Big Molly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get back in your own bunk, bitch," she said to me. I climbed up into my upper bunk and fell into a deep happy sleep.

It became my duty to service Big Molly on a regular basis, and also to do little chores for her. And I had totally gotten to love having something up my ass as I was jerking off. I didn't really miss fucking pussy so much. This was totally satisfying me.

I heard Big Molly telling some of the other women that I was her bitch, and at first I was ashamed, but then they started being nicer to me, so maybe it was okay to be Big Molly's bitch. Even Edna started trying to get friendly with me, but Molly stepped between us. "Move on, Edna," she told her. "You got your pretty little blonde girlie. This one here is my bitch." Edna moved on. Nobody wanted to mess with Big Molly.

I think I was the star of the prison. Obviously everybody now knew that Big Molly was fucking my ass, and they were even giving me admiring glances. Well, okay.

One night, Sylvester came in to see if Big Molly wanted any liquor or cigarettes. Naturally she did. She started to dig into her pack for a bill, but Sylvester put his hand on her arm.

"I was thinking we could do a little trade this time, instead of a cash deal."

"Oh, really," said Big Molly. "What kind of trade did you have in mind?"

"Well, my wife went and left me last month. She said I was never home. I was always working at the penitentiary. She said I cared more about the convicts than I did for her, so she packed up and left me."

"So?" asked Big Molly.

"I'm a little randy," he confessed. "I need to get off."

"Well you ain't putting your sorry dick into me. No man puts his dick into Big Molly."

"I know. I know," he told her. "Don't fly off the handle. I wasn't thinking about fucking you."

"Then who?" asked Big Molly. But I already knew.

"How about your bitch?" he asked her. "Would you let me fuck your bitch if I brought you a pack of cigarettes for free tomorrow?"

"Sure. Sure. Why not? You can fuck my bitch. Be my guest," she said expansively gesturing towards me. "You can even use my bottom bunk."

"Great," he said.

"Drop your drawers and lie face down," she told me.

I kind of peeked while Sylvester was stripping down. He already had a big hard-on, and damned if it wasn't about as big as the latex one. He climbed above me and aimed it into my asshole. Then he sank down.

It was going in. So slowly, and easily. And it felt so nice. It felt much better than the latex one. This was a real penis. I had real flesh inside me. It was so much more natural than getting fucked with a latex dick. And now I could feel his balls resting against mine, as he flattened out on top of me. It felt so fucking good. I started moving my ass around his dick, savoring it. And then he began to fuck me and it felt so good. So fucking good. I was raising my ass up to meet his strokes. We were in perfect rhythm.

"Take this big dick, you bitch-cunt-whore," he commanded me.

"Yes. Yes. I'm just a bitch-cunt-whore, here to be fucked by your big dick. Fuck me. Fuck me." And my dirty talk was making him really excited and he was pounding against my ass cheeks and his big dick was moving in and out of my asshole in a constant fluid motion.

"Fuck that bitch-cunt-whore," screamed Big Molly, getting into the spirit of it all.

"Yeah. I'm fucking this bitch-cunt-whore. I'm gonna come inside this whore's hot sweet pussy. Oh yeah. Oh fuck. Fuck. I'm gonna come. I'm shooting my hot load inside your bitch-cunt-whore's hot pussyhole. Here it comes. AAAAAGGGGGG." And I felt it jetting into me. Pulse after pulse after pulse after pulse, and I was internally flooded with Sylvester's hot fluid. And it was great.

He climbed off me and began to get dressed. I was sorry that it was over. I hoped that my future would contain more flesh and not just latex.

"I'll bring your cigarettes tomorrow," he told Big Molly. Then he went out and locked the cage door behind him. From the other side of the bars, he said, "Maybe I can bring you a bottle of scotch later in the week."

"Maybe," said Big Molly.

Yes! Yes! Yes! He would fuck me again. I was going to get Sylvester's cock in my ass again. What great luck.

