Big Mouth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dass4450
dass4450
647 Followers

“You’re still hard, you naughty boy. Can I have another poke? Can I get on top?” So saying, she gave a lurch and unseated him from her steamy cunt. “Get up here on the bed.” He slithered onto his back in the middle, resting his head on her pillows. She got up and straddled him, her huge breasts swaying and wobbling. She clasped his prick, pulled it upright and started to lower herself onto him. “God, you’re big. I love it.” She eased herself down and as she did her breasts swung forward and hit him in the face. He grabbed them and started sucking each nipple in turn, occasionally nipping the ripe raspberries. She started moving slowly up and down, making sure that her clit ground against his slimy pubes, feeling him massively filling her like no other.

She straightened up, pulling her nipple from his eager mouth. “I suppose now you’re no longer a virgin, you’ll be looking young Connie up,” she said, glaring down at him.

“Connie? Connie who?” he said, grinning up at her. She smiled and gave him back her nipple, and started moving her cunt up and down, feeling another mighty orgasm beginning to build.

dass4450
dass4450
647 Followers
12