Big Old Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wittywill
wittywill
77 Followers

"Oh Jenny make me cum girl. You make me wish I was 40 years younger."

"Brian!"

"Sorry Jenny's it's true. I haven't felt this young since Alice died."

"That's not what you said…"

"Jenny what a man says in the throws of passion can't be held against him. I didn't mean to suggest more than how you make me feel."

"You should try to control yourself or this will have to stop." It wasn't a legitimate threat they both knew it. Jenny still had his cock in her hand.

Jenny took her hand off Brian's cock and slowly got up out of her chair. She had cum so much the front of her nightgown was wet and the stain was noticeable. Brian was quick not to look at it. But he now knew she enjoyed playing with his cock as much as he did.

She barely waited long enough before repeating her own little ceremony. This time she got completely naked and only after she had cum very loudly did she lick her fingers clean. The mingling of her juices and Brian's sperm was more than she could handle. She got on her hands and knees and continued to finger her pussy from behind. She was pretending Brian was behind her and fucking her hard. She could see Brian sleeping in his bed. If only he was her husband she could crawl into his bed and demand sex. Jenny slipped onto the floor when she tried to rub her clit and finger herself at the same time. Her tits pressed into the cold tiles and the sensation along with the thud was strangely pleasing. Jenny had her second orgasm, it was the first time she had ever cum twice in one day. She picked herself up off the floor and put on her nightie. She was careful not to forget her panties on Brian bathroom floor. She slept very well that night.

"Jenny it's not going to work. I'm not able to convince myself you're Alice anymore."

"Maybe if you closed your eyes or perhaps if you tell me something Alice use to say to you during… you know."

"Jenny, I thought of that but what we're doing is wrong. I shouldn't be getting you to do this. I knew I would need more stimulation as this went on and it's not appropriate for me to ask you to continue giving me a… hand job."

"Brian this is all I can do for you. You know I can't do anything else but I still want to help you sleep."

"Jenny I don't want you to do anything more than you're doing for me but it's not enough. I need more stimulation to get, and pardon my language but, I need more to get hard and cum."

"Brian I asked you not to use such language around me. I'm your daughter in law." She still had hold of his cock was still trying to get it hard.

"Jenny I'm not a nice polite Christian. I like sex. Alice and I had a healthy and passionate sex life right up until the day she died. We'd probably still be making love daily if she hadn't died in that car crash. I feel bad that I'm keeping you from Dave. That you and he aren't experiencing the joy you've given me every night for the past three nights."

"Well, thank you Brian that's a nice compliant." Jenny was surprised and how good it felt to hear Brian say how much joy she'd brought him, "but I'm only trying to help you sleep and your not keeping Dave and I from enjoying ourselves. You must really miss Alice, and if you need more stimulation then I'm willing to give it. But I won't have sex with you, I won't do anything with you that I do with Dave."

"Jenny what I want if for you to sit on my bed naked and look at my cock as you give me a hand job. I don't think it's appropriate for you to do that. So this must stop now. Please stop playing with my cock."

"Brian, I can do that! That's okay with me." Jenny wasn't embarrassed, Brian had asked her to do exactly what she was willing to do. She wanted so much to see his cock and now she would get the chance.

"I'm not certain that would be a good idea…

"Please let me try, you need your sleep." Jenny didn't wait for his response. She got out of her chair slowly removed her nightgown and stood in front of Brian making sure he got a good look at her. Jenny was beautiful with large perky tits with big nipples and a slightly short frame. She ran her hands slowly to her hips and put her thumbs under the waistband of her panties. Her blonde bush came into view and she smiled as she saw Brian's eye light up with desire. She quickly glanced over at his crotch and noticed the familiar tent forming.

Jenny's panties slipped down to the floor and she stepped out of them. Revealing herself completely to Brian's eyes and his big cock Jenny glided over to the bed and started picking up the edge of the blanket and sheet. As she lifted it her pussy started becoming moist. Her knees nearly gave way but she knelt on the bed and continued lifting Brian's covers.

The moment of truth was upon her she brought her other knee onto the bed. Brian got an excellent view of her pussy and ass and wished he could lift his arms and stroke her ass. He wished he could finger her and do more; he tried to get the thoughts out of his head. She was his daughter-in-law. He decided to just let Jenny do her job.

