair, and leaned his head back. I took him into my mouth, trying to concentrate on the dick before me and the dick behind me. I sucked Jay, making sloppy popping noises when I withdrew, but diving back over and over.

Trey grabbed my waist, pulling me back to him again and again, occasionally rubbing a hand over my ass. Jay stared in fascination as I continued to swallow him. I reached with a hand and began to jack him at the same time, pulling the skin to the tip and then sliding it back with my mouth.

"Oh, shit Trey," Jay said, "This is the best blow I've gotten in a long time." Trey only grunted in acknowledgment, while he continued to hammer my cunt. I moaned loudly through Jay's rod with each shove of Treys cock. I was being filled to the hilt, two cocks, two holes, and two magnificent guys it feeding me.

"I'm gonna bust." I heard Trey said from behind me. I moaned in anticipation, which fueled Jay's erection. He seemed to tighten even more and I knew that in a matter of seconds, I would be filled with cum. Shit! I had turned into a slut in a matter of hours!

"I want the cum," I said, practically screaming. "Give it to me!"

Trey began to pump harder, each drive forcing me onto jay, a simultaneous movement. I felt Trey slow, pulling me to him for a final plunge. "Here is comes baby." He said, and I felt the whoosh of jizz shoot into me as he tightened and strained. At the same moment, I felt my mouth filled with the cream from Jay, a thick wad that leaked from my mouth. I swallowed what I could, the rest dripped to the floor.

"Fuck!" Jay cried out, spasming when I licked him clean from base to tip. When I was done he stood and zipped his pants, and then sat and closed his eyes. Trey withdrew from me slowly, the cum seeping out of me. I quickly put my panties on, hoping to catch what I could, so I wouldn't be too much of a mess when I returned to my dorm.

Trey straitened his clothes, and watched me with dark eyes as I put on mine. He slapped my ass when I bent to put my pants back on and I laughed.

"See baby, School is fun." He said, shrugging on his coat.

"Yeah, I could get used to it." I said, pulling my long hair from shirt collar.

"Shit, we will definitely do this again." He said.

"What about me?" Jay asked, standing and heading from the theater.

"We'll see." Trey responded, placing an arm around my shoulder. "I might not want to share." I smiled as we made our way back to the parked cars. I felt elated, filled and craving more. As Trey and I got into his BMW, I glanced at the dashboard clock. Hell, it was still early. I looked over at Trey and smiled again. It was going to be a long night.

Hello all,

Thanks for reading another adventure, lol. I am kind of writing in a reverse order (from present day backwards) in this series of stories. You don't need to read one before the other to enjoy the story, but all are somehow intertwined.

Anyway, please send me feedback because I love to know what you think. If there is something you'd like to see Trey get into, let me know and I will see what I can do…again, thanks to all those faithful readers and e-mailers…(you know who you are!) Kisses to all!

Alexis661
Alexis661
67 Followers
12