The years went by, and the routine continued. I continued to eat Big Molly's pussy, and she continued to boss me around and treat me as her bitch as she fucked my ass with her latex strap-on. But at least twice a week, Sylvester would come in and give me a taste of real human cock. And I even got to like sucking dick. Who would have thought?

Then one day, the most amazing thing happened.

"We're gonna get married," Molly said to me.

"What?" I could hardly believe my ears.

"Yep. We been together a long time now, and I think we should get married. You okay with that?"

I didn't know if I was, but what the hell. What difference could it make? And I certainly didn't want to say 'no' and cause a domestic squabble which could have severe consequences for me.

"Okay," I said. "We'll get married."

The next couple of months were a flurry of activity in the prison. All the other inmates were invited to the wedding and also all of the guards. The women all got together and bought Big Molly a beautiful white bridal gown- size 'large', and they bought me a neat tuxedo. It had been a while since I had had on a tuxedo, or even any pair of pants.

We invited the warden, Mr. Fletcher Branch, who accepted the invitation and told us we could have the wedding in the large cafeteria. And the prison would provide the food and drinks. It would be a real festive occasion. And certainly the cafeteria was what we really needed with all those people. The warden even hired the preacher. He was a really nice warden.

The day of the wedding came, and I was all aflutter, like a bride, except I was the groom. The whole prison population repaired to the cafeteria, and Big Molly and I stood shyly in front of the scrambled eggs bucket as the preacher faced us and began the ceremony. Big Molly and I looked into each other's eyes, and it was at this moment, that I realized that she really loved me. And it was at this moment that I realized that I also loved her. But I also loved Sylvester a little too.

After the ceremony, when the preacher said "I now pronounce you man and wife," Big Molly and I kissed. After all these years, this was actually our first kiss. Then everybody sat down to a big chicken dinner which the warden had provided.

Some of the women had kazoos and harmonicas, and a couple of them even had a guitar, so we pushed the tables all over to the side and cleared the floor for dancing. The liquor was flowing freely and everyone was sloshed. It was just great. We danced the tarantella. We danced the hora. We danced the twist. We danced everything.

Then Big Molly made an announcement. "Now I'm going to fuck my husband for the first time in our married life and I want you all to be a witness." And she carefully took off her beautiful bridal gown, and I saw that she was wearing her strap-on. She was going to fuck me in front of everybody.

They pulled one of the tables back into the center of the room. I knew what was expected of me. I stripped off my tuxedo and lay down on the table, buck-naked, with my ass in the air. My wife knelt in front of my face so that I could suck the latex dick to lubricate it. Then she straddled me, and shoved it easily in. Yes. It went in very easily now.

"Take that big dick, you fucking bitch," she screamed, but in a loving tone. And I took it. I raised my ass up to it. Let everyone see how much I like getting dicked.

Everyone in the room was greedily watching us, and I could see that a lot of them were getting really turned on by the spectacle.

A few of the women had stripped naked, and were performing cunnilingus on each other. Edna had stripped Carol and had laid her on another table, and was greedily tonguing her pussy.

Now I could see that the guards were getting turned on as well. Even though they knew they were there in an official capacity and should not be partaking in this jollity, they couldn't help themselves. They were all rubbing their swollen crotches, and one by one the stiff cocks were coming out.

Some of the women went over to the guards and knelt before them to suck their cocks. They had not performed fellatio in quite a while, but you never lose the knack. The guards were now shucking off all their clothes in order to get into the full matrimonial spirit. And everywhere you could see couples fucking. Women fucking women. Men fucking women. It was glorious. My wedding party had become a joyous bacchanal.

Suddenly Sylvester was by our table, standing there totally nude. He tapped Big Molly on the shoulder. "May I?" he asked.

"Sure. He's your bitch too, isn't he?" she said graciously. She pulled the latex dick out of my asshole and moved aside. Sylvester climbed on the table and aimed his beautiful fleshdick into my asshole. It was heaven. As Sylvester was fucking me, I could see Warden Branch, now totally naked, getting sucked off by Carol who was on her knees before him. He was a very attractive man and he had a great looking dick. But the funny thing was, he wasn't paying that much attention to Carol who was sucking his cock, he was watching us. He was raptly watching Sylvester slide his fat dick into my asshole.

