Big Payoff at Foxwoods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam complied, moving one hand to pinch and pull at her nipple, as he moved his cock in and out of her. "Oh, yes!" she cried, her orgasm hitting her suddenly and in a rush of sensation. "That's it—you feel so good, Sam!" She was pinned under him, unable to move even if she wanted to, but she didn't want to be anywhere but right there. Maria's hands grabbed at him with both hands, pulling him closer to her and deeper into her pussy as it spasmed around his cock. His stomach made deeper penetration a bit difficult, so she shifted her hips as much as she could, tilting her pelvis up to receive him more. Sam slid deeper into her, just as he felt his balls tightening and rising.

"I'm going to cum!" he shouted, slowing his stroke and looking at Maria's joyful expression.

"Pull out and cum on my stomach and chest—I want to watch you spurt," she breathed, still recovering from the orgasm and a little out of breath from being crushed beneath him. Sam struggled, but managed to push back to kneeling in front of her, his wet, red cock in his hand.

Maria scooted closer to his knees, sitting up and watching intently. Her hand reached out to cup his balls, finding them tight and heavy. She rubbed them gently as Sam finally exploded, with ropes of hot, sticky cum hitting her directly on the upper stomach, and spraying across her tits. Maria rubbed it into her skin, her nipples hard and prominent in the goopy mess.

When he was finally spent, Sam's body slumped in exhaustion, still kneeling there in front of her. Maria gently pushed him onto his back, and slid on top of him between his legs, gliding on the layer of cum trapped between their bodies. She leaned down and kissed him deeply, as his hands reached up to tangle in her hair.

"That was incredible," she said, as she pulled back from his mouth. "You are so sexy and…well, luscious." She smiled mischievously at Sam, who blushed a bit and smiled back.

"Me? What about you? I can't believe how hot you are—and that you picked me like that. Why? Do you always go after fat guys?"

Maria blushed herself, and looked away as she responded. "No, never, actually. All of my boyfriends have been gym rats—you know the type." She paused, then looked back into his eyes. "There was just something about you when I saw you that provoked an animal instinct in me—I just had to have you. I hope that's okay?"

"Okay? Are you nuts? Of course it's okay! Any time, Miss!" Sam responded, suddenly embarrassed that he didn't even know her name.

Maria paled a bit when she realized the oversight. "'Miss', huh? I guess I never introduced myself… A bit awkward now, I suppose, but hi, I'm Maria. It's been nice to meet you," she added, laughing.

Sam laughed with her. "Hi Maria, yes, nice to meet you too. I'm Sam. But I guess you already knew that, from my shirt."

"Yes. Hi Sam. Um, I think I missed my bus, Sam. It's been more than 20 minutes, huh?" Maria suddenly looked concerned.

Sam chuckled. "Yeah, a bit more than that. Where were you going?"

"Boston."

"Oh, no problem," he replied. "There's another bus in…." he looked up at the clock to check the time, "two hours. I'll get you all set on that one."

"Wow, thanks Sam. That'd be nice," Maria said. "Two hours, though? Hmm…any recommendations for what I should do while I wait?" Her voice had taken on the teasing tone she'd used earlier.

Sam smiled up at her, still lying on his chest and belly. "Well…er…I think I can find you something to keep busy until then," he teased, playfully swatting her ass and pulling her head down for another kiss.

The End.

12