Jenny wasn't disappointed all her dreams of what his cock would like, how big it was and how thick. Brian was 10 inches long and nearly as big around and despite his age his cock was extremely hard and had a large pink head. Jenny resisted the urge to put it in her mouth and grabbed it with her hand. Brian knew he would cum on her and he knew she would probably do something she would regret. Like suck him off. He was surprised she was even doing this considering her upbringing. But here was his son's wife of 18 years naked on her father in law's bed pulling on his cock and getting ready to be baptized in sperm. Brian was frustrated that he could do anymore than watch her jerking him off he knew this would be last time a women touched until he either died or got rich enough to afford a hooker.

"Brian your thing is… Sorry I shouldn't say things like that."

"That's okay Alice use to say "My what a big cock you have…" Like little red riding hood you know?"

"Well I think we should try to keep this as clean as possible."

"I'm sorry Jenny. I just…"

"Hush, it's aright Brian you didn't offended me. I like looking at your thing."

Jenny liked watching the head open and close as she stroked his cock. She liked how powerful his cock was and the heat that was coming of it. Mostly she liked the way her heel was driving into her pussy by the force of her rhythm on Brian's cock. Brian noticed her sliding her buttocks back and forth as she jerked him off and hoped she would cum at the same time as he did. He wanted to feel how hot she was; he also wanted to taste her, given the chance that much he could do.

Jenny started using two hands and brought her hands closer to her chest. Every other stroke her breasts touched Brian's cock and he and Jenny both loved the sensation. It had been a long time since such firm breasts had rubbed against his cock. Jenny had never before had a cock this close to her breasts.

"Do you like this Brian? Am I stimulating you enough now?" Jenny was seeking approval she needed it. It was then that Brian realized his power over her. Her was like a father figure to her. Her own father had died when she was 13. She married Dave at 18. It wasn't just Christian charity or familial responsibility Jenny was doing what her father told her to do. She was trying to please her Daddy. Brian knew this had to stop now it was wrong to exploit her this way.

But instead he came all over her and Jenny didn't stop pumping. His sperm was on her face and breasts, it was in her hair and on her hands and arms.

"Oh how's my big old daddy now." She cooed. Brian couldn't stop cumming or throw her off him. She was in ecstasy and she was cumming so hard her juices was flowing out of her. "Oh Brian that's the biggest gusher yet. I knew I could help you. I knew I could help you. " She was kissing his cock and licking it just like he figured. Not only that she had her left hand under herself ad was fingering her wet pussy. Brian was torn between the sheer sex of the situation and the knowledge that his daughter in law was lost in some incestuous reverie and perhaps mentally disassociated.

She then came to her senses.

"Oh Brian… what… I shouldn't… I'm sorry I was only trying… You go to sleep I'll take care of this."

"Jenny, are you alri…"

"Shush Brian, everything fine I just got a little carried away. It won't happen again, I promise. You're not mad at me are you?"

"No, of course not…

"You can spank me if I've been bad…

"Jenny it's okay we were only playing a game, you go wash up now. Church tomorrow."

"Okay, Brian. Did I make you cum good?" She whispered into his ear kissing him.

"Yes Jenny you were wonderful."

"Did you like my show? I made myself cum at the same time you did. I was really good."

"Yes you were Jenny, you were very good. Now go wash up." Brian knew someting was definatley wrong her langauge and tone of voice had changed.

"Don't you want to play the hide the stick game?"

"No Jenny we're only supposed to give me a hand job."

"You didn't stop me when I was licking your thing… What am I saying…

"Jenny…"

"Brian what's happening to me?

"I don't know you got all weird there for a moment. Like you were someone or somewhere else. Maybe you're role playing to explain your current situation."

"What?"

"Sorry Psychology was my minor, are you okay?"

"Yes, I barely remember anything after taking off my panties. Why am I covered in your stuff?"

"You… We…"

"I let you gush all over me didn't I?"

"Yes." Touching herself between her legs Jenny added, "It would appear that I enjoyed it."

"You did."

"I've been enjoying it every night since we started. I don't want this to stop but what just happened frightened me."

"Jenny I think what we've been doing you've done before but forgot it. Either that or your mind hasn't been able to deal with the fact that you're enjoying something that should make you feel guilty and sinful, which it obviously hasn't."

"You're right I haven't been feeling guilty. I have a confession to make…"

"Perhaps that is something you should share with your priest or doctor."