"Take my cock, bitch," screamed Sylvester into my ear. "You know you love it."

"Yes. Yes. I love it," I screamed as I met him thrust for thrust. "Fuck me, Sylvester. Fuck my bitch-whore ass."

"I'm fucking your hot pussy, baby, and it feels so good, and I'm a little high, and it feels so fantastic to have my dick in your hot hole, and I'm gonna shoot my cum into your hot hole in just a second. You want my hot cum in your hot hole? You want me to spray it into you."

"Yes. Yes," I yelled. "Spray it. Spray it. I want your hot cum inside me. Shoot it into me" and my words seemed to drive him over the top, and I felt him swelling inside me and I felt his hot liquid gushing into me as it had so many times before.

Suddenly I heard a voice. A man's voice. "How was it?"

It was the warden. He was standing right next to us now and asking Sylvester how it was.

"It was fantastic," said Sylvester, wiping the sweat off his face with his arm.

"I'd like to fuck him," said the warden. "Is that okay, Molly? Would you allow me to fuck your husband?"

"Sure. Fuck the bitch," she told him. "He loves it. Can't you tell?"

My wife knew me so well. She really understood me. Sylvester climbed off me, and Warden Branch took his place, and I didn't have to wait two seconds to feel that magnificent big tool of his going up inside my asshole. Wow!

"Take my big cock, bitch. Take it."

"Fuck me. Fuck me," I told him.

"You like my big cock in your asshole?" he asked me, pounding away against my flat prone form.

"I love it. I love it. Fuck me. Fuck me," I begged him.

"You want my load inside your hot little pussy? My hot load inside your hot little pussy?"

"Yes. Yes. I want your hot load inside my hot little pussy. Give me your cum. Give it to me."

And then his movements started to quicken, and he began to squeeze my nipples, which really hurt a little, since I didn't have female-style tits, and now he was short-shoving and moaning "AAAAAAGGGGHHHHHH."

And when I felt his hot milk shooting into me, I sighed happily, "AAAAAAHHHHH." Happily. Happily.

As he lay on top of me with his stiff cock shrinking inside me, he kissed my ear and whispered something to me. "I put in a new swimming pool for the wife and kids with your Bribe. I just wanted to show my appreciation." What a sweetheart warden he was, and he had given me such a wonderful wedding party.

But after the wedding, things went back to normal. The same old routine. Working in the laundry, eating my wife's pussy, and having her fuck mine with the trusty strap-on, but yes, luckily, I still had Sylvester. However on three occasions Big Molly and I did something a little different, something which I had almost lost the knack of.

And you're going to be surprised when I tell you this, but over the next few years we had three babies. Three precious adorable little babies. One girl, and two boys. My wife breast-fed them, of course. But once they were weaned we sent them off to Big Bertha, Big Molly's sister who was on the outside. The penitentiary is certainly no place to raise an infant.

Yes. Big Molly had allowed me to put it into her three times. But my wife is such a moral woman that she would only permit such a thing for the purpose of procreation. But by now I liked it up the ass better anyway.

Eventually we were both released. First me, and then Molly. Yes. I got out a year earlier. Bribery is not as bad as armed robbery. There was a vacant apartment in Big Bertha's building, so I rented it and began to make a home. I let Big Bertha care for the children until Molly would be released, and finally she was, and we were a family. I am a family man now, and I love it. This is what life's all about.

Of course we needed money. I had only a few safety deposit boxes left, so we decided that we would set up a little family business. Big Molly began to advertise on the internet and in certain select publications as a dominatrix, and soon she had a loyal and adoring clientele.

Many men would come and she would fuck each of them with her strap-on, and then as part of their punishment for being naughty boys they would be required to fuck my ass. We let the children sleep over at Big Bertha's when we had people coming. It was the only way.

I am so happy in my marriage, that had I known lo these many years ago about the joys of family life, I would have Bribed the gods to make it all happen just the way it had.

12