Big Ole University

Story Info
Football program has problems.
1.5k words
4.37
19.8k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
H20wader
H20wader
306 Followers

The raving of a lunatic. Fiction. Copyright by H20wader. Edited by Midnight_raider

*

The meeting was for 8 PM. Coach Bull liked to eat dinner first.

I arrived at 8:05. He hated it when people were late, unless the late one was a football player. He was sitting behind a massive desk that the GOFS [Good Ole Football Supporters] had given him when he won his first Big Ole Bowl game. He looked at me with that look that everyone in the state knew. He was not happy with me.

"I do want to thank you coming to this here for meeting with us."

"Us" equals him and the offensive coordinator and the defensive tackle.

"Just glad to be able to make it on time." I grinned.

"Now, Bubba here tells me he is having a bit of a problem with you."

"Oh?"

"Bubba thinks you might be a bit of a racist."

Bubba could think? Now that was good news.

"Why would Bubba think that?"

"Those papers you gave him for one thing. They upset him something fierce. Why he is very distressed."

"I see. Just what was it that upset Bubba?"

"Well, I think it was the money thing. You know giving half of everything he will make as a professional football player to some foundation."

"Oh, that. Actually it is half of everything he will make for the rest of his life."

"And maybe it was how you made it look like he might have to go to jail."

"Oh, that."

"Bubba has a fine future waiting for him. I don't want anything to get in the way of that future."

"I see."

"Well, Boy, what ya gonna do bout Bubba." The old accent was starting to creep in.

"Now, Coach Bull, ain't no need to git all bent out of shape. All Ole Bubba has got to do is sign the papers and he can go play professional ball. If he don't sign, he will go to jail and can spend the next few years fucking men in the ass."

The Head football coach of Big Ole University did not blink. I know that was hard for him. He did have a reputation for not allowing foul language on his football field.

"How come you wanta mess with Bubba?"

"How much time do we have?"

"Jest talk, Boy."

"Now don't you go butting in, Coach Bull and I will git it done a hell of lot sooner."

I started to talk.

It all started when you lost the Grand Ole Bowl to USC by the score of 35 to 10. You remember that, I know. That next week you had a meeting with the GOFS (Good Ole Football Supporters). You stood up and told them that that the reason you lost was that the USC players were better. To match them you needed players of equal or better abilities. You needed players that were black.

So the push was on to find the best niggers – er, blacks and make sure they were qualified to attend BOU. So you had the GOFS fund the new Pom Pon Team. Girls that were ready to be of service for recruitment, and of course private parties. The GOFs were there with the money. Most of the GOFS daughters joined up as I remember. The team was vastly improved.

That of course led to the need for a black bag. You know for abortions and other related expenses. The cash collections from the GOFS meeting were given to me and I became the disburser. Once the girls started a daily set time for taking the pills, the abortions fell off. But there were other large costs.

Like tutoring. Some of your best players cannot read. And trying to convince others to take the tests for them was not always easy. The geeks want access to all that easy pussy in the 300 member Pom Pon squad. But the geeks wanted tight pussy not the big gaping holes that the footballers left behind. So we had to set up a team of girls for the geeks. There area lot of geeks. we needed another 300 girls for that. That was more money for the scholarships. The GOFS were not able to give money to the players, but they could make sure the players had all the pussy they needed, while they were playing ball here.

Then again, some of the Good Ole Football Boys were not the kind that liked pussy. They preferred the back door of young boys. So more had to be added to the Pom Pon squad. You know, Coach Bull, those trim little boys looked real good in those short skirts. And they did not come to me whining about how big the cocks were. No pills, no abortions and we had the happiest team ever. Your season was great, only one loss. and we set a recond for the largest Pom Pon squad. 400 strong.

But things continued to grow. Fees for the geeks to take the tests, fees to the professors to let the 120 pound geeks take tests for 315 pound Good Ole Football Boys.

The extra curriculum fees soon matched the whole athletic department budget and most of it was in untraceable cash.

Now you take Bubba here. You knew he had some problems but you knew he could get you to that Big Ole Bowl Game. So I had to fix it. So I had this little 11 year old rape victim, the black bag paid for counseling, the family insurance paid for the hospitalization. If that was the only one maybe it would have been different, but there were 6 of them. Bubba here does have a passion for young hairless pussy.

Finally I found a very small freshman who shaved and liked it rough. And we got Bubba through his 5 years so he could go to the Professional League and make $63,000,000 for five years. With a contract opener at three years, of course

Somehow I was kinda figuring, that since the black bag had spent almost a million dollars to keep his ass out of jail, he should be require to give something back. The foundation is called VCFP for Victims of College Football Players. It helps those who are mis-used or abused. It will make sure that Bubba's one night stands are able to get the help they need.

There will be others in this same position Your starting quarterback likes married women. He has been the cause of 16 divorces in his 4 years and he still has a year to go. He has the ability to score on and off the field. Only off the field he uses drugs and a camera so the poor wife is ready for more fun and games. He has been known to invite the entire offensive line. Those boys need some fun too. They really had fun with that young wife of your Defensive Coordinator.

Coach Bull, you saw those films just a week ago. You were laughing and carring on. You even had to go to the rest room three times.

Those GOFPs really worked that woman hard. She could not walk for a week. Now I know the Defensive Coordinator will get a nice bonus this year but I do not think that $10,000 will make him feel better about his wife being used by 1565 pounds of GOFPs. I understand she has lost all feeling down there. Not to meantion the time she had to spend getting sewed back to together.

So that is the way it is gonna be, Coach Bull.

Coach Bull, before you do anything that might cause disgrace to our beloved Good Ole University, I have copies with three people in different parts of the country. If I come up missing, or worse, they will notify the FBI. Your name appears a lot in those records. I even have some tapes of you telling me how to fix things so Bubba and people like him can get a chance to play footbal at Big Ole University. And maybe even get one them college diplomas.

And here are the papers for you, Coach Bull. If you would just sign at the bottom of the page, then Bubba and the Offensive Coordinator can witness it for you. The VCFP will be able to use 50% of ALL of your income for the rest of your life to help out.

I can assure that your money will be put to a good use.

My resigniantion is on the desk of the Good Ole University's President. The VCFP foundation has asked me to go nationwide. I will be dealing with a lot of Good Ole Football Players and a lot of Good Ole Football Coaches.

Thank you for signing, Coach Bull and thank you too Bubba.

Coack Bull finally spoke, "Give that black bag to Johnson, he will be the one to handle it now."

"What black bag?"

With the war in Iraq and other major problems, we sometimes forget abut the small problems that seem to pop up now and them. I sure that a researcher can find abuses in the scholarship programs of most Big Colleges and Universities. I do not believe that I have made too much of this problem. Private and Public comments sections are open. Fire when ready.

H20wader
H20wader
306 Followers