Big Night Out

Story Info
A woman plans a night out for her and her husband.
1.3k words
3.96
60.7k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had been planning this for weeks, a big surprise night out in Seattle, dinner on the board walk then dancing in the clubs. Looking at the clock she noticed that she had only a couple of hours until he came home. She went and took a shower, making sure that she shaved in all the right places. She loved the feel of her clean shaved pussy. Then she dressed, she put on her black lace garter belt and stockings, she grabbed the matching bra and put that on. Then going to her closet she found her favorite dress, it was black silk and it fit her so that it showed her curves off, it was the kind of dress that could also not be in the way in case he decided to get a little frisky in the limo. She put her arms in the sleeves and wrapped it around her tying the sash at her hip. All it would take was one tug on the sash and the dress would be off, she secretly loved that idea.

Before she knew it she heard his car pulling into the driveway. Looking out the window she saw him getting out of the car and walking up to the door. Checking how she looked one last time she went down stairs to greet him. As soon as he looked up he had a grin on his face. She knew it, he would do anything that she wanted tonight just because of how she looked.

He asked her...

"Why are you all dressed up?"

Smiling an evil little grin and looking into his eyes,

"I thought we could use a night out in Seattle, so I have a limo on the way and you have 20 minutes to change, if you want that is."

Looking her over he nodded and went up to change. Just as the limo pulled up he came back down the stairs, he was dressed in a nice pair of slacks and a button down shirt, she thought to herself, hmm easy access.

Once they were in the limo they headed to the ferry dock. The driver already had the fair in hand and they were let onto the boat. She told the driver on the phone earlier that once they were on the boat he could spend the trip up on the passenger deck. The limo parked and the driver got out of the car. He looked out the window wondering why the driver was going up stairs then looked back at his wife to ask her if she knew what was going on, but before he could say anything he felt her lips on his. She was kissing him like she hadn't seen him in weeks, her tongue licking his lips. He moaned as her hands began to open his shirt.

He broke the kiss long enough to ask,

"What about the driver?"

She placed a finger on his lips and smiled,

"we have an hour to kill, I thought we could use the time for some fun."

His smile became a bit wider knowing what she was planning. Looking down at the sash he started pulling on it slowly watching it open for him to show what she was wearing under it, his breath caught when he saw his favorite black bra and garter belt with stockings, but was even more surprised to see that she wasn't wearing panties.

"Did you forget something while getting dressed, or was this all planned just for me?"

Smiling she leaned back in the seat opening her legs to let him see her fully. He noticed she had shaved for him also and could see that she was already wet for him. He placed his hands on her knees and pushed them wider as he began to kiss the inside of her thighs slowly working his way to her pussy.

Finally after what seemed like hours to her she felt his tongue licking her, starting from her opening licking up to her clit. He loved to tease her when he went down on her. He took his time licking slowly at first, then he started to move his tongue faster, focusing more on her clit, knowing that would get her off in no time. She was moaning and grinding her hips into his face, she ran her fingers through his hair and held him against her while she came, feeling each nerve ending in her body tingle while he kept licking, she thought he would slow or stop when she came but he kept going wanting her to come again, just when she thought that she couldn't she did and this time it was harder.

He looked up with a shit eating grin on his face,

"that was a nice appetizer, but what's the main course?"

She smiled and pulled him up to her, kissing him and tasting herself on his lips, she never minded kissing him after he went down on her, she kind of liked the taste and knew it made him harder. This time it was his turn, she had him sit in the seat and undid his pants, when she pulled down his zipper she noticed he was commando, she smiled at him and he chuckled at the grin on her face.

He was so hard he had pre cum on the tip of his cock. She looked him in the eye as she stuck out her tongue and licked it off. All he could do was grown as he tipped his head back closing his eyes. She took him fully in her mouth sucking hard as she did so, he gasped at the feel. She knew he loved the way she sucked him off, so it was no surprise to hear him groaning in what sounded like pain, but it was really relief at the feel of her mouth. She circled her tongue around the head as she took him into her mouth over and over again; she cupped his balls in one hand while the other stroked him.

She decided to try something new to see if he would like it, while stroking him she licked her tongue down the underside of his cock then sucked his balls into her mouth. He suddenly bucked his hips and sucked in a quick breath as he groaned,

"oh god! My legs are numb."

She smiled up at him with a small giggle as she climbed up his body.

Kissing his chest she straddled him placing the tip of his cock against her wet opening. She was more than ready for him and he couldn't wait any longer. She lowered herself onto him feeling him fill her up. She was still for a second, and then began to move her hips in tight circles. He couldn't play anymore; he grabbed her hips and began bouncing her up and down the length of him, pumping his hips harder. He started hitting her G spot and she began to come again. He was right there with her, digging her nails into his chest she ground her hips down on him as he filled her. Both of them were shaking, their heads lolled back, they were breathing heavy. He pulled her to his chest and kissed her head.

"You really know how to plan a night out you know that."

They both chuckled but didn't move. After their breathing was back to normal they separated and began to fix their clothes, not long after that the driver was back. He knocked on the door first before getting in to be sure it was ok. Her husband looked at her and asked

"So what else do I get to eat tonight?"

She smiled at him and he laughed. The rest of the night went great. They had dinner and went dancing, then home. Once they got home though, all bets were off and so were the clothes.