Big Red: Conception

Story Info
The greatest hero in all of Hyu'Jardon is conceived!
1.1k words
3.74
11.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vordoc, the hulking, green leader of the Severed Claw orcs, eight feet tall and counting, destroyer of a thousand cities.

Liriana Pinkflower, the daughter of two elven druids and one of the few survivor's of Vordoc's attack on the city of Rimn'd.

The only thing these two had in common, is that they were both surrounded by orcs outside the only intact building in Rimn'd-the brewery. A crowd of Vordoc's followers had gathered to watch him be the first to enjoy the true spoils of their latest victory. A circle had been drawn in the dirt, with multiple crude torture weapons and chains in the middle.

"Let me go, let me go!" Liriana beat at Vordoc in vain as he carried her into the circle in one heavily thewed arm. The brown haired and fair skinned maiden continued to scream and cry, managing to even draw blood wit her fingernails in some places.

"Now, now, don't tire yerself out," Vordoc put her up against a wooden pole with chains hanging from it and looked into her glowing green elven eyes," That's my job!"

Liriana spat in Vordoc's face and he laughed, deftly untying and pulling out the rope that served as his belt. His filthy flaxen pants dropped like stones (for indeed, there were stones in the pockets) and he put a manacle around each of Liriana's hands. They may have been loose, but they were sturdy, and she could not pull herself free.

"You're a monster!" she whimpered.

"Eh," Vordoc shrugged," It pays well."

The crowd of orcs outside the circle laughed and Vordoc grabbed the front of Liriana's blouse, ripping it off in a single downwards motion. Her breasts revealed themselves, soft and supple, at least a size C and yet firm and teasingly upturned, and the other orc men were instantly jealous.

"Now, bow down!" Vordoc demanded.

"Bu-but..." Liriana started to stammer, but the orc chieftain smacked her down and bellowed his command this time.

"I sed, BOW DOWN, WENCH!"

Liriana fell to her knees, her long, shining hair falling across her face.

"No, no, let us see that pret'y smile o' yours!" Vordoc chuckled, and Liriana ran her hands through her hair, pushing it back over her ears.

"That's better!" Vordoc grabbed her hair and pulled her head back, enjoying her quiet little squeal of pain," Now, suck!"

"I-I can't-"

"Like 'ell! You look like y' could suck th' hide off a bear!" Vordoc pushed her head into his crotch, shoving his eight inch long and rock hard green shaft down her throat.

Crying, Liriana started to slide her head back and forth, rubbing Vordoc's balls and the hilt of his 'sword' with her hands, moving her lips over the tip of Vordoc's dick and twirling her tongue around it. Vordoc grinned and tilted his head back, loosing a raucous laugh that was joined in by his followers. He let go, and Liriana steadily worked her way down his 'weapon', rubbing him off and sucking vigorously, despite the horrible and dirty taste.

"Oooh, that's good," Vordoc smiled," But I want more!"

Liriana started to deepthroat the big green bully, but Vordoc decided that she just wasn't fast enough and put both hands on the back of her head, ignoring her surprised yelp and panicked choking as he repeatedly drew his dick almost all the way out, only to push it back in up to the hilt a second later. The woman slapped at his thighs, but he was blissfully unaware of her hatred, wrapped up only in the wonderful thing that was her mouth. Liriana had such soft, plump, red lips, and once she figured out that she could still breath out of her nose, she gave in and started sucking as hard as she could, her lips forming a cute little 'O' shape.

Vordoc finally pulled his cock out of Liriana's mouth and she mocked him," Done already?"

"Nowhur near," Vordoc growled past his tusks, and he shoved her onto her back and squatted over her face, leaning back, he ripped away her lacy panties, revealing a perfect and hairless clit.

Before Liriana could even gasp in surprise, Vordoc had stuck his dick in her mouth, and tow thick fingers in her vagoo, and was moving up and down, shoving her head back against the ground with his crotch every time she tried to get up. Vordoc twisted his fingers, and Liriana had to admit to herself that it felt good. She tilted her head as far back as she could with it being repeatedly pushed into the dirt, and moaned past his cock.

"Oh, you like that?" Vordoc dismounted her and stepped back. Liriana almost instantly began to crawl away desperately, but Vordoc took a step forward and grabbed her ankles, roughly pulling her to him and turning her over as rain clouds gathered overhead.

Liriana struggled to get out of Vordoc's grasp, but he pinned her down with one knee and thrust his fingers into her smooth, pink clit. She shuddered with delight, moaning like a ghost as the two digits worked their way into the small hole, pressing against the edges of it and going deeper until-

A small amount of blood trickled out onto Vordoc's fingers and he looked up at Liriana with an evil grin.

"A virgin, eh? That just makes this all the more fun!"

"No, please!" Liriana screamed as Vordoc hefted her up by her waist and balanced her against the pole, poking the tip of his pulsing member into her.

"No use begging, girl!" Vordoc's grin grew wider and he thrust his dick into her up to his balls, loving the way the warm, tight, little hole wrapped around his huge shaft and Liriana closed her eyes, simultaneously groaning in lust and screaming," NO! Please, NO, NO, NO!" as he jumped her up and down on his cock.

Liriana hated it, but she knew that she enjoyed having this unusually large orc inside her. Vordoc could tell, but he said nothing, as he could only grunt in ecstasy. Her clit was so comfortable, and he could feel his cock straining and filling up, ready to blow. His balls were tight, and he could hold it no more.

"Oh, fuck, YES!" Liriana came at the very same moment Vordoc's dick exploded inside her, his seed sloppily pouring out wherever it could. Liriana's shaking and twisting eased out all of the sticky white gunk, and Vordoc simply dropped her, letting her slide off of his still-hard dick. Liriana looked up and smiled at Vordoc as the trickling rain turned into a full-fledged storm and whispered.

"Want me to clean it off?"

And so, Big Red was conceived.