"No, this is between you and I. I've been masturbating every night in your bathroom since I start releasing you this way. Two night ago I nearly peeked under your covers while you we're sleeping. I think that fact that I thought peeking at you was wrong but not everything else I've been doing was too difficult to deal with."

"The mind is a dangerous play ground. I'm sorry I even asked you to do this."

"Come Brian you needed help sleeping and I needed to help you. I wanted this as much as you."

"So you're okay with what we've been doing?"

"Yes and no. I want to help you Brian; I want to feel your… thing inside me. But I'll keep giving you a hand job and hopefully we won't have a repeat of tonight's scariness."

"Hopefully, but I don't think you should continue helping me. I can't destroy your marriage to Dave, he's my son."

"We won't be destroying anything. Dave won't find out about us. He sleeps too soundly."

"Jenny a man feels when his wife isn't in his bed and moving away from him emotionally. You've already expressed your desire to be with me. Are you certain Dave won't feel this distance between you?"

"I guess I never thought about it that way. Maybe you're right we should stop this, is that what you want?"

"No, but it's for the best. We both got too carried away."

"How will you sleep?"

"That's my problem, you should concern yourself with other matters."

"Please don't send me away. I need to help you through this Brian. My father said that guilt was God's way of guiding us through right and wrong. I don't feel guilty when I do this with you so it must be right. You must need my help or else what I'm doing wouldn't feel right."

"Jenny you're rationalizing what we've been doing. I don't want it to but you know this will escalate into your breaking your marriage vows."

"Do you want me?"

"Of course, I do Jenny. If you weren't my son's wife I gladly be your lover."

"I'm not asking you to be my lover just let me… help you sleep."

"Isn't that the same thing?"

"No it's not. Now go to sleep and stop arguing with me." She stormed into Brian's bathroom and cleaned herself up. She would convince herself she could keep in control by not masturbating. When she finally got back into bed with Dave she couldn't stand it anymore and masturbated herself to sleep.

"Brian are you getting ready to cum?"

"Jenny…?"

"I decided to use some of your language to help you? Is it okay?"

"Yes, can you say something dirty to help me?" Brian decided the only way to bring his daughter-in-law back to reality was to shock her sense of morality.

"What do you want me to say?" Jenny felt her face flush. She was pulling on Brian's cock and watching his cock.

"Tell me how much you like my cock, tell me what you like about it. Tell me what rude things you want me to do to you with it."

"I can't Brian, I don't know the words."

"Say cock."

"Cock."

"Say balls."

"Balls."

"Say fucking."

"I can't… can't say…"

"Say fucking."

"Fu.. Fu..

"Say fucking!"

"Fucking."

"Say pussy."

"Pussy."

"Say tits."

"Tits."

"There you said five words you never said before. Now string them together with some imagination."

"You've got a big cock Brian. I love to play with it and lick your balls." Jenny giggled nervously. She had never said anything like this in her life. She felt free.

"Then do it"

"What…"

"Lick my balls"

"I.. I.."

"Lick 'em"

Jenny lowered her head and licked Brian's balls as she continued pumping her hand up and down.

"Suck them into your mouth."

She did as she told.

She came up for air, "Do you like that Brian?"

"Yes you did that good, what else do you want to do?"

"I don't know how to ask or what it's called"

"Say the word of the body part…"

"Tits"

"Say Brian I want to use my tits to jerk you off."

"I wan… I want to… Use my tits on your cock."

"Close enough. Go to it girl."

Jenny clasped her breasts around his cock and started moving them up and down.

"Is this right?"

"Yes but it would work better if you faced me."

Jenny moved around so she was looking in to Brian's face. He was smiling and that made her feel more comfortable.

"Stroke me faster with your tits Jenny. Squeeze your tits against me tighter."

"Is that better now?"

"Jenny, lick my cock on the down stroke."

Jenny loved the taste of Brian's cum she tried to go closer to so she could put it her mouth.

After several minutes of licking his cock Brian demanded more, "Jenny suck me off!"

"Yes Brian"

Jenny used her hands and mouth on Brian's cock and within in seconds she felt his cock jerk and swell.

"Jenny I'm going to cum. Suck it all down like a good girl."

Jenny did as told and swallowed nearly all of Brian's seed. But his load was too much for her untrained throat and his sperm spewed out of her mouth and down her chest.

"Now lick it all up, Jenny like a good girl."

Jenny did as Brian asked.

The next night Brian got his wish.

"Jenny stop sucking me off for a second and bring your ass round to my face."

"Why have I done something wrong?"

"No, I just want to give you something."

"What?"

"Move around and you'll find out." Jenny did move herself around. Brian was surprised at the fact she didn't try hide her pussy from him.

"Now lower your self on to my face and start sucking my cock again."

"Oh Brian, what are you doing back there? That feels wonderful." Jenny let him taste her pussy. She started squirming immediately. Brian had barely licked her entire pussy before she started cumming. He licked her to an orgasm Dave never gave her.

Two nights later Jenny mounted him. She had to do all the work. Brian arms couldn't even hold her in place. But he talked her through flexing her pussy muscles to help him cum and how to rub her clit against his pelvic bone.

He still hadn't deterred her from this sex game.

The next four weeks continued with variations on a theme sometimes sucking, fucking and a tit job all in the same night. Sometimes Jenny would just masturbate for Brian then give him a blowjob, which she was becoming quite good at. They added a little sex to their morning routine as well. Jenny would help Brian into the shower get undressed her self and wash him completely. She usually gave him a blowjob in the shower or when she toweling him off. Jenny was also having more sex with Dave. Usually before seeing Brian she would have sex with Dave. It was a prelude that helped her prepare for Brian. Dave wouldn't let her do anything like the stuff she had learned from Brian. She barely got him hard and in her before he was cumming and rolling over to go to sleep. Dave also wasn't interested in sex every night so Jenny didn't even ask. She tried not letting on to Dave that she was initiating sex. She was giving in to all Dave's requests for sex as opposed to making the excuses she used to make.

Then the bandages came off and Brian's hands were free. It took several weeks of physical therapy for him to regain the strength and power in his hands and arms.

"Brian are you asleep?"

Jenny crept into his room as she had for the last six weeks. She had done things, experienced and said things she never had done in her life before. She had committed adultery, engaged in profane sexual activity and loved it. Brian had made love to her with his mouth, she had used his cock for her own pleasure and she had let him watch her make herself cum. Tonight Brian could fuck her.

"Jenny I want you to strip and get on all fours on the floor."

"Okay, will you fuck me?"

"Yes."

Jenny did as Brian asked and dropped to the floor getting on all fours. Brian wasn't a young man so it took him a little while to get over to her.

He was already hard and he knew she was wet enough to accept him. But he didn't put his cock in her pussy. He grabbed her hips and with one quick thrust he stuffed most of his 10" inches up Jenny's ass before her musles clecnhed and stopped any further entry. He had put some Vaseline on his cock before she came in. The wisdom of age and experience.

She tired to muffle her scream and bite her lip to stifle her agony.

"Brian, you're in my bum. Take it out! You're in the wrong…"

SLAP! Brian slapped Jenny's ass, "Just relax you're going to love this Jenny."

"Oh Brian you're too big, it hurts. Please take it out"

"Take what out?"

"You're big fat cock."

"Out of where?"

"My bum. Please take your big fat cock out of my bum."

"Does it fell better if I do this?" Brian squeezed her clit, "and this" He rubbed the space between her pussy and ass.

"Oh"

"How about this?" Brian used his thumbs to massage the skin just above her anus.

"Brian that fells great but your cock is too big… Ahhh!" Jenny felt his fingers enter her that was the sensation she was hoping for, a full pussy. But it wasn't his cock. She wanted to feel his cock in her pussy.

Brian didn't move his cock he knew she would quickly adjust if he just kept her occupied. His slow ministrations paid off she started focusing on her pussy and clit and not the thick cock up her ass. Jenny started moving her ass around and softly moaning. Brian was happy that he hadn't lost his touch.

"Do you like how you feel now?" he asked.

"Yes"

"Does you like what my fingers are doing to you?"

"Yes."

"Tell me what I'm doing to you."

"You're fingers are in my pussy. You're playing with my clit. It's making me hot. Please Brian fuck me. I want to feel you cock driving in me." Jenny was squirming and thrusting back on to Brian's hand.

"Do you still want me to take my cock our of your ass?"

"No, it's starting to feel okay… Ahhh!"

wittywill
wittywill
77 Followers